Born Into Darkness Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If he weren't in this predicament he'd bite her cheeks and nibble the inside of her tan thighs. Zeus almighty he loved Sophie's ass.

This time Sophie grabbed both globes along with the material of the skirt and swayed her hips some more than spanked herself. Dean broke the ropes, but held himself back; Sophie said if he intruded she'll stop. He gripped both sides of the seat and held tight.

But was nearly impossible now that Sophie was grinding her sweet ass on his hard dick and it felt fucking incredible. He was starting to question his mate's past sexual experiences because she was a natural at this.

Dean would never ask her something like that because he'll get slapped and two his mate is a virgin. She might have asked Rexana though. Yeah that was it.

Growling he gripped the seat tighter when she pressed her ass more; she was actually stroking his dick with no hands. Goodness what did he do right do deserve such an amazing mate?

When the song was over Sophie was just in her underwear; her, skirt, shoes and knee highs were long gone after she not that long ago took them off her curvaceous body so painstakingly slow.

Dean was sweating and sitting on the bed with his hands under his ass. He broke the chair while Sophie cupped her sweet mound and moaned; he was actually proud of himself now that the song is over and he's now going to be rewarded.

Kell

Looking down at his... possibly third drink; who gives a fuck anyways?

He bitterly laughed to himself, if his cousin's weren't so cold hearted his Penelope would be here and he wouldn't in Dean's house and drinking all his booze while he was upstairs probably making mini Sophies or mini Deans.

His heart clenched thinking about his son; Aetos, their beautiful son. He was his pride and joy ever since Pen brought him home. He had big blue eyes and this crooked smile that had the ladies of their village swooning for him but Penelope would scorn them all if they got to close to their son.

"I miss you love and our boy so much. I would lay down my life just to have the both of you in my arms again." Kell said under his breath.

Suddenly a cynical laugh yanked him out of his thoughts. Looking over his shoulder he saw Atropos walking over to him in black and sat in a stool next to him.

She looked up at him with her weird eyes and surprisingly they didn't have that mischief appeal to them they were filled to the brink with tears.

Kell was shocked, he knew for a fact that Atropos didn't cry for shit. She was always smirking, never crying.

"You good cousin?" Kell asked trying to be polite and not have his dick cut off by her shears she always kept close to her like a teddy bear.

Swearing to the gods above and below he actually caught Atropos cuddling her shears to her chest while she slept; she was more twisted than him and that was saying something.

Atropos sighed and nodded while she took his drink and knocked it back in one gulp. "You'll see them soon I promise you, not in death but in life. Just wait Philotes, open up a little."

With that she vanished out of his sight.

"What the fuck did that mean?" Kell said scratching his head, shrugging his shoulders brushing off his cousin's words he fished his keys out of his pocket and manifested his leather jacket and headed out. Not only to clear his mind, but to get laid.

***

His flustered mate walked up to him and placed his now clawed hands on her ass and leaned in and licked the shell of his ear, causing white hot chills to spread all through his body.

"I've been a naughty girl, I tied you down and gave you have a boo boo... I think I need to be spanked. Don't you think?" Sophie said pulling her face away slightly and caught his bottom lip in between her teeth.

Fuck, the naughty school girl act is now his favorite. He used to watch porn that had to so with the whole teacher student thing, but he could never find the right now where the chick isn't screeching like a banshee and the guy is not trying to drill a hole through the woman. But now he fucking loved it as long as it's Sophie grinding her ass on his dick or her spanking herself.

He loved everything Sophie did, period.

Sophie bit down a little harder on his lip causing to come back to the present where Sophie is on all fours, her back arched and her ass in the air.

Oh right he was the teacher now and she was the hot student who gave him blue balls.

With that image in mind, Dean had his naughty student on her stomach with her hands above her head. He kept them in place while he trailed a finger down Sophie's body starting from the nape of her neck to her wet mound that was now weeping with juices.

In all honesty he wanted to fuck her right here and now, but she teased him to such an extent he almost came in his pants. But after seeing what she did he might as well give her the common courtesy.

Snaking an arm around her waist he lifted her up a little and his mouth was leveled with Sophie's pussy. He could smell her sweet arousal; his mouth watered for a taste.

Lowering his mouth, he licked her slit using her panties as a barrier. He wasn't going to give her the satisfaction of getting to feel his slick tongue on her sweet mound. He's supposed to teach her a lesson.

Dean was about to call it quits and eat her out. The reason for that is Sophie cried out in delight and pushed back so his tongue could linger on her slit longer.

"You like that don't you?" Dean asked as he ran a finger up Sophie's pantie covered slit. His mate nodded eagerly causing her curls to bounce. "How about this?"

Using his strength, not that it took a lot of muscle power to carry his little mate he sat Sophie up and sat behind her as if they were at a lamaze class and cupped her breasts with both hands.

For certain he knew Sophie's breasts were really sensitive, especially her nipples that also made his mouth water; they would turn into hard little nubs with just a flick of his tongue.

Moving his hands away he unhooked her bra, pulled it off her body and rolled the sensitive little nubs in between him fingers.

"Damn it Dean, that's cheating." Sophie moaned out and she tried pulling his hands away.

Growling in his mates' ear he moved her head to the side and licked the mark on her neck causing Sophie to hiss in pleasure. While he continued to lick, nibble and breathe on her mark he slightly moved Sophie's bod' so she was leaning on her left side exposing her right cheek.

He rubbed the plump cheek and swatted her on the butt. She jumped a little at the sudden action nonetheless she moaned in pleasure and stuck her butt out for more.

Bringing his hand down her swatted her once more and as a reward he moved her panties to the side and slipped a finger inside her and moved it up and down while his other hand defiantly roamed down Sophie's thighs, slipped in her pantie and rubbed her clit in a slow circle.

Sophie was on the verge of coming, but he removed his hands and she cried out in frustration.

Next thing he knew he was on his back, buck naked while Sophie was on top reaching under her and slipped his hard pulsating member inside her.

Sophie gyrated her hips forward and back in the fast pace, her bottom lip was caught in between her teeth and her breasts bounced teasing he knowing if he moved he'll have a very pissed off mate so instead he went with the Sophie flow and roughly grabbed her by the hips and pulled her down so he could feel more of her clutch she had on him.

She was so fucking tight was unbearable. He felt her tighten and ride him harder and faster. Instead of biting down her lip she cried out his name, it was the sexiest thing he's ever heard.

Her breathe became shorted and her back was arching he knew she was close and her wanted to come along with her so he flipped them over and had her on her stomach while he was on top thrusting into her.

Not to get graphic or anything he felt his balls tighten and his dick grow longer and thicker, his knot fully formed at the tip and locked inside Sophie.

"Dean harder, please! I need-" Before Sophie could say the syllable he bit down on her mark and had her coming and he climaxed along with his passionate mate.

Once he emptied himself inside he was still stuck inside her, and they were going to be like that for a while so might as well get all cozy.

Rolling to their sides Dean tucked Sophie into his body and placed her head on his bicep so he could nuzzle her hair.

It was the only thing that lulled him to sleep was the scent of Sophie's hair she used this sweet smelling shampoo it smelt like mangos and coconut, both scents mingles with her natural sweet pea scent and it was the best sleepy-time-dean-concoction.

Kissing Sophie on the head he pulled her closer to his. "It was so worth the wait."

His beautiful mate laughed. "I know, your face said it all, I actually felt bad at some point."

Dean laughed along with his mate. "Cute, now sleep, tomorrow you have work and Kell and I have to devise war details."

When Sophie didn't say anything he looked over her shoulder and saw that she was asleep. He kissed her on the cheek and went back to nuzzling her hair. "I love you." He said as he dozed off into sleep.

Sophie

"Dean! No, I have to wear underwear unlike you I don't like the idea of the seams of my scrubs running up and down my lad bits; plus your anatomy is way different from ours." She said finishing for another pair of panties instead of having to jump for the one Dean held above her head.

This was like the Big Bertha incident all over again, only these were her panties and was only wearing a bra and a towel around her waist.

Feeling around her underwear drawer she saw none of her panties. Jerking her head up to look at Dean he smiled innocently and went to sit on their bed.

"This isn't funny Dean! I have to go to work stop stalling me." She said and manifested her underwear and scrubs. The only reason she was making a fuss about her underwear is because she still wanted to feel some sort of normalcy, just a little, like her morning routines when she gets ready for work and when she comes home to cook.

She wasn't asking for much.

Dean's huff brought her back to reality, creating her to smile seeing her macho man pout like a school boy.

"Stop it, be a good boy and go start the car." Sophie said pulling him up. He continued to pout as he walked out the room. It gave her enough time to fluff her hair because today of all days it decided to look like sexy hair... she's just going to shut up.

Even though her mind continued revealing play the two rounds of their sex-a-thon in the shower. That man was talented and she's not only talking about his Dean Jr. but his hands and mouth; never I her life has she had so many orgasms.

She used to dabble a little in the masturbating, but that was once in a blue moon when she was horny.

Looking at her reflection once more she can totally see that she had more color in her face and her hair was more bouncy and shiny her cheeks were a little flushed and plump; she also noticed her hips were fuller and her boobs were a little bigger, they overflowed her bra, Dean really loved. Guess sex was the best medicine for everything.

Behind her the clock read 8:30 she's supposed to be at the hospital by nine. She jogged back into the bed room Sophie grabbed Big Bertha and her iPod she had charging by the bedside and zoomed downstairs yelling goodbye to the gang and walked out the door seeing Dean already inside the car parked while looking down at his lap.

Walking up the car she saw he was playing a game on his phone. Two seconds later he huffed and chucked his phone over his shoulder in frustration. Shaking her head she opened the car door, buckled herself in and closed the door.

"Baby, did I ever tell you that you are a child at heart?" Sophie said as she cupped his cheek with a hand.

Dean smiled then shook his head. His eyes looked brighter and even more devious than before; the sex must be getting to him too. It must be considering the man can go for hours; he had the stamina of a freaking bull.

"Well you are, I'll explain more if you step on it. It's already 9:40 and I have twenty minutes to there." She said finishing for her phone and turned it on after so long.

As Dean drove, Sophie saw the missed calls, voicemails and emails she got from Mandy and Maria, along with her sons. She was in deed dodo when she gets to work.

A masculine hand pulled her phone down and she saw that she was already at the hospital with ten minutes to spare. Looking over she saw Dean smile and wink at her inducing a blush to spread throughout her cheeks.

His booming laughter only made her blush harder. "Sophie I love you so much. Now have a good day at work and stop worrying they'll understand. Now go, and my sisters said they'll see you in a bit; now before you ask me, don't because I have no idea what they mean and they won't tell me so be on the lookout." Dean leaned over and kissed her lightly on the lips.

He got out before she could protest and opened her door then held a hand out for her to help her down his monster of a car. As soon as she had her hands planted on the ground Dean pressed his body against her and cupped the back of her head in addition closed his lips around hers giving her the hottest kiss ever. It sent white hot electricity throughout her body making her horny and eager for more, but he pulled away before she could kiss him back.

Groaned in disappointment, Sophie grabbed Big Bertha swinging it over her shoulder and headed into the main entrance of the hospital. She heard Dean chuckle and the car peel out of the parking lot.

As soon as she walked through the main hospital doors a crowd of people who help balloons and cards screamed welcome home. Looking around she saw her coworkers and patients from the past and recent ones huddled up together with big smiles on their faces.

She felt her eyes tear up and snuffled. "You guys! You didn't have to do all of this. Thank you so much I love you all." Walking up to each and every one of them she hugged and thanked them personally.

The last two people she hugged were Mandy and Maria they cried and held her tighter than a mother saying goodbye to her firstborn on their first day of school.

"Girl where have you been, did you fall of the face of the Earth? Even if you did, couldn't you have at least called one of us saying you were ok? Geez, it's like you want to give me white hair. My kids behave better than you do." Mandy said as she wiped her eyes.

Sophie smiled at her always dramatic friend; she really missed Mandy. It was a shame she couldn't tell her what really went on, but she can make it up, like Eris being the crazy ex who wants to end her and Dean's relationship. That could work. But as for not calling she had no idea what she could say as an excuse.

Maria was next and scolded her like a real mother would to her child. "Hija, estoy muy feliz de que tu regresaste y estas sano, pero ahora me puedes a explicarme por qué usted no podía llamarme o decirme que tú estabas mudando." [Daughter, I'm very happy that you are back safe and healthy, but can you explain to me what you couldn't call or tell me yourself that you were moving out?]

Squirming where she stood Sophie played with the hem of her shirt. "Lo siento, yo tenia que compra un teléfono nuevo después de que Danny rompió mío. y de la mudanza, Dean no me dejo a fuera de la cama, él mismo tomo mis cosas y lo movido cuando le dije sí." [I'm sorry, I had to get a new phone after Danny smashed the old one and about the moving, Dean wouldn't let me get out of bed, and he himself took care of moving my stuff when I said yes.]

It was worth a shot; Sophie felt so bad lying to the both of them, it wasn't like her, but she couldn't tell them that she's mated to a Greek God who is powerful and has the ability to shift into any kind of animal... and is now about to go to war along with others. They'd look at her as if she were crazy.

And she was not crazy; she's a very rational being. The only thing she goes crazy of is if someone eats her gummy worm and gummy bear stash she had, than the gloves are off because that was precious to her.

"¿A qué dijiste que sí?" [You said yes to what?] Maria asked as she crossed her arms over her chest. It was a making Sophie ever more uncomfortable. If they were going to interrogated her couldn't she at least get herself a cup of coffee and a muffin?

The thought of a muffin and hot coffee made her stomach growl. Her appetite really opened up after she mated with Dean.

Both Maria and Mandy laughed and started walking to the café; Sophie had no choice, but to follow knowing she was going to have to sit down. Glancing at the clock on the wall her shift didn't start till another half hour. She liked getting to work early just in case they needed and extra hand.

After buying herself a muffin and a coffee she sat down at an empty table and placed the balloons and cards she was given by the others.

Taking her first slip the coffee slid down her throat and warmed her whole body in an instant. Sophie saw the Maria was still staring at her and Mandy was smiling; Sophie knew for a fact that Mandy saw the kiss she and Dean shared before she walked in, she was just waiting for Maria to leave so she can be filled in n the 411.

"Le dije que sí para ser su novia." [I said yes to be his girlfriend] Sophie said taking a sip of her coffee trying to act nonchalant about it unlike how she feels inside, all giddy like a school girl. She and Dean were practically married in a sense, and the thought made her smile on the inside and out.

Mandy cleared her throat pulling Sophie back into reality once again. Maria was smiling ear to ear and stood up and stretched her arms around waiting for Sophie to hug her.

Without a second delay Sophie stood u and hugged Maria tightly.

"I am happy for ju, pero [but] I do not want bebes [babies] running around hasta que ustedes dos se casan [until the two of you get married]. Me understand?" Maria said in the best English possible always making Sophie laugh.

The thing about Maria, when she tries to act serious her English sounds fragmented, but when she's acting like her regular self her English is flawless except she had a heavy accent.

Sophie nodded and smiled at Maria. With that Maria hugged Mandy and left because the plumber was coming to fix one of the tenant's toilets and she had to be there.

As soon as Maria left the room Mandy's smile turned from an innocent smile to a creepy Cheshire cat one, managing to freak Sophie out.

Sighing she sat down once again and prepare to be ambushed with a thousand word per second.

Guessing Mandy took the hint and fired away. "You slept with him. How was it? Did you really lose your phone?"

"Yes, amazing and yes I did I got it yesterday my number is still the same." Sophie said with her mouthful after taking a bite of her muffin.

It tasted like heaven, she needed a couple more, and they were too good and way too small. She had to ask the ladies working the counter for the recipe, if not she'll figure it out on her own; she had a knack for creating her desserts, cuisines, name it and she could make it.

Mandy squealed as if she saw a mouse crawl pass her. "You are no longer a virgin. I know what Santa is going to get you this year for Christmas... two words edible panties."

Sophie choked on her coffee. She did not expect her friend so say something like that, and rather loud she might add getting the attention of a couple doctors that sat on the other side of the room.

"Did you use protection? Is he big? Does he last long? Wait was he anything like the Santa in your dream? Did you even tell him about that dream or any of your crazy dreams?" Mandy fired away once again.