Bound To Heal Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He paused again, letting her think about his words.

Ohmy. Julie hesitated shyly, "Mmm." His words were so exciting, so erotic, as her mind flashed quick pleasurable memories of this afternoon in the park.

"Good girl. Remember when I said the touch game works both ways. Remember the emotions and feelings you had when you touched me at the park. How hard I was. Did you want to stroke me, lick me, suck me, and make me cum?"

"Yes... Sir," she whispered, excited. Her butterflies were fluttering fast.

"Under our robes, you have more on than I do. And I know you look sensual, erotic and hot. I want to see you in that erotic black lingerie. I've been waiting to see you in it all day. You don't know how that has kept me simmering since we left the shopping mall. I want to kiss you, hug you, and caress you in that lingerie. Then I want to do those same things to you, after I strip that lingerie from your lovely body."

Julie felt the warmth of him against her back. And she felt his soft penis press lightly against her ass. She knew he didn't mean the touch to be sexy or erotic. Just two bodies pressed together with gentle care. However, she felt his words were meant to be soothing, encouraging and naughty. Bad. She was excited.

He smiled, hoping she liked his gift of lingerie. He couldn't wait to look at her. He moved his hands, sliding his arms around her, gently hugging her, helping her feel safe and secure. "Julie, I know my words may at times tease you. That is their purpose. I'm just going to hold you a minute so you can feel safe."

Julie felt the gentle but firm hug of his arms around her. It felt so good to just stand here and be hugged. She did feel warm and safe in his arms. Stacy was right, she didn't need to be afraid of Doogan. She felt his hands move gently over her stomach, up across her robe covered breasts, and up around her neck to softly caress her cheeks. Then his hands moved down the same way, across her breasts, then lower. She looked down and saw his hands slowly undoing the robe's bow. Her robe loosened slightly. She knew he was going to take the robe off, exposing her half naked body to his gaze. Thankfully, he was going slowly.

He whispered, "Your lovely erotic little surprise for me is now undone. I just have to take the wrapping off to see what's inside. Do you want me to look at what's inside? Do you want to show me your almost naked body dressed in erotic lingerie?" He paused, smiling.

His words were so erotic and hot. Julie felt shy and nervous, but the urge in her core was strong. Hesitating a second, she whispered, "Umm... I think so... Sir. I'm just not sure about standing here in just my underwear."

"Julie, I understand, but please tell me you want me to look at you," he whispered from behind her.

"Umm... Please... look at me," she said softly, feeling embarrassed and nervous.

"Please be more descriptive," he said.

"Please... look at me dressed in lingerie," she said softly. What was she thinking? Dressed in lingerie. No. Half-naked in lingerie was more like it. Thank goodness she still had the robe on. But she knew he was going to take it off very soon.

"Ok. Close enough. You're starting to learn this. If you truly want me to look at your body dressed in lingerie, ask Stacy to take off my blindfold," he said.

Julie had forgotten he was blindfolded. Suddenly, she realized what it meant if the blindfold was taken off. He would be able to look at her. She hesitated... "Stacy, please... take off his blindfold." Again, she felt shy and wanted her robe to stay on.

Stacy stepped forward and took the blindfold off Doogan, handing it to him. He reached over Julie's shoulder and held the blindfold in front of her face. "Now I'll be able to see your surprise for me. He smiled. "The fun and excitement is about to begin."

Julie thought the fun and excitement had started this morning at the farm, then really got going at the park. She now saw the blindfold right in front of her face.

"You have a little surprise for me. And I have one for you," he whispered.

Julie watched as his hands spread the blindfold in front of her face, then it covered her eyes. Blackness. The band slipped over her head and pressed against her hair.

"Julie. If you are shy about me looking at you, ask me to stand behind you, then I can't see you. If you really want me to look at you, ask me to stand in front of you," he said softly.

Julie felt so shy. She hesitated. "Please... stand..." She just couldn't stand here half naked and let him look at her. But part of her wanted him to look. She didn't want to disappoint him. No. She lowered her head and whispered. "Doogan... please stand behind me." Now, she felt better.

Doogan smiled and pressed his cheek against her head, whispering, "Good girl Julie. I'm glad you said that. As much as I want to look at you in the lingerie. I'm glad you're still shy. However, I am prepared for your beautiful shyness." Then he moved his hand and said, "Stacy, if you please." He pointed to the curtains.

Julie heard his words complimenting her shy decision. Her disappointment vanished. She felt happy he was pleased with her decision. He was glad she was shy. Suddenly, there was a metallic sound lasting about two seconds, right in front of her. It also sounded familiar. What was it? She knew the sound but couldn't think of what it was.

The image of a blindfolded girl in a black robe, supported by crutches, standing in front of him, was reflected in the large mirror on the wall. Yes. Moving the mirror here behind the curtains was more functional than on the far wall near the dining room. "Do you want me to unwrap your little surprise for me?" he said, smiling.

Julie hesitated. She didn't want the robe taken off. But she knew it would happen. Probably sooner than later. Then he would look at her in the lingerie. He was teasing her. Stacy said he was getting really good at teasing. Yes. He was. He was making it slow, deliberate. She took a deep breath trying to relax. Wait. Stacy was in the same lingerie and she'd been standing around half naked all this time. So why are you so nervous? It's your first time like this in front of a boy. No. A man. You shouldn't do this. But you want to. It's so exciting. Can you do this? She took another breath. "Doogan... please... take off my robe." A thrill raced through her making her shiver.

"Thank you," he whispered.

He was doing it again. Teasing her. Building the excitement. She had shyly agreed to his removing her robe, but then he had done nothing. She'd been waiting... ten... twenty... thirty seconds, maybe longer. In her nervous and excited state, she was lucky to remember her own name, much less keep track of time.

"Now, I'm going to take off your robe," said Doogan.

Julie was so excited and anxious. She hoped he would like how she looked in the lingerie. "Doogan. Thank you for the lingerie. You shouldn't have. But I think I'm beginning to like it," she said, still feeling shy and embarrassed.

"You're welcome Julie. Now concentrate on your feelings and the sensations I give you." He watched in the mirror as his hands grasped the edges of the robe at her neck and slowly pulled her robe open. Her half-naked image slowly appeared between the edges of the robe. His eyes were drawn first to her bare stomach, then lower to her bare inner thighs, immediately below her sheer black panties and its dark shadow of pubic hair. The one black stocking looked wonderful. She had nice legs. And her bare thigh above the stocking top looked so hot. So inviting. He wanted to kneel in front of her and lick his way up her thigh. From the stocking top all the way up to her panties. Again and again. That would tease her with anticipation and pleasure.

A second later he shifted his gaze upward to the inner slopes of her exposed breasts, held erotically by the bra. Then her areola and nipples came into view as he pulled the robe open even more. Her nipples were standing stiff, like they were reaching out for him, so he could caress them, kiss them, suck them. He wanted to suck in a mouthful of her breast and lick all over, letting his warm saliva make her nipple slippery. He'd circle her nipple with his hot wet tongue, then lick it and lick it. Make her moan with pleasure. Make her take a quick shallow breath and hold it as the surge of pleasure from her nipple hit her mind. Make her close her eyes and tilt her head back, sinking into the pleasure, letting it overwhelm her. Completely. FUCK. Stop it. You're teasing yourself.

Now, she looked fantastic with the robe pulled just off her shoulders, like a shawl, exposing the front of her body. Erotic. Almost unconsciously, he was thinking his cock was now stiff, fully hard, anxiously waiting to... Mmm.

Julie felt shy, excited, and so hot. Feeling the robe slowly slide open and off her shoulders almost made her say no. She struggled to keep silent. She remembered what she looked like in the mirror in the lingerie store's change room. Sensual. Too sexy. Way too hot. The image wasn't her. She had felt uncomfortable then. She felt uncomfortable now. But now, she wanted to look like that... sensual... erotic... well just a little. For Doogan.

He took a deep breath, trying to relax. This was going to be a long evening. As much as it was teasing the hell out of him, he hoped it was teasing her more. It had to be. He had to make it really good for her. Damn. She looked lovely. Beautiful. Hot.

Movement at the side of the mirror caught his attention. He now looked at Stacy's image at the edge of the mirror. She was half-standing, with one knee on the edge of the couch, behind him, watching them. She looked so hot too, in the same lingerie. He felt the aching sexual tension in his hard cock under his robe.

Suddenly, he realized he had two half-naked women in his apartment. It stunned him for a couple seconds. Fuuuccckkkmmmeee... he said the words slowly in his mind. But he realized he was focussed on Julie tonight.

Julie stood there waiting... She wanted him to touch her. Kiss her. Hug her. Touch me please, Julie begged in her mind.

Still standing behind her, he caressed her hair with one hand. "Julie, I bet you look so beautiful," he whispered in her ear. He took a slow deep breath, gazing at the image of her exposed half nakedness in the mirror. Fuck. The sight of her turned him on. Control yourself. Over an hour yet. Make it good for her. He took another deep breath.

Could he read her mind? Julie had barely thought of asking him, no, begging him to touch her when he gently touched her hair. Mmm. Suddenly, she realized his words. She felt so shy again, thinking of how naked she looked in the lingerie. Then she felt happy knowing he will be looking at her shortly. And he thought she was beautiful. "Mmm."

"Good girl. Letting me know how you feel will help me give you pleasure," he whispered.

Julie felt his arms reach around her arms, his hands cupped her bra and breasts, hugging her gently to him. It felt so good to be hugged, feeling his body against her back. And his hard cock too. Ohmy. When did that happen? She heard him moan and whisper in her ear, "Mmm. You feel so good Julie." She felt his thumbs move up and down over her exposed nipples, sending wonderful pulses of pleasure to her mind. "Mmm."

"Do you like my caresses?" he asked, smiling, knowing the answer.

"Mmm yes," she moaned, enjoying the pleasure from her nipples.

"Good girl. If you like this pleasure, you'll like what I'm going to do next," he whispered.

Julie felt his one hand leave her breast and move slowly down her tummy and stop at the top of her panties.

"Julie. You know my hand is at your panties. You know what I'd like to do with that hand. Say yes and enjoy the pleasure I want to give you," he whispered in her ear.

Julie knew the pulses of pleasure from her nipple couldn't compare to the pleasure his fingers could give her if his hand went into her panties. She'd already experienced his fingers down there, this afternoon in the park, and it was wonderful. But she still had feelings of being a good girl and saying no. Yet, she knew she wanted him to touch her, down there. It would feel so nice. She thought of the mind tease he gave her in the park that had set off her orgasm while his fingers had given her so much wonderful pleasure, and her orgasms. "Yes... touch me... down there," she finally said.

"Julie. You sound hesitant. I want you to be sure. Please tell me what you want my fingers to do inside your panties," he whispered in her ear. Her alluring shyness was a real turn on for him. When she hesitated like this, it made him more committed than ever to give her as much pleasure as he could. But he didn't want her to have doubts, guilt or shame. She had to say yes of her own accord, be committed to accepting and enjoying the pleasure he wanted to give.

"Doogan please... touch me down there... my clit... make me cum." Ohyes. Julie shivered as the thrill raced down her spine. She now accepted and wanted him to give her pleasure, to touch her clit. He was gentle and caring. He was helping her. She wanted the wonderful pleasure. "Yes. Make me cum. Please."

"Julie. I'm so glad you want this. I'm glad you aren't afraid of the erotic pleasure your body is able to give to you. Enjoy it," he whispered.

Julie felt his fingers push inside the top of her panties and slip down into her pubic hair, making slow circles back and forth, up and down. Then a finger traced down the crease of her thigh and back up. His finger was so teasingly close to her down there. Very close. With the sensation, she felt her hips arch forward slightly without her thinking about it. And it was so exciting and good.

"That felt good, didn't it? My finger sliding so close to your pussy. So very close. It was naughty, but you liked it, didn't you?" he whispered.

His words. His teasing. The pleasure he was giving her. Julie felt so hot. She wanted to move her hips at every touch. But it was so naughty. Yet, she knew it would feel so good. He wanted her to enjoy this, but she was shyly holding back. She had to just let herself go... She knew she couldn't resist much longer. Give in now and enjoy it. He's going to make it happen for you. It's what you want. What you both want. She closed her eyes behind the blindfold, and sighed. She relaxed slightly. Yes. Enjoy it. Let it happen. Accept the pleasure. He wanted to do naughty things... bad things.

"Yes. I want you to do naughty things. Bad things," she said softly. She opened her eyes under the blindfold. A thrill and shiver raced through her, feeling the goose bumps on her skin. Ohmy. Did she say that out loud?

He had felt her relax as she sighed. Then he heard her words and knew she had finally accepted the thrill, excitement and pleasure of it all. She was willing to accept the exciting pleasure he wanted to give her.

"Good girl Julie. You'll enjoy this so much more now. I'm so happy for you. Relax and enjoy this." He hugged her tightly for just a second to show his encouragement and support.

Julie felt relieved. As if a weight had been lifted from her shoulders. She focused on the pleasure he was giving to her nipple. And she focused on his fingers tracing small circles near her clit. He was coming close. So close. She could feel his fingers dip into the little grove on either side of her clit. Then another finger gently traced up and down on her clit hood. "Mmm." It felt so good. Yes. Touch me. There. "Mmm...yesss," she moaned. She closed her eyes again behind the blindfold. Her head dropped back an inch and rested on his shoulder as her mind sank into the pleasure.

"Enjoy this Julie, I have wonderful pleasure and surprises for you," he whispered, then kissed her ear.

The small pulses of pleasure from her nipple stopped and her head came up. That's not wonderful... Julie felt the blindfold coming off her head. She blinked twice, looking at the image of her half-naked body in erotic lingerie. She gasped as she realized Doogan had been watching her all this time. She felt embarrassed and shy. The metal sound had been the curtains opening.

Julie watched in the mirror as his hand pushed the blindfold into the pocket on his robe. "Slip off the robe," he whispered, and helped her, dropping the robe off to the side.

Then he cupped her breast. The pleasure again pulsed nicely from her nipple. Mmm. She watched as his hand disappeared into her panties. "Ohhh," she gasped as his finger started caressing her clit. She moaned and closed her eyes feeling the surge of pleasure. Then she opened them and looked at the erotic image in the mirror. She couldn't believe it was her with Doogan's hand in her panties, his other hand holding her breast, caressing her nipple.

Julie had felt his hand and fingers down there before, giving wonderful pleasure, but she had never seen it. This was so erotic. It made her hot. She closed her eyes again, but the erotic image was on the inside of her eyelids too. She could still see it. Julie sank into the wonderful pleasure, letting it flow through her. Consume her. She took a slow deep breath and the pleasure seemed to intensify as she relaxed even more. "Mmm."

"Good girl. Feel it. Enjoy it. Open your eyes and watch. Julie you are so beautiful. You look so erotic in the lingerie. I want to touch you and kiss you all over. Looking at you makes me so hot. I want to hug you, squeeze you so tight, and give you so much pleasure. Mmm." He tightened his arms against her, hugging, without hindering his fingers from giving her pleasure.

Ohmy. Julie stared at her erotic image, feeling his arms tighten with his passionate words. Then, the pleasure surged in her as she felt his caressing fingers. She gasped, took a quick breath and closed her eyes enjoying the pleasure. "Ahhh..." She opened her eyes and looked at her image again. Their image, with Doogan looking over her shoulder. Ohh. It was so erotic... hot. Like something out of an R-rated movie.

"Tell me when you're almost there Julie. Do you feel the pleasure? Are you close? Tell me when you're about to cum." He moved his fingers faster, vibrating it over her clit as fast as he could. He watched her in the mirror. She was close.

"Ohh... Ohh... Doogan I'm..." she moaned.

"Good girl," he whispered. He moved his hands to her tummy and kissed her ear. "I'm so sorry, but this is your first little lesson in teasing and denial."

"Ohhh," she gasped. "No. Don't stop. OhmyLord don't stop. Please Doogan," she begged as she turned her head to look at his face just and inch away, her hips arching forward, searching for the pleasure that had stopped.

"Shhh... I know. It hurts so bad. You've been a good girl, but just a little naughty," he whispered, as his hands and fingers went back to her breast and clit, slowly playing, and giving her pleasure again. "Is that better?"

"Mmmyess," she moaned, closing her eyes, her head falling back against his shoulder.

"Watch Julie. Watch the mirror. Watch us," he said softly. "Look at you, half naked, and letting me do wonderfully naughty things to you. You want me to do naughty things to you. Don't you? It feels so good. The pleasure is wonderful. If I stop again, are you going to beg me to do bad things to you, just like the song?"

Ohmy. His words were so hot. Julie felt on fire as she watched his thumb caressing her nipple, feeling the pleasure. But she couldn't see his fingers inside her panties as they slowly, gently caressed around her clit. Just enough for teasing pleasure but nowhere near the almost overwhelming electric pulses she had enjoyed a few seconds ago. "Please don't stop." It was wonderful. She wanted more of this. Yes. She wanted him to do naughty pleasurable things to her. Bad things. She closed her eyes. "Mmm."

Ok. One or two more little surprise before she lies down on the ottoman. "Julie. Do you want to get ready for the next phase of tonight's fun and pleasure?"