Bonne Blue Eyes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Besides music, Bonne is very interested in astronomy. Being on the third floor gives her access to the widow's walk on the roof where she keeps her telescope, chair and a reading lamp.

I had enough information for the moment and now was the time for her to notice me.

I walked away a reasonable distance and then jogged slowly towards her erasing all prior suggestions from her mind as I ran past to deliberately stumble over her shoes. Thank goodness it was grass for I became a bit carried away attempting to make it appear like an accident. I went down hard pretending to hit my head.

Bonne jumped up alarmed "May I help you? Are you hurt?" she asked, genuinely concerned that I might be injured. I pretended to be momentarily stunned as she got down beside me in the grass.....perfect.

"Do you want me to call for help? Do you want to call for an ambulance? She asked reaching for her purse to get her cell phone.

"I'm fine, I'm fine" I assured her, slowly rolling over to sit up "Oh, my head" I said rubbing it with my hand "Oh geez, I must have tripped on something....but yes I'm fine, thank you." I attempted to stand, feigned dizziness and sat back down.

"Wow, my head is spinning; that was a mistake; give me a second. I think I might have a mild concussion. If you can just help me up on the bench, a brief rest may be what the doctor ordered" and I extended my hand to her "Thank you for your kindness, Miss."

"Are you sure you don't want to see a doctor?" Bonne asked taking my arm "It's entirely my fault! You tripped on my shoes. I'll go with you to the emergency room; it's the least I can do" She added as she helped me to my feet.

As she eased me onto the bench I said "I don't need to see a doctor; I am a doctor; a neurosurgeon to be precise.

I was doing my cool down after the marathon and should pay more attention to where I'm going." I tapped on the orange tag with number 106 on my chest as evidence of participation.

"Are you really a doctor?" Bonne asked moving the violin case to the ground and sitting next to me.

"We'll, I remember being a doctor before I bumped my head? I replied smiling at her "I can give you my office telephone number for you to check with my receptionist or nurse. I don't generally carry a business card when I'm running."

"Oh, no; of course I believe you. Are you sure there isn't anything I can do?"

"Well....perhaps there is something.....just a little thing....a simple request."

"Good, what do you want me to do?"

"Hand me your shoes" and with a surprised expression on her beautiful face, Bonne did......I wanted to kiss her warm luscious lips, however that must wait for it to be her desire as well.

As I removed the green and red laces I explained "I'm going to weave a bracelet out of them; a lucky charm to wear when I run."

"But...." she started to say when I interrupted "At the risk of appearing addled" I smiled reaching into my pocket "I always carry spare laces when jogging because you never know when a lace might break when you need it most" and I handed Bonne the new pair of white laces stuffed in the right shoe.

"How will my shoes laces make you lucky?" she asked puzzled, pursing lips, trying to understand.....I really wanted to kiss her warm full lips "You had an accident because of me."

"It's a most fortunate minor accident. I'm lucky because I've never fell head-over-heels for a beautiful young woman before. If I hadn't bumped my head we'd never have met." I gave her the left shoe, wrapped her laces around my hand before putting them in my pocket.

"Michael A. Drake at your service; my beautiful damsel who has cured my distress with her sapphire blue eyes... and you are?" I held out my hand to shake while looking directly into her beautiful blue eyes.

Bonne hesitated as I knew she would. Her thoughts told me she was interested and her shyness was a hindrance, so I sent her a mild telepathic suggestion to slightly override her shyness and listened to her think;

'Don't be shy for goodness sakes; he is genuinely interested in you. Grow up for heaven's sake. Tell him your name; who knows what it might lead to. Invite him to church for the concert ...do something.... show some initiative and backbone.'

"I'm pleased to meet you, Mr. Drake.....Doctor; my name is Bonne Aileen Allaway" and we shook hands "May I ask what the A stands for, Michael?"

"You may and I'll be delighted to answer; the A is for Aaron. I notice your violin case; do you play professionally? As much as I enjoy listening to the musical arts; Classical music is my favorite, I sadly have little talent there."

Both statements about music are absolutely true and I favor strings and the arrangements composed for them.....I was in fact looking forward to Bonne performing Vivaldi's Four Seasons; a particular favorite of mine.

"My Uncle Graydon, my mother's brother saw to my education including the appreciation of music. My father was a city fireman who lost his life fighting an industrial fire. I was nine years old at the time. Graydon filled those shoes after my father was gone."

"Is your Mom still alive?" she asked.

"My Mom passed away a few years back. She's with my Dad now."

Sitting this close to her made me wonder if our meeting was divinely ordained or mere coincidence given the anomaly; I've never been this attracted to any woman like this before.

"Thank goodness for the blessings we have. Playing is a passion and blessing with me rather than a profession" Bonne replied "music brings such great pleasure to people; I'd like to think I touch their souls when I play. I'm presently employed at Allaway's Herbs and Spices Europium Tea Room on Main St. Are you certain you're feeling better?"

"I'm feeling as fit as a fiddle, thank you and pardon the pun. Do you work for family or is the business yours?"

"The business belongs to my two Aunts; Mary Aileen Allaway and Mellissa Aileen Allaway. The business will be mine one day as will our house. I call them Mary and Mellissa now. They get annoyed when I call them aunt this and aunt that.

My middle name "Aileen" is a tradition in our family for women with blue eyes for a long as we can remember. These dear ladies have cared for me from the time I was three when my parent's sailboat disappeared somewhere near Bermuda.

My aunts are all the family I have in the States, although I may have some distant relatives living in Scotland whom I've never met. My grandmother emigrated here in 1955, married, and started a new life, while my great-grandmother and great-grandfather remained in Scotland."

She was doing well but still hesitant to ask me to attend the concert so I sent her another gentle compelling suggestion 'Ask him.'

I decided at that point to use little telepathic suggestion with her. It will be more of a challenge to court her mundane way and that is what I fully intended. Mundane is a term used by evolved telepaths and it is in no way derogatory. It refers to those without any telepathic ability.

"I'm playing in a string quartet at the Presbyterian Church today at five if you'd like to attend. The admission is reasonable and the concert is open to the public. Do you know where it is?"

"Yes, the massive red sandstone church with the slate roof across from the Swan Library. Both are Historical Landmarks. I imagine the acoustics are exceptional for a concert. Do you attend services there?"

"Yes, refreshments will be served afterward in the church dining hall. Would you like to attend as my guest? It is the least I can do."

"I'd be delighted to attend. How can I turn down such a charming invitation from a beautiful talented young woman.....will you be playing Vivaldi's Four Seasons? It is one of my ten all time favorite pieces of music?"

"Why yes, we are." Bonne replied enthusiastically all smiles now with her cute dimples on display.

I sighed mentally, desperately wanting to kiss her. I could have her now; I could give in to temptation, take her away to a private place and ravish her as I please as I have done with other women. She will be cooperative and compliant; she will enjoy it; the multiple orgasms I can give will be like a sun flare in the glow of her bright Aura; afterward Bonne won't remember a thing.

"I'll meet you this afternoon at church, beautiful blue eyes" and I kissed her hand before leaving to start courting a woman who changed my life.............

MICHAEL SAID I HAVE BEAUTIFUL BLUE EYES and he kissed my hand before he left....kissed my hand. I hoped I was doing the right thing.....he's so tall and handsome; so lean and strong.

Granted he's 10 or more years older than me, however most young men my age lack sophistication and nice manners...they're immature and self absorbed. We have little in common. What a hunk though with his blond hair and intense green eyes.

To err on the side of caution: I decided my best course of action was to check the yellow pages to see if he's listed. Better yet, I'll call Lola in billing at the Medical Center to see if she knows anything about Dr. Michael Aaron Drake.

It will be so wonderful to finally have a man in my life; a man who loves me for me and I him. Hopeful and wishful thinking aside; I adore the way Michael talks; "My beautiful damsel who has cured my distress with her soft and caring sapphire blue eyes" and "I'd be delighted to attend.

He said "How can I turn down such a charming invitation from a beautiful and talented young woman?" Do you suppose he may have tripped on purpose to meet me; that's a possibility, but even so.....what man would have even think of such a thing, let alone do it; weave a good luck bracelet from a damsel's shoes laces; and then actually wear the bracelet as promised; that sort of man is a true Romantic at heart.

I could hardly wait to tell my Aunts about him. I told them the good news as soon as I received my confirmation from Lola. I told them how I met him in the park and I invited him to the concert. I gave them a detailed description of what Michael looks likes. Mellissa thought it very Romantic, while Mary leaned more toward coincidence.

My Aunts arrived at the church early to check him out; and besides they were on the refreshment committee and needed to prepare in advance. I was so excited that I could hardly contain myself; anticipating that he wouldn't attend....anticipating that he would.

"I've always told you Bonne, just be yourself and the good Doctor can't help but like you" said Mary with Mellissa adding "Finally discovering your courage, and asking a gentleman for a date, your first date more than makes up for being a late bloomer. I've got a good feeling about this man, Bonne" Mellissa assured me..................................

ALTHOUGH TWINS IN THEIR EARLY TO MID-FIFTIES, you would guess them much younger. Bonne's Aunts assuredly don't dress the same. They're almost diametric. Mellissa's dark copper red hair is cut in a soft short pixie style. Mellissa's makeup might best be described as bold or suggestive given her blood-red lipstick.

Mellissa was wearing an ankle length red gypsy skirt with patterns of peacock feathers fanning from the bottom up but not quite to the waist. Her white peasant blouse of semi-sheer viscose was with embroidered red and green scroll. It had a scoop neck with tassel ties and bracelet length sleeves. She had red sandals on her feet. Mellissa Aileen Allaway prefers bright colors and prints; reds, orange yellow, purple etc.

At five-nine, Mellissa has the same lithe figure than her twin sister. As I mentioned, she, they appear younger than their actual ages.

I was to learn Mellissa has a gentleman friend from their church; Oscar Daniels, who is also the organist and full time maintenance man.

My initial impression of Mellissa is a hippie or a gypsy with short hair given the bangle bracelets and multiple strands of love beads she was wearing; I also noticed the small gold cross on a fine gold chain.

My admission ticket and program were saved for me at the door with my professional name, Michael A. Drake, MD neatly written on them by Mellissa with a fountain pen of all things.

Mellissa is the more outgoing of the two sisters; talkative, engaging, and gregarious: a bundle of good natured energy. Both sisters are active in their church. They serve on various committees, including and especially the bereavement committee.

Mellissa was waiting for me to arrive by the front door. She introduced herself in a rambunctious friendly manner; taking my arm in hers as if she'd known me for years.

Mellissa gave a woman standing off to one side in the vestibule a knowing look, followed by a big smile before she enthusiastically introduced me to the said lady; Mrs. Lilly Day. I probed the surface of Lilly's mind; she is very fond of Bonne.

We stopped frequently on the way to our seats in the church, my arm in hers. Mellissa to introduce me as Doctor Drake, Mary's guest, to this person or that.

When I was introduced to a Mr. Francis Blake; I didn't like the man. I viewed his Aura briefly and it was deficiently out of balance although hardly evil; greedy and grasping would describe it best.

I lightly probed his mind. The man is an unethical liar and a cheat....he does love his wife and daughter though; they are his whole world. He rationalizes everything that he does is to benefit them; interesting....well, I have an abundant number of Sundays to work on him.

I was slated to sit between Mary and Mellissa. Mary stood up to greet me in her quiet, refined and dignified manner shaking my hand and offering a neutral smile. It is apparent that Mary is the matriarch of the family.

The twin sisters have striking dark violet-blue eyes, as opposed to Bonne's sapphire blue ones.

Mary was wearing a ¾ inch sleeve dark blue dress with a lace collar and gathered waist. This classic style of dress came to her knees. She had on taupe stocking or pantyhose and was wearing black pumps on her feet.

She prefers long dresses, long skirts. Mary prefers blouses in soft and subdued solid colors; particularly the earthy browns and gray shades mixed with soft pastel shades of other colors not mentioned.

Unlike her sister's plethora of beads and bangles, plus the tangling earrings; Mary chose for herself a long strand of white South Sea pearls doubled over with matching single pearl post earrings.

Mary's dark chocolate brown hair is the same color as Bonne's. I couldn't tell if she colored it or not by looking at it. It's easy enough to find out. I wouldn't think to ask her directly for that is not what a gentleman would do; including a gentleman telepath by probing her thoughts.

There is no useful purpose in prying into Mary's private vanity, assuming there is one; besides I approved of the color of her hair. I muted the thoughts of those around to enjoy the music when it became apparent that the concert would soon begin.

Nevertheless, Mary's very long; possibly waist length or longer hair was styled for Church that late Friday afternoon in elegant crown braids, while her makeup was subtle; more natural, as is Bonne's.

Of the two sisters, I'm more attracted to Mary. As I shook her hand, I wanted to see her hair down in loose luscious waves; I was tempted to insert a firm suggestion and have her take it down later on.

If you'll excuse the expression, I surmised underneath Mary's calm, refined and dignified countenance is one hot babe and a marvelous lay in the sack. This is one lady who definitely wants to be on top to ride on a hard cock.

I've experienced my share of older women. There are two in particular in their mid-forties who I was enjoying at the time I met Bonne.

They, shall we say, are attuned to all my sexual needs and preferences on how a woman will look and perform in the bedroom.... They visit me separately, once a week, every week to clean my house. Dorothy and Marie are marvelous cooks.

The one is unaware of the other; it is less complicated this way. In turn I have eliminated all of their sexual inhibitions while they are with me and have made some slight changes to their minds to allow them to always have intense and prolonged multiple orgasms; particularly when they perform oral on me and swallow my seed. In short my semen is an aphrodisiac to them, 100 times more potent than any available, real or imagined.

I also have some loose ends to tie up with these two lovely ladies who I am most intimate.....I will break things off with them sexually, although they will continue to clean my house. In time they will forget me and I will allow them to retain their intense multiple orgasms with the right man who I will find for them.

There are plenty of good deserving men out there with bright Auras that are a match for theirs; lonely men and shy around women; all they will need from me is a little push, perhaps a shove in the right direction. I have one man in mind already for Marie. Bob Smith a pharmacist at the hospital.

I chatted quietly with the violet blue eyed ladies in the crowded church until the concert started. Lily, the woman that Mellissa first introduced me to was sitting behind us and was no doubt listening to our conversations....let her.

We exchanged questions and answers until the quartet was seated. I nodded and smiled, raising my right hand at shoulder level to give Bonnie a brief wave and received a shy smile...the Aunt's were watching me and then the quartet began to play.

I was lost in the music....I was mesmerized by her performance. Bonne's music did touch my Aura and she was playing only for me. Her concentration as she plays is amazing. She performs with a precise surgical technique all her own.

I closed my eyes to see Bonnie infuse all the colors of her bright and brilliant Aura into her music. Although dormant I clearly saw this in my mind's eye another anomaly. In other words; in a church full of good people with bright Aura' and while dormant, I saw no Aura but Bonne's..............

I WAS SO EXCITED I ALMOST couldn't contain myself. Michael presented me with a bouquet of two dozen long stem blood red roses sprinkled with white baby breath in front of everyone. The florist who delivered them arrived minutes before the concert ended.

Mellissa found a large vase in the church kitchen and my roses reserved our spot. The roses graced our table while I introduced Michael to some people Mellissa told me she missed. I was so busy with the introductions that I didn't have time for as much as a glass of water and neither did he.

I wasn't pleased to see a certain someone walking towards us; let alone introducing her to Michael. This woman will make certain her thousand dollar donation appears in next week's church bulletin. I'll concede it is very generous of her to purchase one hundred tickets at tens dollar a piece; despite the fact she had no intention of attending my concert.

This person attends church every Sunday without fail. She walks in at the very last minute to make sure everybody sees her walk by them for a seat saved for her in the front pew by our Minister's wife.

This person, Serena Blake was practically drooling over Michael when she walked up introduced herself to him; acknowledging me with a slight nod as she stepped in between us.

"So, you're the handsome Doctor I've heard so much about" she said putting her embossed business card in his sports coat breast pocket and patting it with her hand " I'm Serena Blake.

I've written my personal cell number on the back of the card should you need anything, handsome; anything any time of the day or night. Are you planning on joining our congregation?" she asked as they shook hands. Serena then put her hand on Michael's shoulder to steer him away from me.

Talk about being forward and pushy....the fact that Serena is a beautiful woman with long natural strawberry blonde hair and always impeccably dressed and coiffed.

123456...8