Bound to Happen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After cleaning up and heading home, I was incredibly horny and Katie and I fucked like animals that night. I tried to hook up with Jay again, I went three times to the porn shop and knocked on his apartment door too but could never find him, causing me to yearn more for another guy to get naked with.

I was smitten with bisexual lust and was dying to look up Ryan but I wasn't quite sure how to break it to Katie to get him over with Katie & me. She told me one day that a friend at work was talking about a bi guy that worked there and she spoke to him privately and had convinced him to come over sometime. One Friday night I was home waiting for Katie to get home from work when she called saying that we would be having company. When she got home she walked in with a guy she introduced as Ben. He was young, about our age, but looked much younger than his 23 years. He had long, straight dark hair and was quiet and very polite, almost apologetically nice. We stood in the kitchen and I rolled a joint to get us high & Katie broke out some tequila.

We did some shots of tequila as we smoked the joint, getting buzzed as we stood in the kitchen. There was a bit of sexual tension going on, I was always horny and just the build up of all the bisexual fantasizing with Katie made it even more of a sexual apprehension with Ben there. As our buzz heightened Katie looked at me with a sultry look and put her arms around both Ben and me. That loosened things up a little as Katie then started to unbutton her blouse, letting it fall away as she turned to Ben facing him with her lovely little titties still encased in a lacy bra. I took the cue and unsnapped it and pulled it down & let it fall off. As she took both of his hands and lifted them to her titties Ben shuddered a bit and I kissed Katie's bare neck & shoulders as he played with her titties. Ben bent forward and brought his face to my hottie girlfriend's delightful little titties. Katie threw her head back as Ben began to lick and suck on her perfect feminine orbs.

Katie stopped Ben and began to pull his shirt off and I was not far behind. We all stood topless and buzzed in the kitchen when Katie took us in each hand and led us to the bedroom. By the side of the bed we stood as Katie rubbed both Ben's and my hardening cocks through our jeans. She helped open Ben's jeans and reached in for his cock as he pulled down his jeans. I was right along with him and was soon naked and hard as Katie played with Ben's cock. Katie looked so fine there topless in her faded jeans with Ben now playing with her titties again, as I began to unsnap her pants. Upon pulling her jeans down a super silky pair of white panties was revealed. Katie turned to me as she stood between two incredibly hard & horny guys. We both played with her fine titties & amazing little ass. Feeling ass her through the panties especially fascinated Ben as his hands roved over the slinky material as she tugged on each of our throbbing cocks.

It was as stimulating a sexual experience as I ever could imagine, we were all so aroused and excited we were literally gasping and moaning our excitement. Just the scent of Katie's feminine aroma coupled with her beautiful bod as she played with me and Ben was almost too much when Katie took my hand and then Ben's and placed it on each other's cocks. We stood there by the bed gasping for breath as we jacked on each other's cocks with Katie gently pushing us together. She assisted in pressing my cock against his and as we rubbed our cocks together I leaned into Ben and we began to kiss in front of Katie. As we broke our fierce, hungry kiss she nuzzled against me and took my hand and pulled me down on our knees with her in front of Ben who stood before us with his perfect, hard cock sticking out. Katie and I looked at each other but she knew what I wanted and I wanted it too.

I nuzzled my face along his cock and drank in its fascinating scent and licked along the underside of his shaft, producing a moan from Ben. Then without any hesitation I engulfed his cock in my mouth and started sucking it. Katie kissed me in the ear as I slowly plunged my mouth over Ben's quite well endowed penis. I pulled off for a second and Katie kissed me madly before engulfing Ben's cock on her own like she had to have a taste of a new penis in her life. We switched off sucking and licking on Ben's hard cock both going wild on his cock, one would be sucking while the other licked the balls and the base of the shaft. Katie then lifted up and pulled Ben and me into bed with her. We were a mass of hungry roving hands, fondling and jacking on each other all kissing each other -- me kissing Ben, Ben kissing Katie and then Katie kissing me and whispering how hot this all was. Ben and I both helped Katie out of her panties and she tossed them by the side of the bed.

Ben was lying down on his back kissing Katie's little titties draped in his face when I got over him & began to hump my cock into his. The 3 of us all kissed again and I slid back down to Ben's cock and took it in my mouth, relishing the horny taste of his cock. Katie smiled at me as she climbed over Ben and sank her pussy on his face. I made love to Ben's cock with my mouth, really getting into it and remembering from my night with Ryan and the time at the wedding how much I enjoyed sucking cock and sex with another guy. Ben's cock was so hard as I licked and sucked his gloriously formed, long cock, with a perfect helmet head and rippling veins. He had to love having Katie's tight tasty slit on his face while I continued to suck him off. Katie turned around facing me and grinding her pussy back into Ben's face. We both took turns on Ben's cock, with Katie sticking her tongue in my ear as I sucked on his cock and me licking his balls as Katie sucked on it.

Ben was getting close and I wanted so much to taste his cum. Then he humped it faster up into my face and his cock started to discharge its spunky jizz in warm jets into my mouth. I nearly came from the taste & the excitement. Katie was moaning as she could tell I was swallowing his cum and I let her have it to suck on after I sucked down his load. We both licked off his cock and then kissed each other savoring the taste of his cock & cum. I crawled between them as Katie climbed off Ben and my cock was rock hard. Both Kate & Ben were playing with it, I really wanted to squirt it bad. Ben gave me a horny open mouth kiss before sliding down to nuzzle my cock in his face. Katie joined him and they both took turns sucking me off. My cock just tingled from the excitement of two people taking turns sucking me off. Katie was playing with my balls and fingering my ass as Ben gave me a fantastic blowjob. Really I couldn't stand it any more and as Ben mouthed my cock hungrily it just exploded cum into his eager and excited mouth. He slurped it down not missing a drop before climbing next to me and kissing me once more.

We were all spent but elated from our robust threesome. Katie retrieved the Tequila and I rolled another joint as we partied on naked in our bed. Sometime later I awoke, it was only 12:30 or 1am, and we had all passed out in the bed and the light was still on. I turned it off and with me in the middle of Katie & Ben I drifted off to sleep again. For a while I slept till I felt Ben nuzzling my neck and back and it felt like his hard cock was pressing against my ass. I turned to kiss him as we silently began to make love in the dark. Katie was well passed out as Ben and I kissed and humped our cocks into each other. Ben was then playing with my ass and cock and soon spread my legs and began rimming me. Fuck did that ever make me hard! He rolled me over on my stomach and pulled me up doggy style as he pressed his cock against my tight asshole. His cock slowly slid in as he set off to fuck me, jacking me off at the same time. We were so horny and excited as he fucked my tight ass and it felt so good having his cock deep inside me with his crotch against my ass cheeks.

He fisted my cock as he fucked me and I couldn't last very long as came in a huff squirting my cum all over the bed as Ben fucked me faster. He finally came in gasping moans with his cock sliding in and out of my ass. We collapsed onto the cum soaked sheets and pulled the covers up to go back to sleep. Katie stirred a little and mumbled "horny guys" and then rolled over asleep.

We were all rather out of it when the morning light was getting quite bright when Katie looked over at the clock and jumped out of bed saying "Oh fuck! I was supposed to be at my mothers house a half an hour ago". She bolted out of bed, got dressed quickly, kissed me on the cheek and left. I went and peed and got back into bed as Ben went to the bathroom. When he came out and climbed back into bed with me we both smiled at each other and we both had huge hard ons. We melted into each other's arms and kissed tenderly and we nuzzled our faces into each other's neck and chests, savoring the scent of the other guy as we played with each other's cocks. Almost on cue we slithered around and began nestle our faces into each other's hard penis as a thrilling guy on guy 69 ensued. As I felt Ben's wet mouth wrap around my cock I nuzzled, licked and kissed his cock, drinking in its unique scent before whole heartedly sucking him off as he was now doing to me. We sucked each other off as we hornily humped our excitement into the other boy's mouth. This incredible sixty-nine went on for quite some time till when I felt Ben hump faster and begin to shoot his cum in my mouth. The excitement of getting him off and tasting his cum made me cum simultaneously in his mouth.

We sucked and licked each other's climax with enchantment and great pleasure, it was so awesome to have the bisexual threesome with Katie the night before, but it was just as nice to have sex with Ben one on one. Ben and I fell back into each other's arms for a moment relishing the post climax glow & pleasant ache in our penises. We held each other and we cuddled and drank in the intoxicating scent of being naked with another guy before getting up. A shower sounded good so we climbed into the warmth of it and soaped up. I don't know what it was but being naked in a shower with another guy is very erotic, even if we had just cum and our penises were soft. It felt good to touch his naked, wet body and we played with each other's cocks, balls and asses. I pulled out my razor and shaved my balls and Ben smiled and did likewise when I was done.

We toweled off and I lent Ben a pair of sweats and I made coffee and we had a bite to eat. Ben asked where Katie was and I told him she helped her mom once a month on Saturday morning at the crafts fair. We just kind of lounged around a while and listened to some music. As we were sitting on the couch and I rolled another joint and we got high again. The music kind of grooved us and Ben slid back and started talking about how cool it was with Katie and me being so open about our sexuality and having her join me in my bisexual endeavors. Ben said he like girls too but that he couldn't help but enjoy making love to another guy and that he had known for a long time he was bi.

He told me about how he ended up having an affair with his sister's husband a few years back. She lived out of state at the time and he was with his parents visiting her. His sister's husband was at work and his parents and sister wanted to go shopping but Ben said he wasn't feeling good and stayed at his sister's house alone. While he was there he said as he was always horny he went into his sister's & brother in law's room and raided her panty drawer and started jacking off on their bed in a pair of her silky panties. Ben said he was oblivious to all around him and didn't even notice that his brother in law, Jason, had come home early from work. Ben freaked out that he was busted jacking off in his sister's panties till Jason started playing with Ben's cock through the panties. Jason soon got naked and the two guys started kissing and playing with each other's cocks. Ben said he let Jason suck him off and Jason returned the favor and sucked off his wife's little brother.

From there Ben said he and Jason would sneak off for intense bi sex together whenever possible. Just hearing Ben talk about it made me hard again and I could see he was too, with his hard on tenting in his sweats. We slid into each other and kissed and reached for each other's cock. Ben lifted me up by the hand and led me into my bedroom. We stopped next to the bed and quickly shed our clothes and pulled on each other's penises. I hadn't noticed but Ben saw Katie's panties from the night before and he picked them up and started rubbing my cock with them. FUCK! Did that ever feel good! My rigid pole turned to steel as Ben played with me and the silky material caressed my cock. Here we were again naked and hard getting hot and excited, too bad Katie wasn't here to watch and join in.

Ben pulled himself closer to me and pressed his cock into mine as he now was rubbing my ass with the silky panties. I humped my cock into his but I was just so turned on by what he was doing I took his face in both my hands and started kissing him madly. He dropped the panties for a sec and returned my kiss and was soon licking me in my ear and we were breathing heavy and couldn't believe how horny and excited we were. He reached back down for the panties and opened them up and stepped into them, pulling them in place over his stiff cock and tight small ass. The whole scene had become unbelievably erotic; Ben looked androgynous and stunning with his slender bod framed by the silky feminine panties and his long hair cascading down. I played with his cock and ass though the panties as our excitement level rose. I led Ben into the bathroom and we watched each other in the mirror as Ben held on to the sink and I played with his ass through the panties before humping my cock along his panty-covered ass. I kissed his back and neck as my cock chafed along his tight ass and then slid to my knees. Ben turned around and his panty-sheathed cock was now in my face.

I nuzzled my face into it in horny lust, but I had to pull the panties down and began to lick his stick. Ben was telling me how much he liked me sucking his cock and how awesome it was that Katie joined in.

"Oh yeah! Suck my cock! Fuck that feels good" he went on as I continued on my knees in front of him to suck him off.

"You're so hot doing that! Don't stop! Fuck yeah! OHHH YEAH" he went on. "I wish Katie was watching us," Ben said as his cock gyrated in & out of my mouth and I fondled his panty-clad ass.

That gave me an idea. I stopped sucking him for a sec, got up, kissed him and said "wait right there". I went to the closet & got the video camera that was there on the tripod and brought it back to the bathroom. Ben smiled when I brought it in and I set it up, focused & zoomed from the side on his hard cock that he was now stroking. He looked so sexy standing there naked except for the panties pulling on his hard cock & his long hair cascading down his shoulders. I turned on the camcorder and got back on my knees to resume my blowjob on his luscious cock. Ben and I really got into it and knowing our sex scene in the bathroom was being caught on film really made us horny and a bit animated. I licked and sucked on his cock like it was a thing of beauty and eventually Ben started to face fuck me faster and faster humping his cock in & out of my hungry horny mouth. When he started to moan an I could feel and taste his jizz explode into me mouth I pulled it out for a sec so the camera could see it spurt cum over my lips as I then plunged it back deep in my mouth sucking his cum down with Ben moaning "Oh Fuck Yeah!"

I licked and sucked his cock clean and smiled for the camera. Then I got up and zoomed out the camera to get all of Ben (& me) in view and returned with my now very, very hard cock to Ben. We kissed passionately for quite some time as he played with my cock and I played with his panty-clad ass. I turned him around and humped my hard penis along silky panties covering his ass as I kissed his shoulders & nuzzled his neck. His ass felt so good on my hardness that I knew I would have to screw him. I reached for some lube and pulled his panties down. Lathering my penis with a dollop of lube I then inserted my hard cock at his tight rosebud and pressed gently. He pushed his ass back to meet my thrusting and very soon I was sliding my cock up into him. He was so tight and it felt incredible to be fucking him from behind there in the bathroom with the camera running.

I kissed his neck and shoulders as I slowly humped my cock into his wonderfully tight ass. Holding on to his hips I fucked slowly up into his tight hole. Soon my cock was as deep as it could go and with my pubes against his cheeks, it felt divine. Ben gasped and held onto the sink as my cock made love to his tight chute. Our horny bisexual affair continued as my incredibly hard penis traveled into his love tunnel. Holding on to his hips I fucked Ben's cute little ass with firmer & firmer thrusts. Soon I felt my excitement build and I humped passionately faster and discharged my load deep into my boy lover. Fuck! It was an incredible orgasm, much like the time I ass fucked Katie in the same manner.

Slowly my hard on subsided & it slipped from his ass. We were both drained and elated about our continuing bisexual activities. I shut off the video camera and Ben & I grabbed the tequila, another joint and got into bed. We picked up our partying again as we waited for Katie to get home. All the hot sex and tequila shots with the weed crashed us and we both passed out naked in the bed into a deep slumber. Groggily I felt my cock being very hard and pleasantly aroused. Opening my eyes I saw Katie tittie fucking my dick. Ben is still passed out as Katie smiles at me and starts to suck my cock. She licks up and down my shaft and tongues my balls before wholeheartedly swallowing my pulsating rod. As Katie continues sucking me off she reaches over to fondle Ben's penis as he sleeps, arousing his beautiful long cock to an exquisite hardness.

Katie stops her blow job and climbs over me, kissing me with the taste of my cock on her lips.

"You don't know what torture it was being at the damn craft fair with my mother when I knew you guys were here probably naked and playing with each other" Katie gasped after breaking the kiss. "All I could think about was your cocks".

By this time Ben had opened his eyes and his cock was sticking out hard. Katie climbed over me with her knees around my head and sunk her hot, horny, tasty trimmed little pussy in my face and ground her frustration eagerly onto my mouth. I played with cute little ass as I licked her luscious slit and felt Ben start to suck my cock. This went on for a while but Katie needed my cock inside her and she slid down, moved Ben off my cock and inserted my rod in her pussy and started riding it. Ben moved up and offered her his cock as Katie fucked me. Katie hungrily licked and sucked Ben's hard pole and was moaning and gasping for breath. She then would pull his cock out and give it me to suck for a while before grabbing it back to suck on again. My cock felt so good inside Katie as we fucked & I played with her little titties and took turns sucking off Ben. As Katie started to cum Ben's cock was in my mouth and started to spurt its jizz. I took the first squirt and put his cock to Katie's lips for her to taste his cum. The whole horny little episode was too much and having Katie cum and tasting Ben's cock & cum sent me over the edge and I humped a tremendous orgasm up into my hot little girlfriend.

As we calmed down I noticed Katie had set up the video camera and was filming the whole time! Katie got up, put on a pair of panties and shut off the camera. From that point our sex life just exploded into a series of frenzied sexual activities. Katie thought it was amusing to have Ben & I play with each other's cocks. She would do things like unzip our jeans under the table at a bar or restaurant and put our hands on each other's cock with people all around. More than once we would end jacking or sucking each other off in a hallway or parking garage, not being able to wait till we got home.

123456...8