Bound to Happen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ryan lifted me up by the hand and led me down the hall to his room. It felt strange with Christine knowing we were heading to his room thinking that I was another one of his gay lovers. Ryan closed the door behind us and we moved together slowly in the darkness. All the anticipation about making it with another guy rushed into me and I tingled and my cock grew in my pants without any contact. We put our arms around each other and laid our heads on each others shoulders before nuzzling our faces into each others neck and side of the face. Then Ryan kissed me. Wow, my cock grew stiff and strained in my pants as the stimulation of being kissed by a guy sent me over the edge. It was a slow kiss at first but I returned it with passion and we were holding each other tight and kissing madly and I was huffing and breathing loudly as our cocks grew along with our excitement.

Ryan started to help me off with my shirt and I did the same to him. We fell back into each other with our naked chests and kissed again for a moment but Ryan was after the prize and he started to undo my jeans. I let him unsnap them and pull them down a bit as he reached in to feel my cock. Oh fuck! The touch of his hand as it slipped inside my boxers felt incredible as the feel of his bare hand felt the flesh of my cock. He stroked on it a bit and reached his face up to kiss me again as I slid into a sexual spell. I was pulling off my jeans and stepping out of them and soon I stood there naked next to him as his hands roamed all over my bare body. With eager anticipation I started to return the favor and helped him out of his pants.

We stood naked together in the darkness on the hardwood floor and rubbed our bodies together and kissed some more. I had never in my life been so sexually aroused as I was at that moment. I reached for his cock and it felt odd to touch another guy's boner but it felt fantastic too. It felt good to know he was excited about me and as I stroked and pulled on his cock and fondled his balls as he kissed me and told me how hot I was. We pulled on each other's cocks for a while and continued to nuzzle & kiss.

Then Ryan slid to the floor in one swift movement and engulfed my cock in his mouth. Fuck was that ever intense, standing there naked and having another guy start to suck me off! He was an expert cocksucker and he made love to my cock with his mouth like no girl ever had. He sucked tenderly on the tip before licking up and down the underside of my shaft before slipping it all the way back in and plunging his mouth over my cock in long firm strokes. I held on to his head and he grasped my ass cheeks with both hands as he continued to suck me off. I felt so unbelievably horny and free, indulging again in gay sex.

I couldn't control myself for very long, it was just too exciting. I humped faster into his mouth, moaning and gasping for breath. A wave of pleasure passed over me as my cock erupted a flood of cum into his horny mouth. My cock never had felt so wonderful as my cum shot in his mouth. As Ryan tasted my cum shoot into his mouth he seemed to get more excited and sucked harder making my orgasm and cum blast even more forceful into his cock famished mouth.

He licked me lovingly after gulping down all my jizz and he pulled me onto the bed and we rolled around naked with me grabbing his hard cock as he kissed me and I could taste a faint taste of my own cum as we kissed. With me on my back he crawled above me on all fours and dangled his cock into my face. I hesitated a bit at first but I was still so horny and as he rubbed his cock all over my face I smelled the lovely scent of cock and manhood and slipped his penis into my mouth. Wow! It tasted strange at first but it also was exciting and fascinating to taste the penis of another guy. He let his cock dangle down to my mouth as he hovered over me and he gently rocked his hips feeding it in and out of my mouth. It slipped out and I reached my face up to lick on the underside of his shaft, sniffing his balls as his cock moved back & forth across my face.

It tasted like nothing I could ever imagine and even though I had just cum I was excited to taste his cock as it slipped between my lips into my mouth. It was warm and fleshy and it had both firm and silken texture as I wetted it with my mouth and sucked on his cock. I wanted to please him as he pleased me earlier so I just tried to be gentle and return the favor and make his cock feel good in my mouth. I sucked and lapped on it a while and it popped out for a moment while I caught my breath and I licked on his shaft hungrily before eagerly getting it back into my mouth.

I went wild on it wrapping my mouth around it but I wanted better control so I gently held onto Ryan's hips and rolled him over on his back with his cock not leaving my mouth. With him lying there on his back I went to town plunging my mouth up & down on his sweet hard cock. I smacked on it and let it slip out as I licked down his shaft and nuzzled my face in his balls before licking and sniffing their heady man scent. I couldn't believe it I was rock hard again as I went back to sucking his cock with determination and newfound gay lust. It just tasted so fucking sultry & the whole erotic nature of discovering gay sex was unbelievably enjoyable. Ryan rocked his hips a bit as I continued to suck him off and soon he was humping his cock faster up into my mouth.

Then it happened. I could tell by his breathing and his moaning that he was cumming in my mouth and I just let it take place. I emphatically kept on sucking as his cum jettisoned into my mouth in warm blasts and really it didn't taste anything other than amazing and moist. I continued to suck him off as his fucking of my mouth subsided and his humping up with his cock to my mouth slowed down. I licked and sucked on it a bit more before crawling up into his arms. We nuzzled faces together before kissing and both whispered "WOW!" as we collapsed into each other, enjoying each other's naked body and the glow from just having gotten the other one off so nicely.

He told me I was a really hot guy and asked me if that was the first time. I said that it was only the second time and he told me that I was a natural. We started talking softly, almost in whispers, as he told me once you have sex with a guy you can really never go back. He started to tell me about his first time as I enjoyed the incredible sensation of being alone and naked with Ryan in his bed late on a Saturday night. It was every bit as exhilarating as getting laid unexpectedly by a hot chick on an unplanned sexual encounter, more so really.

Ryan went on telling me about his first time with another guy. He said he was a senior in high school dating a girl that was a year younger. They had been out drinking and her folks were out of town and they ended up at her house. She was a cute little babe but she had drunk too much that night and as they were on the couch she passed out & he couldn't rouse her. Ryan went down the hall to use the bathroom and when he came out he saw a light in a room down the hall and heard music playing. He walked down to check it out and saw the girl's brother in the room as he stood in the doorway. The brother was standing working on architectural drawings at a drafting table. When he saw Ryan he smiled and asked him to come in. He was wearing only a pair of jeans and stood there with his bare chest before Ryan. They made small talk about the drawings and Ryan said he felt a strange tingle being there with the brother who was the same age and they knew each other from school.

The girl's brother had always seemed very pleasant around Ryan and he even sensed a strange feeling from him in the locker room during gym class. The brother would glance at Ryan in a friendly, smiling stare and they had seen each other naked more than once but Ryan never thought twice about it. Shelly, the girl, had told Ryan that she was unsure, but that she thought her brother might be gay and that he was always very interested in him when he asked her about Ryan. Ryan stood there in his room late that night with a buzz on from drinking and disappointed that Shelly was passed out, especially with the wonderful opportunity of her parents being out of town. Michael, the brother, stood there and smiled at Ryan and gazed intently into his eyes. He told Ryan he was glad that he was there and he was glad that Shelly was passed out.

Ryan could tell that Michael was subtly coming on to him. He said that he really enjoyed it and it started to excite him with the prospect of a taboo encounter with his girlfriend's brother and that he was actually flirting back unconsciously. Michael moved closer to Ryan as they talked and even put his arm around his waist lightly as he pointed out one of his drawings. Ryan could smell the scent of Shelly's handsome brother and he didn't flinch when Michael turned to face him and he lifted Ryan's hand onto Michael's crotch. Michael then unsnapped his jeans and was naked underneath and he placed Ryan's hand on his hard naked cock. Ryan said it was a life changing experience as they began to kiss and Ryan pulled on the stiffness of Michael's throbbing boner.

Michael pulled his pants off and then stood there nude and hard for Ryan whom Michael was soon helping out of his own clothes. They stood there undressed with their beautiful hard cocks exposed to each other. As Ryan & Michael began to ravenously kiss they pressed their naked bodies and throbbing penises into the other boy Ryan said that he felt that it was the most exciting moment of his life. The two stunning, striking naked guys were soon on Michael's bed kissing anew and discovering each other's warm, bare flesh with their hands and their faces.

Ryan was fascinated by Michael's cock and said he wanted Michael's cock in his mouth. He slipped the pulsating penis into his mouth and began to suck off his girlfriend's brother. Michael ran his fingers through Ryan's hair as the blowjob continued and the taste of cock and the sensation of a hard cock in his mouth thrilled Ryan. He sucked and licked and sniffed the warm hard beast as his own cock ached from the excitement. Michael was writhing about on the bed from all the stimulation of Ryan's warm wet mouth on his penis when his cock exploded a gush of cum into Ryan's surprised but eager mouth.

Ryan excitedly lapped down all the cum and said it was truly a turning point in his life. Michael pulled Ryan up into his arms and jacked a bit on Ryan's hard cock before starting to return the favor. Ryan stretched out on Michael's bed and enjoyed the pleasure of horny gay lust as Michael slipped Ryan's cock into his mouth and began to make love to it. Both boys were as surprised as the other about this scintillating, unplanned sexual encounter, Ryan especially. His cock felt so good in Michael's mouth, Shelly was fun to have sex with but she was skittish about sucking cock. Waves of pleasure passed over Ryan as the blowjob continued and his horny cock pulsated into his lover's mouth. He came with an excruciating yelp that at the time he didn't care if it woke Shelly. He humped his cock faster into Michael's mouth as Michael lovingly sucked down all of Ryan's cum.

Exhausted but elated the two boys slid into each other's arms to ponder their remarkable sexual occurrence. They decided to put some clothes on and get Shelly into bed. The carried the groggy, drunken girl to her bed and Michael asked Ryan if he wanted to go for a swim. They went out to the pool in the back yard and shed their clothes for a late night skinny dip. The two guys admired the naked form of the other boy and they ended up by the edge of the pool and began to feel for the other's cock. It was so fun to be swimming and wet and naked with another guy and play with his cock under water in the pool with its lights casting an exotic glow about the boys. Ryan said that he didn't mind at all when Michael fooled around and slid his cock along Ryan's ass and humped a bit in a little gay horseplay. Ryan turned his head back to kiss his new lover as Michael humped along the warm buns and pulled on Ryan's cock. They broke their embrace and swam a bit more before toweling off and heading back inside.

Michael closed the door behind them as they pulled off the towels and moved quietly into bed, their stunning naked male bodies glistening and clean. They sat cross-legged facing each other and played with each other's stiff cocks. Taking turns one would lean forward and suck on the other boy's penis a bit before giving way to the other boy's mouth. It felt terrific to have sex again after the swim and they were all clean and had a brisk scent of chlorine about them. Ryan leaned forward and bobbed his head and mouth up and down Michael's magnificent cock as Michael would rub his shoulders and run his hands through his hair as he held Ryan's head in both hands assisting in the cock sucking bobbing motion.

Michael then pushed Ryan back on his back and got on all fours and dangled his cock back into Ryan's horny, cock hungry mouth letting his new lover make love to his aching cock. Ryan sucked quite a while on it before it slipped out a moment and he held on to it with his hands and fondled Michael's balls. No sooner that he began this holding of Michael's cock and balls when it began to spew its warm white honey out onto Ryan. Some of the luscious cum got on Ryan's chest and face before Ryan had time to slip the horny rod back into his mouth and finish sucking off his girlfriend's brother.

The throbbing pole and cum tasted so good and excited Ryan greatly as his own cock was now was harder than ever. Michael went back down on Ryan and started to mouth his lover in due kindness. However with the hard cock all slathered and wet Michael surprised the other boy by climbing over the cock and placing it with both hands at the tight opening of his boy pussy. The cock slid in rather easily and Ryan was discovering just how fucking incredible it was to fuck another guy. Michael rode Ryan's cock a while before letting Ryan roll him on his back and finish fucking his tight ass with his oh so stiff and aching cock. Ryan soon came in a huff pumping his juices into Michael's ass and he kissed him madly as they consummated their horny lust. The fell asleep in each other's arm's and Ryan woke up as the morning light appeared and left before Shelly found out about the two of them.

He told me he was lucky in a way that Shelly soon after that started seeing another guy and he and Michael started up a clandestine gay romance that lasted till Michael went away to college. With Ryan finishing his story we were both now very hard again and felt for each other's cocks. He asked me what turned me on about guys and I told him about the summer before at my cousin's wedding and the "Surfer Boy" magazines. He lit up and said "cool"! He got up & turned on the light and rummaged through his nightstand and produced three issues of "Surfer Boy" magazine, telling me that no gay guy ever goes without this mag when jacking off. We both perused the incredibly hot photo spreads of all the fascinating guys as we pulled on each other's rigid penises.

I couldn't help it and put the magazines aside and began to suck Ryan off again. I licked his shaft up & down and nuzzled my face in his tight balls before hungrily sucking again on the tasty pole. As I sucked him off he humped his cock up into my mouth and whispered soft, loving encouragement to my actions. I must of really gotten him off because it didn't seem like that long and he humped faster into my mouth and let out a soft moan as again I tasted the wonderfulness of cum in my mouth. I clamped down on his penis loving the fact that I had excited him so and very pleased about this whole stimulating experience. After I got all the cum out that his cock could give me we kissed & Ryan reached up and turned off the light. He rummaged a bit in the nightstand and I heard him toss something back in the nightstand drawer. Almost immediately I felt him grab my hard cock and place it at the opening of his snug hole as he climbed on top of me. He must have lubed up a bit because to my great surprise my cock slid right up and into his ass.

I was amazed how tight and wonderful it felt to be fucking his ass. He began to fuck himself with my cock as it tingled at the newfound sensation. The whole clandestine nature of having sex with another guy made my cock throb as it slid in & out of Ryan's snug hole. For some reason the male scent of his body really turned me on as I humped up into him to meet his own thrusts. My cock ached a wonderful feeling as we fucked and as I was getting close I rolled Ryan onto his back and fucked him forcefully with my massively hard cock. We humped and moaned together and shortly my cock spasmed and shot out a huge load of cum into Ryan's tight hole. Huffing and puffing we collapsed into each other's arms and held each and nuzzled faces together enjoying the astonishingly sensual gay lovemaking.

We were both exhausted by this time and as my hard on subsided from his ass and came out we slid together and fell into a pleasant slumber. It must have been a solid five hours that we slept and while still in a deep sleep with the morning light trickling in a stimulating fog I awoke slowly with my cock hard and throbbing again and Ryan's mouth wrapped lovingly around it. As he swallowed my cock in long loving gulps I was amazed at just how much sex I had had since late last night and how horny I was. It was like it just kept getting better & better and more exciting and more horny luscious sex.

Ryan saw that I had opened my eyes from the loving attention on my cock with his mouth and he smiled at me with his eyes while he continued to suck me off. He then climbed up to me and kissed me ravenously as his own hard cock pressed onto mine. He told me that he loved my cock and what a hot guy I was. We kissed madly and nuzzled and I drank in the intoxicating scent of another guy. Ryan climbed over me and dangled his warm, hard penis in my face.

I reached up with my tongue and licked the underside of his shaft and the scent and taste of his cock made my own harder than ever. I sunk his cock into my mouth and began to suck him off. The velvety texture and manly, fleshy taste was thrilling as the firmness of his penis moved in & out of my now cock hungry mouth. Just as I was getting into sucking his cock he pulled it out and went back to sucking my cock. He then spread my legs and licked and pressed his tongue deeply up my tight hole. He stopped for a moment to reach for something as my cock throbbed and then I felt him press his cock against my tight wet hole. I was so hard and horny that all I could do was let it happen.

He pressed his lubed cock slowly but firmly up into me. It was a bit of an unusual feeling but he was expert at doing it and my ass gave way and took his cock. It was such a horny, erotic feeling to be probed by his luscious cock that my own cock was steeled as hard as ever. Ryan smiled as he slowly began to fuck me in longer, firmer and faster thrusts. Pretty soon he had a steady rhythm going and was humping me as I took it in a spellbound funk. He lifted one of my hands to my own cock and I started jacking myself off as he screwed me. My cock was aching and the new erotic stimulation of having a penis in my tight hole made me hornier than ever. I fisted my cock furiously as Ryan made love to me and was surprised that in such a short time I felt another orgasm rise in my penis. As I madly jacked myself off, an explosion of cum shot out over my stomach & chest. Seeing me cum made Ryan fuck me harder. Shortly Ryan was huffing and panting and then let out and low moan as he came inside of me.

In a horny funk I realized that I had just been fucked by another guy and was really digging sex with Ryan. He slid over me for a soft kiss as my cum coated stomach & chest pressed into his. The lovely aroma of my cum and our intermingled sweat wafted around us. With his cock still in me he asked if I would like to take a shower with him. His cock slid out and we wiped the cum from our bodies on his sheets. He led me into the bathroom with Christine's panties hanging all around. We got in the warm shower together and though we had both cum several times in the past few hours my cock was still tingling and it was exciting to be naked in the shower with Ryan.

123456...8