Blue Bloods Meet Castle Pt. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers

Both door from both holding rooms opened and they followed the guides to the beds and the five of them climbed up onto the two separate beds. Luckily they were locked together so they could move around easily.

Jamie let out a gasp when he felt Whitney immediately grab hold of his cock. She used her other hand to push him back onto the bed. He arched his hips as he felt her long silky hair brush along his belly and thighs. Soon afterwards, his cock was enveloped in a warm wet mouth. He felt her tongue dancing over the shaft as she swallowed half of his cock. He couldn't lie still. He fisted her hair and tried to guide her up and down.

Whitney giggled, sending vibrations up his shaft. She didn't need urging as she tried to swallow him whole. She used her other hand to diddle her clit, but was quickly pulled around. She smiled around his cock as she knew where this was going. She swung her leg over his outstretched body and felt his hands gripping her legs and guiding her weeping and ready pussy down onto his waiting mouth.

Jamie knew they had all evening and hearing nothing but his own breathing, he concentrated on eating her tasty pussy. He took his time and delved every nook and cranny of her juicy pussy. He used his fingers to part her lips wider and dipped his tongue in deep, extracting every ounce of her cream he could get. He moved upward and uncovered her clit. It was peeking out, but without being able to see anything, he had to use his heightened sense of touch to capture it and tease it. He sucked it lightly and as it grew larger and stiffer; his tongue danced over it and closing his lips over it, sucked it between his lips. He released it when he felt his cock enter Whitney's throat. Her humming or moaning, he couldn't tell what it was because he couldn't hear. He clutched at her tight ass cheeks and after pulling his finger from her slick cunt, he dipped his finger into her puckered asshole.

Whitney's entire body tightened and she pulled her mouth from his cock. She let out a loud scream, unable to be heard by anyone but herself. She flooded his face with cum as she exploded, coming hard. Her damp thighs closed hard around his head and she stroked his saliva drenched cock with both hands as fast and as hard as she could.

One the other bed, Maura and Nina double-teamed Sherlock. They urged him onto his cock and knelt on either side of him. They teased him, one nipping at his inner thighs as the other used her tongue to tease his belly and around his hips and across his pelvic area.

One of them moved upward as the other one moved downward. With Nina below, she was able to open her mouth wide enough to close those large black lips around the mushroomed head of his cock. She was rewarded with a warm, slick drop of pre-cum. She rolled it around as it ran down her tongue. She closed her lips and sucked hard, drawing a couple inches into her hot, wet mouth.

Maura's tongue darted out and painted the root of his cock and a couple inches more with her saliva. Her lips latched onto the thick shaft and as she tightened her suction on the shaft, she darted her tongue and felt the thick veins running along his cock. She groaned just thinking about how those veins are going to feel sliding along the slick walls of her pussy. When she groaned, it sent shivers through Sherlock. He felt her vibrating lips running along his shaft.

Sherlock was finished lying still. He tightened his grip on her head and plucked away at the pins holding her hair tight in the French twist. One by one, he pulled them out and tossed them to the floor. He fisted her hair as it came tumbling down. He combed his fingers through her dirty blonde hair and loved how it swished along his belly and covered his exposed cock.

Nina's lips came in contact with Maura's and she released Sherlock's cock. She sought out Maura and joined in on clutching at her hair. Her lips caught Maura's and she urged her away from his cock. The two of them wrapped their arms around one another and as their breasts mashed together, their lips meshed together and they swapped tongues and saliva.

Sherlock could feel the two of them pressing against him, he knew what they were doing, he just wished he could see it. He loved watching two women kissing and playing with one another, but in total darkness, he could only imagine and that alone turned him on even more.

On the other bed, Whitney was slowly recovering from her first orgasm and once again began sucking on his cock. She took more of his cock into her throat and she coughed as she got a little carried away. Her eyes watered and pulling back, she drenched his cock with saliva. She was ready, more than ready. Her cunt felt like a swamp as a mixture of her recent orgasm and the saliva Jamie left made her aching for more than just his tongue and fingers.

Jamie knew if he didn't stop Whitney, he would soon lose it and flood her mouth and face with his load. He grabbed hold of her hips and pulled her off his face. He rolled her over onto her back and clamored between her shapely legs. He didn't need urging, he felt the heat and wetness guiding him to his goal. He swept the slick head of his cock along her wet slit. He pushed forward and felt the heat and wetness envelope his cock. He couldn't believe how tight she was, even though she came recently, she was wet enough, but her orgasm caused her muscles to tighten and clutch at his shaft. He paused until he felt her relax and he slid in. He loved how tight and wet she was.

Whitney clutched at his head and guided his mouth to hers. Her tongue entered his mouth and she danced along his and as she felt him begin to pump in and out of her, she mimicked her tongue at the same pace his cock did to her. Her nails raked his back and reaching lower, she dug her nails into his tight ass cheeks. She began meeting his thrusts with ones with equal intensity. Her legs came up and wrapped around his waist and as her impending orgasm grew stronger, the heels of her feet kicked at his back and she clawed at his back.

Jamie was going to give Rick and Kate a big high-five. This experience was even more intense than he ever though it could be. It increased his senses of touch and smell to new heights. The only sounds he heard was the rush of his own breathing and the constant moans that came from his own mouth. He focused on the feeling of Whitney's cunt muscles clutching at his cock as he parted her slick walls and slid deep into her juicy well.

Whitney was racing towards an even stronger orgasm. She tore her mouth from his and let out several gasps into his ear and dropping her head, she bit down on his shoulder. She screamed out, only she heard it, but she knew Jamie felt what she was going through. She thrust up and ground her clit hard against the root of his slick cock. Her arms tightened even more and her entire body was shaking as she exploded.

Jamie threw his head back as he felt everything she was doing. He felt her teeth sinking into his shoulder, her nails on his back muscles and especially how her cunt muscles clutched at his invading cock and the gush of her hot cream enveloping his cock. He was close and wanted her to explode into tiny bits. He picked up his pace and within moments of her cumming, he was adding his cum into the mix. He clung to her sweat covered body and nuzzled her neck; he loved how her tousled hair tickled his face and neck. He continued to pump his cum into her and he felt her clutch at him and her shaking grew stronger.

Whitney went limp as she felt him filling her pussy with his hot cum. She was gasping for air and as she came down from her orgasm, she gently caressed his face, shoulders and back. When he rolled off of her, she turned onto her side and she sighed when she felt him gather her up in his arms and peppered her neck and shoulder with gently kisses. She knew it was just a lull in the action, she wanted more, but loved how he held her until round two began.

Beside them, the two women decided before going in who would get the honor of getting fucked first. Nina got the honor and got the uncertainty of being torn apart first.

Once they stopped sucking at Sherlock's cock, their heated kissing got even steamier. They alternated at nibbling and sucking each other's neck and breasts. Before long, Nina had Maura on her back and with her on top, they began licking, sucking and fingering one another's pussies. By the time Nina had Maura cumming from her sloppy, but effective teasing, she was ready for a cock. She managed to search out and find Sherlock's arm. She tugged him towards her and after a few seconds of clumsy tumbling around, she positioned Sherlock behind her. She leaned in and resumed teasing and eating Maura. She wasn't very experienced in eating pussy, but as tonight was the last chance to try it out, she was going to give it her best shot.

Sherlock knew it was the gorgeous black woman he was about to spear. He teased her by running his hand all over her bubble butt and lush thighs. He found her slick cunt juices were seeping out of her pussy and whatever wasn't being swallowed by Maura beneath her, was running down her thighs. He felt a hot breath on his cock and suddenly felt a hand grabbing his cock and a wet pair of lips wrapped around his cock. He felt Maura's tongue swabbing the huge mushroomed head and all of a sudden felt a rush of cool air on it. He threw his head back as the hand gripping his cock tightened on his shaft and swept the slick head up and down Nina's tight, wet lips. He pushed forward and after a brief moment of resistance, he slid past the inner walls of her pussy and a sudden rush of warmth and liquid coated his shaft.

He grabbed hold of Nona's hips just in time. He felt her try to pull away, but he held her steady, not moving any further in or out. After a few seconds, he pushed forward and felt her wiggle.

Maura who was beneath the two of them, she smiled to herself. She licked at Nina's clit and as she did this, she felt Sherlock's thick cock sliding across her nose. She could smell the scent of both of them and never expected to be turned on like this. Not seeing, just feeling is something she never expected. It heightened her senses and she started cumming unexpectedly. She felt Sherlock pushing hard into Nina and with every thrust into her, she felt Nina's mouth and fingers stab into her tight pussy as she came all over them. She squeezed her legs around Nina's head and she felt the large clip holding her hair up fall and she felt another rush of excitement as Nina's hair tumbled down across her thighs and belly.

Nina was there too; she lapped away at Maura and her mouth was flooded with cream from Maura's juicy cunt. She tightened her grip on Maura's legs and pushed back against Sherlock. She was scared at first, but now she couldn't get enough of him. She pushed back, trying to urge him on. She knew screaming out harder was going to deaf ears, but she did it anyways. With each thrust backwards, she held it there as long as possible and ground against him.

Sherlock was getting there too. He felt how Nina's cunt clutched at his cock and loved how Maura' tongue lapped at his cock and his balls. He felt her hands clutching at his ass, pulling him tighter to Nina. He felt her fingers tickling at his ass and when he felt her sink into his ass, he lost it. He pumped his first two bursts into Nina's cunt. He managed to pull out and without seeing pointed his spasming cock downward. He sent the next several blasts onto, what he hoped was Maura's face. He fell back and bumped into the other couple on the adjoining bed.

Maura reached up and drew Nina downward and she slurped at the cum that was oozing out of her tight cunt. She smiled as she felt Nina wiggle against her active tongue and after a few seconds she lost contact with Nina.

Nina broke free and even though she was weak from the intense fucking she just received, she wanted to share with Maura what she knew was all over her face. She began kissing, more licking than kissing. She used her tongue and lips to locate the cum that clung to Maura's cheeks and forehead. She caught as much as she could n her mouth and kissing Maura, she fed her what she collected. She giggled, but she was the only one hearing that. She groaned when Maura fed it back to her and they swapped it back and forth until there wasn't enough left swap back again.

Beside them Whitney felt Sherlock's semi-erect cock brush against her butt. She turned and reached out and her hand came in contact with his slime covered cock. Instinctively, her fingers closed around it and she gasped by its sheer weight and thickness. She thought the Reagan's were huge, but this was massive. She wanted more and even though she knew he had just finished, she couldn't wait.

Jamie felt abandoned and he felt around until he came in contact with the two women locked together. He felt around and soon they broke apart and turned on him.

They switched off and fucked their previous partners and throughout the evening, the five of them swapped partners until they finally crawled off the bed and exited the darkroom. There they found a shower and washed off all of the bodily fluids covering them all.

While this was going on, in the bedroom beside the one where Castle entertained Jackie and Jane, Alex McBride closed the door and stared at the mother, daughter duo he was hoping to soon be fucking and sucking. He watched as Nicky moved over to the computer and entered their three names. She flipped a switch and the wide-screened television on the wall came to life. She turned to her mother and Erin chuckled. She saw a list of videos available. A number of them were of her and there were just as many with Nicky. She only saw one with Alex, probably because he just arrived late yesterday and there were not many to record. She saw a bunch of videos with her brothers and just as many with her father. One caught her eye and it was currently ongoing. She clicked it and the screen came to life. It started from the beginning and it was in one of the dark rooms. It was weird seeing the figures aglow using infrared cameras. Her jaw dropped as she saw Whitney poised over her younger brother and her head was bobbing up and down on his large cock. She turned to speak to Nicky, but she was already in Alex's arms and they were locked in a heated kiss.

Nicky had her arms around Alex's neck and she ground her pussy against his growing lump.

Alex's hands were sliding up and down her nearly bare body. His hands moved to her ass and with a flick of his wrist, the thin material slid upward, baring her tight ass. He clutched at her bare cheeks and squeezing hard, he parted those tight cheeks and found her slit already moist. He probed her tight slit and slipped a finger deep in her tight cunt. He pulled his finger out and breaking the kiss he looked down into Nicky's hazel eyes and whispered, "Here lick my fingers, I wanna see you taste yourself."

She let out a moan and greedily lapped at her warm, sticky juices. She sucked his dark finger and drew it deep into her mouth. It made a pop when he pulled it out and she kissed him again.

Alex slid his hands down to her bare ass again and grabbing hold of the bottom of her tiny so-called dress and drew it up and off her petite body. She stood before him naked, except for her tiny ankle boots. He squeezed her ass again and buried his face in her neck. He shoved two fingers deep into her pussy and finger-fucked her for several seconds. He pulled them out and the juices spider webbed between his fingers. He looked up and saw Erin watching him. "Come over here Erin, I want you to taste your little girl. We're going to be doing a lot of sharing tonight, sharing her, sharing you. I'm going to fuck you both silly and fill you both with my black seed and I wanna see you lick it from her and watch Nicky here lick the cum I deposit in you hot cunt."

Erin slowly moved over to him and grabbing hold of his wrist, she licked it from the palm of his hand up to the tip of both fingers. She opened her mouth wide and sucked both of them deep into her mouth. Her tongue teased both black digits until they were clean. She pulled his fingers from his mouth and smiled at him, "How about another dose of that, I really love tasting my baby girl's cunt cream." She giggled when she saw how this shocked him. She smiled and slipped to her knees, "Don't bother Alex, I'll get some myself. I found out it always tastes better directly from the source." She grabbed one of Nicky legs by the calf and threw it over her shoulder. She stared up at the glistening, puffy lips of her daughter's ripe pussy. She placed her hands on Nicky's tight ass cheeks and leaning forward; she clamped her lips over Nicky's snatch and sucked. Her tongue darted out and ran from base to clit and sucking harder, she lapped up what she already had there and immediately returned for more. She smacked her lips and pulling away; she stood and grabbed hold of Alex's bald, black head. She turned him towards her and kissed him, feeding him what she still had on her lips and tongue. She pulled back and giggled, "Now doesn't it taste better from my lips and tongue? I think a lot better than your fingers, don't you think?"

He smiled, "Okay you win Erin, you're a lot hotter doing that than I could ever be, unless you lick it off my cock after I pull it out of her pussy or asshole."

Nicky giggled, "Hey, don't I get a say on what gets put in my pussy or is licked out of it?"

They both replied together, "NO!"

With that the ice was broken, hell it melted and as Erin slipped out of her nearly nothing of a gown, Nicky made short work of Alex's tuxedo and she joined the two of them already on the bed. They sat back and Erin was mesmerized watching her brother fuck her best friend from college. She turned back to Alex and Nicky and she forgot all about the TV screen. She watched in awe as her baby girl swallowed his black cock down to the root.

Nicky slowly released his cock and it was glistening in saliva from tip down to his belly. Her thick throat mucus slick from deep down, her tiny white hand slid up and down his black shaft. She let out a moan and as if she couldn't resist, she took him into her mouth again. Inch by inch his fat black cock disappeared, she twisted her head slightly and pushing forward took his entire length into her mouth and throat.

Alex was watching her intently. His large eyes were about to pop out of his head. His fingers clutched at her slicked back hair, it was so sexy; that and those fat brightly painted red lips were stretched wide as they were wrapped around his black shaft.

Erin scooted closer and whispered to Nicky, "Do you mind sharing? I would like a shot at that black snake." She giggled as she caught Nicky's eyes and they sparkled. Erin watched as Alex's cock slowly reappeared, total drenched in Nicky's saliva.

Alex was close to cumming and they just started he watched as Erin leaned over and swished her long wavy chestnut brown hair along Alex's supercharged thighs. His legs shook and quivered in anticipation of what Erin was about to do. He was unable to see what she was doing.

Nicky rose up and straddled Alex's head and facing the wall, she lowered her dripping cunt down to his parted lips, "I'd like to see if you can eat pussy better than my mother, whatcha say?" She didn't wait for a reply as she ground her pussy against his large black lips. She clutched at his bald head as she wiggled her ass, pressing her pussy harder to his mouth. She let out a moan when the bridge of his nose rubbed up and down against her budding, blood-red clit.

Alex groaned out loud as he felt his cock being enveloped and sliding deep into Erin's mouth and throat. He knew Nicky was learning, but the way Erin worked her throat muscles and how her tongue worked his shaft, he knew she was an expert and Nicky had a lot to learn from her mother yet. He cupped Nicky's tight, tiny ass in the palms of both hands and squeezed and massaged her cheeks as he attacked her cunt with a vengeance.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers
123456...8