Bound To Heal Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Doogan did some quick math. "$60 dollars." He would pay for his own ticket.

Nancy handed him the money.

"Great. Thank you. Are you ready to go Julie?" he said. Doogan walked to the door and held it open.

Nancy followed Julie to the door as Doogan held it open with his foot, while both his hands held his overnight bag right where he needed it to be, in front of him.

"Have fun," said Nancy. "And be careful. If you get tired, tell Doogan and he'll bring you home."

"Ok," said Julie as she hobbled through the door, across the porch, and down the steps to the picnic table.

"Nancy, thanks for playing along with the food fight. I think Julie really liked it," said Doogan.

"Doogan. That was a good idea. I should be thanking you. I think we all enjoyed it. I think it lifted Julie's spirits a little,"

Nancy looked into Doogan's eyes saying, "Now, I want us to be friends. I'm well aware of the lovely little erotic scene you treated me to earlier. You threaded a fine line, and you were polite about it, so I'm not going to say anything. However, I'm not your average innocent housewife. I'm well aware of the erotic fun two people can have and I don't want Julie hurt again." Nancy looked at Doogan for a second. "Now, that's behind us. So you two have fun this afternoon and please take good care of Julie," as she looked into Doogan's eyes.

Doogan looked at Nancy, a chill run down his spine.

"Ok. We'll leave in a few minutes. I want her to be comfortable in the car, so we'll have a little chat about driving and I'll be showing her some driving techniques which will help her when she starts driving again," Doogan said.

"Doogan. That's so good of you," said Nancy. "I know you're a good driver, but please be careful," she said.

"Ok Nancy," he said, as he turned and walked to Julie standing on the sidewalk at the picnic table. He was stunned at Nancy's comments about 'his little scene.' Did she know about him? No way. Still, it was unnerving for her to identify it, and then causally dismiss it, with only a mild caution about taking good care of Julie.

"Ok. I promised Nancy I'd have a friendly chat with you about driving the car before we leave. And I'd like to discuss a couple things between us too. I know you don't want to hear what I have to say next, because you may have already thought that you'll never drive again, but that's the wrong kind of thinking. Doogan then said in a John Wayne cowboy accent, "You need to 'geet back on dat-dar horse dat-done throwed yah, and show him who's dah boss'."

Doogan talked with Julie about how to drive the car better. He talked about the big picture and situational awareness, knowing what is happening around you, not just in front, but behind too. Driving was a full-time job behind the wheel, the only thing you should be thinking about.

Julie listened to Doogan. Some of the things she remembered from driving school a few years ago, but had forgotten. Other things were new to her and she listened to Doogan's sound advice.

"Ok. End of the promised part of today's driving lesson," said Doogan smiling. "Now we can talk about a couple things I think we will both enjoy. Julie, are you happy?" he asked looking into her eyes.

She thought a few seconds. "Yes, in the last few days."

"And how about before these last few days?" he asked.

"Not this past year," she replied, feeling the familiar ach slightly, remembering her parent's tragic death, the funeral, and her loneliness and heart ache.

"Would you like to feel happier, be happier?" he asked.

"Yes," she said. "What is this all about Doogan?"

"Julie, I know you enjoyed the things we were doing the other night and a few minutes ago. Would you like to have those feelings more often?" Doogan asked.

"Yes," she said softly, feeling excitement starting again as she fully understood the pleasurable idea.

"Good. Julie. I'm glad I met you a second time in the hospital hallway. I like you. And I want to help you. However, I've created a problem and I need so solve it before we can continue. And I must sincerely apologize to you for creating this problem. Julie, I'm sorry. I made a mistake and I don't want to hurt you. Had I not made this mistake, I would have felt both sad and guilty. But, I'm still feeling sad and guilty because I made this mistake. I'm going to tell you a few things and I'd like you keep an open mind and try not to get upset. For a number of years, I've been reading erotic novels. And during the past three or four months I've been reading about very sensual and erotic things, even some kinky things. Do you know what BDSM is?"

Ohmy. "Whips and chains and leather stuff?" she asked. She was now nervous, finding out another hidden side to Doogan. Maybe she shouldn't go for a ride with him.

"Well, it's about doing various things, differently. Some of them are very extreme and other things are almost normal. There is a wide range of things. I have been studying about the milder things like blindfolds and mild bondage with wrist and ankle cuffs and things very similar to the touching game. No extreme or painful stuff," said Doogan, hoping she wouldn't become frightened and tell him to leave. Doogan steeled himself. Now for part two.

"Anyway, shortly after your accident and a month before I saw you at the hospital for your cast check, I met a girl in a store who has had some serious problems and experienced some serious pain and brutality. I think you can help her heal. I think she needs a girlfriend. And I'd like you to meet her later today when she gets off work. I want to try to help both of you. We can all help each other. Julie, please remember, I like helping people, even when not in uniform."

He was on edge, waiting for her to burst into tears, interrupt him and tell him to leave, now! And don't ever come back! His mind flashed back to their meeting in the hospital, when she burst into tears and tried to hug him, almost collapsing to the floor and injuring her leg further. Thankfully, he had caught her in time.

"Umm. If you decide to meet her, there is a lot to discuss. I've already talked to her and she is willing to meet you. I'm ordering Chinese food for dinner and we can all talk at my place. Would you like to see my apartment?

Julie felt hurt and jealous, but she understood Doogan's reason. Finding out he was trying to help another girl with problems was difficult to hear. Asking her to help him, help this girl, was even more difficult. And now finding out he was into kinky weird sex stuff. This was all too much. She was not feeling good about him. "I don't know Doogan," she said, her feelings in turmoil.

"Julie, I could have driven to the park and told you there, away from your home, in isolation from Nancy, where you'd be nervous and maybe frightened. I didn't. I wanted you to hear this where you felt comfortable and safe. Where you didn't feel threatened or obligated to me to drive you home, where you could tell me to leave, and I'd leave. I hope that doesn't happen. Please."

He paused a second, looking at her. He just knew her next words would be 'Get lost creep.' Then she would burst into tears. He felt terrible. But he had to try and help her.

"Let's go for a nice little drive to the park, and talk some more. Or we can talk here. But then Nancy will wonder why we haven't left, and at this time, I'd prefer she didn't know about this part of my life. Maybe later, I can tell her. But right now, I need you to understand this first, explain it in more detail. I'll even lend you a reference book to read about BDSM. Stacy understands it, she's lived it for about six or seven months, maybe longer. I understand a fair bit after reading for a couple months, but I don't have any real experience. Stacy does, that's why she's teaching me. And now I'm trying to explain it to you, so you understand. I don't want anyone hurt. I know what it's like to be hurt, here," said Doogan, placing his fist on his chest, feeling the deep ache slightly. I don't want either of you feeling that because of me. Please," Doogan said.

He knew Julie was already suffering from 'the hurt' for her parents. She certainly didn't need more of it because of him. He didn't want either of them to experience it because of him. While meeting both Stacy and Julie had been by accident, he'd become a love-starved selfish lustful bastard. But, he really did care about helping both of them. I can't be all bad. I'm not evil. Damn, it was bad enough.

Julie looked at Doogan. Ok. Doogan was trying to be nice about this. Telling her here did seem the right thing, rather than springing it on her alone at the park. But she didn't like the idea of another girl, even if the girl was hurt, injured, and needed help. But she couldn't fault Doogan. He was in a caring profession, and he told her the other night that he helped people. Clearly, he was doing more than just that for her, and for this other girl. And he had met this 'Stacy' first, at least socially.

"How did you meet her? Did you see her and follow her?" Julie asked suspiciously.

"No Julie. I met her when I went into the erotic store doing some research on toys and equipment. She works at the store and saw I was nervous about being in the store and about learning BDSM. She offered to help me, even though she was hurt and afraid. She had been brutally abused by her boyfriend. It's amazing she would even talk to any guy, given her injuries and fear. I'll let her tell you more when you meet her.

"Really Doogan? She was beaten? Maybe you are the person to help her. Does she have any broken bones?" thinking of her own broken leg.

"No Julie. But she does have both physical and mental scars," said Doogan, his mind flashing images of his discovery of the cruel and painful whipping scars on Stacy's back. A chill run down his spine thinking of her terror and pain.

Maybe things weren't as bad as she first thought. Doogan had provided some basic information and now wanted her to know the details without alarming Nancy.

"Ok Doogan, let's go to the park and talk. I can at least listen and try to understand all this," said Julie. She felt hurt, jealous, uncomfortable and nervous. However, she knew too many of her friends broke up their relationships, sometimes for the stupidest reasons, without fully talking about situations and problems. And she still felt something for him. He had saved her life. He couldn't be all bad.

* * * * *

Bound To Heal - END - Chapter 5