Bound To Heal Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Damn. He needed to solve this problem. The hot water would help to calm him down a little, well maybe for an hour, hopefully longer. He had also planned something erotic with Julie this afternoon, but he couldn't do that now. He had to be a gentleman and solve this. Damn his mind. Damn his erotic thinking.

Nancy came out of her bedroom and looked at the bathroom door again. It had been a long time, too long. Hearing the shower, her mind created images of a young naked male body, hands moving the bar of soap over warm skin, soap-suds running down his chest and stomach, and lower, into his public hair. She thought of a limp penis, and a hard cock, both covered with soap-suds, and more suds running down his thighs. Nancy took a deep breath, turned and walked down the hall and heard plates rattling in the kitchen. She came around the corner into the kitchen and saw Julie setting plates into the sink to wash them. Nancy now felt a little ashamed of her erotic thoughts of Doogan as she approached Julie.

"Let me look after those Julie," Nancy said. "You go sit down and wait for Doogan."

"I just thought I'd try and help a little," said Julie.

"I know dear, but you shouldn't be balancing on one leg, holding onto the counter while trying to do the dishes. You're taking a risk of injuring that leg again. I don't want to scold you Julie. You should know better. Now I'd like to talk to you about something else, so please sit down a minute," said Nancy, half angry at Julie and half at herself.

Nancy and Julie sat down at the kitchen table.

"Julie. I'm not your mother, however, I just want to remind you, you and Doogan are now both young adults and you need to act like that. Doogan is a nice young man and I know he won't hurt you, at least knowingly. But like all young men, we both know he could do something everyone would regret later. And it may not be all his fault. We all have hormones and active imaginations." She thought, some of us have very active and erotic minds.

"Nancy, please. I know. I'll be careful. Doogan has been a gentleman. He even left the other night, saying he should leave," Julie said, but not saying, 'before he was tempted to do something naughty.'

"Oh. He did? Well good for him. Do you think he did the right thing?" asked Nancy.

"Yes, he did. I think he's a gentleman," Julie said, knowing she really didn't have any other young men to compare him to. And her couple of teenage boyfriends didn't count because they were, well, just fumbling horny teens. She knew Doogan was very erotic and knowledgeable, but he was also trying to be a gentleman and she liked both aspects of his personality.

"Ok Julie. I just don't want any more bad things to happen to you," said Nancy.

Nancy thought of the erotic little scene Doogan had conducted minutes earlier in the hallway. If she knew Doogan better, maybe had a little talk with him, then she would be more able to assess his attitude towards women and towards Julie. He seemed to have a well-developed erotic mind and she didn't want that focused on Julie right now. Well, maybe never. However, it would be unfair to Julie, like so many other women, to be deprived of so much sensual and erotic foreplay, teasing and pleasure in life. She knew exactly what could take place between a man and a woman, plenty of things, numerous wonderful erotic things.

Nancy got up from the table and started the dishes.

Julie hobbled into the living room and sat on the couch. Ok. Maybe she shouldn't have been balancing on one leg, but she was just trying to help a little. And Nancy did have a right to scold her. After-all, Nancy was spending time here from out west to help her. However, Julie didn't need 'the-birds-and-the-bees' warning.

Julie could hear the shower running and knew Doogan was in it. She thought of the warm skin on his bare chest the other night, and now, under the streams of warm water running down his skin, his hands moving, rubbing the soap over his slippery body. She closed her eyes and enjoyed her naughty little day-dream, and felt the beginning sensations of arousal.

The warn water felt good and even a little relaxing, though he'd had a shower four hours earlier. Doogan dried with the towel and walked the few steps back into Julie's bedroom.

From where Julie sat on the couch she could see down the hall towards the bedrooms. When Doogan came out of the bathroom, he didn't even look to see if anyone was watching. He turned and went straight to her bedroom wearing only a towel wrapped around his waist. His bare chest, back and legs had another arousing effect on Julie.

Doogan felt the cool dry air and decided to let his damp skin dry a little before dressing. Doogan turned to his overnight bag on Julie's bed and got clean clothes out of it, then his camera.

Julie heard Nancy's voice from the bedroom area down the hall, yet Nancy was in the kitchen. She got up and hobbled towards the hall. Nancy's and Doogan's voices got a little louder. She moved closer to her room.

"Doogan?" said Julie from the hallway.

"Yes Julie. I'm here," he said, checking the towel wrapped around his waist and then peeking his head out of Julie's bedroom doorway. "It's ok. I'm covered up," he said.

She hobbled the last couple steps towards her bedroom.

He went back into Julie's bedroom.

"Did I hear Nancy's voice in here?" she asked, as she reached her bedroom door, surprised to see Doogan standing there, still only in a towel. "Oh." she said, "I'm sorry," and started to turn around.

"Don't be sorry Julie. I told you I was covered and I am. Please come in. This is your bedroom," said Doogan. "Yes, you did hear Nancy's voice," as he lifted the camera in his hand. "I was just watching a little of the food fight video. You did a good job with the camera."

"Thank you," she said shyly, pleased with the compliment and that she had done it so well. She stood in the doorway, not really leaving now. She stared at him, his bare chest that she had touched the other night, and at his flat stomach and at the towel. Yes, the towel. Where his legs disappeared under it and the slight hint of a bulge of his penis. He looked so masculine, not sexy but . . . sensual, erotic?

She had seen boys in just swim trunks, but this was different. He had just come out of the shower and was wearing only a towel. She felt so naughty and excited just standing there looking at him, at his body, thinking about the towel. What if the towel slipped off, she thought. Ohmy.

Doogan placed the camera in his bag.

She glanced at Doogan's overnight bag and his clothes, male clothes, on her bed. That was a first, and the first time for a boy in her bedroom. No. An almost naked man in her bedroom. She felt the sensations of her arousal growing. She noticed Doogan smiling at her.

"You seem to have a different look on your face. Are you ok?" Doogan asked.

"Umm. Yes," she said, a little nervous, now thinking of him and not his almost naked body.

Doogan took three steps toward her.

Julie suddenly felt more nervous and excited. Doogan stopped in front of her, his bare chest, neck and face in her line of sight. She had to look up slightly to see his eyes. She then felt his hands gently grasp her waist.

"Now the sound of Nancy's voice may have brought you down the hall, but I think the look on your face a few second ago tells me you're now more interested in me," Doogan said smiling at her. He knew the closeness of his almost naked body was having an effect on her and he wanted to use that influence.

He gently took her hand and brought it up to his chest, just like the other night. "Do you like touching my chest?"

"Yes," came her soft reply, her heart thumping.

"Feel my chest Julie, the warmth," Doogan said.

She looked at her hand against his chest and slowly moved it up and down and slightly sideways. She felt the hardness of his sternum and the warmth from his chest muscles. She looked at his nipples and areola and the sparse light brown chest hair. She felt strong pleasurable urgings in her core and overwhelming excitement. She wanted to kiss him, hug him, gently pull the towel off and touch him. MyLord she felt hot being so near him like this. She had never felt like this before, not even a couple years earlier with her teen boyfriends during one of the very few brief fumbling groping sessions she had allowed.

"Would you like to kiss me?" he asked, leaning closer.

Julie felt the butterflies in her stomach from his almost naked nearness, and the firm grasp of his hands on her waist.

"I...," she began, but hesitated.

"If you want to kiss me, say so," he whispered.

She did want to kiss him. She looked down shyly. "Yes," she said softly, as she stared at the towel around his waist just inches away, her hunger growing. Was that a small bulge in the towel? Ohmy. She tore her eyes away from the towel and looked up into his eyes.

"Yes what Julie? Say it." He looked back at her.

She hesitated. "Yes. I'd like to kiss you," she said still looking into his eyes, a thrill racing through her.

He leaned down slightly and kissed her lips. Her eyes closed. He kissed her gently for a few seconds, then pulled away and stepped back.

I'll make a little bet with you. Another kiss if you win, and if I win, you do me a little favour," he said.

"Ok," she agreed, far too quickly.

"I'll bet I'm the first male friend you've had in your bedroom and the first one you've kissed in your bedroom," he said.

Ohmy. How did he know? "I won't tell," she said.

"Julie, you can't play the game that way and win," he said. "So, am I the first?" he asked, almost positive he was right.

She looked at him and softly said, "Yes." She felt the warmth of a blush on her face.

"Ok. I win, and so do you," as he stepped forward and kissed her gently, placing his hands on her waist again to help her balance. He increased the pressure of his lips and he moaned softly, knowing it would provide a sensual enhancement for her.

She felt the romantic warmth of the kiss increase with his moan as the kiss continued for a few more long seconds. She wanted the kiss to continue, but he gently pulled away. She opened her eyes and saw his face, his eyes closed. He must have really enjoyed the kiss.

He deliberately kept his eyes closed longer so Julie could see he was affected by the kiss. He opened his eyes and she was looking at his face. "Did you like that kiss?"

"Yes," she said softly, her heart beating fast.

Doogan inched closer and gently pressed his body against her, trapping her against her dresser. "Julie, do you know how you affect me?" He kissed her again for a few seconds in a gentle but hungry passionate manner, moving his head slightly, gently mashing their lips, plunging his tongue into her willing mouth and moaning, making it really hot, then slowly, gently pulling away. God, it had been a long, long time. Too long.

She opened her eyes and looked at him, feeling his hips pressed against her, feeling the bulge of him under the towel. She wanted to stay near him, against him, but knew she should leave, now. "I should leave," she said softly, feeling her passion growing.

"Do you like what you feel Julie?" he whispered, looking into her smoldering eyes.

She hesitated. She nodded, saying nothing. She must leave - now - before Nancy caught them like this, before something unfortunate happened.

"Is a man's soft penis just as arousing and exciting as a hard one?" Doogan whispered.

Ohmy. What a naughty question. She hesitated, then nodded, again, her mind focussed on the budge in the towel pressing against her hip.

"Julie, now is not the time for me to give you wonderful erotic teasing pleasure on your own bed, like the touching game the other night," he whispered.

"Oh," she whispered. This was nothing like the hurried fumbling lust-driven teen groping she had experienced. This was wonderful gentle adult sex. No. Sensual and erotic adult foreplay. She loved it already. She couldn't wait for more. Butterflies fluttered intensely in her stomach.

"Julie, remember I'm here to be your friend and to help you heal. Do you like this type of friendly special treatment?" he whispered.

"Yes," she whispered. "But I should leave now and let you get dressed."

"Julie, I won, so I want you to do me that little favor now." He stepped to the bed and picked up his camera, set it to movie mode, turned it on and pressed the start button, handing it to her. "I want you to hold this for me for a few seconds please, just like this," as he moved her hands in front of her chest and pointed the camera at where he'd be standing in a few seconds. "Julie. Please don't move the camera."

What was he going to do? She should leave, but she also wanted to look at him. She thought if she blinked or looked away, this wonderfully exciting and naughty dream would end.

She watched him back up beside her bed, then he smiled and whispered, "watch". His hands went to the towel and started to pull it loose. He then turned around and dropped the towel. She was staring at his back as the towel dropped and she saw his bare butt. Then things seemed to happen in slow motion as he picked up his boxers and slipped them on, then his pants and shirt. He sat on her bed and pulled on his socks. Now he stand close in front of her and took the camera from her hands, and placed it on her dresser next to them.

"Julie, please button my shirt," Doogan said softly.

She looked down from his face and saw her fingers in slow motion buttoning the top button, then the next. A natural, calm and peaceful action. Her body was on fire, yet her mind was calm, as if he was willing her to wait just a little longer, before enjoying the erotic excitement and throbbing passion.

"Thank you," he said softly as he quickly kissed her lips.

At the touch of his lips, the fire exploded in her mind too. She wrapped an arm around his neck, pressing her breasts against him, hungrily kissing him, wanting him to lift her right now onto her bed and show her more real adult erotic foreplay - the touching game, without the polite restrictions.

Doogan briefly enjoyed her passionate kiss and warm urgent embrace, then he gently pulled back, pleased. Getting dressed in front of her had worked. Now he wanted to get her alone, away from Nancy. Hopefully, she would willingly submit, without the whips and chains, which he didn't have; without the pain, which he wouldn't give.

However, the bondage was something he would show her how to really enjoy, as much as Stacy enjoyed it. Yes. Prolonged erotic foreplay with exquisite teasing and denial. She would learn to truly moan and groan with passion and desire, and enjoy the wonderful pleasures. His stomach fluttered, his mind full of anticipation and excitement. His cock was swelling more, getting harder.

Taking a deep breath, he gently pulled her arm away from his neck, "Julie, I'd like to help you get better and help you experience many wonderful things. Some of those things are fun and exciting like the food fight and others are more sensual, like now. And...," he paused, "...even erotic. Would you like that?"

"Yes," she said softly, looking into his eyes, her butterflies still racing.

"Let's go before I lose control," he said, wanting her to know she affected him.

Ohmy. Julie reluctantly turned towards the door.

"Julie, please stop a second. Please don't move," he said as he moved behind her. He slid his arms around her, resting his hands on her upper tummy as he kissed her ear. His body gently pressed against hers, letting her feel him, partly swollen against her butt.

Ohmy. This is nice, and naughty too, she thought, feeling more excited.

"Julie. I don't want you to ever be frightened or scared. But you know, I'd love to caress you Julie. Give you pleasure," he whispered. "I'd like to just lift my hands up and gently caress your breasts to give you lots of pleasure. Would you like me to do that? Maybe even later today after we go for a little drive?"

Ohmy. He was being so forward and naughty. Rude? Well, part of her wanted him to do that now. She placed one hand on his, almost wanting to lift it to her breast, but she knew she shouldn't.

Damn. Stop this. You've got to talk and solve this, not act recklessly and screw it up more, he thought. "Julie. I'm sorry. We both need to cool down. I should have asked you to stay out for a couple more minutes."

"I'm sorry too Doogan, I know. I should not have come in," as she carefully pulled away from him and hobbled down the hall, feeling excited, aroused and frustrated. The heat in her core and the want in her mind, were very strong.

He grabbed his camera, placed it in the overnight bag and picked up the bag. He hoped the erotic talk would help keep her from thinking too much about the drive. He walked up behind her.

Julie turned to look at him, "Doogan I-."

"Shhh. I know Julie, soon," he interrupted softly. He misunderstood her thoughts.

She wanted to say something nice, but even with his romantic talk and sensual touch, the mention of the drive had raised her fears and now she wasn't sure she wanted to go for a drive.

Doogan followed her slowly towards the kitchen.

They found Nancy with a towel in her hand placing the last of the dishes in the cupboard. She wiped the kitchen counter dry, hanging the towel on the oven door handle.

Julie stopped and used the kitchen table for balance. "This is your milkshake Doogan," she said, pointing to the glass on the kitchen table.

Doogan stood behind Julie to hide the obvious bulge in his slacks. He reached out and took the milkshake, drinking the last of it.

"So, where are you going," asked Nancy as she poured coffee into a mug and then set it on the kitchen table next to a couple magazines that she was going to read.

"There is a nice little park in the village," said Doogan. "That's not too far." He crossed the kitchen to place the empty glass in the sink, careful to keep his overnight bag held between Nancy and the front of his crotch.

"That sounds nice," said Nancy.

"Oh," said Doogan. "I just remembered. There was a poster in the park when I stopped this morning to check out the park. There is a Halloween dinner and dance at the restaurant two Saturdays from today. We should all dress up and go to it. It would be fun. There are prizes for costumes and skits. I'll get the tickets. Ok?"

"Doogan, that's a great idea. I haven't been to a Halloween party in years," said Nancy right away.

"No Doogan. There is no way I can go to a Halloween dance party. Look at me. I can't dance," Julie said, clearly with disappointment in her voice.

"Julie. We can slow dance standing still. And we can have a skit. I'll wear my uniform and bring a first aid kit and bandage you up. Nancy could wear a nurse's outfit and help me. It would be really easy. You just have to lay there and I'll give Nancy directions on how to help me bandage you. There is a $50. prize, so we could get some of the ticket money back. It will be lots of fun. Say 'yes' Julie," said Doogan with enthusiasm.

"Julie. It sounds like Doogan has this all figured out," said Nancy. "I'm willing to go and have some fun. We should all have some fun. We can practice the skit here once or twice. And we'll have fun shopping for costumes. Oh Doogan. I like this idea. And I'll pay for the tickets. Say 'yes' Julie or I'll go with Doogan."

Julie looked at Doogan, then at Nancy. She wanted to go, but didn't feel good about the dancing part. She knew they were both trying to help her feel better and she didn't want to disappoint either of them. She sighed. "Ok," she said very reluctantly.

"Great," said Doogan. "We can pick up the tickets while we are in the village."

"How much are the tickets Doogan. I'm paying," said Nancy as she walked over to her purse on far end of the kitchen counter.