Bound To Heal Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't think that's a good idea," Nancy cautioned.

"I'm ok Nancy," said Julie, "I don't remember the accident so it would help me to understand what Doogan did for me. I'd like to know."

Doogan thought about it a second. "Ok Julie. I can tell you. You probably deserve to know. Doogan explained briefly how they had worked a couple accidents with other paramedics and ambulances during the morning rush-hour and then a lull about mid-morning. Then just before noon they got the call for Julie's accident. He explained their response and the emergency driving in more detail, how they drove quickly and safely and included some driving tips, and what they saw when they first arrived at that accident. He stopped and asked, "Are you ok Julie. Do you want me to continue?"

"Oh yes, this is really interesting. You certainly have to know plenty of stuff," said Julie.

He went on to explain how he treated her and the ride to the hospital. He left out the parts about her exposed legs, panties, bra and breast, only that he applied splints and bandages.

"Oh yes," said Julie, "I remember bits and pieces of the ride. Thank you for telling me Doogan. I feel a little better now." She was looking at him with admiration. She didn't look at Nancy, hiding her moist eyes, remembering her fear in the ambulance.

Doogan smiled.

They had a nice lunch at the picnic table just off the porch next to the short side walk to the driveway. Nancy brought out the tray with the apple pie and two cans of topping cream.

Doogan said, "But my favourite is blueberry pie."

"Well mister, maybe you shouldn't have any pie at all," said Nancy, turning away from serving Doogan his pie.

"Aww, come-on, I'm just joking." he said.

"Sure you are," said Nancy as she grabbed the can of cream, shook it numerous times, then turned toward Doogan. She started spraying towards him before she got into range to hit him.

Julie grabbed the camera and turned it on pointing it at them.

Doogan fell sideways off the picnic bench to avoid being hit, but Nancy was quick. She closed the distance and sprayed again. This time she hit her target all over his head and down the shoulder and arm as Doogan scrambled along the ground.

Nancy continued to spray him on his stomach and then on his back as he turned over and got to his feet. He quickly ran a few steps and curved around back towards the picnic table on the lawn. Nancy was cutting him off, but he was too fast.

He grabbed the other can of cream and began shaking it to build the pressure in the can. Doogan took two steps backward and nearly fell over again. Nancy got in another small hit on his face before Doogan pointed his can at her and struck back with a perfectly aimed blast. Nancy got the cream right in her face and down the front of her white blouse.

Doogan stepped forward as Nancy lowered her head and tried to spray Doogan again, but missed. Doogan was close enough now and aimed it into her hair and then reached over and sprayed down Nancy's back. Nancy continued to spray, but her can was running out.

Doogan stopped his attack, "Revenge is sweet," as his finger wiped some cream from his face and then plunged it into his mouth and swallowed.

Julie was giggling but still holding the camera getting all the action.

Now Nancy noticed Julie and the camera, "Julie, you didn't?"

Julie just laughed, still pointing the camera at Nancy and then over to Doogan.

They were both covered in cream. Everyone looked at one another and started to laugh.

"Truce," said Doogan as he put down the can and walked up to Nancy. "Let me help you," he said as he raised his hand. His finger gently wiped some cream from her cheek and slipped it into his mouth, looking directly into Nancy's eyes. He made a point of pulling his finger out and licking it. "Mmm good." He then reached out and wiped his finger on her shoulder and brought it up to her face. "It's good Nancy, taste it," he said still looking into her eyes. She still had a smile on her face, and opened her mouth and sucked the cream from Doogan's finger.

Doogan reach over and picked up a napkin and handed it to her, then said in a deep pompous voice and officious manner. "Madam, please allow me to apologize for my rude remark and my utterly poor manners," a grin breaking out on his face.

"You attempt to apologise, and then you start to smile about it, I don't think so," said Nancy, raising her can of cream to do battle again.

"TRUCE," shouted Doogan as he ducked to the side and ran a few steps.

"Please Nancy, I'm sorry," said Doogan, struggling to keep a straight face. Nancy was covered in cream and he was sure he looked just the same.

They both turned and looked at Julie, who was still capturing all the action with Doogan's camera in video mode.

"Julie, please stop that right now," said Nancy, trying to be stern but knowing a smile was on her face. She couldn't scold her niece. This had all been for her, to help her. She hoped Julie had enjoyed the food fight as much has she had.

Julie shook her head, smiled, and kept videoing with the camera.

"Doogan, I think this little girl needs some discipline," said Nancy as she walked towards Julie and started shaking the can of cream.

"Brilliant deduction Ms. Holmes," said Doogan to Nancy as he walked towards Julie, picking up his can and started to shake it as well.

"No. Don't," Julie shrieked in panic, knowing she couldn't get up and get away with her leg cast on. "You'll get it all over Doogan's camera."

"It's ok Julie we wouldn't," said Nancy and she put the can down on the table.

"Step by step. Inch by inch. He came closer," said Doogan in a deep voice, a big smile in his face.

"You wouldn't dare," said Julie nervously, now looking over to Nancy for moral support.

"Nancy, you hold her," said Doogan as he walked up to Julie. Nancy gently but firmly grasped Julie's upper arms. "This won't hurt a bit my dear," said Nancy in a proper British accent.

"No," shouted Julie, as Doogan gently took his camera from her hands and placed it on the porch step. He turned around and said, "Open wide for the doctor," as he brought the nozzle of the can up to her mouth and looked into her eyes, smiling.

She tried to turn her head, but he gently held her chin and pressed firmly with his fingers, forcing her mouth open. "That's my girl. Good girl."

SSSHHHSSS went the can. Julie's mouth filled with the sweet cream.

Doogan leaned over and said, "Saaay may I," his smile getting bigger.

Julie was shocked that he actually did it. She didn't react.

Doogan let go of her chin and stepped back.

Julie swallowed the cream in two gulps.

"Ok, the fun is over. Now we've got to clean up," said Nancy as she wiped cream from her blouse with the napkin.

"Oh Nancy, you've got it in your hair and all over your back," said Julie.

"I know, I'm a mess and Doogan doesn't look any better. I'd call it even," she said smiling at Doogan.

"We both need a shower," said Doogan. "Why don't you take those clothes off and have a nice warm shower. I'll wait here and finish my pie with Julie. Ok? I can't get in my car in this mess."

"Sure Doogan, give me ten minutes," said Nancy as she opened the kitchen door and disappeared inside.

"What about after the shower?" asked Julie." Your clothes will still be dirty and we were going to go for a drive.

Good, she actually wants to go for a drive, thought Doogan, "I brought a change of clothes in the overnight bag on the porch," said Doogan.

Julie looked at Doogan for a second, "You planned all this, and showed me the camera," said Julie.

"Yes Julie," said Doogn as he stepped forward and knelt in front of her. "I planned this yesterday and asked Nancy when I arrived, this morning."

"And you asked me to film it, like Nancy knew nothing," said Julie a little hurt.

"Yes Julie," I'm sorry. I thought a little harmless fun would help you feel better, so did Nancy," said Doogan. "You laughed and had fun videoing the food fight didn't you?"

"Well, yes," said Julie thinking, a smile appearing on her face. "It was fun. Thank you," she said looking into his eyes. "You're trying to help me and make me feel good. But look what it got you. You're covered in cream."

"I'll get cleaned up in a couple minutes," said Doogan as sat down and quickly ate his slice of apple pie and took a quick drink of his milkshake. "I'll finish the milkshake when I come back," as he watched Julie eating her pie.

"Are you upset with me Julie?" asked Doogan, wiping his face with a napkin.

"No, I'm glad you planned all this. I feel happy," said Julie, a big smile on her face.

'Good. Let's keep things happy," said Doogan.

"Where can I change?" asked Doogan as he gathered up most of the dishes into a small pile on the serving tray with the cans of cream.

"In my room on the left past the washroom. I'll come in and show you," said Julie.

"It's ok Julie. I know where it is. You stay off your leg and rest," said Doogan. He picked up his camera and placed it in his bag, then opened the door and placed his bag to hold the door open. He came back and smiled at Julie as he picked up the serving tray, "You relax and enjoy the fresh air. We'll be out in a few minutes after my shower." He then went into the house, picking up his bag on the way. After setting the dishes on the kitchen counter, he walked toward the bedrooms and heard the shower running. Nancy was still in the bathroom.

He peeked in the room across from the bathroom, where he saw Nancy's clothes stuffed into a clothes hamper by the door. He thought of her in the white nightgown the other night, her legs erotically silhouetted up to her pussy and the side view of her naked body when she was slipping it on.

He walked into Julie's room, remembering his brief visit the other night to get her laptop computer. Wow. It looked more beautiful in the daylight, the lace-canopied four-poster, lace curtains on the windows, one shelf with stuffed animals and another full of books. He quickly opened his bag and took out two towels. He stripped off his dirty clothes and wrapped them in one towel. He then wrapped the other towel around his waist, walked a few steps and stopped outside the bathroom door, leaning on Nancy's bedroom door frame. "Hi Nancy. You just about done?"

"Oh. Yes Doogan, "I'll be out in a minute."

Doogan again thought of the side view of her naked body the other night, and now, of her naked body in the shower. Oh, to be the bar of soap. He thought of her mouth, her lips. How she had sucked the cream off his finger a couple minutes ago. Oh man! He started to smile, then walked towards the kitchen. He picked up a can of cream shaking it as he walked back to Nancy's door and casually leaned against the door frame.

Nancy opened the bathroom door and started to walk out, her body wrapped only in a towel that covered her from her upper breasts down to mid-upper thigh. She saw Doogan standing there in just a towel wrapped around him. "Oh, Doogan," she said half startled.

"Nancy, let me apologize for all the mess. I had no idea I'd get you this messy. But it was fun," he said smiling.

She stood there holding the front of her towel. She hadn't expected to meet Doogan like this, almost naked. She stood there, waiting for him to move out of the doorway so she could get into her bedroom.

Doogan looked at her and made a point of moving his eyes up and down her body. "May I give you a compliment? First, thanks for preparing lunch, it was great. And the way you're dressed now is the best you've looked all day," he said as he started to smile.

She was a little nervous standing this close to him, both of them wrapped only in towels. "Thank you Doogan. Could you please move so I can get by and get dressed?"

He didn't want to move. He wanted to just stand there and ask her to drop her towel, then step forward so he could kiss her, feather-touch her breasts and gently pinch and caress her nipples, give her pleasure, just to get things started.

"Sure Nancy," he said and moved partially aside.

Nancy, nervously stepped forward, "Thank you Doogan."

As she came close and was about to step by him Doogan said, "Oh, if I may, one more thing" He reached out and wrapped his arm around her bare shoulders. The touch of her warm skin was slightly damp and silky soft. It would be so easy to just move his arm, grasp her towel and pull it loose and off her body. The sides of their bodies pressed together as he held her.

Nancy's other hand grabbed for the front of her towel as it began to loosen.

Doogan stopped her and brought up his other hand with the can in it.

She hadn't seen the can of cream until now. "Doogan. No. Please don't. I just got cleaned up," she said, now looking at the can and then into his eyes.

"Nancy, I'm not going to hurt you. I'm not going to spray you. You missed your dessert," he said smiling. "I just want to make sure you get your fair share. Just open your mouth and I'll give you a squirt," he said as he held the can up to her face.

"No, Doogan. Please don't. The fun and games are over," she said, not really trusting him.

"Nancy, I promise, I won't spray this all over. Just a little squirt of dessert into your mouth," he said, giving her a gentle squeeze of encouragement with his arm wrapped around her warm bare shoulders.

Nancy held onto the towel with both hands, fearing it might loosen and fall. She was in no position to stop Doogan without having the towel drop and expose her body to him. Their closeness, dressed only in towels, was starting to stir her inner heat.

"Nancy, I'm trying to be nice and give you something as a way of saying thank you for the fun we just had and for helping Julie. Please do this for me."

"Ok, but just a little bit." she said nervously. She watched Doogan's hand and waited, more conscious of his closeness, their bodies pressed together in Doogan's arm grasp, with only the towels between them and their skin.

Doogan lifted the can higher and tilted it towards her mouth. "Stick out your tongue and I'll squirt a little on it," said Doogan. His words were so symbolic and erotic he thought. He felt his growing urges starting to swell his penis.

Nancy hesitated a second and then tilled her head up slightly, opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue. He was young and full of hormones. Better men than Doogan had tried erotic things with her. She knew what he was doing and he was polite about it. Ok. Let him have his little game, as long as he didn't get rude, it was interesting.

Watching Nancy open her mouth and stick out her tongue was so hot. "Hear it comes," said Doogan as he gently pressed on the nozzle. SSHHSS went the can.

Nancy felt the cream squirt onto her tongue.

"Good girl," said Doogan. "You can swallow now." He watched Nancy's tongue slide back into her mouth and her throat move as the creamy treat disappeared down her throat. It was almost like live pornography just inches from his face.

He felt like dropping the can, kissing her hard with lust so she couldn't protest and pull off her towel so their warm naked bodies could squirm exquisitely together in her first struggles to get away, then she would stop squirming, moan her passion, wrap her arms around him and kiss him with heated abandon, welcoming her own hot sexual urges.

She looked at Doogan. "Ok. Now please let me go."

"Ooops, you forgot a bit," he said. "There's some on the nozzle you need to lick off. Come on, do it for me. Ok. I'll even say 'pretty please'." God, just how hot could he make this?

She looked at Doogan for a second. He seemed determined to play this last little game. She looked back at the can and opened her mouth again.

Doogan slowly and carefully moved the can forward, placing the nozzle inside her mouth and on her tongue. "Ok, close and lick for me," said Doogan. OhGod this was hot. He could cum right now if only his hard cock was in her mouth.

She closed her mouth around the nozzle, feeling Doogan's finger pressing on it, allowing her to feel about an inch of the nozzle in her mouth. She licked the nozzle and tasted the sweet cream again.

He watched the hot erotic scene almost in slow motion. He saw her throat move as she licked the nozzle. He gently pressed on the nozzle again. SSHHSS. More cream slowly oozed from the nozzle into her mouth and onto her tongue.

"MMOOGGUUNN!" she moaned through closed lips, her eyes opening, then getting wider and turning slightly to look at his face.

Doogan smiled at her, "Good girl. Lick it all up," he said, keeping pressure on the nozzle so the cream continued to ooze slowly onto her waiting tongue. "See how easy it is to have sweet sensual pleasures when you do what I ask," said Doogan. He released the pressure on the nozzle and pulled it from her lips. He leaned over and kissed her cheek. "Thank you for being so cooperative Nancy. Hope you enjoyed your dessert" He released his grasp and arm from around her bare shoulders, turned and walked towards the bathroom to have his shower.

Nancy swallowed another mouthful of sweet cream as she turned and just stood there looking at him as the bathroom door started to close. His towel suddenly dropped and she caught a brief glimpse of his bare butt as the door closed. Then the door moved the final inch and latched shut. She didn't hear the 'click' of the lock.

She realized she was slightly aroused at what had just happened. She reviewed her memory of the scene and found it very erotic, feeling herself getting more aroused. She stood there looking at the closed bathroom door. It had been a long time since... Stop this. She started to turn around, but her head still faced the door for a half-second longer, allowing her eyes to stare at the unlocked door... just two steps, turn the handle, step inside, drop my towel, push aside the shower curtain and step in. Stop it. She hesitated only a half-second and then moved into her bedroom and closed her door.

If he could do this to her, what could he do to Julie? No. It was only because they were in the towels. No. He had the can in his hand. It'd planned it. She'd have to watch him. She didn't want Julie harmed. She knew only too well what sensual and erotic things could do to people, getting them into not-so-good situations. Doogan's little scene was good and erotic. A more innocent woman may not have known the significance of his little actions. She did. She'd need to talk with Julie and maybe Doogan too. He wouldn't hurt her physically, but teasing her, playing with her mind... Julie was having enough problems already.

Doogan stood in the bathroom listening to Nancy's door close and latch. His urges had begun and his cock was partly swollen. It was so very tempting, so erotically naughty, and very easy to just open her door and walk in naked. He felt a primal throb in his cock.

He thought of Nancy dropping her towel, walking naked to the dresser, lifting out a pair of white panties. No. Sheer black with some lace. His cock twitched slightly with another throb in salute to his mind's fantasy images of Nancy's naked body. He set the can of cream down on the bathroom counter, turned and started to reach for the bathroom door handle.

Stop. You've got problems already. First you try and forget her by starving yourself in loneliness and now that you've got a career, you open the flood gates, being around three women that you can't stop thinking about. You're an emotionally dry sponge, soaking up all the sensual and erotic water you can find. You've got to put the brakes on. Go easy. You've read how powerful and seductive this stuff is. Don't lose it. Get control and don't spoil it for them. Solve this problem and your own.

He turned around and reached for the hot water tap on the shower wall. He wanted to stroke and cum, right here in the shower, their shower. He tried to concentrate on ignoring his urges by pouring some shampoo onto his hand and vigorously lathering his cream-filled hair. It didn't help. Images of Stacy's bound naked body squirming in rapture, Julie's beautiful breast at the accident with the horrible cut, Nancy's erotically silhouetted legs in her white nightgown, and now, nothing but her short towel. Wow, such mature innocence and erotic splendor.