Bound Friends Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andrea couldn't help but smile as the two walked in. She would joke about keys, but it almost felt for real like she was living there sometimes. She didn't have any morning classes, so it was not hard to get to classes back at her campus the next day. And with Megan getting that extra credit for volunteering for that long term graduate study, she was sleeping elsewhere about half the week. Andrea had even begun to leave extra toiletries so she wouldn't have to keep schlepping her shampoo and toothbrush back and forth. The beds weren't big but as she liked to joke about with Zainab, she didn't exactly need much space to share a bed with her. A short joke that usually got her a slap to the tits or a spanking, and so it's been a joke she remembers to keep making.

"Oh.. though I got some bad news," Zainab said as she fetched them each a drink. "You still haven't heard from Lea?"

Andrea shook her head. "No, not since last week when we saw her at the party. I've tried her phone but it's off. She's hid from us before when she's upset, turtling is kind of her go-to move. And anyway, have you heard any more about Sophia?"

"Well, no.. but what I was going to say was that Megan finally got ahold of Lea's brother. He got a voicemail from Lea last Friday afternoon, saying she 'had to go somewhere.' It would have been a few hours after her meeting. She wasn't more specific." Zainab said regretfully, even adding in the air quotes. "Megan did some more digging and it turns out she's dropped out of college too."

"Damn, I knew if it didn't work out with Sophia that Lea'd take it hard, but still.. damn. Any more ideas on where to find her?" Andrea said as she took the can from Zainab and had a swig.

"Nope, she never gave her brother her new address and nothing's turning up in any searches. You don't think.." Zainab said, trailing off.

"No.. no she's probably not done anything like.. I mean she's probably just isolating herself. I don't think we need to worry.. I mean.. actually should we?" Andrea pondered. "But what else could we do?"

"Exactly. I don't know her but I'd be worried. Megan said that her brother's on alert now and will call us if he hears from her. but what else can we do?"

"Actually.. maybe she went back to her cabin," Andrea wondered aloud.

"She has a cabin? Probably then. Do you know the address?" Zainab asked.

"I.. huh." Andrea said with a sudden realization. "You know I actually have no idea the address, I only ever went with her and I never paid attention. And it's really middle of nowhere. No that's probably where she is. It's where she went last time things fell apart"

"Should we try to find the address?" Zainab asked.

"No, I think that it's maybe best that we just let her take her time. She'll probably call when she's feeling up to it," Andrea said with a shrug. "Shit, now you've got me all serious." she said as she playfully punched Zainab's arm. "You realize now I'm going to need some really good distraction show lined up.. How about we finish that season of Trophy Girls"

"Uh.. that show's god awful, how did you sit through 6 seasons of it?"

"Oh shut it.. I know it's kind of bad. It used to be better.. but now I'm just too invested in the characters to quit."

"But the characters are just so stupid!"

"Oh come now, if you don't like it you can just tell me how bad a girl I am for watching that drivel when it's over. Now come on only two more episodes left!" Andrea said as she jumped ass first into bed and grabbed the remote.

"I'm going to have to bring out the big flogger for that conversation," Zainab said, gazing disparagingly.

"Just hurry up would you?" Andrea said with a playful petulance she knew bugged Zainab.

"To which part, the show or the flogging after?" Zainab asked as she sat beside Andrea.

"Both, I guess," Andrea said with a smile as she started the show.

****

For the next several days and nights, that hovering contraption seemed to be Leota's occupation. Each time they seemed to make minor adjustments. She started wearing a gag, clearly they were abandoning the idea of oral sex for the moment, something she was more than fine with. They tried a blindfold on the second day and immediately saw an improvement from Leota. With her blinded, she could picture whatever she wanted, and she found it much easier to act like she was loving every minute because there were a lot more minutes that she was in reality enjoying.

They had taken to making her hold dicks in her hands, jerking them off as she was helplessly forced up and down. It was something she did not mind all that much since she couldn't see it, though those handjob people tended to spray her in many more places. That part she wasn't a fan of, but in the grand scheme a little cum in her hair or on her tits was bad but not terrible when she got to shower right after. She would be let down every few hours to let the machine cool down, and it served as time for her to go to the bathroom or eat. But despite the breaks she figured she was probably up there more hours of any given day than not.

For about a week that was Leota's life. Communal sleeping area, to communal showers, to that machine back to showers and back to sleep all with a few brief meals squeezed in. She'd be forced to work deep into the wee hours, but it usually meant a late start in the morning would follow. She tried to temper her optimism, but she was starting to go to sleep smiling. Leota did not seem like such a bad person to be. She knew she could do a few months of Leota, and then she'd have Sophia out of her hell for good. But she was trying not to think like that. It was like clockwatching, it made everything go slower.

"Good morning Leota," Marian said as she surprised Leota after a late morning shower.

"Good morning Marian," she replied.

"You know, I was worried about you at first," she said as she continued to read from her tablet. "I don't know why you signed up and I don't care, but the fact that you left out you were gay made me worry you rushed into this without thinking. That might still be the case, but you at least seem to be performing well. How is it going in there?"

"It's going well, but I really do need to get there soon, I might have lingered too long in the showers so now I'm maybe running late," Leota said as she started walking past Marian. Marian only put out a hand and stopped her dead in her tracks.

"Not so fast, we've got a new level 9 that we are giving a rotation to, so I have something else for you," she said coldly. "When we first met you said something about liking bondage, was that as a sub or domme?"

"Both. I think I prefer domme but I can do both, what do you need me to do?" Leota said, perking up with the new topic.

"I also said that I tend to hand out assignments based on how you've been doing, you've been doing well so hopefully you'll like this one. I need you to go to room 201 in the main hall, I'll be with you in a little bit to get you settled," she explained before walking away to go flag someone else down and supposedly talk to them as well.

Leota hadn't been to the particular room, it was on the second floor above the main hall where most of the other woman worked with all the mostly vanilla guests. The main hall was sweeping and open, with two distinct stories and a wide balcony running around the top floor. Up there the doors were further apart, clearly they were larger rooms. It was still early and so most of the women were standing around waiting for someone to take them back to one of their many small rooms. Leota went up one of the glass tube elevators up to the second floor and eventually found room 201. It took her walking around quite a bit, with her limited vision she had trouble finding the right way to go.

When she opened the door she could see it seemed well stocked, which only became more obvious as she walked forward bringing everything into focus. There was a wall full of bondage implements, and several larger structures all with a futuristic bent. A tall skinny cage made of what looked like clear lucite instead of metal, lit from below so the colors traveled up each individual bar separate from all the others. A padded bench made of white leather and stainless steel with clear pvc restraints. Lea didn't know which implement she'd rather be in but she stopped looking and stood at attention when Marian entered the room.

"Why aren't you changed yet?" were the first and instantly impatient words to leave her mouth. "Did you think those were laid out for just anyone?" she said as she pointed to the very far corner near the bathroom.

Leota had been so distracted she had not even looked that deep into the room. She ran to try and correct her mistake. Laid out was a white leather corset, white sheer stockings that attached to garters on the corset, two white satin opera gloves and a pair of knee high white leather boots. Leota rushed enough she nearly tripped getting dressed. Leota stood up and looked at herself in the mirror. The corset's highly polished, gold colored metal glistened as it caught the bathroom lights. Her pussy was completely exposed, but framed beautifully by the garters and stockings to either side of it. The corset was a little tight, not enough to make breathing too difficult but more than enough to push her breast up into a deceptive level of cleavage. She looked good. She felt good. She felt powerful wearing this.

"Ehem," Marian said to snap Leota back to reality. "So, the reason I'm coming in person and not one of my lackies is to make sure you're clear here. I need you to be a bit of a dominatrix, and I need to make sure you can handle it. How many people have you dominated before?

"Five.. No, six technically," Leota said after taking some time to count up.

"Good. We have a whale coming in, her name's Arianna Novák and she has some very specific requests. She wants to be bound, dominated, objectified, humiliated, fucked and generally treated disparagingly, trapped in this room. She wants this from when she walks in the door a few minutes from now until 10:00 tomorrow morning. She's got very few limits, and they're on a sheet in the top right drawer in the bathroom beside a quick guide to what some of that stuff was that you were busy eyeing when I came in. Think you can do this?"

"Yes Marian," Lea said, excited and for some reason deciding a smile and a salute was in order.

"And can you do it with sincerity? I need a Mistress Leota, someone serious who commands respect. Do you think you can be that person?" she asked, giving a clear signal with her eyes that humor would be accepted in the next answer.

"Yes, I can do this, I will not let you down," Lea said, serious faced but with a hint of glee still creeping in. Being restrained to the metal plates and fucked was fine even bordering on fun, but this.. this was a chance to be a domme again! It had been so long. This seemed almost too good to be true, just about the best conceivable task she could be given! She tried to hide her excitement but wasn't entirely successful.

"Well, you have a few minutes still. Get all this giddiness out of your system now. If there's anything you think you need that you don't have, there's a temporary equipment repository over in 213. Now she's spent a few million over the last few years. All the guests from this conference she was responsible for hosting here has brought in nearly half a mill already, and there's still another three days. It's very important that she enjoy her night. Now who are you?" Marian said, somehow finding an even more serious face than before.

"I am Mistress Leota, a commanding and serious dominatrix, and I am here to dominate Arianna who will be here shortly." Leota said, puffing up her chest and standing a little taller. She was a little nervous now, but she was able to hide it better than she was her glee earlier. Marian seemed satisfied with that answer, nodding her head and then quickly leaving the room

Now that she was alone again, she started to worry about things. After all in real life she'd had a rather concentrated experience but it had been less than a year in actual time, and this woman was probably no novice herself. She needed to get that worry out of her head. She needed to be the confident Mistress Leota. She needed to focus.

She decided making a game plan would distract her and get her mind right. She looked around to take stock, trying to decide how best to do this. She developed a quick plan and ran around grabbing a few things, setting a pair of handcuffs between the bed and the bathroom, and finally dashing into the bathroom closing the door. She began looking over the sheet of preferences and limits in the bathroom, finishing just moments before the room's front door opened.

"Hello?" came the voice of the woman entering the room. Once the door was closed behind her Leota responded while remaining out of site.

"You must be Arianna, correct?" Leota called out from behind the cracked door.

"Yes," came the meek reply.

"Strip. Leave all your clothes by the door. Then I want you kneel where those handcuffs are, putting them on behind your back. Show me you're a slut worth my time," Leota said, somehow managing to hold herself together long enough to maintain a commanding voice. She could not see Arianna, so when the room went quiet she simply hoped that she hadn't crossed a line already. The next sound she heard was the ratcheting of cuffs. A smile returned. She gave herself to the count of 10, calming herself down and making Arianna wait on the floor, hopefully building up some tension.

In the fastest way she could do without slamming the door deep into the wall, Leota swung the door open to see a naked woman looking up at her with her hands behind her back. The woman was beautiful, a skinny delicate looking frame with small pert breasts and bright blond hair tied off in a ponytail. Leota approached slowly, crossing one foot to land directly centred in front of the other, being careful to maintain her imposing demeanor. She held a white stun baton very prominently in one hand and a clear collar in another. She occasionally turned the baton on, causing a blue arc of electricity to jump visibly between its two metal prongs. As she approached she dropped the collar just in front of Arianna but continued to silently walk around her.

Arianna shivered as she looked down at the collar but didn't dare raise her head to look at the woman encircling her. She had not expected such a slow start. She found most dommes would rush in, she assumed it was probably a side effect of usually charging by the hour. She was appreciating the buildup, waiting patiently as this woman finished her slow circle.

As Leota returned back to the front, she stood straddling the collar and used her baton to force Arianna to look up. She managed to conjure a coy smile as Arianna's blue eyes sat frozen in anticipation of what this woman might be planning. Leota slowly slid the baton down Arianna's body, keeping her eyes locked as she did. Arianna started breathing just a little bit heavier as the metal pins at the end of the baton slid past her pussy and continued on down her legs, stopping only once it reached the collar. "You want this?" Leota said with an intensity that she was surprised she could manage. Arianna silently nodded her head.

Leota reached out with her free hand and grabbed Arianna tight by the throat. "You think a little slut like you has earned that yet?" She said, keeping eye contact as she slowly lifted Arianna to her feet by the neck. She seemed frozen, unable to respond, but her labored breathing and intent stare said she liked it. Leota walked her back towards the bed, casing Arianna to basically trip she tried to walk backwards to keep up. As they reached the bed, Leota spun her and threw her face first onto the bed. She zapped her now exposed ass once on each cheek with the baton, causing her to flail her cuffed hands around and let out just a yelp with each assault.

Leaota grabbed the collar and climbed up on the bed. She began crawling forward, leaning her weight down on her captive as she went. She placed the edge of her baton near Arianna's face, intimidatingly lighting up blue arcs of electricity just inches from her nose. "Now you will obey or you will be punished. You will not say anything unless I ask you to. Right now.." Leota said as she placed the collar around Arianna's neck, allowing the audible click to be heard as it snapped and locked shut. "You're mine," she said, finishing her sentence once the collar had closed. "I'm going to tie you.. use you... and discard you like the useless whore that you are," she said causing Arianna to gasp at each pause. She lit up the baton one more time before loudly saying "Am I understood?"

"Yes... Mistress," came the gasping, soft reply.

****

Arianna did not do this frequently, or at least as frequently as she might like, but she had been doing this for years. She ran a branch office of just over 9,400 employees in a field that might just be one of the last remaining bastions of a "boys club." She didn't get there at only 32 by being a pushover. She was almost always dominant, decisive, assertive, even a little scary depending on who you ask. If she didn't, things wouldn't get done on time without her having to essentially live at the office to personally get them done.

But.. when she was alone, when she knew it could be anonymous and private, someone her regular life didn't ever interact with, it could be different. There was something she utterly loved about being talked down to, being mistreated, used and discarded. It was satisfying at a primal level. After a long session with a pro-domme, it felt like her batteries were recharged for weeks afterwards.

She would never act, or even want to act, submissive or meek anywhere else in her life. If someone tried talking down to her in the office she'd hand him or her their ass on a plate or worse. She had fired a few people on the spot for showing a contemptuous or overly-dismissive attitude when she tried confronting them about other problems they were having with their work. But alone, knowing the rules ahead of time, knowing she was asking to be treated that way at a scheduled time and place, she slipped into that role with ease.

The commanding voice to strip and don handcuffs had been enough. Her work mind had powered down. She wasn't Mrs. Novák, chief regional officer; she was just this handcuffed nobody slut named Arianna. When her mistress locked a collar around her neck she quivered. She was hers for the night, she will do everything this young girl orders her to do and she was loving it.

Leota tugged on her collar, causing Arianna to flail as best she could to follow off the bed. She was walked around the bed and towards the tall standing cage. The door opened by holding a card up to the lock, which also activated a low white light along all the bars. Arianna stepped up into it and was turned around to face out. With her hands still behind her back, the door would barely have room to close. Leota spread out Arianna's legs as far as they could go, which was barely wider than her shoulders, where the cage had built in ankle cuffs that kept her exactly where she was.

Arianna was secured, and so she could do nothing but watch as her Mistress began searching through the stuff beside her to retrieve what she needed. She would not be rushed. When she did return she held two clear bars, they looked like chopsticks with an elastic on one side. She did not give the command, Leota simply opened Arianna's mouth and pulled out her tongue. She slid her tongue between the two bars before connecting a second elastic band to pull the slightly flexible square bars together. It pinned them against her tongue, it was not overly painful but it meant she could not retract her tongue or close her mouth. almost instantly, drool began to slide down the edges of her mouth which she had no way of preventing.