Blue Bloods Meet Castle Pt. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck, what are you shoving in my ass, a baseball bat?" She looked up at Frank, her eyes were bugging out and she tried to look downward. She let out a grunt and a gasp as Frank guided her head downward so she could see down her slick shiny body. "Oh fuck me! If I didn't see it myself, I never would have thought I could take both of those huge cocks in my pussy and ass at the same time. Please, please take it slow. Let me get used to it first. Once I do, I really want you two to let loose and fuck me, fuck me so hard I black-out. I want to remember this last night, give me something I'll never forget." She nudged her head upward." Giving Frank the okay to draw her head back; she smiled up at him and opened her mouth, "Okay Commissioner, fill my mouth. Give me something those two are giving me, give me your big cock and I want you to fuck my mouth, just like they are fucking my cunt and asshole." She get out a grunt as Danny started moving, sending more of his cock in her ass. She watched as Frank stepped closer and filled her mouth and throat with his cock.

He was already close to cumming. Alexis primed him to the point of nearly losing it earlier. Seeing Kate begging for him to fuck her mouth, he wasn't about to disappoint. He cradled her head on his large hands as he collected her hair once again. He turned her head slightly, giving him the perfect angle. He drove in and out, sending his entire shaft into her oral cavity. He loved the sucking sounds her mouth was creating as she used her tongue to draw him closer and closer to the end. His balls slapped her face and it stung her. He heard her continual groans and moans and saw how Sherlock and Danny were now giving her exactly what she wanted. He saw Danny balls deep in her ass and he lost it, "In your mouth or all over your face, Kate?"

Kate tightened her grip on his cock, letting him know she didn't want him pulling out, but she did pull back slightly. She wanted him to fill her mouth with his cum. She was dying for something to drink, but didn't want it going down her throat without tasting it and savoring it in her mouth. Her eyes went wide as she felt his first burst shoot out and sting the back of her throat. She coughed slightly, but tightened her lips, not wanting him to pull out. She recovered quickly and her throat muscles were working as she caught up, swallowing blast after blast, but not before rolling his pearly, white cum all over her tongue and down her long, slender throat.

Frank's knees began to buckle, but he regained his composure and slowly slipped from her mouth. He looked down and watched her tongue roll around her lips, coating them with his cum and smacking her lips, she swallowed the last of what he gave her.

Down below Sherlock was in the same boat as Frank, especially after seeing Frank cum violently in her mouth. Maria was just too good as a fluffer and he was close to cumming. He looked to Danny, "How about the two of us cum at the same time, I bet we could give Kate an orgasm like she never had before."

Danny raised one hand and gave Sherlock a high-five, "Let's do it!" He picked up the pace and his hand slid up her body and began playing roughly with her puffy nipples. He twisted and tugged at them as he slammed harder and deeper into her ass. He watched as Sherlock matched his pace as she had already cum several times. With every pistoning of his cock, slick juices from her cunt seeped out from his tight seal.

Sherlock's thumb and index finger captured her blood-red clit and flicked it and rolled it around on the pads of his fingers. He heard her let out a loud scream and suddenly she started squirting.

Kate pulled violently at her restraints nearly pulling free. She turned her head as Frank continued holding it up so she would have some comfort. She turned her head and sucked hard on his thumb and bit down. She saw him wince, and she released his thumb as every muscle in her lithe body tightened and released several times as the intense orgasm wracked her body. She went limb and just as she requested, she blacked out.

Danny and Sherlock saw this, but at the exact moment, they started cumming too. They wanted to hold off and have her feel it, but it was too late. They sent blast after blast into her pussy and ass and they chuckled as the second and third blast woke her up and she screamed out as she felt them filling her up.

"OH FUCK, MORE; GIVE ME MORE! I WANT IT ALL, DON'T EITHER OF YOU DARE PULL OUT. I WANNA SAVOR EVERY DROP! She continued to shake and quiver as she worked her cunt and ass muscles, working them, milking every drop they had to give.

Danny was the first to pull out and as he did, her ass gaped open, but closed enough to hold in most of what he put there. Sherlock pulled out once Danny was clear of her legs and as he did a trickle of cum began oozing out. He staggered away and flopped down on the sofa.

Alexis and Maria hopped off the sofa and grabbed hold of the X. Maria turned it back to plant Kate on her back and just as quickly, she pulled at the bottom of the X, sending her feet up towards the ceiling.

Kate's hair brushed the floor and she looked up and saw Maria's lush dark pussy descending toward her face. She opened her mouth and closed over Maria's cunt.

Maria let out a grunt and planted her mouth directly over the slick, thick lips of Kate's cunt. She sealed her mouth over her pussy hole and sucked hard. Her mouth was suddenly filled with a mixture of Kate's and Sherlock's cum. She lapped away at it, drinking down all she could. Her mouth was filled several times as she began working her tongue all over her dripping cunt and stiff clit.

Across from her, Alexis had her face buried between Kate's tight ass cheeks. She worked her tongue into the pliable hole as she drew the cum Danny sent into Kate's ass. She drank down as much she could, then locked her lips over the hole and began sucking harder.

Kate was squealing and shaking as the two on one won out and she came again. She was exhausted, but couldn't stop licking at the dark lipped cunt hovering over her face. She felt Maria let out a tremble and her tongue was rewarded with a dose of her cream.

Alexis and Maria pulled away from Kate's pussy and ass. Their faces were coated in cum. They moved back and slowly pulled at the X until Kate was once again upright.

Kate's face was beet red from being on her head. Her face was covered in Maria's juices and she looked exhausted, but totally sedated. She licked her lips and giggled, "So what's next? I may need a little break, but I want more, I need more."

Javier and Jamie came over to her and gently released her wrists from the X. Jamie caught her as she collapsed against him. Javier released her ankles and the two of them gently carried her over to the sofa. They planted her on it and she curled up in a tiny ball and within seconds was fast asleep.

In the room beside them, Castle had Linda on her knees. He had fire in his eyes, more sexual excitement then anger. He pumped as hard and as fast as he could. He slapped her bubble butt, urging her to eat Eddie faster and she did.

Eddie had her fingers buried in Linda's damp curls as her eyes were locked on the TV screen watching as the men turned Kate into a vessel for their cum. She arched her hips as Linda tongued her hole and played with her clit. She closed her thighs around her head as she started cumming.

Castle was watching Eddie and the TV and he shoved a thumb into Linda's tight asshole. He heard her scream into Eddie's cunt as she started cumming. He felt her hot juices coating his cock and he lost it. He slammed harder and faster into her and send hot ropes of cum into her steamy cunt. He felt dizzy, partly from cumming so hard and partly from seeing how Kate reacted and begged for more from the six men in the dungeon. He finally stopped cumming and gently pulled out of her. He fell back to the headboard. He watched what was ending in the other room and looked down and saw Linda crawl up and plant her pussy directly over Eddie's open mouth.

Eddie sucked everything Castle deposited in her pussy along with her own juicy cum.

Linda lovingly stroked Eddie's tousled blonde locks as she shuttered through a tiny orgasm. She rolled off of Eddie and crawled over to one side of Rick as Eddie did the same on the other side. They cuddled with him as they watched their men finish with Kate in the dungeon room.

While all of this was occurring, one of the butlers was directly Abigail Baker, along with Erin and Nicky Reagan to one of the large bedrooms not far from the master suite. He stopped at the door and turned to them, "Mr. Castle had this set-up for the three of you. He told me if it didn't meet with your approval, you were under no obligation to stay. He thought you would approve; so are you ready?"

Nicky looked to her mother and Abby and shrugged her shoulders, "I'm game aren't you two?"

They nodded and the butler threw open the door and hurried down the hall and down the stairs.

All three women stood there, their jaws dropped and their eyes shot-open wide. Two were on the bed and two were seated on the sofa, all four men were naked and black as the ace of spades. They were the four men who were serviced the pool and they were there to take care of the three women, if they decided to stay. They stepped in and closed the door behind them, they were staying without reservation!

The two men on the sofa, Leroy and his cousin Robert stood up and approached the three women. Leroy was in charge of the pool service and took the lead, "Mmmm, Mr. Castle said we wouldn't be disappointed and oh fuck, he wasn't shitting us? My, my; don't you two look like sisters, I'm right, aren't I?"

Erin flashed him a huge smile and chuckled, "Well, aren't you the slick one. Nice try, but I'm her mother. I'm Erin and this is Nicky." She turned to Abby, who already moved over to the two men on the bed, "That there is Abigail; call her Abby. Better be nice to her, her boss, my father is the police commissioner of New York. Now what do you have in store for us?"

Leroy moved over to Erin and he noticed she was nearly as tall as he was, "We're here to satisfy you lovely bitches; your wish is our command, at least until we really get you hot. After that, all requests will be ours to make, got that?"

Erin took a step back and raised her hand, "Sorry Leroy, first of all, no derogatory name calling. I don't care how hot you are or how hot you get us, you call us any dirty name and we will be out of here and I'll make sure Castle fires your ass, understood?"

He held out both arms with his hands held high, "Woo there pretty lady, no need for threats, we understand, don't we men?" They all nodded and he approached Erin and stood close to her and placed his hand at the nape of her neck. He drew her close to his lips and just before he kissed her he whispered, "I'm gonna love making you beg for it, Erin. After that, all bets are off!" He kissed her lightly and as her lips parted, he shoved his tongue into her mouth. His other hand slid down her slender body and pulled her roughly to his well-muscled body. He clutched her ass and dipped his thick, meaty fingers between her cheeks and rubbed roughly as her already moist pussy.

Erin moaned into his mouth and felt his thick, black cock rubbing against the front of her slacks and she couldn't wait to taste his cum. She dropped her hand and even though her fingers were long and slender, they barely met when she closed her fingers around it. She stroked him several times and it grew longer and stiffer. She suddenly found herself sinking to her knees and she stared up at it through her dark lashes.

Beside her Robert was making quick work of Nicky's shorts and cropped top. Having her naked, he led her over to the sofa and sat her down. Facing her, he stood between her parted legs and grabbing his thick, black cock, he raised it to her plush lips and called out, "Suck it Nicky, I want it nice and wet before I fuck that pretty tight cunt of yours."

Nicky scooted to the edge of the sofa and opened her mouth. She engulfed over half of his length into her hot, wet mouth. Her tongue darted out and she ran it around and around the shaft, coating it with large amounts of saliva. She glanced over and saw her mother's head bobbing up and down at a furious pace. She smiled, even though her lips were stretched around Robert's cock. She saw streams of saliva dripping down her mother's chin and it landed on her satin blouse causing her unencumbered tits to perk up and poke lewdly against the thin material.

Robert's hands were in Nicky's shoulder length brown hair, but he didn't need to guide her, she was doing just fine on her own. He was using her head mainly to steady himself. He couldn't believe how such a young woman knew so much about sucking cock. He turned to Leroy, "Nicky here sure knows how to suck cock, Leroy."

Leroy chuckled as his toes curled from the expert cock-sucking Erin was performing on his cock, "I guess, like mother like daughter. She had a good teacher, just like last week with Ms. Beckett and that cunt Alexis! Oops, sorry, Erin, but I didn't say anything bad about any of you three fine ladies. Mmmm, just like that, take it nice and deep, you sure know how to suck cock. Do me a favor and take off that blouse of yours. I wanna see those fine titties of yours while my black cock slides in and out of that pretty little white mouth of yours."

Erin glared up at him and she continued bobbing up and down, she deftly unbuttoned her blouse and slipped it from her shoulders. She let out a gasp as his huge black hands encircled both tits and began mauling them.

"Mmmm, look Robert, you can tell they are related, both have fine small titties. I like them big, but these are really fine too, perky and I can tell, very sensitive."

Robert reached down and began playing with Nicky's small tits and they perked up. He saw how she sucked harder and groaned out as he twisted and tugged at her puffy nipples.

On the bed, Jacob and William had Abby naked. She was on her back and William's black cock was sliding in and out of her gaping mouth. Jacob was between her outstretched legs and was using his oral skills on the gorgeous blonde.

William was using Abby's large tits. He slid his saliva coated cock back and forth between them, sending his cock into her mouth with each and every upward thrust. He would hold it there, allowing her the pleasure of using her tongue and experienced lips on him. He drew it downward, coated in her saliva to use as lubrication on her full, firm tits.

Jacob was tongue fucking her pussy, using all of his skills to bring her to the brink of an orgasm several times, always stopping to make her beg for his huge cock. She saw it earlier and even though it was huge, still didn't compare with Frank's, but being black; it seems to be larger than it was.

Erin's knees were beginning to ache and she managed to pull away from Leroy's cock; she joined Nicky on the sofa. She nudged Nicky over and she climbed up onto the large leather couch and kneeing on the cushion, she leaned over the back of it and wiggled her tight tiny ass at Leroy.

He saw red, as if he was a bull, seeing a red flag, he let out a grunt and fisting his cock, his cock found her pussy and pushing forward, sank into her slowly, but steadily. He was soon pressed up against her ass and shaking legs. He grabbed hold of her tiny waist and began sawing his big piece of black meat in and out of her. He slapped her ass several times and each time she let out a gasp and pushed harder against his invading cock.

Nicky's lips were getting numb from sucking so long. Her eyes were tearing up as he shoved his cock balls deep into her mouth and throat. She needed a cock in her pussy and she suddenly leaned back and popped her mouth off. She grabbed hold of her lean legs and pulled them back until they pressed against her titties. Her cunt had blossomed and those tight lips were parted and puffy from her need. She tipped her ass upward and her pussy was pointed towards the ceiling. Through clenched teeth she groaned out, "Come on Robert, my pretty little pussy needs your black cock. Shove it in and make me scream. I want to feel every inch of it in me and I don't want you stopping till you fill my cunt with your hot, black seed."

Leroy slapped Erin on the ass a little harder, "That little girl of yours had a foul mouth on her. I can't wait to silence her by fucking it, but not before I fill your hot cunt with my cum; ready Erin?"

Erin was steamy, she felt his cock scraping back and forth against her G-spot and wanted nothing more than to fill her pussy with cum, but she wanted this to last. She knew tomorrow she'd be back in her lonely office, putting away bad guys. Tonight she wanted this bad guy to fuck her into oblivion. She gritted her teeth and grunted out, "Come on Leroy, give it to me. Fuck my cunt and make me cum, make me cum hard and then I want you to fill my pussy with your slimy cum, DO IT! DO IT NOW!" She clutched at the back cushion and pushed back, meeting every one of his savage thrusts with ones as equal as or stronger than his. She threw her head back, "Yes, yes, now Leroy, I'm cumming, fill my cunt up, DO IT!"

Leroy's entire body was shiny from his sweat and the intense fucking from this beautiful white girl. He grabbed hold of her hair and pulled back; he pile-drove his cock in an out of her. The sound of wet skin slapping against wet skin fill the room, and it wasn't just his, it was also Robert's against Nicky and Jacob's against Abby's.

Nicky and Abby were also on the edge, so close to cumming. Nicky released her legs and wrapped them around Robert's slick body and Abby was thrusting upward as Jacob pumped his black seed into her pussy, just as William filled her mouth with his cum.

Erin started shaking as her orgasm overtook her body. She slumped against the back of the sofa as Leroy plowed into her. She arched her ass upward as she felt him filling her with his cum.

Beside them, Robert was doing the same to Nicky and he fell against her as they came together. The only sounds being made were moans and groans of orgasms waning and the heavy breathing of all seven of them.

One by one the men slipped from the pretty white women and went to shower off. Erin and Nicky joined Abby on the bed, each with a large cool glass of white wine to quench their palates and get ready for round two, they all knew was coming and welcomed on this last night.

The shower was large enough for all four men, even though they tried not to touch one another. They dried off and entered the bedroom and stopped in the doorway to take in the gorgeous sight of three well- fucked women. Leroy was the first to enter and reached out for Abby, "Nice to finally meet you, I'm Leroy and this is my cousin Robert and you are?"

She giggled, "I'm Abby and I'm very, very glad to make your acquaintance. I think I'm gonna go freshen up." She turned to Nicky and Erin, you gonna join me ladies?"

They hopped off the bed and Erin smiled as she passed Jacob, "We haven't been introduced as if yet. I have a feeling we're gonna be very, very good friends before the night is through. Abby told us you have a fantastic tongue. I don't believe her. I want to find out for myself, we'll be back soon." She reached down and squeezed his growing cock, "Keep this good and hard, I'm gonna put it to good use!" She giggled and hurried into the bathroom.

The four guys turned on the TV and watched some baseball and drank some beers as they waited for the ladies to return.

Back in the dungeon, Kate finally woke up to the sounds of loud moans and groans. Both Alexis and Maria were getting fucked royally but the five men. Frank had enough and had a very busy day lined up for tomorrow back at 1PP.