Blue Bloods Meet Castle Pt. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,215 Followers

Kate licked her lips and then her tongue came in contact with his cock. She licked around and around the shaft and as she opened her mouth further, he thrust his hips upward, sending half of his length onto her mouth. She moaned loudly and closed her lips around it. She bobbed as good as she could and was rewarded with more of him into her mouth and brushing the back of her throat, she took him willingly in deeper.

The other five guys lost their G-strings and huddled together, deciding who would go first and who would do what. Javier and Alex moved over to her outstretched arms and grabbing hold of their cocks, they guided it to Kate's hands. She grabbed them and started stroking them as best she could.

All of a sudden the two men standing broke free from her tight grip. They joined Jamie on the ottoman and each one of them latched onto one of her extremely firm tits. They sucked both nipples into their mouths and tortured them with their tongues and lips.

Jamie managed to pull away from her incredible mouth. He was close to cumming and wanted to last longer, much longer. He chuckled when she tried keeping him there, but he got away. He spun around and lowered the X a little more and he kissed her. He ravished her mouth with his own. He pulled back and they gazed into each other's eyes, "My God Kate, do you have any idea how beautiful you look. You have to be one of the best looking women here this weekend. He resumed kissing her and with her hair pulled up in a tight bum, it left her long, graceful neck exposed. He rained kisses on her face and neck. He sucked and nipped at the sensitive flesh and it made Kate squirm on the cushioned X. He attacked her ears, moving from one to the other and he noticed how her flesh turned to a mass of goose-bumps.

Down below, Danny and Frank slipped beneath the X and let their hot breath coat her already wet pussy. They nodded to each other and at the same moment sucked one of her thick, fleshy cuntlips between their lips. They heard her let out a squeal and wiggle her lower body. She wasn't able to move much and they used it to their advantage. Their tongue darted out and Danny drove his tongue deep into her juicy hole. At the same time, Frank sucked harder on her cuntlips and uncovering her huge clit, he sucked it in-between his lips. He flicked his tongue from side to side, up and down and his mustache scraped against it and he felt her shutter. She was on the brink of her first of many orgasms.

Behind her and above where Danny and Frank were, Sherlock exposed his long, thick tongue. He parted her incredibly tight ass cheeks and dipped his tongue into her puckered hole. He stiffened his tongue and teased the hole for several minutes. He has his saliva completely coating her tight hole. He used his hands to spread her cheeks wider and shoved his tongue in and he heard her let out a grunt. He had three inches of his tongue deep in her ass and he heard her let out a loud scream.

"OH FUCK, I'm CUMMING!" Her entire body was already coated in a thin coating of sweat; she went slack and shook. She exploded, filling both Frank and Danny's mouth with her thick, creamy juices. She couldn't stop cumming as the six men paid homage to her gorgeous body. She was gasping for air and she tugged at her restraints, but wasn't able to move more than a few inches.

Jamie continued to work over her face and neck. He resumed kissing her mouth and he loved how she kissed him back, trying to keep his mouth on hers. His tongue danced over hers and he sucked on her tongue and she tried doing the same.

Danny and Frank finally released her juicy cunt and slid out from under her. Sherlock did the same and all three of them had their faces coated in moisture. Sherlock had his own saliva running down his chin, while Danny and Frank's faces were covered in her shiny, sticky juices.

The three of them moved over to Alexis and Maria, giving the other three men first shot at Kate. Alex and Javier teamed up with Jamie. They grabbed hold of the large padded X and turned it back over.

Kate's face was beet red and she licked her lips as she stared at her first victims. She flipped her head around, sending her ponytail over her bare shoulder. "Thanks for flipping me over. It was unusual and I really enjoyed it." She flashed them a sly smile. "I would really love trying fucking any of you guys in that position. Now that you turned me upright; how about trying this position?" She bit her lower lip and gave the three of them a seductive look.

Jamie knew the six of them were here to seduce and have her all to themselves, but he saw her turning the tables and wasn't gonna let her do this. He stepped over to her and cupped her face. He planted a toe-curling kiss on her lips. He ran his hands through her hair and grasping her ponytail, he tugged at the band holding her hair tight. He snapped it and it tumbled free. He pulled it forward and it cascaded forward, she looked even hotter, if that was possible.

Kate was still strapped to the X and was upright. Javier always loved looking at Kate's ass, especially when she wore those tight black jeans. His hands itched and his mouth watered. Now he was going to fulfill his biggest fantasy. He wanted her ass and was going to take it. He stepped in behind Kate and laid flat on his back on the large ottoman. He grabbed the upper portions of the X and lowered it and she was soon horizontal and parallel to the floor. He adjusted the X and it slowly lowered until she hovered just above him.

Kate twisted her head from side to side and in doing so, her long brown hair flew all about her gorgeous face and upper body. "Javi, what are you going down there? I have an idea, but I'm not really prepared for that."

He chuckled, "I'd say you are Kate. I saw what Sherlock was doing and he fit nearly his entire tongue in your butt. I don't know when I'll ever get the chance to do this again. So I'm taking advantage of the situation, hold on, I'm lowering the X now." He twisted the lever and it came down inch by inch until her gorgeous ass was close to his belly. He scooted down and gripping his cock, he swiped it up and down her tight crack. He knew she was more than ready. He heard her let out a moan and a gasp as he thrust upward, sending the stiff crown of his cock past her elastic ring of her ass. He thought she was going to break off his cock, she was that tight, but well lubricated and extremely hot. He held it there for several moments and just as he was getting ready to thrust upward, sending more of his cock into her. He looked and saw Jamie climbing up on the outside of his legs. He saw Jamie's large, thick cock.

Jamie ran his hands up and down Kate's long, slender legs. He teased her thick cuntlips with the head of his cock. He grinned down at Kate as she raised her head to watch what he was going. He chuckled when he saw her tugging at the cuffs knowing she wasn't going anywhere. He pushed forward and her juicy cunt opened and accepted the huge cock between her legs.

Kate dropped her head back down between the X and her hair danced around her neck. "Oh fuck, that's incredible Jamie. You always fill me up, more, give me more!" Even though she wanted more, her body tried to escape the onslaught of his cock, but when she pulled back with her torso, it send her ass further along Javier's cock, taking nearly his entire length into her puckered hole.

Jamie followed her and sent several more inches of his cock into her and he knew she was caught. As more of Javi slid into her ass, she raised her ass, taking nearly all of Jamie's cock into her slippery pussy. She pulled back and was now fully filled with Javi. Back and forth she went and now both men had their cocks imbedded in her lush body. She thrashed her head about, her once neatly brushed hair was now a tousled mess and as she opened her mouth to groan out, she sucked in several thick curls of hair into her mouth.

Alex was beside her and seeing this, he ran his fingers along her cheek and swept it from her face. She turned her head towards him and was met with his thick black cock. He was fisting it, watching his two buddies fucking her pussy and ass. He looked at her ripe, puffy lips, just after she licked them and pushed forward. Her lips parted and she opened wide to accept his black shaft into her mouth. He gently caressed her cheeks and chin, running his hand down her sleek neck to her heaving chest. He twisted one puckered nipple and her mouth dropped open with a loud moan. He shoved more cock meat into her mouth and reveled in how she used her tongue on the underside of his shaft and began flicking it along his swollen nut sack. The last of his cock disappeared into her mouth. He began sliding in and out, fucking her mouth as if it was her pussy or ass.

Kate's eyes never left his as she sucked and licked at his shaft. Saliva was running down her cheeks and chin and gathered in the hallow of her neck. She slurped at his thick black cock and as he fucked her mouth harder, bubbles formed and ran from the corners of her mouth. She was gasping for air as nearly her entire face was covered in her saliva.

Jamie continued to pump his stiff cock in and out of her pussy. He saw what Alex was doing and couldn't believe how hot and utterly sexy she looked. The saliva covered face and cock made her look like such a slut, but at the same time so incredibly hot.

Javier was close to cumming. He wanted this to last as long as possible, not knowing if he'd ever get the chance at her ass again. He gripped her hips and pulled down on the X and her lush ass pressed hard against his nut sack.

On the sofa, Sherlock was seated in the middle of it. He watched Jamie, Javi and Alex have their way with Kate. He knew that Danny, Frank and he needed them to go first and break her in, ready her for his huge cock and the two Reagan men.

On their knees before him, Alexis and Maria were licking and sucking wildly at his cock; while Danny and Frank were behind the two fluffers, driving their cocks in and out of their slimy cunts.

In the room adjacent to the dungeon, Castle was lying back on the bed. He watched the six men servicing his wife. He had his hands buried in the golden locks of both Linda Reagan and Eddie Janko, as they sucked on his cock at a leisurely pace. They slowed their pace every so often just to watch the six men on Kate.

Linda saw her husband behind his work partner, Maria Baez as he slowly slid his cock in and out of her plush pussy. She knew he loved her, but was always jealous of the gorgeous Latino who had his back more waking hours than she did. She smiled back at Rick, "I can't wait to see what Danny has I store for Kate." Her bright blue eyes twinkled as she licked up and down the underside of his cock. She wanted to ride his big cock, but after having him last night, she was willing to let Eddie have first crack at it tonight.

Eddie was a little more involved with sucking Rick. She worked at the topside of his cock and every second or third trip up; she's wrapped her lips around the large mushroom head and took several inches into her mouth. She would bob up and down at a furious pace and release it with a loud pop.

She came off his cock and flicked her tongue around the head as she looked to the screen and watched her work partner driving his huge cock in and out of Kate's pussy. She looked up at Rick, "Looks like Jamie had Kate on the verge of another orgasm. I wonder how many she'll have before she screams out, "Uncle!"

Rick leaned down and kissed the top of Eddie's tousled blonde locks, "I'd have to say, she'll outlast the six of them, if she doesn't, then it will be close. Those six will be worthless at work tomorrow, that's for sure."

She resumed sucking his cock and as her mouth came off his cock with a pop, she rose up, "Linda, do you mind if I take this one-eyed monster for a spin?" She didn't wait for an answer and turning her back to Rick, she threw her leg over his belly and straddling his hips. She gripped his saliva coated cock and guided it into her tight-lipped pussy. She let out a long sigh as she sank down, taking every inch of his cock into her belly. She leaned back and began rotating her hips, driving his stiff cock into areas normally untouched by cocks from her boyfriends. She laid back and watched the screen as Rick played with her tits and nipped at the flesh of her shoulder and neck.

Linda couldn't just sit there; she pushed Rick's legs apart and lying flat on her belly, she dove in and licked at Eddie's gaping pussy, stuff full of Rick's cock. She licked at the exposed portion of his cock as it slid in and out of Eddie's pussy. Her tongue danced along his large nuts and drew one then the other into her mouth. She seemed to be everywhere at one and when she finally managed to catch Eddie's clit, she tongued it from side to side, causing Eddie's entire body to tremble and shake.

Back in the dungeon, Javi was dripping in sweat. His belly and upper legs were covered in Kate's juices. Jamie was fucking her so hard; her cunt juices were dripping all over him. He clung to her body as she experienced her second and third orgasm of the evening. Her entire body was glistening in sweat. He felt her ass tighten and knew she was on the verge of another orgasm. She was just too hot and sexy; he lost it. He began pumping his hot cum deep into her bowels. He came so hard, he felt dizzy. He collapsed onto the ottoman and as his cock slipped from her ass, he watched his pearly white cum drip slowly from her tight butt.

Jamie was slamming in and out of her tight pussy and he felt her cumming again. He picked up the pace, wanting to cum with her and just as she went over the top and started coating his cock with her slimy juices, he lost it. He drove in as hard as he could and ground his pelvis against her. He scrapped her blood-red clit hard, and she thrashed around on the X. He sent rope after rope of hot, scalding cum into her furnace-like cunt, nearly putting out the fire in her.

Alex gripped her head in his large black hands and fucked her face and when he saw the other two fill her with their loads; he whipped his cock from her gaping mouth and began painting her face with his white seed. His knees began to buckle, but he grabbed hold of the upper portion of the X and felt firmly until his cock lost all of its firepower. He staggered away from Kate's head and flopped down on a nearby chair.

The three men and two women near the sofa stopped and watched. Alexis and Maria broke free from the three guys and scurried over to Kate. Alexis was there first and having done this on several occasions in her father's bed, she planted her mouth directly over Kate's fat-lipped pussy and began sucking and licking all of the cum Jamie deposited there. She drank it all down and dropped lower and feasted on the cum Javier shot into her asshole.

Maria moved around to the head of the X and still on her knees, she pulled the X down until she was face to face with Kate. She proceeded to lick every drop of semen Alex blew onto her face, neck and tits. Her bright red lips were completely coated in white cream and she kissed Kate open-mouthed, feeding her with the treasures she drew from Alex's swollen balls.

Kate swallowed all Maria had fed her and she arched her neck, she wanted greater contact with Maria's mouth and tongue and she groaned as Maria willingly kissed her back. "Mmmm, you have such a lovely mouth Maria, hopefully before the night is over, I'll get to sample your other lips. I'd do it right now, but it seems I'm a little tied up."

Maria giggled, "Oh Kate, you have my word, I'll let you sample mine, if you'll let me sample yours."

She laughed out loud, "Doesn't seem like I have a say in what happens here. I'm not complaining, but I'll have to let you set the pace, I guess, right?"

Maria giggled again, "Oh Kate, you have no idea what I Alexis and I have planned for you once these men peter-out!" She turned to Sherlock, Danny and Frank and yelled out, "Next!"

When Rick saw what was happening in the other room, he gripped Eddie by the waist and rolled her over, trapping Linda beneath her. He got out from behind her and rolled her over onto her knees and pulling at her hips, he grabbed her ass and with one savage thrust, buried his cock balls-deep into her. He kept his eyes plastered on the screen and slammed into Eddie at a furious pace. He could tell she was cumming, but he didn't let up and as he saw Alex painting his wife's face in his black seed, he lost it and started pumping his cum deep into Eddie's cunt. He continued to fuck her, even way after he stopped cumming. Sweat was dripping from his body, all over Eddie as he watched Alexis and Maria lick Kate clean. He finally was spent and fell back onto the bed and wondered what was yet to come.

Castle finally recuperated and crawled up and took a seat with his back against the headboard. He looked on as Sherlock, Frank and Danny began their turn with Kate. He was distracted as Linda spread Eddie wide and cleaned her up, just as Alexis did to Kate.

Kate was slowly regaining some of her faculties as Alexis and Maria took their spot back on the sofa. They now had the task of getting Jamie, Alex and Javier ready for their second round with Kate.

Kate's attention was returned to her three new lovers. They took the X and pulled the lower portion upward until Kate was lying flat on her back. Sherlock was at her feet and he grabbed the X and turned it to the left causing Kate to be on her left side. He slipped between her legs and took the upper portion of the X and planted her right leg on his shoulder.

Kate drew in a deep breath and turned her head upward and she was staring directly at Frank's stiff cock. Her brown eyes grew large and her lips parted. She opened her mouth to speak, but Frank stopped her by shoving his cock into her mouth. She willingly opened wider and swallowed about two-thirds of his shaft. She took deep breaths of air through her nose as the possibility of breathing through her mouth was cutoff. She let out a loud groan and she shook as she felt her pussy being invaded by something huge. She knew it had to be Sherlock; she only sampled him once, but would never forget how he filled her up.

Sherlock was caressing her long, slender leg as he slid deeper into her juicy cunt. It was still tight, but after being fucked and sucked, she was as tight as before. He thrust his hips and felt the remainder of his shaft bottom out in her cunt. He heard her scream around Frank's cock and knew he was brushing against her cervix. He pulled back slightly, but shoved it back in and ground his hips against her. He felt her entire body shiver and shake and he knew she was closing in on another orgasm.

Danny stood facing Sherlock and he caressed her other leg, the one hanging lower. He teased her puckered hole and after spitting on his thumb, he shoved it in and heard her let out another grunt. He worked it in and out of her luscious ass and he was glad Javier already fucked it. He stretched it out enough for him to shove his cock in her without her feeling too much discomfort. He worked his thumb around and pulled it out. He heard her let out a gasp, but it was muffled by his father's cock deep in her mouth now.

Frank gathered up long silky hair in his grip and pulled at it as he shoved forward. His tight nut sack was slapping over and over again against her cheek as he fucked her saliva dripping mouth. He looked down her outstretched body and even though he loved having her suck his cock, he didn't like how restrained she was. He never liked treating a woman like this, even though she welcomed it, he still wasn't behind this situation one-hundred percent. He watched at his older son gripped his cock and planted it at the entrance to her ass. He pulled his cock out, not wanting Kate biting it off. He gently held her head up and caressed her cheek and ran his thumb along her lips. He smiled down at her as her tongue slipped out and flicked at his thumb. He saw Danny shove forward and Kate threw her head back. He held it up, not wanting her to break her neck. She thrashed her head around so hard; her hair escaped his fist and flew all about.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,215 Followers