Bound Friends Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

****

Leota was returned to her present when she felt the cables began to shift. They had removed the stand her collar had rested on, and the cables from her arms were now pulling her back to her feet. But as she stood up the cables continued to retract, as were the ones from her legs. She soon found herself lifted a few inches off the ground by her arms and held almost as tightly by her legs as well. She saw people coming down from the stands and lining up at either one of the two entrances to the stage, though that was about the limit of her line of sight.

She felt the crack of a single tailed whip hitting her hard on her back. It caught her by such surprise she did not even scream until the second hit, the pain was overwhelming her already taxed mind. She pulled the bindings that suspended her but they had no give, and left her vulnerable as she felt a flogger begin to hit her ass as well. The two came too quickly one after the other that they must be at least two different assailants.

Walking into view as the hits continued to land behind her was Arianna, with Lucas and Jill flanking either side of her. "Pfrhhrs" Leota tried to beg, but it would not have mattered what she was trying to say with how limited her ability to talk had become. Nonetheless, she tried one more time to plead when her eyes caught the very large wooden paddle Arianna held in her hand. It looked closer to a cricket bat than anything that belonged in a sexual context.

"Oh, I'm sorry, does that.. Hurt?" Arianna said before letting loose a single powerful hit across Leota's gut to punctuate the last word. It utterly knocked the wind out of her, but was at least able to take her mind off the hits of the people behind her. "Maybe," Arianna said as she lifted Leota's head up with her paddle. "Maybe by the end of this 2 week sentence you'll think twice. I don't want anyone going through what I just did."

She moved the paddle down to Leota's chest, hovering over her breasts. "So.. You.. Better.. Never.. Fuck.. Up.. Again," she said, hitting each breast hard alternatingly with each pause in speech. By the end of it, Leota's nipples were screaming. The stud piercings seemed to take a lot of the force of each hit leaving them sore and sensitive. She was shaking, feeling genuinely frightened of this scorned woman and her paddle.

Arianna looked up at Leota. She could see the tear soaked red eyes, she could see the shaking, she could see the fear. She was not normally a stranger to being feared, but somewhere deep inside she started to feel uneasy. This shivering slave was not the confident Mistress she had seen hours ago. She was not concerned enough to take back what she did, she did not care enough for this woman to break the lie she had created, but she was starting to feel that she had done enough. She had exacted revenge, she had taken everything, and most importantly she had protected herself. She let the paddle drop to her side, before turning and facing Lucas and Jill. "Either of you want a go?"

Jill took the paddle and then almost immediately dropped it. "That's a lot heavier than I thought, they aren't messing around are they?" she joked as she handed the paddle back. Arianna took it and handed it one of the staff members who then disappeared from sight with it.

"And remember, this stays between us yes?" Arianna said as she draped her arms around her two employees as all three began to walk away and out of focus.

Leota tried to follow them with her eyes but it was a losing battle. The whipping continued for some time, sometimes harder, sometimes softer, thankfully no one seemed to want the paddle. Some preferred her back, others her ass, still others breasts and more than a few to her pussy. By the time the the last blow landed she was sure she carried many red welts from some of the single tail whips, possibly a few breaks in the skin. She was sure once she was released for the night she wouldn't find comfort sitting down or laying on her back in the immediate future. The guests had been cruel, but clearly that was part of the draw.

They weren't done though. After the whipping, caning and flogging, the guests began to touch, more intimately. Some preferred to elicit pleasure, others felt more content to rub the more sensitive looking wounds. Standing on the raised part of the platform, one of the guests spread her ass cheeks and slipped his cock deep in her ass. Another person joined him from the front, the two pumping hard and filling Leota from both sides. She did not count how many fucked her, but as soon as one finished another took their place for a seeming eternity. When the last withdrew she breathed a sigh of relief. The cables loosened allowing for her feet to get back on the ground. She knew she would be sore but she could not wait to be released.

She was not released though, instead the platform was simply wheeled away. Her arms had some movement, but still could not touch or even meet her head. They went through some of the staff hallways before appearing in the main hall. She was sure people were staring but couldn't actually see it herself. She was brought into a darker corridor where she could make out a few other women locked between pillars just as she was.

She felt some kind of cap pushed onto the end of the tube gag, mercifully stopping the line of drool she had been dealing with all night and gave her enough suction to swallow. It was a merciful relief, though one made up for as the guards then simply left. No warning, no instruction, she was now clearly just meant to be one of the punished slave girls in here. As she watched the blurry outline of a guest across from her fucking one of the slaves that was bound like her, all that could go through her mind was how long the next two weeks were going to be.