Born Into Darkness Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm so proud of you Sophie!" Phoebe chanted. She rubbed hands up and down Sophie's arms then walked away to join the other two women who were waiting by the exit conversing with each other.

Sophie sighed and began to walk off when small arms wrapped around her legs. She froze and looked down, seeing Junior laughing and waiting to be carried. Sophie did just that and saw Gina and Rain heading her way with shocked expressions.

Rain of course spoke first. "Holy fucking cow! That was you all a long? How did you do all of that? No before has anyone been able to defeat Tecmessa, Prygomache and Phoebe ever. Oh my goddess I think I'm about to faint."

Gina punches Rain and smiles at Sophie. "I'm very impressed and proud of you. I knew you had it in you."

Sophie blushed at the compliments. "Shucks guys, I don't know what to say."

"Whew, Sophie how about to do us all a favor and take a shower, you are one funky monkey." Roxana said as she walked up to them along with Neith who wore a black tank top, tight jeans, pumps, big gold hoops with her name in them and bandana on her head while the rest of her hair was in loose waves.

Sophie smirked. "Wow you do take this whole Latina thing seriously... Alright I'm leaving to shower; I'll see you guys in a bit."

***

Marching down the marble hall Dean was starving for blood; Eris' blood.

An old woman walked out the main door and gasped when she saw him. Her hand was over her mouth and her gray eyes were beginning to tear up.

"I-it's you? M-m... You need to leave. Sophie isn't here, she's with the Amazonian women, only confront her after you find the Nordic god, she needs time to heal, and she will come to her senses when you and she are face to face. Please be patient with her it will be hard to regain back her trust, there will be doubts. But you both were meant to me. Leave now."

Dean was dazed for a second. But nodded in agreement, she looked like a women who can be trusted, he sensed no evil.

"Kyros," The old woman whispered. "You might want to bring Sophie a very big fruit salad mostly strawberries with a lot of honey, you'll thank me." She then smiled.

Nodding Dean flashed himself back to his house. The men were all in the same spot he last saw them in when he left.

They all stood up straight and looked at him for answers.

"I didn't confront Eris, but I was told the women are with the Amazonian women, they'll be safe there, I know that for sure. But we need to go fetch Hame and let the women cool off, and then we go get them." He said rubbing his temples.

All the men were tense, but nodded in agreement.

"Good, now let's go get the god and get our women back. But first I have to get some artillery when I face Sophie." Dean ran to the kitchen and grabbed a bowl, fruits and honey then began cutting them up. Once he was done he placed plastic wrap on the top to sealing it.

Walking back to the room and the men laughed at him.

Shrugging it off Dean began to gear up. "I'm not going back to Sophie empty handed; I don't want to be in the dog house forever, for what I did and said."

All the men froze and ran out the room and into the kitchen.

He heard Ask yell 'Don't take the watermelon and peanut butter or I will fucking kill you.'

Dean shook his head at his idiot friends. His mind went back to Sophie he tried to talk to her through their link, but she blocked him. He certainly didn't teach her that, nor could he read her mind. He got nothing from her.

"I'm so sorry Cupcake; I'll do anything to make it up to you." Dean walked into their room to get his phone charger he left in the bathroom. Just as he was about to walk out he knocked something onto the floor.

Looking down he saw pink sticks on the floor. Crouching down he picked them up and inhaled sharply.

"No it can't be." Dean said out loud. This was the last thing he needed. Another situation to add to his plate, which was quite, frankly was very full. Why did that have to happen now? Was he even ready for that?

"What can't be?" Kell asked as he munched on a bag of lays chips.

Dean didn't say anything, only held up the sticks to Kell.

Kell jumped back in disgust. "Get that away from me, last I checked I had a penis not a vagina."

Growling Dean fisted Kell's shirt in his hands and shoved him against the bathroom wall. "Sophie's pregnant."