Blue Bloods Meet Castle Pt. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She lazily opened her eyes and looked across at her daughter and brother. She smiled weakly, "How about switching?"

Up on the balcony, Kate and Rick were watching in awe at the four Reagans causing a lot of water to fly out of the hot tub. She turned to Rick, "Your black friends are gonna gave to drain both the hot tub and pool after we leave. You better call them and set it up."

He chuckled, "Oh don't worry, already on my schedule to have done and all of the bedrooms aired out and sterilized. Look at Frank and Linda going at it in the pool. I have to say, she surprises me every time we get together. Hard to believe she has two teenage boys."

Kate giggled, "Yeah, she is what you really call a MILF, right Rick?"

Frank was ravishing his daughter-in-law. He had her on the edge of the pool. Her legs were thrown over his shoulders and he was licking and sucking at her luscious pussy.

Linda was rolling from side to side; her hands were clutching at his head. She already came twice and was rushing towards a third.

All of a sudden, Frank pulled back and gripping her strong thighs, he pulled her down to the cool water. Gripping his cock, he slid it easily into her wet pussy. He clutched at her ass and guided her up and down on his cock. He urged her back and dropping his head, he wrapped his lips around one stiff pink nipple. He ravished the stiff peak and move to its twin.

Linda was so close to cumming again. She rode her quaking body and slammed it back down as hard as she could. She exploded and came all over his cock again. She leaned back and dipped her head in the cool water, but it didn't cool the heat coursing through her body. She knew Frank was close and she wanted him to cum, but she wanted him to fill her mouth, not her pussy. She pushed off of him and guided him towards the deep end.

Frank was frustrated, he was on the verge of cumming, but followed Linda out to deeper water. He reached out for her, but she escaped and suddenly she slipped beneath the water and he nearly came right then and there. He felt her hot mouth close around his rigid shaft. She took him deep into her mouth and down her throat. He couldn't believe the difference from the cool water to her furnace-like mouth. He looked up and called out, "Jamie, Danny, get over here. You have to see this."

Jamie and Danny were resting; they could hardly move having just cum hard. They hopped out of the hot tub and were followed by Erin and Nicky. They stopped at the edge and both of them suddenly grew stiffer. They looked down into the water and Danny saw his wife, and Jamie his sister-in-law. Neither of them could believe what they saw. Danny was tempted to hop in the water and fuck his blonde vixen like she never had been fucked before.

Linda released his cock and flew to the surface, she was gasping for air. She kept her slender fingers wrapped around her father-in-law's cock. She gasped for air and as soon as she recovered, she dove back down again. She wrapped her lips around his incredibly stiff cock and took him into her throat once again. This time, she began flicking her tongue all around the cool shaft. She felt it thicken and she knew he was cumming. She released air through her nose as she took his load down her throat. Unable to hold her breath any longer, she swallowed all she collected and blew out all of the air from her lungs. She pushed off the bottom of the pool and broke the surface of the water.

Danny and Jamie looked to each other and they nodded. They jumped into the water and both grabbed hold of Linda. They surprised her and they wrapped their arms around her, not allowing her to escape.

Frank looked around; the last burst from his cock shot out and floated up to the surface of the pool, "What the fuck? One second I was cumming in Linda's mouth, the next I'm here all by myself." He looked up; the shadow cast by Nicky and Erin caught his eye. He smiled up at them and suddenly they jumped in, screaming as they hit the cool water.

Nicky and Erin surfaced and immediately wrapped their arms around Frank. They both reached for his cock, Erin won out, seeing she was taller and quicker. She stroked his cock; she reversed its shrinkage and Frank began stiffening in her grasp.

Nicky wrapped her short legs around one of her grandfather's strong thighs and climbing higher; she wrapped her arms around his neck and planted a hot, cock stiffening kiss on his lips. She loved his mustache, especially when he was eating her pussy. It tickled her pussy and made her cum even harder.

Frank quickly forgot about Linda and as he kissed Nicky back. His hands cupped her tight cheeks and wormed his fingers between them. He sank them into her hot pussy. He couldn't believe the difference between the temperature of the pool water and the cream surrounding his fingers. He released her ass and she clung to his neck. He captured his daughter's lithe form and pulled her to his other leg. He found her equally hot pussy and sank the fingers from his other hand into her. He was a little clumsy at first, but after getting into a rhythm, he finger-fucked them at the same pace and soon found Erin stroking his cock at the same speed.

Across from them, Linda tossed her dripping blonde hair over her shoulders. She clutched at both of the guys attacking her. She let out a loud grunt, "Oh yeah, just like that. I get chills all over my body and a tingling shoots directly down to my pussy." Danny and Jamie attacked her neck from opposite sides and they felt her shaking. She reached down and stroked both of their stiff cocks. The cool watered didn't affect their length, no shrinkage while Linda was playing with the two of them.

While they mauled her neck from both sides, their hands were active too. They set fires off throughout her body, plucking away at her pinkish nipples. One found her pussy, while the other teased and probed her puckered hole.

Jamie was more than ready and tugging at her arm, he pulled her away from her husband. He grabbed hold of her lush ass and cupping both cheeks, he lifted her body and she came willingly. His lips captured hers and he groaned in her mouth as he felt her grip his cock and guide it to her pussy.

Linda felt the coolness sink into her, she was so hot; she thought steam would escape her cunt as it hit the coolness of his cock. She quickly warmed his cock as she felt it sink deeper and deeper into her pussy. She threw her arms around Jamie's neck and leaned back. Her wet hair fell from her shoulders and floated on the surface of the pool. She pushed back and pulled forward on his magnificent cock. Her eyes closed shut; she bit her lower lip and screamed out, "OH YEAH! FUCK ME JAMIE, MAKE ME CUM!"

She loved how Frank ate her, but in doesn't compare with a cock when it came to making her cum. She was nearly parallel to the surface of the water. She felt like a tiny boat floating on the surface of the water. She slide back and forth held up by her legs around Jamie's waist and her arms around his neck. She was also kept afloat by his big cock buried deep in her pussy. She slid back as she pushed off him and slid back when he drew her back till she was seeded to the root of his cock. Back and forth, back and forth she went. She started shaking and her arms gave out and she dipped beneath the water. She came up coughing as Jamie caught her and slid his hands from her ass, up her back and pulled her to him.

Jamie was about to cum, but when this happened, it slipped away. He clung to her lush ass and began pumping in and out of her at a furious pace. He planted a soul-crushing kiss on her lips and she returned it with the same passion.

She started cumming, causing her pussy to clench at his cock and sent a flood of even hotter juices bathing his cock.

Jamie gasped into Linda's mouth. He released her ass and his fingers gripped her wet locks and pulled her face even harder against his. He exploded, sending thick ropes of hot cum into his sister-on-law's spasming cunt. He clung to her as they thrashed about on the cool water. Their outer skin was the only thing cool, the rest of them reached a fever pitch as they kissed with even more passion and clung to one another. They allowed their bodies to experience an orgasm like none before.

Danny watched his bride and his brother clinging to each other. They were fucking like long lost lovers. He looked over and saw Nicky and Erin ravishing his father. He floated over to them and tapped his father on the arm, 'How about sharing Dad? I sorta lost my wife to my brother and I'm feeling a little neglected."

Frank cleared his throat, "Okay, which one of you wanna keep Danny company, the poor man feels neglected?"

Erin lifted her head from her father's shoulder and flashed him a big grin, "Aw, poor man, I guess I'll soothe my big brother's ego. He already spent time with Nicky here." She pushed away from her father and moved around to where Danny was. She threw her arms around Danny and jumping up, wrapping her legs around his waist. She grinned at him, "Do me a favor, my hair is already dripping wet, could you pull the ponytail holder off?"

He let go of her ass, after catching her. He knew she was strong and her long legs wrapped around his waist would hold her up. He combed his fingers from the stray hair clinging to her cheeks. He reached back and gently pulled the ponytail holder out. He leaned in and planted a gentle kiss on her lips as he continued to comb his fingers through her hair, "Lean back, I'll hold you up, get your hair wet, it will cool you off. I intend to get you hot, really, really hot."

She giggled and released her arms from around his neck. She slowly relaxed her legs and slowly drifted back until her head brushed the water. She went further back and wet her entire head. She stayed like that for a few moments. She let out a gasp when she felt Danny's hand slid from her belly, across her flattened chest and up to her neck. He slid back downward, this time scraping his nails across her perky tits, teasing her nipples. He flicked them from side to side and she groaned out. It turned to a loud moan when he slid lower and began teasing her clit. She shot back up, grinding her cunt against the base of his thick, stiff cock. "Oh yesssss Danny, I need you in me, no more teasing, no more foreplay, just let me feel you in me and I wanna ride you till we both cum."

Erin gripped his body tighter, using the heels of her feet for leverage, she thrust upward and now her aching pussy was just above his stiff cock. She lowered her body quickly; driving nearly his entire length into her. She shook her ass as she felt his thick cock poke at all of the sensitive spots in her pussy.

Danny clutched her tight ass and smiled down at her, "My God Erin. Do you have any idea how gorgeous you look? I've always loved seeing your hair wet, dripping around your beautiful face."

She giggled, "Yeah, I remember; you used to join me in the bathtub. It was my senior year in high school. I just turned eighteen and was getting ready for prom. We fucked in the tub so long, I turned pruny." She started riding him harder, sending waves over the other two couples close to them

Nicky watched her mother and uncle. She smiled over her shoulder, "Look at Mom and Uncle Danny, Grandpa. They look so hot together."

He slapped her ass as he leaned Nicky over the edge of the pool, "Yeah, those two were always close, way too close. Now spread those legs of yours and hold onto the pool." Before she was even ready, Frank shoved forward, sending his thick, stiff cock into his petite grand-daughter. He leaned over her and began pumping in and out of her at a furious pace. Watching his daughter and son fucking really got him hot. He ran his hands up and down her back. He caused huge waves in the pool as he slammed into her. He found her puckered asshole and shoved a finger in; he was surprised it went it so easily. "So tell me Nicky, why is your ass so loose?"

She giggled nervously and tried talking, but his cock continued to hit spots in her pussy that set off tiny tremors in her body, "Oh yeah grandpa, fuck me harder. Mmmm well, I spent last night with Sherlock and he has a cock larger than any I've had before. We started off slow, Mmmmmmmm, don't slowdown, keep fucking me! He fucked every hole of mine and he fucked me long and hard in the ass. I never came so hard before."

Frank took this as a challenge and after another minute or so; he pulled out of Nicky's slick cunt and slid easily into her ass. He pulled her away from the pool wall and grabbing hold of her trim thighs, he cradled them in his large hands. He began lifting and lowering her body, sending his thick cock in and out of her ass. He managed to work one hand around and began teasing her ripe clit. He felt her tremble and knew she was ready to cum. He stopped playing and squeezed it hard causing her orgasm to recede. He did this over and over again as he slammed her tiny body hard against his invading cock.

Nicky was frustrated; she was on the verge of cumming several times. Her orgasm was about to explode, sending her into what she needed so badly. She knew Sherlock's cock was larger, but her grandfather was an expert in fucking and equally as good at making a woman cum like none other. She looked over her shoulder as the water washed all around them. She saw her mother screaming out in orgasm and knew Uncle Danny was cumming too. She turned and looked deeply into her grandfather's eye, pleading she whispered out, "Please Grandpa, please let me cum. I feel like I'm going to come apart if I don't cum soon."

He smiled at her and nodded, "Yes, oh yes Nicky, cum for me. I'm going to fill your hot ass with my cum." He groaned loudly and it echoed throughout the entire pool area. He began shooting his hot cum into her ass. He felt all of her muscles stiffen and she slumped against him, shaking and thrashing about after the initial explosion. She clawed at his back and kissed him with such intensity; it nearly took his breath away. He released her legs and slipped from her ass. He held her up or she may have sunk to the bottom of the pool. He gripped her by the waist and lifting her tiny body; he placed her on the edge of the pool.

On the balcony Kate and Rick watched the six Reagan's fucking. Kate turned to Rick, "Now that is what I call a loving family!"

At the other end of the pool, while this was going on, Alex had Eddie lying flat on her back on the second step of the pool. He was plowing into her at a furious pace. The water was splashing all around Eddie and she started cumming and coughing. She got carried away and nearly slipped down to the next step. Her head went under water, but Alex missed catching her. He slipped from her and reached to catch her. He managed to pull her up and held her from the water.

Eddie was coughing and shaking, but she was shaking from her orgasm; not the water in her lungs.

Jamie hurried over to the shallow end and pushed Alex away, thinking he went too far. Javier and Abby jumped in and joined Jamie too. Eddie managed to stop Jamie from starting anything and by this time all six Reagans had joined Eddie and Alex. Things quickly settled down and the group paired off with their real partners.

Frank was with Abby, Danny with Linda, Jamie hugged Eddie and guided her toward the steps and led her to a lounge chair. Erin climbed from the pool and grabbing hold of Alex's hand, she led him to the hot tub. After last night, she still needed the hot water to soothe her aching body. They were joined by Javi and Nicky. None of the couples seemed in a hurry to start anything.

Kate and Rick slipped back into their bedroom and were soon naked and began making out in their large bed. They drifted off to sleep and before long, there was a knock on the door, "Mr. Castle, Ms. Beckett, it's nearly five o'clock and dinner is being served in the dining room."

They jumped up naked, Kate slipped into her large flowing dressing gown and after brushing her hair, she pulled it into a high, tight ponytail. She wound it around and pinned it up in a tight bun.

Castle slipped into a pair of walking shorts and donned a pullover golf shirt. They both slipped into sandals and headed downstairs. The group was already there. Frank called out, "Okay you two, where were you all day?"

Everyone started laughing and gave them cat calls. They calmed down and enjoyed a leisurely meal and a lot of wine was put away. The group was already filled in on tonight's activities and one by one the men slipped away.

Castle stood and grabbed hold of Kate's hand. "Shall we head upstairs and get you into something fitting for tonight's activities?"

She gave him a sly smile, "What have you cooked up for tonight, Castle?"

He chuckled, "Oh, you'll see Kate, now stop stalling and let's get up there and get you changed." As they passed the room set up as a dungeon, Rick stopped at the door, "I wanna check and make sure housekeeping cleaned the dungeon room. After what Erin did in there last night, I wanna make sure it's clean."

Kate stopped, "Oh no you don't Castle; I'm not falling for that."

He raised his hands, "I swear I won't lay a hand on you. Come on, don't you wanna make sure it's clean for any action that might occur tonight?"

She let out a grunt, "Okay, but make it quick." They entered the room and Rick turned on the low lights. Kate, who was standing beside him, let out a gasp. Standing about the room were Alex, Danny, Jamie and Javier. They were naked, except for a tiny G-string on all of them. She turned to escape, but Rick blocked her way.

The four men approached her with smiles on their faces, each holding on mink covered leather cuff. Jamie and Danny dropped to their knees and secured their cuffs around each of her ankles. Alex and Javier each grabbed one hand and did the same around her wrists. Jamie slid his hands up her bare legs and pulling them out when he reached her waist. He deftly undid the closure holding her gown together. Javier and Alex pulled the gown off, tugging it over and past the cuffs. They tossed the gown aside and led her over to the large X.

Kate was still unsure what was happening, but quickly recovered, but not in time. She struggled lightly, but knowing she was their captive, she relented and allowed them to secure her to the X. She glared at Castle, "You're going to pay for this!" She growled out.

He chuckled, "How can you be mad at me? I kept my promise and didn't lay a hand on you. Have fun Kate, I'm going into the adjacent room to watch and have fun with the ladies." He left and was greeted by Linda and Eddie. Abby, Erin and Nicky were already ushered to the master bedroom for a special treat.

Kate was laid out flat on her back and when she looked up; she saw Alexis and Maria sitting on the nearby sofa. She called out to them, "I thought you two left, why are you back?"

Alexis chuckled, "It was part of Dad's plan. We're back as fluffers. After these hunks have their way with you, we're here to bring them back to life, so to speak, that way they can return to you for round two, three or more."

All of a sudden out of the dark corners came Frank and Sherlock. When Kate saw them, she let out a gasp, "Oh my god, I think I've died and gone to heaven." She watched as they approached her and Sherlock fastened a harness around her waist. Frank was right behind him, weaving a belt through a couple loops and around the hooks in the middle of the X. He tightened it and Kate drew in a deep breath. She was unable to move the trunk of her body.

Sherlock moved back and grabbed hold of the top of the X and swung it downward, Kate was suspended, facing the floor and she felt her pussy growing moist just thinking about what was about to happen.

Jamie grabbed the large ottoman and slid it beneath her; he sat on it and scooted forward, lying flat on his back. The bulge in his tiny G-string was easily seen. He grabbed it and slid it off and kicked it aside. His stiff cock was standing straight up and he grabbed the X and lowered it slightly and it caused Kate's face to hover directly over his cock. He lowered it a little more and his cock brushed her lips.