Bound to Happen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jakladd
jakladd
406 Followers

We soaped each other up, especially each other's cock. It was erotic to shower and play with his cock and ass in the shower & we kissed each other passionately. Ryan pulled out a razor and started to shave his balls. Without a word being spoken soon I was shaving mine too. He lathered my pubes and began to razor trim them to about ½". We got out and toweled off and went to his room. He gave me some gym shorts and a tank top to wear and he put on a pair of thin gauze sweat pants but no shirt and we headed out to the kitchen for some coffee & toast.

As we sat on the couch I felt strange being there after a night of incredible sex but I also was captivated by the whole episode. I could hear Christine moving around as we relaxed and had coffee. Ryan smiled at me and rested his hand on my leg. He got up and put on some music and brought the pipe over & asked me if I wanted to get high. Why not, I thought. As we took a few tokes and started getting a buzz Christine walked by into the kitchen. I about freaked cause she was wearing only a pair of dusty pink satin string bikini panties and a skimpy matching camisole. I whispered to Ryan that she was hot & he grinned. He said she's pretty cool about what she wears around his gay friends in the mornings. She walked out into the living room with us and sat in a chair with her cup of tea. Ryan got up and offered her the pipe, which she accepted and got high with us.

Ryan was making small talked and kidded Christine that I thought she was a hottie. She grinned and remarked that was odd since Ryan was usually hitting on her boyfriends not his boyfriends interested in her. Ryan had his hand on my leg and slowly slid it across my cock, making it swell. Then right there in front of Christine he started to kiss me. I got so hard as we breathlessly kissed and felt each other's cocks in front of her. As we broke the kiss Christine smiled and came over to the couch, sitting next to me. She smelled divine as she replaced Ryan's hand on my cock with her own and I was still rubbing his cock. She got up on her knees and her lovely cami covered titties were right there. I took both hands and began to fondle them, they were incredible and I couldn't help it as I lifted the skimpy cami and nuzzled my face in her lovely breasts. By this time Ryan had my shorts down & had my cock in his mouth.

Christine wrapped her arms around my head as I licked & sucked on her splendid titties. She lifted her cami off and shook her long dark hair, shuddering as I renewed my fondling & kissing of her lovely breasts. I dropped my hands down to her fantastic pantied ass, feeling the exquisiteness of such a fine tush, every bit the equal of my girlfriend, Katie. Ryan was totally going to town on my cock, licking up and down the length and plunging his warm, wet mouth in firm, long sucks over my penis. Christine started to kiss me and stuck her tongue in my ear as one of my hands found her panty-sheathed slit. Steadily I fingered her pussy through the silky panties as we kissed. She stood for a second and pulled off her panties and pushed me on my back, climbing on top of me. Her heavenly pussy was trimmed neatly and it was soon grinding into my face as Ryan made love to my cock with his mouth.

Fuck! I couldn't believe how good it felt to have my cock sucked while I was licking such a luscious, tasty pussy. As Christine danced her pussy on my face and I was reaching up playing with her titties, I started humping my cock faster up into Ryan's horny mouth. Christine was writhing & moaning when my cock just let go & I started cumming into Ryan's mouth, who sucked harder and more enthusiastic as he tasted me start to cum. My face was awash with the fragrant scent of Christine's pussy and my throbbing cock gave its last spurts into Ryan's mouth. Christine slid off my face next to me and reached her face down to kiss me hungrily, tasting her own juices on my face. Ryan then climbed up over me and started kissing me as Christine sat next to us and ran her hand through my hair.

Ryan's hard cock chafed against my spent penis and I reached down to play with his cock. I thought he would fuck me again when he climbed over me and dangled his cock in my face. I hesitated not at all and was soon licking his balls and shaft as he humped it across my face. Hungrily I wrapped my lips around his sweet penis and lovingly began sucking him off as Christine smiled next to us. With Ryan on all fours over me I made love to his cock as it dangled in my face. In slow steady thrust he fed his horny pole into my mouth. It was actually quite a while that I was sucking off my new gay lover when his cock finally began to spurt its horny white honey in my mouth. I was growing fond of the taste of cum and impatiently sucked down all his tasty jizz. His penis felt so good in my mouth & tasted so wonderful that I sucked on it long after it had given me its nectar. Ryan finally slid his cock out of my mouth and nuzzled close to me, giving me a horny kiss. Both Ryan & Christine gave me a 'mmmmmm mmm mmmmmmmmn' as we rose to get dressed.

Wow! What an unexpected night of sex. As I made my way home the scent of Christine was all over my face & the taste of Ryan in my mouth. Drained but elated, I slept all afternoon till I had to pick up Katie at the airport. We went out for dinner and pretty much crashed when we got home. The next morning when Katie was up in the bathroom in front of the mirror, she was wearing her skimpy sleep shirt & a silky pair of string bikini panties. I walked in on her and her sweet little ass looked so enticing I had to reach down and caress a cheek in each hand. Katie started to purr as I felt her soft ass through the silky panties. She leaned back and turned to kissed me as I pressed my growing hard on against her tush and lifted my hands to her delicate & small, yet firm, exquisite titties. Stopping for a moment I shed my boxers to let my naked cock feel her panty covered rear and I reached up under her shirt for a handful of titty in either hand. Katie purred some more as I kissed the back of her neck and her striking, slender shoulders and continued to feel up her titties.

Katie lifted her shirt up and off as we continued our stimulating encounter. It was thrilling to watch ourselves in the mirror and Katie smiled & rolled her eyes as we watched me fondled her naked titties in the mirror. My cock was so hard pressing against her pantied ass that I dropped my hands from her titties to hold her hips and ground my prick harder against her extraordinary ass. We were both breathing heavy as Katie pulled down her panties letting my cock slide its sensitive underside between the soft cheeks of her ass. I dry humped her like this still holding onto her hips as she played with her own titties. I had played with -- fingering and licking -- her tight little rosebud many times but I really wanted to fuck it now, especially after screwing Ryan on Saturday. Katie just kept purring as I pressed the head of my cock against her tight hole. I thought I was going to cum right there but I knew I would need a little lube if I were going to enter her. We were both possessed with lust and I knelt down and planted my face between her cheeks. My tongue probed deep into her hole while I held tightly to her hips as she squirmed her pleasure at my intrusion.

This went on for quite some time as I rimmed her tasty, tight hole. The aroma of her pussy was hard to resist and I slid under her as she spread her legs wide so I could lick her pussy from below her. Katie was sobbing moans of pleasure as I ravaged her pussy like this. My cock was throbbing and as I returned my tongue from her succulent pussy to her tight asshole I knew I wanted nothing more than to fuck her in the ass, right there in the bathroom. I ran my cock against her wet crack as I tried to think were any lube might be. I pressed my cock firmly against her as I reached to open the cabinet and was glad to spy some lube handy within reach. I dabbed a smidgen on my finger and inserted it in her hole. Katie danced her ass on my finger but I soon replaced it with my cock head. I held tightly to her hips and slender waist as she amazed me by pushing her ass meeting my thrusting up into her. I slid in easier than I would have imagined but it was oh so tight and oh so horny.

Her lovely naked titties bounced in the mirror to the rhythm of my thrusts up into her as Katie's tight asshole danced around my penis. We built a luscious, horny tempo and our breathing became heavier, almost gasping in to moans and grunts of pleasure. As I impaled the world's hottest little ass and felt the incredible delight of her soft cheeks press against my pubis and lower front I was lost in a swirling world of sex. I'd had so much sex over at Ryan's that this was merely an extension of my newfound sexual manifestation, a manifestation of horny sex regardless of the gender of my lover. Katie was sobbing and moaning as we continued our wicked fuck and I reached up to fondle her titties from behind as I kissed her shoulders and back of her neck which reeked of lovely feminine aroma and sex charged pheromones.

I felt my horniness build & Katie was fingering her pussy frantically as I fucked deep and hard up into her ass and persisted in fondling her titties as we watched ourselves fuck in the mirror. Then with tribal grunts we both started cumming and our moans and wails of sexual release reverberated into sonic sexual noise. My cum came blasting up into her tightness and her fingering herself to my humping her ass made us both cum with animal ferocity and sexual screams that I'm sure the neighbors could hear. We pressed into each other and came with an intensity previously unknown to either of us and we both had been sexual animals the whole time together, that was part of our great attraction to each other.

Our orgasms wore slowly down to a horny warm satiated glow and we stayed joined cock into ass for quite some time pressing into each other till finally my cock started to slide from her chute. I laid my spent, half hard cock along her luscious cheeks and held her tight and kissed her from behind. We were coated in a thin layer of sweat as we went back into bed to embrace and recover from the amazing event. Katie looked me deeply in the eyes as she fondled my spent, glowing cock and whisper "Wow! That was incredible!" she reached between my legs and fingered my hole and continued "I'll have to return the favor to you like that" with an evil grin.

As the week wore on, things got back to normal for me a bit. My interlude with Ryan slowly faded though I admit I was eager & curious to possibly enjoy again the pleasures I did that weekend with him. Katie and I were as frisky as usual and one day we were fooling around naked in glorious arousal in our bed. She was jacking on my cock and really all over me, a bit more aggressive than I could ever remember. This lead to her starting to suck on my cock with very animated and forceful sucks. She was being almost rough with me when she pulled her mouth off of my cock, crawled up to me and kissing me forcefully, as if to let me taste my own cock on her lips. She then in a low voice asked me "like that 'Surfer Boy'? I bet you do". I knew right away she must have found my stash of gay "Surfer Boy" magazines. She could see the terror in my eyes over being busted. She broke the tension by telling me it was OK, that guys always got worked up over looking at girl on girl action - she could have a little fun finding out her boyfriend got turned on by guy on guy photos.

Katie coaxed me to bring them out and while initially I had lost my hard on over her revelation of my secret by pulling open the luscious gay porn mags my cock got harder than ever as she played with it and we admired the stunning scenes of guys having sex with each other on the beach. I was shaking with excitement as she jacked on my aching cock as we looked at page after page of enchanting naked guys have sex with each other. I played with her titties as she kissed me and then she whispered in my ear "I'd love to see you suck a cock" before sliding back down and engulfing my cock in her mouth. Katie then rubbed her charming titties all over my wet cock as I went wild humping up into them. She reached between my legs and started fingering my tight hole, driving me wild. Getting up she went to the bathroom for a minute & then the nightstand, pulling out a dildo.

She smiled coyly as she lubed the toy phallus and began poking it between my legs as she played with my cock. I spread my legs wide and lifted my ass up giving her total access to my hole. With determination she worked the toy cock slowly in & out until it was nearly all the way up my tight hole. It felt so good there and the whole scene was so erotic and unexpected that I was gasping for breath as I felt pleasure in my penis and my ass. Katie left the phallus in my ass and climbed up in my face sticking her tasty pussy over my mouth. She ground her yummy slit into my face and the taste and aroma drove me wild as I played with phallus in my ass and jacked on my cock. I reached up and grabbed a handful of titty as I rode the dildo and Katie Rode my face. As Katie leaked her pleasure all over my face I could tell she was cumming with her gasps of breath and the way she enthused her pussy faster & faster against my licking.

Her moans were again animalistic & agitated and as they subsided a bit she reached back and began playing with my cock. Katie yanked on it fiercely and with me riding the phallus in my ass and the lovely scent of her pussy in my face my cock ached a vigorous ache, as I too was lost in my own world of pleasure. Without much coaxing Katie's soft hand soon produced the desired result as I humped my cock up to the rhythm of her jacking on my cock. My cock exploded fountains of cum all over my stomach as I licked harder into her exquisite slit. I nearly passed out from the pleasure as the orgasm went on forever draining the reservoir of cum in my balls. Finally Katie climbed off & slid beside me as my stomach was awash in huge puddles of cum and we gasped to catch our breath, with the phallus now sliding out of my ass on its own creating another wave of pleasure from the feeling of its expulsion. We were both totally spent and drained yet totally sated in our surprised sexual endeavor.

We must have dozed off a bit that when we stirred a little I noticed Katie was snuggled against me with her hand on my sticky, spent cock. She looked into my eyes and gave me a knowing shudder of her satisfaction and she began to play with her fingers in the puddles of cum on my stomach. Katie took two fingers and scooped some cum up and lifted it to my lips. I hesitated not at all licking my cum from her fingers as she soon fed me nearly all she could scrape from my belly. She giggled and whispered that she would love to see me lick a cock. After that incredible sexual episode our sex life escalated to new levels of intensity and nearly every time we pulled out the gay surfer mags to stimulate our arousal which was quickly growing into an obsession of bisexual stimulation and a need to get me a cock for Katie to watch me play with. We graduated to watching bi and gay videos as a prelude to astonishing sex, with Katie always whispering to me that she love to see me suck a cock or that we 'had to get me a cock to play with'.

After Katie's let on about the discovery of the Surfer Boy magazines I went one day to an adult bookstore that was on the far side of our neighborhood. I picked up several copies of Surfer Boy and a few more magazines that I thought would be good to bring home for Katie & me to enjoy. The clerk was a slender, very young looking guy with dark hair and soft eyes in wire rimmed glasses. As he saw my selections he smiled pleasantly at me and handed them back to me. In a soft voice he said he got off work in a half an hour and asked me if I would like wait for him at the coffee shop on the corner. I said sure and the buzz from the proposition had me flying with anticipation. I sat in the coffee shop waiting for Jay to arrive and was hard in my pants the entire time just thinking about a possible bisexual encounter. Jay arrived shortly and said he lived in an apartment above the coffee shop.

We entered his apartment and it somewhat took me back in the bizarre nature of its layout. It looked like it had been stripped inside to be refinished and there were framed walls with the wood studs but no drywall on most of the walls. It was painted mainly black but has splotches of green spray paint in spots and the curtains were black and the windows were all spray painted black to seal out the light. Jay explained he was just staying here for a while and that the apartment was his roommate's, a very goth girl named Sunny. Anyway Jay led me straight to his bed which was nothing more than a mattress on a dirty hardwood floor. Without any pretenses we were soon helping each other out of our clothes. As we stood there naked our cocks sprang hard to life and we slid into bed caressing and kissing each other in the affectionate passion of discovering a new lover.

We pulled on each other's cocks as we caressed and enjoyed the wonder of each other's naked body. He slipped my cock in his mouth and I stretched out in pleasant abandon as this unanticipated bisexual occurrence blossomed. My cock felt so good in his mouth but I wanted to taste his too and I pulled him up to me. We kissed again frantically before he sat with his knees on either side of my face and fed my his rigid, handsome cock. It tasted extraordinary and in my horny bisexual lust I licked and sniffed the shaft as it waved in my face before slipping it back in my mouth and wholeheartedly sucking on it. I played with slender, tight ass as I continued to give him an extended blow job. Jay was moaning and whispering unintelligible words as my cock sucking continued. We got into a rhythm as Jay rocked his sweet cock in & out of my mouth, humping his cock in as I greedily sucked on it. This went on quite some time when his breathing got heavier and his gyrations into my mouth sped up. In a frenzy his cock was piston-ing faster and faster when he let out a low moan and my mouth filled up with blasts of his warm white, tasty jizz.

I sucked him off till he could take it no more and he slid out and next to me. My cock was rock hard from the exhilaration of sucking him off and we held each other and kissed and nuzzled our naked bodies together. My hard cock pressed against him as we kissed & he whispered "make love to me" and spread his legs. He reached for a tube, smeared a dab on his hole and helped guide my cock into his willing hole. I slid my cock in slowly and began a steady pressure going a little deeper with each thrust. His hole was so tight and warm as I humped this sexy young guy and leaned into him to kiss as we made love. We fucked wonderfully like two gay lovers and I gave him my hard cock in long, steady thrusts. Then I started fucking him faster as my horniness took over and before long I was humping frantically as my cock erupted a huge gush of cum up into my newfound boy lover. We stayed joined till my penis slid from his tight warm hole.

As we were lying there in post sex bliss I had a strange feeling. Looking up I saw there was a guy there watching us. It was Derek, Sunny's boyfriend. Evidently Jay and Derek were lovers too and Sunny almost encouraged it as she was ferociously jealous of other girls but found bisexual activity of her guy rather amusing. Derek was a scrappy unkempt rocker looking guy with dirty blond hair and a pock marked face and was evidently engrossed seeing Jay naked in bed with another guy. He shed his shirt and knelt on the bed opening up his pants. Jay reached up and was almost immediately jacking on the offered cock. Derek pulled his pants down and Jay slipped his cock into his mouth. I reached over and fondled his balls as Jay sucked on Derek's cock. Soon Jay and I were taking turns licking and sucking off Derek. During one of the switches from my mouth to Jay's Derek jacked fiercely on his cock and huge gobs of cum shot out onto our faces & naked bodies.

jakladd
jakladd
406 Followers
123456...8