Bound Friends Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jill, Lucas, you two are a miracle, if you hadn't of been there exactly right then.. I don't.. know.." Arianna said, choking up a bit. She was laying her chest against the wall in the only way she could hide her naked front.

"Should we get security?" Jill asked taking off her light jacket to wrap around Arianna.

"Yes, I think so. She got so carried away! I just told her 'maybe we could try it a bit rough,' and next thing I know she's locked all these things around me. Take this thing, whatever this thing is, the hell off my arms. It hurts so much," Arianna said, not wanting to look anyone in the eye as she spun her story. "And could we please get me out of public while I'm still naked," she said as she started looking at door 209 which the two had just come out of.

Lucas held Lea's arms behind her and marched her into the room. Lea tried protesting but there was now a gag in her mouth making that impossible. She was stunned, and hurt, and more than a little scared. She watched as Jill freed Adrianna's arms who began to rub them together and mumble in pain, pain Lea was sure she was faking. She called down on the phone, gave them her name, and said it was important she speak to someone in charge. Lea tried to pull free so she could undo her gag and explain but Lucas held her firm.

It took very little time for that message to summon someone. Marian walked in with two security men beside her. "What seems to be the problem Mrs. Novák and how can I help fix it?" Marian said pleasantly as she scanned the room to try and figure out what was happening.

"The problem.. is her," Arianna said as she pointed an outstretched finger at Lea. "I tell her I want one thing, next thing I know I'm all tied up and she's going way out of bounds! I mean I still can't take this collar off!" she said as she clawed at the clear collar still locked around her neck. One of the security guards fumbled with something that made the collar light green allowing her to open it up and throw it to the bed.

"Now.. Mrs. Novák, you did ask," Marian started to carefully say, not wanting to tip anything to the other people in the room.

"No! I asked her to play a little rough, ok, I did. But I didn't ask for her to do what she ended up doing!" Arianna said, playing a very convincing victim as she began to shake. "Is this what the Andromeda Club does? Do you just protect your own like this? I'm not sure I'd feel safe here any more. I.. I mean if I should expect this then maybe I should host next year's conference somewhere else."

"I'm sorry, that wasn't what I was trying to say. You cut me off and I was only meaning to ask you what it is you told her to do and what she did. But if this went as badly as you say it did then I'm sure I can find something to do to her," Marian said, being very quick to recover and maintain the narrative Arianna had began to live. "We'll review the tapes and see.."

"Are you calling her a liar?" Jill said, leaping to Arianna's defense. "Cause we expect some retribution! That is not ok what she did."

"I'm not trying to call anyone a liar, I'm sorry I'm just trying to do my job.. you all know paperwork and covering your ass right?" Marian said in a jovial, lighthearted way transparently meant to get on these guests' good side. "OK, there's a public sentencing show in a few hours, we could add her to it I guess. Will that work?" This seemed to calm everyone down as they all started to nod their heads in agreement. "Great, then once I have the video evidence I'll send her down there for the show."

"And save us three seats up in the front row, I'll want a good view for whatever it is you're going to be doing to her," Lucas said as he lead Lea over to the security guards who once prompted put Lea in plastic zip-tie cuffs.

"Maybe, Mrs. Novák, it might be best if I get your details in private?" Marian said, with a polite facade covering a very unsettled worry. Lucas and Jill stepped outside and shut the door.

"Mrs. Novák, you are a valued client, we appreciate your business, and I'm going to do everything I can to make sure you feel we deserve it. However, I'm pretty sure if I go get the paperwork and the video it isn't going to tell close to the same story you just told now," Marian said in a much more direct less politic tone.

"Look, she took me out of the room, I didn't agree to that. I might have gone along with it, lost in the moment and all, but that's why you make those boundaries before you start. That way they're made in a more rational disposition so that this exact kind of thing doesn't happen. Now I got those two out there to worry about. You're going to have to make a choice, me or your employee over there," Arianna said, also dropping her facade.

"Is that.." Marian said as she turned over to Leota. She waved her hand causing one of the guards to remove the gag. "Is that true Leota? Did you do that?"

"I.. but.. yes but it wasn't on the list of hard limits," Lea tried to plead.

"That's because it was part of the conditions, it specified a few places 'In the room' specifically. I thought I had made myself quite clear on the subject," Arianna said with little sympathy for Leota's mistake.

"But.. I.. I mean.." Lea tried to say but finding no defense to use.

"I'm sorry, you might not have done everything she just said you did but you still violated the terms. You brought this on yourself Leota. Please accept our apologies Mrs. Novák and a full refund for this and for your room. You and your friends will have free and reserved front row seats to the show," Marian said apologetically.

"Wait, wait, wait," Lea said as Arianna started heading for the door, causing her to stop. "Just please.. don't do this," Lea tried pleading with Arianna. "Can't you just let them know? So what if they know you have a kinky side, you.. wait, no, I'm not dorrrn," Lea began to say before one of the security guards retrieved the gag and shoved it back in her mouth.

"You might not care, but I do. And since I'm the one that has to live with, it's none of your goddamn business why I don't want to let them know." Arianna said, to Lea before turning her gaze to Marian. "Make sure whatever punishment you give her she can't talk so long as our convention is in town is that clear?"

"Of course Mrs. Novák, I'm sorry this whole confusion happened. I hope you enjoy the rest of your stay with us," Marian said before Arianna shook her hand and left the room. Marian turned to Leota, and shook her head. "You understand Leota, this isn't personal, this is business. I have a whole wing of a resort to run and your job in helping me do that is to play the part you're given. Leota, you were supposed to be smarter than that. And know that the part you'll be playing next you earned every second of and that I can always make it worse. So I hope you get your head on straight Leota, and don't forget your place here."

****

"You two," Marian continued, directing her gaze at the two men beside Leota. "It'll be a few hours before the show, I see no reason she can't work a bit more. I think the second levpod is up and running, she can help speed up that line since it's about to start peaking again. Just make sure it's written somewhere that she'll be needed before the 9:00 show." With that, the two men guided Leota out by the arms. She could barely stand, she was shaking and wishing with all her strength to just wake up.

They marched her first back into the room 201. She was barely inside the door before they began stripping her down. Lea looked over at the bench that was in clear focus. Why hadn't she just left Arianna in it? As she continued down a road of could've and should've, the two guards had her stripped down to nothing but her hard plastic piercings. With a gentle tug, they led her out of the room and back to the more familiar area of the resort.

There was a girl with a deep tan and wavy brown hair laying spread where Leota usually would be. There was a line just a few feet away of people waiting for their turn to be fucked by the helpless floating woman. The pod Lea was led to was about 10 feet away, just as prominent and close to the entrance but simply on the other side of the room. It was far enough away that she began to not see it clearly, but she could make out enough to see many people take interest that a second woman was about to become available.

Lea felt the all too familiar clamps attach, and felt herself quickly blindfolded and lifted up. Yet despite everything being ostensibly the same, something felt different. As she began to bob up and down on someone's waiting cock, she found it hard to enjoy. Shame was not the right word, but certainly something did not feel right. She could not distract her mind, she could not enjoy it. She especially could not stop worrying about what was in store. The fucking ran for hours with only a small break for food and to let the machine cool. Yet in all that time, she wasn't able to get excited about it like she had before.

When she was let down a second time, she was quickly led away by a single escort. He brought her to what looked like a backstage dressing room and quickly put her in a dressing alcove. "Don't remove the gag yourself, someone will be by for you," he said before closing the door.

Lea could hear the finishing of something big but still no one came for her. The sounds of frantic activity began to die down as she could vaguely hear applause. Whatever was just on was finishing, leaving only whatever she was meant to be in next. She heard the sound of people moving things around outside and knew that at any moment someone would come for her too.

When someone did, it was not the kind of person she expected. He was older, bald and wore a headset around one ear. He came in pushing a small cart with several drawers, and pulled out a clipboard to check things over. He outstretched his hand and just grunted "gag."

Lea rushed to remove her gag and hand it over. As she was about to say something however the man put a finger up and began to talk. "Girl, I don't care what you have to say, I'm here to get you ready and that's what I intend to do. I've been told you aren't allowed to talk so I intend to make sure of that, it's your choice whether or not you cooperate. Now are we going to have any problems?" he said in a deep, gruff but a surprisingly sympathetic tone, the tone of someone with no ill will just trying to do their job.

Lea thought about protesting, she contemplated what she might say, but words soon failed her. She ended up silently shaking her head.

"Good. So I know they don't tell you much if it's your first time, but did they tell ya anything?" he asked as he began retrieving things from his cart. Lea shook her head.

"Well, you're gonna be playin' a criminal, Leota. Says here, you've been found guilty of kidnapping and a few other stuff. All that's left wait'n for ya is to get sentenced in front of all those good folks and take the punishment the judge gives ya. Your choice how ya wanna play the character, but you better stay as that character. No breaking realism is that understood?" he said as he started getting an outfit out of one of his shelves.

Lea nodded her head. There was some wisdom there, whether he meant it that way or not. She got in trouble 'cause she forgot she was supposed to be playing a character, and a character that was supposed to stay limited to the bedroom. She wanted to do better, she would be Leota the criminal, and maybe it might even be easier to take. He dressed her in a deep purple sleeveless coverall, printed with an inmate number across the back and left breast.

He gingerly applied a light amount of makeup before revealing a large tube gag. The tube was more oval than round and only went a small amount deeper than the teeth. Once it was in, the old man grabbed Leota's tongue with a pair of tongue clamps and let the tool dangle free. With his two free hands he began to remove Leota's plastic tongue piercing and retrieved a different stud to replace it. Once it was through her tongue, he guided it back into place, moving it around until he was able to get the bottom edge of the stud to find the hole in the gag it screwed into. He finished fitting a wide gel top to the stud, pinning Leota's tongue directly to the ring gag. She tried to move it but it wasn't going anywhere.

"There, nice and quiet, let's get you hooked up to the poles, you'll be on in about 10 minutes."

****

Leota stood with her wrists and ankles in clear cuffs. Her arms were held up and apart from each other while her legs were slightly spread. She stood between two clear poles that were each illuminated to either side of her. Clear cables coming from the top and bottom of each pole connected to her arm and ankle cuffs respectively. She was on a platform with wheels, allowing her to be moved to the side of the stage while still remaining bound. She also wore a collar with a cable loosely attached to the floor of the center of the platform. She could not see well what was going on, it was at too far in the distance, but with the lights blaring at the stage she would have had trouble seeing much anyway.

"Last case. Convict 619-554. Found guilty one count each kidnapping, false imprisonment, slander and assault," a loud voice echoed out over speakers as Leota's platform began to move onto the stage. She was wheeled out to the centre of the stage, all the lights aimed at her while the dark blurs that made up the audience stared at her. The audience began to boo and hiss. Even though she was clothed she wanted to move her arms close to her body but the cables kept them just beyond reach of her shoulders.

Leota heard from behind as a different person than before began to speak. He prattled on about the shamefulness of the crimes, that justice must be done, but with her eyes adjusting she was so busy trying to take stock of where she was she missed a lot of it. She found it hard to concentrate on what he was saying but heard one thing nice and clear "I sentence you to two weeks, retributional service."

With the sentence passed, she watched as some of the audience got up and began walking towards the stage. As they stepped into the light she could finally see Arianna and the two she had been with earlier, Lucas and Jill. Lea wanted to plead with her for mercy, but Leota was able to hold fast. Not that either version of her could have done much talking with the tube gag still very much in her mouth and her tongue fastened to it.

Leota felt her arms being pulled tight as the cables holding her arms began to retract into the columns. Her slack was now down to inches, even her legs became a little more spread. Jill walked up to her with a devilish smile and grabbed the collar of her outfit. As she yanked and pulled, it ripped in several places. It seemed the clothes were designed to be ripped away. Soon enough she was naked while her clothes sat in a ripped pile in front of her, leaving her spread and exposed before the crowd of easily over a hundred.

She felt the slack in her arms and legs return, but only as she for the first time felt the cable attached to her collar retract. It meant that she had to bring herself to a kneeling position and that every inch of slack she was given was taken back by being in the new position on her knees on a raised part of the platform. She was spun around, so she no longer had to face the audience, but she also saw Lucas unzip his pants.

There was nothing she could do. She could not raise herself because of the pull from her collar and she could not lower herself because of the pull from her arms. And as if she were not helpless enough, two guards came with a kind of rigid stand that sat on four legs around her and attached to her collar in multiple places, making all but the very smallest of head movements impossible.

The tube gag kept her mouth open, it even kept her tongue available for the incoming invader. He was at least mercifully not overly large. He could make her gag slightly when all the way in, but it did not attempt to push down her throat. It was humiliating and uncomfortable but it was something Leota felt she could handle.

Then she heard a mechanical buzzing. With most of her vision locked to just what was in front of her she could not find its source as her eyes darted around. Then she felt a cool metal vibration along her head. She could feel it making a pass through her hair, yanking some hairs as it went. It left a cool patch as it went and suddenly it clicked. They were shaving her head. Leota began to pull on her bindings, she was surprised how little her head could move but felt the cutters removed anyway. She could hear slight laughter from the audience who seemed to be reveling in her sudden panic.

But she could do nothing about it, she could not even expel the cock from her mouth. She gave up struggling and felt the blades return. The cutters and dick began to work in harmony. At the start of every new pass, the dick would slowly slide in deep to the back of Lea's throat, and as soon as the blades were finished their pass the dick would retract again to start over with the next pass. She began to feel locks of hair falling down the small of her back. Leota began to cry as the sensations and the humiliation began to overwhelm her system.

It seemed to take an impossibly long time, but progress quickly continued until the buzzing ceased and the thrusting of his cock sped up. Before he finished, he pulled out and spilled his cum over her freshly shaven head. She could feel it right against her scalp, informing her of just how little of her black hair remained. The sensation caused a renewed round of struggling as she wanted badly to reach up and wipe it off.

When one of the guards did begin to wipe it off however she began to feel a slight tingle as they rubbed some other gel along her defenseless head. They even removed the back of the gag long enough to cover everything, forcing Leota to temporarily bite down to prevent the tube from falling out and pulling painfully on her tongue. After letting it rest long enough for the cool tingling to verge on painful, they wiped the gel away. With each stroke removing the gel, what little of Lea's remaining hair went with it. She could feel the air hitting her skin as the straps to her gag were reapplied and she began to recognize the smell of hair remover. She thought to herself that things couldn't get worse, before quickly admonishing herself for tempting fate.

She was spun around to face the audience as yet another man came out with what looked like some kind of needle tipped device. She heard and watched in horror as it buzzed to life, now looking very much like a tattooing needle. She felt it somewhat painfully make contact with her forehead shortly after hands pressed down doing their best to prevent Lea from wrinkling her brow or moving in any way that might disrupt the proceedings.

Not that she had any plans to, she was sure she wouldn't like whatever the tattoo might say, but she was sure it would look even worse if she tried to fight it. She only prayed it was not the permanent kind but one of the new kind that sat above the durmus and sheds away in a month or so after a few layers of skin cells die off. She didn't remember anything in the contract about allowing permanent marking, so she just hoped to god she hadn't missed something.

The tattooer worked quickly, soon reaching the other side of her forehead and backing away. Then a mirror was brought out and Leota almost felt sick. The figure she saw looking back at her was not only hairless, not only helplessly bound, not only was her tongue held in place by its piercing, but across her forehead in large clear letters was the title "SLAVE." She blinked quickly, hoping it would go away but it remained. She couldn't significantly turn her head away and so her last refuge was to simply close her eyes and return to shedding tears.