Bound Friends Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After she disappeared again, Leota returned with a small square platform, a little bit smaller than the floor of the cage but made of the same clear material. She then brought out an adjustable height rod with a rather large prominent dildo at the end of it. She screwed it into the base and moved the base to just in front of the cage. Arianna was already wet with anticipation, the prospect of being impaled by that large dildo which she had no way of keeping away was almost overwhelming. Her eyes were lustful and transfixed.

"Oh, oh no this isn't for you," Leota said as she closed the door to the cage. "No, this is simply for me," she said as she positioned and lowered herself over the dildo, letting out a loud low groan as she did. She began to lower and raise herself up and down, riding the slick dildo in plain view and just inches away from Arianna's cage. She locked eyes with Arianna who was breathing heavier and communicating both arousal and desperation in her gaze.

Leota was finding her pleading looks immensely satisfying. She found in very little time, and with the help of her fingers, she reached an orgasm she made sure to embellish to heighten the frustration it would surely cause. "Ohh, mmm. Oh, that felt good, that was nice," she taunted as she eased herself off the dildo and lay down on the bed just a few feet beside the cage.

The dildo was black and the the signs of it's use were clearly visible and dripping down from it. Arianna looked over at her Mistress who seemed now to be closing her eyes as she relaxed on the bed, basking in her afterglow. She tested to see the movement her arms were capable of, but with the cage so narrow there was no way she could bring her cuffed hands in front of her. All the while, drool continued to fall uncontrollably, making two solid lines down her chest by the inside of each breast.

"Rrrhr," Arianna huffed in absolute frustration. It seemed to go ignored so she made another noise, accompanied by a clattering as her handcuffs jangled. This got Leota to open her eyes and stared daggers, daggers that soon froze Arianna and dissuaded her from making a third outburst.

"You think you're so important?" Leota said as she got up from her bed. "No, in here you are just a worthless slut is that understood? You will stay there locked all day if that's what I want, what you want doesn't matter. I guess you need to learn that better," she said as she walked over and grabbed a pair of clover style nipple clamps. "Bring your chest forward."

Arianna saw the nipple clamps but complied anyway. She murmured when the first one went on, and watched as the chain ran on the outside of the bars just barely able to make it to the other nipple. The cage did not offer a lot of room to begin with, but after Leota shortened the chain with a lock Arianna could no longer pull her chest away from the front door without considerable pain.

Leota gave Arianna a condescending pat on the cheek "now you stay quiet while Mistress deals with more important things than you," she said before heading to the bathroom to grab a magazine to read. She couldn't care less which celebrity was caught with some extra baby fat, but she was enjoying the read because she knew how much it was humiliating the girl beside her to be ignored like that.

"Do you want that dildo?" Leota suddenly asked after a few minutes of silent and mostly faked reading. Arianna nodded her head rather frantically. "So you like rubber cock invading your holes?" she continued receiving even more head bobbing, enough to fling a line of drool that had been forming. She got up and walked over to grab a gag.

"Now, I'm going to have to open the door," she said as she unlocked the cage with a keycard. "This might hurt, but I don't want to hear any complaining is that understood?" she said as she started to crack the door open. At first Arianna tried to lean in, but with her feet locked into place she couldn't follow for long and soon the clamps were pulling painfully on her sore nipples. The left clamp eventually pulled off causing Arianna to breathe in heavily to avoid making any loud sound. Leota manually removed the other clamp before giving both breasts a good slap.

She lowered the pole of the dildo before carrying it into place and slowly, seemingly a millimeter at a time, pushed it up into Arianna's waiting pussy. But then the dildo kept pushing in, deeper and deeper until it was nearly hitting her cervix. She stood up on the balls of her feet to relieve the pressure but could tell already the amount of time she could hold it would be limited.

Leota removed the two bars from Arianna's tongue, allowing her to wiggle it around and after being pinched for so long. The relief was short lived as she was directed to open her mouth for a penis gag. It was held by a large panel with a narrow but much longer than usual phallus, at least three inches maybe four reaching for the back of her throat. There were more straps Leota hurriedly buckled, making it a full head harness.

"There, that ought to keep you happy. After all a slut is happiest when she has the most cocks in her isn't that right?" Leota taunted as she closed the cage door. Arianna just ate it up, pulling on her handcuffs as she set herself back down on her feet pushing the dildo almost impossibly deep. "So have your fun, but I've got some rules. If I just left a slut like you with a cock in you you'd probably just fuck it all day" Leota continued, causing a moan to exist Arianna's gagged mouth as she started to rock up and down on the dildo. "God you're fucking it already, you're so pathetic."

Arianna closed her eyes, reveling in the humiliation and abuse. She couldn't tell you why, and frankly she didn't care. But with a dildo resting so deeply inside her she was lost in her own little world. It wouldn't be long before she came as she moved herself up and down on the big dildo.

"For the next little while, you can fuck that as much as you want but you aren't allowed to cum unless I say," Leota said which caused sounds of pleading and disappointment to try to form in Arianna's gagged mouth. "Then, at some random time anywhere from ten to thirty minutes from now, I will count down from five. When I reach zero you can cum. No earlier, no later, so you need to be right at the edge the whole time if you hope to be allowed to cum."

Getting to the edge of orgasm wouldn't be a problem, after all the teasing she was nearly there already. She just wasn't sure if she could trust herself to not be too tempted.

"And if you can't cum on command," Leota added after retrieving a wand vibrator. "Then you're no good as a slut and I'll just have to punish you harshly. But if you can last until I say, then that will only be the first of many orgasms. Is that understood?"

Arianna nodded her head frantically fast before returning to fucking the dildo, more slowly this time as she tried to obey her mistress's directive. She heard the whine of a vibrator turn on, as Leota sat up against the foot of the bed watching and bringing the vibrator to her own clit. She moaned an over exaggerated moan, and continued to enjoy the site of watching this woman starved for orgasm watch her freely pleasure herself. They were both in their own way getting quite lost in the moment.

****

Leota set the vibrator aside after her second orgasm, breathing heavily and starting to sweat. Not enough sweat to make her take off her corset, after all she loved what it did to her figure and how it made her look. It almost made her breasts look big, it gave her so much confidence. She didn't want to lose it if it could be helped. She looked over at Arianna who was still fucking her dildo, considerably slower than she had been but with desperation in her eyes.

"5.." Leota said, causing Arianna to speed up again. "4.. 3.." Leota continued slowly before stopping altogether and walking over towards the bathroom to wash up.

A loud gag of protest came from Arianna, but as she was left alone she couldn't deny how much this was working to keep her frantically aroused. She slowed almost to a stop, looking at the bathroom door hoping her Mistress would come back soon and finish counting. When Leota returned from the bathroom, she seemed to ignore her existence entirely, not even glancing in her general direction. Soon she came strutting back, sporting a very large and noticeable purple double dildo strapon.

"2.." Leota said, causing Arianna to rush into a frantic pace. She thought she would start from 5 again, she thought she'd have more time. This would be tough. "1.." Leota said with a longer pause than she had used. Arianna was close and was looking desperately into Leota's eyes, hoping this could finally be the time. "0.. cum now!" she said as she grabbed the cage.

With only the smallest of delays, Arianna stopped rocking and began to shake. She began to scream into her gag as her eyes rolled into the back of her head. When she seemed to be through she collapsed forward onto the front of the cage. She started to moan in discomfort and lifted herself up with her toes.

"Oh, does my little whore want a rest from straddling that cock?" Lea said in a condescending tone. Nevertheless Arianna responded by nodding her head and let out a "mmuhurm" from behind her gag. Leota pushed her back so that she wasn't leaning against the door as it opened. She clipped a small leash to her collar and held it tight before lowering the pole and releasing her ankles.

Arianna stumbled forward like a newborn calf who hadn't quite mastered this whole "legs" thing just yet. If not for Leota there were three separate occasions when she would have fallen as she was guided the short distance over to the padded bench. It bent at a sharp angle, but the white leather was soft to the touch and well padded below. She was bent over it and watched as Lea secured her leash with a simple knot to the base of the bench.

She disappeared from sight, but Arianna could feel her as she attached white leather cuffs to each ankle and thigh. Arianna could feel her legs being spread apart, and at that angle no longer touched the ground. With the thigh cuffs tightened, she could also do nothing to close her legs to shield her very exposed ass and pussy.

Arianna expected to feel the two dildos probing at her back entrances, but instead felt her cuffs being undone. Leota was examining them, she had maybe left them on longer than she should have. There were marks from her times in the cage, and she worried if those would come out by tomorrow morning or not. She decided the safer way to restrain her arms would be with an armbinder. She slid the sheath up Arianna's arms, who seemed very cooperative in the endeavor. She began tightening the laces expecting at any moment to feel resistance, but the arms kept moving closer and closer with no strong signs of strain.

"Imf durbple jhoinded" Arianna tried to say as her elbows began to touch. Leota finished by tying off the laces, now pulled as tight as the armbinder goes, and bucked a strap around the shoulders to keep it in place. Leota took a moment to back up and simply enjoy the sight. A sight made better as Arianna began to invitingly and suggestively shake her ass.

Arianna was startled to feel a long line of pain as Leota brought down a cane across her ass. "I never gave you permission to talk slut," Leota said before landing another blow. Three more came after, each separating themselves from the previous hit by just about an inch. The welts that were forming almost looked like she simply sat on a metal grate for too long.

Leota lubed up her dildos, slightly redundant given the low-friction coating and how wet Arianna's pussy surely was, but she didn't want to take chances on her ass. As she approached she had more lube in her hand and began to spread it on Arianna's very exposed asshole. The attention caused her captive to jostle around more, moaning loudly as Lea inserted one finger to make sure there was some inside as well as outside.

Arianna was breathing heavy by the time she felt the two tips press against her. They went in slowly at first, causing her to moan and pull her legs against her bindings. She felt the base of the strapon pressed against her, filling her with the entirety of both dildos. Hands grabbed her hips and Leota started thrusting, causing Arianna's toes to curl and to flip around as the pleasure began to quickly build toward another orgasm.

"Well aren't you a slutty little thing, you like having all three of your holes filled at once?" Leota taunted as she began to pick up the pace. Arianna tried responding, but while it sounded like an agreement, it was utterly unintelligible. "I bet you'd really love to cum wouldn't you?" Leota continued, followed by even more frantic but only slightly more clearly understood sounds.

Leota cracked a smile and picked up the pace, using her grip on Arianna's hips for more leverage. Arianna tried to fight it, but the feelings were so strong that she eventually began to shake, holding herself back for a short time as she tried to plead with her Mistress to let her cum. But the permission was never given and soon despite herself she came hard.

"Oh could my greedy slut not wait," Leota said after Arianna seemed to come down from her high. Arianna almost jumped as she felt the edge of a magic wand rest against her clit. "Well, I think it's time to make you metaphorically smoke the whole pack," Leota said, turning on the vibrator before once again beginning her rhythmic pounding.

Leota watched in delight as her bound captive writhed around in absolute pleasure and helplessness. Her legs were held firm, her collar was keeping her bent forward, and her arms had been swallowed by the single sleeve armbinder. She brought her captive to another orgasm, and then another, this time without any rest between them. The secondary vibrations and the feel of the strapon rubbing against her were starting to finally inch Leota closer to an orgasm and she didn't want to stop for anything.

After the final thrust before she climaxed, Leota was gasping for air and went to go cool off by lying on the bed. She watched as the vibrator continued its assault on the surely sensitive by now clit. She smiled at the prospect of leaving her like that for hours, surely she'd go mad by the end of the night. But that would be passive and easy. Leota thought she should be a bit more active. "But, I guess don't need to get active right away," she thought as she rested her head on a pillow making sure to have a view of her tormented captive.

****

Leota turned to a clock and saw it was getting close to dinner time. Normally she would have had to go to a common dining room where meals were being provided by the casino, somehow she doubted that was the case this time.

She had turned off the vibe a bit ago, but was so enjoying the view of Arianna's bound ass bent over that she hadn't had the heart to untie her yet. As she got up, the sound made Arianna dart her head to try to see. It wasn't possible from her angle of course, but Arianna still tried. Leota began to scan around, nothing seemed to be in the room beyond some typical mini-bar fare. She walked back to the bathroom to use the phone in there without alerting Arianna.

"Andromeda Club Service Desk, how may I help you?" came the voice on the other line as Leota, not knowing what else to do, dialed zero.

"Hi, this is.. well I work for the club and I'm assigned in room 201 right now. What should I be doing about.. food," Leota stammered out quietly.

"Just order off the menu, it'll be charged to the guest and be brought up right away," he replied quickly.

"And.. it's on a plate?" Leota asked, suddenly struck with an idea. "I'm supposed to be degrading this guest, is there any way that could be served in.. some I guess dog bowls or something?"

There was a quick pause and sound of typing. "Sorry, that's not something we've put in place yet, but it seems we do have some bowls in the auxiliary storage room. Just walk over to get them and I'll instruct room service to put one serving in a bowl when they get there and to fill the other one with water. Will that do?"

"That should be fine," she said as a grin began to cross her face. With that she hung up the phone and returned to Arianna who seemed to be very anxious to see what was happening behind her. "How are you feeling? Anything in pain?"

"Nro Mishtrush" Arianna said through the gargle of the gag as she shook her head no.

Leota unfastened Arianna's leash from the bench before freeing her feet. When she landed on solid ground again, she seemed woozy but not clumsy like she had been after the cage. She leaned into Leota's chest, nuzzling it as Leota put her arms round her. Arianna could hear her Mistress's heart race and felt her breasts held up so prominently and forcefully by the corset.

It felt good, but Leota eventually backed up to break the embrace. "Come on now, we've got something to pick up," she said with Arianna's leash still very much in her hand. Arianna followed behind but began to pull back, trying to plant her feet as they began approaching the door. Leota walked back to her and began to hug her again "don't worry, nothing's going to happen to you, you're safe with me." Arianna looked up with pleading eyes. She seemed scared, and so Leota decided that it was perhaps time for a different tone. "Slut, you don't have a choice," she said forcefully as she broke the hug. "You and your worthless body belong to me. Now are you going to follow me or am I going to have to punish you for being disobedient?"

Arianna looked over at the cage and the padded bench and then back at her Mistress. She was shaking but she slowly put one foot in front of the other. She needed to obey her Mistress, and this was clearly what she wanted.

The second story balcony was only slightly cooler than the room, but thankfully seemed deserted. 213 was all the way at the other edge of the hall, and so there was a lot of ground to cover. It was why the still nervous Arianna began to follow closely and on the inside of Leota. The faster they can get to where they're going the less time she would have to spend on the balcony.

Shortly before the corner, the door to room 209 opened and out walked a couple whose eyes seemed to go wide when she saw the two walking towards them.

"My God, Mrs. Novák? Arianna is that you?" The woman said in an absolute stunned voice. "I knew you liked women but.." she started to continue before Arianna began shouting through her gag. Not a word was making it out intact, but the volume was enough to get her colleague to be quiet.

"Are you ok?" the guy beside the woman asked.

With that, Arianna kicked Leota hard in the back of the knee. It took her by such surprise she nearly fell over, she only cushioned her fall by letting go of the leash and using her hands to stabilize. Arianna quickly ran over to them and shouted a bit more before turning around with her back to her friends and head on with Leota.

The couple seemed confused until one of them started unbuckling the gag harness, which got Arianna to respond with a few quick grunts in the affirmative. Once it was out Arianna didn't even take another breath before saying loudly "help me, that bitch is crazy!"

Lea was now very confused. She was trying to be this woman's mistress, she had been told that's who she was supposed to be and that this is what she wanted. That's what she acted like she wanted. In her stun she didn't do anything as the large man rushed over and grabbed her by the hands. "What.. I.." was all she could manage before the woman took the gag and shoved it into Lea's mouth. She tightened the main line but did not bother yet with the rest of the harness and instead returned to Arianna. "How do you like it?" she asked angrily.