Blue Bloods Meet Castle Pt. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kate sat up and felt all sweaty and sticky from the intense fucking she was put through. She quietly crawled out of the room and turned on the shower and stepping under the steamy spray, she washed away all of the cum and sweat covering her body. She was washing her head and she felt a cool breeze. She knew she was joined by someone and turning, her eyes still shut; she felt a pair of strong hands beginning to massage the shampoo into her hair. Before long, she felt a stiff cock poking her belly and she gripped it. It was large, but she knew it wasn't Sherlock's. She raised one leg and wound it around his hip and sliding forward, lined it up with her slick cuntlips. She wiggled slightly and she let out a gasp as it slid easily into her wet and ready pussy. She giggled as the person buried in her pussy took baby steps till he had her under the shower spray.

He pushed her against the shower wall and worked the water into her hair till all of the soap disappeared down the drain. He had the hot water pouring over both of their bodies and he kissed her with tenderness and passion.

Kate managed to open her eyes and found her husband kissing her. She threw her arms around his neck and kissed him back with such intensity, it took his breath away. She pulled back and smiled at him, "I'm glad it's you. I wanted to thank you properly for the incredible surprise. It exceeded all of my expectations. What do you say we sneak back to our bedroom and finish this looooooooong weekend off in style, just the two of us? Stay with me!"

He swept the wet locks from her face, "Always! Sounds like the best offer I've had all week-end. We better slip out the other way. I let Linda and Eddie invite the wrecking crew who you enjoyed in the dungeon into my bedroom. If we go that way, we just may not make it out."

"Oh, just watch me; the rest of the night is just you and me Castle." They dried off and Kate wrapped her hair in a big towel and naked, they ran through the crowded room and out down the hall into their bedroom. Once there, Kate locked the door and throwing off the towel around her head and flopping back in the bed, extended her arms to Rick.

He came willingly, in more ways than one, over and over till they drifted off to sleep in one another's arms.

In the large bedroom beside theirs, Erin, Nicky and Abby rejoined the four black men. They saw that all of the guys had big grins on their faces. Erin stood there, naked with her hands on her hips, "Okay guys, I'm a ADA for NYC, I know when someone is holding back something and I ALWAYS, get them to cough up the goods, what are you four cooking up here."

Jacob flopped back down on the bed. He had the largest cock of the four and wiggled his finger at Erin, "Come on down here Erin, you wanted to get to know me. What better way than to have those pretty little lips of yours wrapped around my cock. I heard you earlier, you have one dirty mouth. I wanna see you put it to good use."

She turned to Nicky, "Listen, you haven't met Jacob either. What do you say we share that big black cock of his? I think there's enough here for the both of us."

Jacob scooted over to make room for both of them and they knelt beside him, take position on either side. They looked back and grinned at William and Robert; Nicky giggled, "What are you two waiting for. We're not wiggling our ass at the two of you to chase away mosquitoes." She let out a yelp as they stood beside the bed and caressed the two trim asses before them.

William leaned across to Robert and they high-fived one another. He chuckled, "You have to excuse us; we're not used to white women with such mouth-watering tiny asses. You see, we're used to black women with big booties. We're not complaining, just fascinated by such luscious asses."

Erin licked up and down Jacob's cock and stopped at turned back to Robert, "If you do a really good job, we just may let you fuck these lily white asses, right Nicky?"

Nicky popped her mouth off of Jacob's cock, "Mom, please, I'm trying to eat, but yeah, I think I could be persuaded to take that big black cock of yours in my ass, William." She turned back and she joined Erin.

The two of them worked over the huge cock before them. They had it covered in saliva before long. They sucked it so hard and with such speed, large bubbles were forming around the corners of their mouths as they alternated from sucking the shaft deep into their throats and licking the exposed shaft and sucking on his large cum-filled balls.

William was driving his cock in and out at a rapid pace. He sent Nicky's face deeper into Jacob's crotch with each thrust of his slick body.

Robert was doing the same to Erin and they both started teasing the two tiny buttholes before them.

At the head of the bed; Leroy was stretched out across the bed and Abby was straddling his large bulky body. She was riding his cock and thrashed around as he played with her full firm tits as they swayed on her chest. She tossed her golden locks around as she slammed her lily white body down hard on his black shaft. She already came once and was racing toward a second one. She couldn't tear her eyes away from her two female partners. She was amazed how they worked on Jacob's huge black cock. She was good at sucking cock, having a lot of practice with Frank's cock, but she loved how well they did it together. They were a well-oiled machine. She turned back to Leroy as he started cumming; feeling him send rope after rope of hot cum deep into her pussy. She exploded and slumped against him as she came too.

Beside them, Jacob was close to cumming. He never came the second time this quickly, but having these two women work over his cock with such precision, he fisted the hair of both of them and tightened his grip. He thrust his hips upward, "OH you two gorgeous bitches, suck it, suck my cock, I'm gonna cum soon."

Erin heard him, but was too far gone to stop now, especially now as she felt Robert pull his cock out of her pussy and shoved it into her ass. She pushed back and was glad she had Jacob's cock in her mouth and not her ass. He was just too thick to fit. She started cumming as she felt his fingers rubbing and petting her clit. She clenched her ass cheeks and she knew he was about to cum too. She sucked harder on Jacob and used her expert technique to make him cum.

William wanted Nicky's ass, but her pussy was just too hot, wet and tight to leave. He shoved two fingers up her ass as he pumped her pussy harder and faster. His swollen nut sack slapped her clitty and she went off just like the fireworks were doing outside over the Cape. She sucked at Jacob's nuts, and Erin and she were rewarded with a geyser of hot, creamy cum. It shot from his shiny black cock. It coated both of their face and dripped down onto his belly. When he was finished, they licked it up and kissed one another till it was all consumed.

While this was happening, William saw his cousin Jacob shooting his cum all over the mother and daughter's faces. He lost it and started pumping his hot cum deep in Nicky's pussy. He continued to blast into Nicky's receptive pussy, especially when he saw they kissing one another and swapping his cousin's cum from one mouth to the other.

The seven of them clung to one another in a heap of sweat covered bodies. It wasn't long before the men went to clean up and were back for more.

Leroy went out into the hall and came back with four mink covered cuffs. He shook them at the ladies, "Okay who wants to be tortured and cum like never before?"

Nicky and Erin looked to one another and shook their heads, "No, we're okay!"

He looked to Abby and she grinned at them, "Ah, okay, looks like I'm nominated, but remember, you have to stop if I yell out "RED", okay?"

They all agreed and as Leroy and William attached the cuffs to her wrists and ankles, Jacob joined Erin and Nicky on the sofa. "Listen you two; I'm sorry I came so fast a while back. It just goes to show how great you two suck cock. I wanna make it up to you two, what do you say we try a little threesome. I've been told I can suck a pretty mean pussy."

Abby heard him and she growled out, "He sure can, I can attest to that, Erin!"

Erin kissed him deep and hard and stood up, "Sounds good to me, but we wanna clean up first."

He grabbed hold of her arm, "Okay, but how about if I watch the two of you clean up one another. I think that will really get me ready for the both of you."

Nicky giggled, "You are one really dirty-minded man, I love that about you." She grabbed her mother's hand and pulled her down beside her, "You wanna be on top or the bottom, Mom?"

Erin grinned at her, "I'll get on top seeing Robert filled my ass, it will be easier for you to get to."

Nicky chuckled, "Oh Mom, you're even nastier than Jacob is, come on, climb aboard." She slipped to the sofa and pulled her mother down atop her. She pushed Jacob aside as Erin threw her leg over Nicky's head and lowered her cum filled ass to her face.

They licked one another and drew all of the cum from Erin's ass and Nicky's pussy.

On the bed, Leroy had Abby's wrists attached to the headboard and Robert and William did the same to her ankles at the footboard.

Abby giggled as they didn't know who was going where. She licked her swollen lips, I get to pick, seeing I already tasted William and fucked Leroy, I'd like Robert in my ass, William in my pussy and I wanna suck on Leroy's cock, he fucked my pussy so well, I wanna see him do the same to my mouth. Come on studs, climb aboard."

Erin and Nicky finished cleaning one another and Erin climbed off as she watched the four get situated.

Abby pushed on the heels of her feet and arched her back as she let Robert slide beneath her. He had his black cock in his fist and swiped it up and down the crack of her white ass. He held it steady as she lowered how body downward, settling her tight asshole around his cock. She threw her head back and let out a loud gasp.

As she did this, Leroy shoved his cock into her open mouth. She coughed slightly, she wasn't ready, but took his cock into her mouth. Her eyes popped open wide as he shoved in deeper and at the same time, William shoved his cock into her pussy.

Erin and Nicky sat there watching the incredible sight before them. It was like being on the set of a high-end porn taping. They were turned back as Jacob nudged them aside. He flopped down on the sofa and tugged at Nicky. He guided her to his cock and he let out a groan as her tight pussy swallowed up his long, thick shaft. He pulled at Erin's arm and positioned her directly over his face. He was torn, he wanted to eat Erin and fuck Nicky, but at the same time, he wanted to watch his brother and cousins literally fuck the shit out of Abby. He chose sucking and fucking. He licked away at Erin's pussy. He couldn't believe how wet she was. Even though her pussy was fucked earlier and licked by Nicky, she was still tasty and sweet. He felt Nicky riding his cock and he knew she would cum several times before he came; knowing he would last a lot longer, especially not seeing what was going on in the bed beside them.

Erin played with her clit and kissed Nicky as she raised and lowered her daughter on the huge cock buried in her pussy. She turned and saw Abby being fucked in all of her holes and she lost it. She came all over Jacob's active tongue, but continued riding his face.

Nicky was close to cumming and seeing her mother cum all over his face, sending slick juices all over his nose, lips and chin, she lost it and came hard. She clung to her mother and felt another orgasm coming even quicker and more intense as her mother's stiff nipples rubbed repeatedly against hers. She looked over and saw Leroy pull his cock from Abby's mouth and begin painting her face and tits with his hot creamy cum. Nicky screamed out as she came a second time. This one was extremely intense and she felt every muscle in her body tense up and relax. She slumped hard against her mother.

Jacob was still going strong, but when he felt Nicky cum twice in a short period, he slowed. He wanted it to last and let her ride him at her pace. All of a sudden, Erin swung off of his face and slipped to the floor. She turned and kissed him, licking the cum she deposited on his face.

She was joined by Nicky who leaned over and kissed him with so much passion; it nearly took his breath away. She planted her hands on his chest and being just twenty-one, she had even more stamina then he did. She rode him harder, slamming repeatedly up and down, she was racing towards yet another orgasm and when he started playing with her firm tits, she exploded, her cunt muscles clamped down in his cock.

Jacob was amazed how durable she was, she outdid him and as he felt her cum yet again, it was too much for him to take. He released her tits and clutched at her hips and slamming them down and thrusting upward, he came and came hard. He pulled her down to him, he felt her pebble-like nipples scraping against his hairy chest and he kissed her. He drove his tongue into her mouth and groaned loudly, "Oh, you sexy, fucking slut. I'm cumming; I can't believe how hot your little body is. I can't get enough of it!" He kissed her harder as his entire body quivered. He continued sending more and more cum into her and he wrapped his arms around her and held her tight.

On the bed, Leroy released Abby's wrists and ankles from the cuffs and she wrapped her arms and legs around the duo fucking her. They were making it a contest, seeing who could last the longest.

William and Robert fucked her pussy and asshole and Abby rode both of them, giving it as hard as she was receiving. She felt Robert lose it first. She felt his cum filling her bowels and she ground her ass hard against his spurting cock. She clamped her ass muscles around his cock and milked him for every drop he had. William had won out and knowing this, he pumped several more times, but just as he started cumming, he pulled his cock from her gaping pussy and stroking his cock hard, he sent rope after rope of hot cum all over her belly and tits. He coated her puffy red cunt with his milky white cream and exhausted, fell back on the rumpled sheet behind him.

Abby reached down and scooped up his creamy cum and licked her fingers clean. She gently rolled off of Robert and curled up in a ball, totally and utterly exhausted.

One by one the men left the room to shower and clean up. By the time the men returned the three of then left the room to seek shelter elsewhere.

Abby found Frank in his room fast asleep. She curled up beside him and fell fast asleep. She woke up in the middle of the night with Frank buried deep in her ass. She knew he could tell her ass was full of cum and not long after that, he added more to top her off.

After a few hours, the group in Castle's old room retired to separate rooms. Danny carried Linda to his room where they made love one more time before ending the long week-end.

Eddie joined Jamie in his room where the two of them locked in a furious bout of oral sex, each bringing the other off before falling asleep, exhausted and satisfied.

Sherlock left the orgy early and watched an exhausted Nicky open the door to her room. He caught her just as she was closing the door, "You know Nicky, I had such a great time with you last night; what do you say we finish off this holiday with a few fireworks of our own?"

She wrapped her arms and legs around his trim body and lowered her cum filled cunt to his cock. She rode him till he dropped her on the bed where he pinned her to the bed and fucked her till the both lay there worn-out and completely satisfied.

Javier was the lucky one, or maybe not. He stayed in the orgy room and had as company for the rest of the night by Alexis and Maria. He was able to rest a bit when the redhead and gorgeous Latino locked together in a torrid sixty-nine. Before it was over, he managed to get it up again and fuck them both. He ended up on his back with the two of them sucking him off and painting their faces with what little cum he had remaining in his aching balls. He fell asleep watching the two of them licking his cum from one another's faces.

Alex stumbled into the room where Erin had just come out of the shower. They locked eyes and were soon locked together in other areas. They fucked for well over an hour before succumbing to sleep.

In the morning, Rick was up, showered and dressed waiting for his remaining tired guests to crawl out of bed and make their ways to the last morning buffet.

As they finished up and packed, he greeted them at the circle drive where Frank had three black NYPD SUV's waiting to take his family and remaining guests back to the city. Frank turned to Castle, "I have to say Rick; that was without a doubt the wildest, most enjoyable holiday I've ever encountered. I can't wait to see what you have in store for us this coming Labor Day."

The others let out groans, but seconded his regards. They all hugged and thanked him for the weekend. As they pulled out, Frank lowered the window, "I hope Kate recovers, I wouldn't mind trying out that dungeon room with her, but next time, just the two of us."

An upstairs window was open and Kate, tired and sleepy-eyed yelled out, "I'm gonna hold you to that Frank, thanks everyone for fulfilling my biggest fantasies. I'm gonna have to check my bucket list to see what's still on it for Labor Day!"

They pulled away and Alexis and Rick headed back to the dining room. They were joined by Kate who hugged them both. "That was one hellava weekend Castle, you're gonna have a tough time beating that." She looked out towards the pool area, "Oh look Alexis, the cleaning crew is out back, wanna have them join us for breakfast?"

She groaned out, "Not today Kate, I need coffee, lots of coffee and a hot, soothing bath."

Kate giggled, "Yeah, you're right, here, pour me a big cup too, how about you Castle, ready for more?"

He chuckled, '"With the two of you, ALWAYS!"

***

That concludes the LONG 4th of July party at Castle compound in the Hamptons. Look later for more, but taking a break while I work on other projects in my dirty mind. Hope you enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed writing it.