Bound To Heal Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes," she said softly, enjoying the pleasure he was giving her.

"I'll give you more pleasure, then we'll start the next phase."

Julie felt his hand move lower and his fingers slowly dipped into her warm vagina, gently moved around in her slippery wetness, then moved up to her clit. "Ohhyess..." she moaned as the surge of pleasure exploded again, feeling his fingers' increased speed, now vibrating over her clit. "Mmm... OhhYess..." she moaned, enjoying the amazing pleasure flooding her body. "OhhGawwdd... Ohh..."

"Do you want to cum Julie?" he said firmly.

"Yess, she hissed. "Ahh..."

"Do you want me to stop?" he said firmly.

"No, no. Don't stop," she implored.

"Let me know when you're almost there. When you're ready to cum, tell me Julie," he said firmly.

"Ohh...," she gasped again. "Yess... I'm... going... to...," she said, her voice strained with anticipation.

"Don't cum Julie. Don't cum. Stop. Stop," he said firmly, his hand already out of her panties, pressing against her stomach, pulling her firmly to him. His other hand cupping her breast and hugging her for support and balance.

"OHGOD. NO. DON'T STOP. Ohhh... Please. Don't stop. Doogan. Please," she implored, her body slowly squirming in his arms at the sudden total loss of pleasure. She rocked her hips trying to stimulate the pleasure, but there was none. She turned her head and looked at his face just an inch away. "Please... touch me. Please Doogan."

"Shh. I know it hurts. You want to cum don't you?" he said. He felt sorry for doing it but she would enjoy her orgasm more in a few minutes.

"Yes. Please Doogan. Touch me," she pleaded, the aching seemed to increase even as she thought about it. Her eyes were begging with lust.

The look in her eyes and on her face, made him feel even worse for doing this. "Shh. I know. Please be patient. You'll have a wonderful, stronger, more pleasurable orgasm. I'm going to let go of you."

OhLord. Julie had never felt a sexual ache like this. Why was he being so mean?

Doogan stepped in front of her and gazed at her beautiful body, erotically clothed. She looked amazing. He wanted to hug her so very tight, but his strength would hurt her. Yet, he also wanted to gently caress her, massage her for hours. Sooth her inner sole. Then he looked into her eyes. "Julie. I'm sorry for making you ache like this. For teasing you. The next time I won't stop. I'll give you wonderful pleasure and you can cum. I promise." He gently held her face in his hands and kissed her gently, then firmly.

"Mmm," she moaned with the kiss. His kiss felt so good, but it only relieved the sexual tension slightly. She now knew he had been deliberately teasing her, making her ache. Stacy had warned her he might do it. Well now, like Stacy, she never wanted him to get any better at teasing. He was too good at it.

He carefully inched forward and took her in his arms, looking into her eyes. He paused. "Did Stacy explain anything about dominance and submission?"

"Yes, she did," Julie said, enjoying his warm gentle hug.

"Do you understand it? Can you explain it to me please?"

She looked into his eyes. "It means the dominant decides things, and leads the submissive to fun, excitement, and pleasure. But this sexual ache isn't pleasure."

Doogan smiled. "I know. I'm sorry. Ok. That's pretty good for not really knowing anything about it. And that's almost what I want to do. But it's more than that. It's about commitment to doing some things a little differently than other people. And because it's different, many people don't like others doing it. Julie, for centuries, BDSM has had a bad reputation. And I'll be the first to agree. There has been, and still is, too much abuse, and too much pain." He looked over at Stacy. "And now I'm involved in trying to ease that pain for someone I care about. I hope I've helped in some small way."

Doogan saw Stacy's hand come quickly to her mouth and she turned away, hiding her emotions.

Stacy's emotions were near to overflowing tonight, remembering her first night with Doogan -- how patient and kind he had been. Then his words now, were too much. She started to cry, turning away, so Doogan couldn't see. She could never thank Doogan enough for helping her, making her feel safe, and giving her so much pleasure.

Doogan saw Stacy's body shaking and heard her crying softly. "Julie I need to stop a second. I'm letting go of you," as he released his hug. He stepped around Julie, "Stacy. Please come here." He watched Stacy shake her head. "Stacy, please."

Julie turned around and saw Stacy with her head bowed, her body shaking slightly, and heard soft crying. Julie was already full of emotions too. She knew Doogan was talking about helping Stacy and she was glad Doogan was helping both of them. She watched Doogan take the few steps to Stacy and lift Stacy's head, kiss her, then wrap his arms around her, and hug her.

"Stacy. I'm truly sorry if talking about this has upset you. That was not my intention," said Doogan softly.

"Please Sir. This is Julie's night. I'm ok. I know you didn't mean to upset me. It's just that tonight reminds me...," said Stacy, her head bowed again, this time against his robe-covered chest.

Julie had moved across the room next to Stacy. "Stacy. I know this is an emotional reminder for you and I'm sorry if Doogan upset you. I'm sure Doogan meant no harm. Stacy, you hugged me before to help me. May I help you with a hug? Please."

Stacy raised her head and looked at Julie. "Thank you," she said as she reached out and stepped into Julie's one outstretched arm. They hugged for a few seconds.

"Stacy. Julie. I'm sorry for this. Please let me hug both of you," said Doogan, as he wrapped his arms around their shoulders and kissed their heads. "I've got to stop having these 'EMO' parties. It's tough on the guests," Doogan said, trying to lighten the mood.

Both Stacy and Julie looked at Doogan and smiled. They each gave him a little squeeze with their arms.

"You know Sir. If we ever get you tied up...," said Stacy, leaving it unfinished, then looked at Julie with a big smile.

"Oh... Ohhh," said Julie now smiling too and looking at Stacy. She liked the idea.

Stacy gave Julie a little hug again. "Thank you Julie. Your kindness is appreciated. And yours too Sir. She kissed Julie, then Doogan. "Sir. I'm really sorry for interrupting."

"It's never an interruption when I get to hug either of you, or both of you, clothed or naked," said Doogan smiling. He held out his hand and arm indicating Julie should move back to where they had been standing before.

Julie moved back to their position and Doogan moved in front of her.

Doogan slipped his arms around her. "Ok. Where was I? Oh, yes. That's why I was searching for an alternative way of doing things. A painless way to give a woman more pleasure. Why? Women can have multiple orgasms. Well, I almost gave up searching, then I found a wonderful alternative. It is totally painless, but it can be uncomfortable, just like the ache you've been feeling for a few minutes. And it's fun. Julie, do you know most women will never experience the pleasure of multiple orgasms."

The smile on his face said it all. He couldn't wait to initiate her to it. "So, these things must be kept a secret between us. No one must know. Only us. Hopefully, this new painless way will replace the old abusive ways, but it may take another couple centuries."

Julie understood most of what Doogan was saying. She had vaguely known about BDSM, and the whips and chains. Then she had learned about Stacy's beating and had seen her scars. It was frightening. She was glad of Stacy's reassurances. Stacy trusted Doogan. He wouldn't hurt Stacy or her. And now hearing this from Doogan, she felt more comfortable about what Doogan may have planned. But she was still nervous and anxious. She knew very little about all this. Stacy wouldn't tell her, so as not to spoil the fun, excitement and pleasure. And Doogan wouldn't tell her for the same reasons. She had to read the BDSM book and find out more. "Doogan. I know you want to keep things a secret, both from me and from others. And I understand why. But this teasing is awful. I ach so much. Please." She couldn't say it. She couldn't beg. She just couldn't. But she needed to cum.

Doogan kissed her again, very softly. Three slow kisses. "I know Julie. I'm sorry. I feel really bad about doing it to you. I should have waited for another time to introduce you to teasing and denial. But I promise you something special in just a few minutes. Something wonderful." He couldn't hold back his smile. "I'm sorry Julie. I'm smiling because I know what's 'cuming' for you and I can't wait to see you experience it." He gave her a quick firm kiss.

She felt he was being sincere and truthful. She was still nervous, but now she couldn't wait for what he had planned. "Doogan, I trust you," she said softly. This was the first time she actually felt safe saying it.

"Julie, I'm glad you trust me. Now, I have a few more questions to ask you before we continue tonight. First. Have you enjoyed the fun, surprises, excitement, and pleasure you have experienced with me?"

"Yes, very much Sir," she said, thinking of the things they did, the naughty things he did to her, and the pleasure he gave her.

"So you have enjoyed our time together?" he asked.

"Yes Sir," she said.

"Is there anything you are unhappy about or afraid of?" he asked.

She thought a moment. "No. But I'm aching. Please," she implored, looking into his eyes.

"Julie. Please be patient just another few minutes. Julie, you've been a good girl. A shy girl. And you've been just a little naughty. I'm glad you are all those things. A slightly naughty good girl." He was looking into her eyes.

Julie was looking at him. Hmm. A naughty good girl. Yes. She was a good girl, but just slightly naughty.

"Julie. Would you like to perform a little task for me?" asked Doogan.

"Yes," replied Julie.

* * *

Part Two -- Ice-breaker melts Julie's shell of modesty

* * *

"Good. But first I have a couple questions," said Doogan, pausing for a second. "Have you ever seen a man's hard cock?"

"No," said Julie.

"Would you like to see my hard cock?" asked Doogan, smiling, knowing the answer.

Julie could hardly believe the question. "Yes."

"Would you like to suck my hard cock?" asked Doogan, still smiling.

Julie hesitated a split second, only because she wasn't expecting the question. "Yes."

"Good girl," said Doogan,

He waved to Stacy who came over to them.

Doogan moved around the end of the ottoman, then stepped next to the mirror on a slight angle. "Julie, please kneel on the ottoman and place your hands on this end.

Stacy brought two candles, setting then on the floor at the front corners of the ottoman for a little extra light in front of Doogan.

Julie moved forward and knelt on the ottoman, giving her crutches to Stacy, then placed her hands on the end of the ottoman. She now looked up at Doogan in front of her, standing a foot away. She felt so naughty and exposed in this position, on her hands and knees, with her ass in the air, in only her lingerie, but she was happy Doogan was near. She watched as Doogan knelt down in front of her.

"Stacy is going to stand beside you to help you balance," he said. "I'm going to put the blindfold on you. Then I think you now know what the next surprise is. Are you ready?"

"Yes," she said feeling more excited.

Doogan stood up and placed the blindfold over Julie's eyes. "Are you ready Julie?"

"Yes."

Doogan stepped beside her and slowly rubbed her back with his hand. "Julie you look so beautiful like this and so naughty. Your nice round ass barely covered by the sheer panties that really hides nothing. His hand caressed over her ass and pushed under her panties, his middle finger sliding slowly into the grove of her ass.

Julie felt his finger move toward her forbidden secret place and circle it, again and again. It was so exciting. No one had ever touched her there. The pleasurable sensations were amazing and turned her on, making her move her hips slightly.

He stopped his circling finger and waited a few long seconds, teasing her anticipation.

Then his finger started circling again. His teasing finger felt so good caressing there, next to that forbidden secret place, she couldn't help moaning, "Mmm." What he was doing was so very naughty, but the sensations felt so good, so pleasurable.

His finger paused again, this time right on her anus. Julie couldn't help herself. She pushed back against his finger, feeling it push against her opening, and moaned again, wanting his finger to continue -- to do something. She was shocked she had pushed back, but it felt so good to push against his finger.

"Julie, does my finger playing and teasing you right there, excite you?"

"Yes," she said softly, embarrassed.

"Do you want my finger to continue to play right there?"

She hesitated, "Yes."

"Maybe someday you will enjoy more pleasure there. Would you like that Julie?"

Ohmy. It was such a naughty thing, a naughty thought. Pleasure from there? The idea both repulsed her and excited her. Julie hesitated, then said, "Yes."

"Good girl Julie. You are showing me you are truly anticipating the pleasures I want to give you." He pulled his hand out of her panties and moved in front of her.

Stacy's hands gently grasp her shoulders.

"Julie, are you ready for your next surprise?" Doogan asked.

"Yes." Julie was excited, almost certain she knew what the surprise was. She wished she didn't have the blindfold on.

"Julie, would to like to touch my cock?"

"Yes."

"Julie, you have to answer with more information. Yes, I'd like to touch your cock. Say it please," said Doogan.

"Yes, I'd like to touch your cock."

"Good girl. Now, would you like to lick my cock?"

"Yes. I'd like to lick your cock, please,"

"Good girl. Julie, would to like to make me cum?"

"Oh yes. I'd like to make you cum," she said. His words were making her hot. She wanted his cock so bad.

"Julie, would you like to see my hard cock?"

"Oh please. Yes. I want to see your cock," she said, excited. She had touched his cock, but had never seen it. She wanted to see it. To look at it. But she had the blindfold on.

"Julie, would you like to see and feel my warm creamy cum spurt onto your breasts?"

She couldn't believe his naughty words. The idea was so erotic and hot. "Yes. Please cum on my breasts."

"Julie, would you like me to slide my hard cock into your mouth?"

"Yes. Please. I want your cock in my mouth," she said, with excitement.

He stepped forward, opening his robe, allowing his hard cock to stick out. He carefully guided the tip of his cock close to her forehead. "Julie, lift your head up and open your mouth."

Julie lifted her head slightly. She felt something warm and soft slide between her lips, and into her mouth. Ohhyess. The tip of his cock was in her mouth. And she inhaled a scent she had never smelled before. A scent that turned her on.

"Close your lips around my cock. Feel the tip with your tongue," said Doogan.

Julie closed her lips around his warm flesh. His cock. OhmyLord. She had his cock in her mouth, and it felt so good. She was so excited. She moved her tongue slightly, licking her first cock, feeling it, tasting it. She licked, feeling the smooth warm flesh, then she found the small hole in the tip.

"Julie. Moan if you like my cock in your mouth."

Yes, she loved his cock in her mouth, "Mmm."

"Good girl. Now, I'm going to gently push my cock a little farther into your mouth, until your lips slip over the ridge. You won't choke. Nod slightly when you are ready."

Julie nodded. She held her tongue under his cock. Then his cock seemed to get bigger as it slowly slid into her mouth as she felt her lips slip over the ridge and it stopped.

"There. That's all I want you to have for now. The head of my cock is in your mouth. Lick it, Feel it. Explore it with your tongue."

Julie slowly licked around it, then heard him moan. Had she given him pleasure? Did he like what she was doing? This was so exciting. It made her hot. She continued to lick him.

"That feels so good Julie. Keep licking. Don't stop," he said softly. Knowing this was Julie's first cock was a big erotic turn-on for him. He was near the edge and if he wasn't careful he could easily cum with just a few strokes into her mouth. The erotic thought kept replaying in his mind as he looked down at his cock in her mouth. Part of him wanted to just thrust into her mouth a few times and cum. Spurt his cum all over her tongue. No. He had to make it exciting and erotic for her, without being overwhelming. Slow and gentle. "Your tongue feels really nice Julie. Don't stop." He paused enjoying the wonderful sensations Julie was giving him. "If you like my hard cock in your mouth, moan."

"Mmm." Julie was really excited and happy to have his cock in her mouth. She felt good about giving him pleasure this way. The idea of it was so very naughty, but she loved it.

"Does my hard cock feel nice in your mouth?"

Oh yes. Julie stopped licking, nodded slightly, and started licking again.

"Do you like licking my cock?"

"Mmm." Yes. It felt so good to lick his cock.

Stacy lifted her hand and indicated to Doogan that she wanted to talk with Julie.

Doogan nodded.

Stacy had to help Julie, yet make it exciting and erotic for her. Stacy leaned over and whispered in Julie's ear so softly that Doogan couldn't hear. "Julie, you look so beautiful and naughty in your lingerie with Doogan's cock in your mouth. You should see his cock. It's so beautiful. It's hard and long and thick. And you're licking his hard cock very nicely. Doogan just loves the way you are licking his hard cock. You should see the look of pleasure on his face. Good girl. Keep licking." Stacy watched Julie's cheeks and throat move slightly as Julie's tongue licked Doogan's cock. Julie looked so erotic with Doogan's cock in her mouth, with her lips around the shaft. Stacy was getting hot too and wanted to suck Doogan's cock too. She wanted to feel his cock in her mouth -- taste him.

Julie heard Stacy's words and a surge of lust flooded her mind, triggering an overwhelming urge to see Doogan's cock. She became so hot and turned on. Then as Stacy continued to whisper, her words were making her hotter, if that were possible. She could feel her fingers trembling, even though they were pressed against the cushion of the ottoman. She wanted to cum so badly, the sexual tension she felt was very strong. Unconsciously, her mind told her to rock her hips, but she felt no pleasure, only a feeling of it being so wonderfully naughty, and she couldn't help it. She just had to rock her hips.

"Julie. I'm going to help you a little," whispered Stacy. "Find the hole in the tip of Doogan's cock with your tongue, then slide down and under it. You'll feel the ridge of the head form a 'V' shape. This area is the most sensitive for a man, just like our clits. It has the most nerves. If he jerks and moans, it's because of a pleasure overload to his senses. Stop licking or pull your tongue away for a second. Oh, and keep your lips pressed firmly around his hard cock. You don't want to scrape his soft tender skin with your sharp teeth. And you'll like how his cock feels, sliding in and out of your lips. Keep licking, feeling and exploring. Learn the shape of his hard cock with your longue. Lick his cock Julie. Lick it. Make love to his cock."

Stacy's words were so erotic and hot, but Julie's mind seemed to override some of the sexual tension with the joy of giving pleasure to Doogan. Licking his cock and knowing she was giving him pleasure was a new and wonderful feeling and she focused on it. She didn't want to stop. She licked the head of his cock, feeling the ridge most of the way around, licking over the head and under. She was getting to know his cock. An image was forming in her mind. It was amazing. She just wanted to lick him. Under and over. Around and around. Lick him and lick him. She wanted to give him pleasure. She didn't want to ever stop licking his cock. Giving him pleasure felt so good. She loved the feeling. She loved his cock.