Bound to Happen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jakladd
jakladd
385 Followers

Lapping in his juices made me even hornier & my cock ached from being so hard. When I finally took my mouth from his cock I was soon kissing him madly and pressing my hardness into his warm body. The excitement of being naked with him knowing Katie was with Christine and knowing Katie knew I was with Ryan was extremely rousing. Ryan spread his legs and whispered "make love to me". I pressed my hard cock onto his tight hole as he reached for some lube. Sliding in easily to his tight warmth felt good to my excited penis as I began to fuck my boy lover. The exhilaration & anticipation was almost too much and in a few powerful rapid lunging thrusts I started to cum. In a low moan I came and came into him in almost animalistic tribal fashion humping him hurriedly. Then I collapsed on to him in pleasurable exhaustion as we kissed & nuzzled gently. We stayed joined for the longest time till our consciousness gave out and we fell asleep together.

Our slumber was only disturbed when a few hours later I got up to pee, probably about 3 AM. When I returned Ryan did likewise and was soon back in bed I was in a half slumber half highly erogenous state and would have soon fallen back asleep if not for Ryan's hand fondling my half hard cock. Soon it was a raging hard cock and Ryan & I were slowly jacking on each other's cocks. It felt so wonderful in the warmth of the bed to be pulling on each other's hard cocks. We stroked & fondled & jacked each other off for quite some time in a luscious horny rhythm. I knew I was getting close and really wanted to taste his cock. Sliding down I replaced my hand on his cock with my mouth. Ryan did likewise and we were soon in a fantastic 69. That was about all it took tasting his cock & feeling his mouth on mine. I exploded a huge discharge of cum in his horny mouth and as my incredible ejaculation was finishing I suddenly felt a surge from his penis and tasted a gush of come from him. We licked each other clean and fell back asleep in each others arms.

We were both dazed and rested in the morning as we lay back with the sheets off and admired each other's growing hard ons. I'm sure we'd have soon gone at it again if the door had not cracked open and Katie slipped in. She was wearing a robe and flashed it open saying "look, I switched panties with Christine"! Quickly she lost the robe and stood there pirouetting about wearing nothing more than a pair of sleek, soft, sexy, string bikini panties. These were no ordinary panties. They were shimmering white with a thin blue border and made out of ultra thin micro fiber silk. Katie stood next to me by the bed and I reached up to fondle her lovely ass in the fantastic panties. Ryan's hand and mouth was soon on my penis as I felt up my girlfriend's lovely panty covered ass. She scooted us over & lay in bed with us. We kissed and I played with her titties and Ryan came up for air and nuzzled next to me, kissing me on my neck & ear, his own hard on pointing up. Katie then said "any girl who craves cock like I do knows why guys love to suck each other's cocks"!

Katie pulled off her panties and started rubbing my cock with them, what a fucking thrill on my rock hard cock! Playfully I snatched the panties and began rubbing her luscious little titties with them as Ryan played with my cock. Then in a super erotic fit I opened the panties up, took a quick whiff of the slightly soiled cotton panel and then stretched the fragrant scent of Christine's panties over Katie's nose. Any guy with a girlfriend who wears sexy panties knows that evil pleasure of jacking off to the scent of her fragrant panties. Now Katie was being sent into waves of erotic pleasure as she sniffed Christine's scent in the lovely panties and played with her own titties. I began to rub her clit with my free hand and Katie slid into a sexual trance, hypnotized by the scent of Christine's panties. Katie took the panties out of my hand and stretched them over her nose as I slid down and began to lick her pussy. Ryan smiled and Katie's free hand was soon pulling on his cock. Katie was breathing in gasping breathes as waves of orgasms washed over her and she was shaking uncontrollable as she came.

She pulled the fragrant panties from her face and managed a weak smile as came up and kissed her, letting her taste her own pussy juices as we kissed. Katie lifted me up from the bed and opened the panties for me to step into. It was such an erotic feeling as she pulled the delightful enchanting panties over my rigid cock. Ryan got up and played with my ass through the panties as Katie rubbed my cock through the silky material. As he rubbed his cock over my panty clad ass Ryan kissed my back & the back of my neck and Katie was caressing my throbbing penis that was now encased in Christine's sexy panties. This all felt so good when Ryan turned me around and began kissing me. We kissed ravenously in front of Katie and to be kissing another guy in front of my girlfriend was about the hottest things imaginable.

I couldn't help it and slid to my knees rubbing Ryan's cock in my face. Soon I was sucking it wholeheartedly with Katie kissing my neck & tonguing my ear. Katie then bent down and started sucking my throbbing, steel hard cock as I sucked on Ryan's cock. This went on for quite a while until Ryan pulled me up and started kissing me again as we rubbed our cocks together. As we kissed he fondled and fingered my ass through Christine's luscious, shimmering panties. He then turned me around and humped his hard cock against my ass feeling the micro thin fabric along his cock. Katie was feeling my cock and slid to her knees and began sucking it as Ryan pulled the panties down and spread my cheeks slipping his cock into my tight hole.

Ryan began to fuck me in slow thrusts as he kissed my neck and back and tongued my ear. As Ryan humped me Katie jacked and sucked on my cock. I was getting close when Ryan plowed frantically into me and I knew he was cumming. As he let loose into me my cock began to spurt cum out onto Katie's titties as she played with my cock, getting a pearly treat before sucking on my cock for its last few drops. Whew! What a night & morning of sex! Katie & Ryan & I all showered together and Katie and I made our way home.

It was a few weeks later when I got off very early from work and went home hoping to surprise Katie. As I walked in the music was playing and there were clothes all over the floor and I heard sounds from the bedroom. Peeking in, I saw Katie getting fucked up her ass with Kris's lovely large cock. I guess I should have known something like this was bound to happen. Knowing how she felt when she caught me & Ben, I was a little stung, but also very aroused. As I shed my clothes to join them Katie didn't even flinch as she saw me, basically she just rolled her eyes to the pleasure she was receiving from Kris's cock as she took my cock in her mouth. Soon Kris and her took turns sucking me off as he continued fucking her sweet little ass...

jakladd
jakladd
385 Followers
1...345678