Born Into Darkness Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Walking out the garage and back into the reception area he found Kell and the young receptionist making out and dry humping with their clothes on; it was the most disturbing display he'd ever seen... no that was a lie he saw Kell naked once passed out from ambrosia. The image still stung his eyes.

"Kell, down boy. We have to go," He said patting his thighs with his hands. In doing so Kell's head whipped around and growled. "Yes, good boy. Now let's go because we still have a lot to do, I was able to convince Ask into tagging along, his wife is coming along.

Kell scoffed moving away from the mewling woman begging Kell to come, back it was quite comical, but they had shit to do. He flashed them back to the house and he pulled out his phone, it was in fact Sophie and she was getting ready to be picked up by him, the last part made him groan, he would rather be kicked in the balls than having to take Sophie to the supermarket.

"I'll go if you want." Kanati said ask he walked over to him with a Coca Cola can in his hand.

Dean shook his head. "Nah Sophie would flip; she doesn't do well with strangers especially men. She had a pretty fucked up past, her ex recently found her and beat her pretty bad, but I intervened so did the cops. I swear I never wanted to kill someone so badly that day."

Kanati's eyes swirled and he hand crushed the can into tiny grains of tin. "Fucking dick fuck; what kind of fucker preys on women like that?" Kanati's eyes turned back to normal and a smile spread across his lips. "She's got a good man in her hands." In saying that he cupped Dean's back and walked into his office.

***

Sighing as she swung Big Bertha over her shoulder Sophie waked to the main exit. Outside stood Dean's sisters, they smiled and Lachesis was the first to hug her.

"We came to see you and say we'll see you soon, we have some business to take care of and the house is getting pretty crowded. Sorry we couldn't com earlier but N-"

Lachesis was cut off by Klotho's hand. "No one that concerns you, just yet sister; take care and watch your back, and please remember to put Kell on a leash, he's more immature than ever."

The sisters vanished and Dean's truck came into view. Mandy had already left since Madison had a ballet recital, however it hasn't stopped Mandy from texting her no stop, Sophie loved every second of it.

A soft kiss on the lips and muscular arms that were now wrapped around her waist interrupted her thoughts.

Warmth from Dean's chest emitted off him and was soaked into her body like a sponge. Nothing was better than being in Dean's arms, especially after the day she had; after Sonny everyone in New Orleans was in the Emergency Room with something, broken arm, bleeding from a wound, allergic reactions, birth. The list went on and one, she loved her job and wouldn't have it any other day, but to day of all days she just wished she was back at the house cooking for Dean and Kell.

Rexana and Ajax hardly came out of there room, it was that or they had other plans, but hey it was their life.

"I missed you." Dean said in his sexy baritone voice that made her toes curl.

Sophie looked up at her sexy mate and smiled than buried her face in his chest. "I missed you too baby, now let's go cause your sisters told me there were a lot of people at the house, they left to go deal with some stuff they left rather quickly," Sophie said and she released Dean and hopped into the car. "Now let's go to the supermarket and then the pharmacy I don't have any more face wash and Kell stole my sweet pea body wash and pink loofah. Who does that?" Sophie said as she plugged in her iPod and the Red Hot Chili Peppers 'The Adventures of Rain Dance Maggie' started to play.

From the corner of her eye she saw Dean freeze then smirk. Laughing at her mates' reaction she cranked up the volume and sang along.

Once they got to the supermarket Sophie make Dean pulled out a cart and she headed to the dairy section first.

Dean mumbled behind her like a child as he pushed the cart.

Sophie placed milk, cheese, yogurt and other products into the cart. Looking up she saw Dean at the end of the aisle with a handful of cheese samples and ran to her shoving cheese squares into his mouth. "Dean you better behave, or else I'm sending you back to the car and you can wait for me."

Dean tried saying something with a mouthful of cheese in his mouth, only to end up spitting chewed up cheese chucks at her.

Squealing Sophie looked at Dean who only smirked and walked back to the cart and continued eating his cheese.

He was like a damn child, Dean can't be taken anywhere. But she wouldn't have it any other way she loved him all the more, especially now as he grabbed a giant bag of Doritos and started attacking those too.

Shaking her head she moved to the next aisle, then the next. By the time she was done there were three shopping carts full off all kinds of food and two men who worked here sweating as they towed behind Dean following them to the car.

"Baby did we have to buy all this food?" Dean asked. Sophie was one another level of exaggeration, but he knew with just one cart of food wouldn't sustain the ten gods, one was pregnant, plus him and Kell for a week.

Sophie whipped her head around making him look the other way; he knew Sophie was giving him the crazy eye even without looking considering the two other guys that were helping took two giant steps back, backing away from his five foot two mate.

She could give him the crazy look all day, but he knew when the door closes in their bedroom tonight, it won't be him who's going to get spanked.

"Yes Dean, watch me have to come back tomorrow." Sophie thanked the two men, even tipped them and climbed inside the car, Dean was already inside texting on his phone.

Grunting Dean looked at her. "Most of them are there, after dinner we're going after the others. Hopefully it doesn't take a long time. The guys are getting gear, because where we're going we can't use our powers. You're not going, and before you argue Ask's wife Gina needs help with Junior since she's eight months prego and the girls want to meet you, so be prepared."

Sophie clasped her hands and put the under her chin like a little girl begging for a Barbie doll. It was the most adorable look Sophie has ever given him; he would literally do anything for her as long as she did that.

Fuck that he would do anything for her regardless, but whenever Sophie pouted, calls him Pookie Bear in a baby voice or looks at him like that, with her big brown eyes that made her his heart melt and make him pussy whipped.

"I can't wait! Let's go grandpa, hop to it." Sophie said mischievously. She knew that she pushed on of his buttons.

Earning a growl from Dean, she started to laugh; she stopped immediately as soon as Dean's hand grasped her jaw and pulled her in for a hot, toe curling kiss.

Moaning she leaned over for more, but Dean pulled back and gave her his million dollar smile that made her weak in the knees.

"Who's grandpa now?" He said cockily.

Sophie smiled and quickly cupped Dean's member. Her jerked then hissed when she began massaging it. "You still are, now drive." She said and released him.

"Yes ma'am." Dean said and sarcastically saluted her, making her roll his eyes.