Bounties of the Sea

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There isn't much of a reaction, as they are almost asleep on their feet. I use a cattle-prod to get their attention and continue, "Now cunts, Rule Number One, you will repeat this rule word for word."

After a pause I continue, "I will obey Master's commands instantly and with enthusiasm."

After a few more prods they get it right. Then I proceed to Rule Number Two, "If I fail to please Master my punishment will be swift and severe." Again it takes several prods for them to get the words right.

Chapter Eight

After that I allow them to sleep for a few hours. When I awaken them, Ashley is ordered to prepare a meal and I make them eat off the floor without plates or silverware. Then they have to clean the floor with their tongues.

Once they are finished, I order Alice, "Crawl to me bitch."

When she is at my feet, she is ordered to take my cock out and suck it.

She does this hesitantly and using a threatening tone I snap, "Alice you are one stupid cunt."

Then in an exasperated voice I add, "After what I did to you and you still try to give me a half-ass blowjob?"

I look at her and add, "So fucking stupid, very well."

She immediately begins to cry and beg. I sneer at her and speak harshly, "Too late rich bitch, way too late...you broke rule number two."

I drag her by the hair and tightly bind her ankles together around a post. She looks relieved, as she realizes that I am not going to scorch her ass-hole.

I order Beth to come to me and she responds quickly. I command her to get a box of tacks from the cabinet. She is responding well, her breath-play experience has obviously made quite an impression.

She returns with the tacks and I tell Beth, "Push three tacks into the sole of each of that stupid cunt's feet!"

Beth does not hesitate, although she tries to be gentle and insert them slowly. I enjoy that, as it makes the pain worse.

I have Beth fetch a chair and sit so that she can observe Alice's every movement. Then using a reasonable I tell Alice, "Now dumb-ass, the tacks stay until I cum."

Alice immediately tries to take my cock into her mouth, but I push her head back.

Then continue my lecture, "If you continue giving lack luster sexual performances your life is going to be a pain filled hell. Make no mistake dumb-ass there is five hundred miles of open ocean in any direction you travel. You are mine for as long as I want to keep you!"

I shake my head sadly and ask with mock concern, "Do you not love me?"

She is squirming in pain and does not respond, so I ask again harshly, "I will not ask again. Do you not love me?"

The volume and menacing tone prompts an answer and her voice trembles as she replies, "Yes Master I do love you, please Master may I suck your big, hard dick, please"

I think for a bit just to drag the ordeal out then reply, 'Very well, but the next time I ask you a question, you better answer quickly!"

She tries to take me full length and when she cannot her head begins to bob, her tongue swirling, licking underneath my cock and sliding over the top. Then she explores my cock hoping to find a trigger that will make me cum. And it takes a lot of will power not succumb to that hot, swirling tongue!

I tell Beth to get on her knees and caress my balls with her hands. Somehow, I manage to control myself for fifteen minutes or so, before I empty my balls into that hot, wet, sucking, fuck hole.

Then I deliberately wait for Alice to ask for the tacks to be removed and when she does I think for a moment then I ask, "Not until you tell me what you are?"

It is a powerful rush when she does not hesitate and replies, "I am a stupid, dumbass cock-sucker that loves her Master."

I nod to Beth who removes the tacks and place band-aids on Alice's feet.

Then I smile at Alice and speak, "Cunt if you keep fucking up, you won't be able to walk and the bitches will have to drag your stupid-ass around."

I see a flash of anger but she controls it quickly and resumes her bland, vacant stare. I love it, as she is going to be fun. Not to mention how exciting it is when she resists me.

Chapter Nine

Now that my sexual needs have been satisfied for a while, I focus my attention on their appearance. Months before I had purchased cosmetics in anticipation of acquiring slaves. So I spend the next few hours having them put on make-up and removing it until they achieve the required appearance. As I study their faces, I have a thought and order Beth to get writing materials.

Then I give them their instructions. "Now bitches, every day you will document a sexual encounter until you have documented all of them that you have ever had."

I relish the disgusted looks on their faces and continue, "I will put them away and after a period of time. I will double check your stories. I will ask you selected questions from your scenarios ...I hate a fucking liar... and if your answers don't jive with the original story ... well it scares me to think about what I will do to you!"

Horrified looks flashes among my sluts.

Then I add, "I want every encounter with any living thing, be it man, woman or animal...I am not interested in what they did to you, I want to know what you did to or for them and I want names, ages, cock sizes...every fucking thing."

Their faces have fallen to the floor, so I decide to twist the knife a little, "If you memorize what you write, I will know it and if you deliberately leave something out, there are ways to find that out also."

They all have sick looks on their faces as each take up pen and paper.

While they complete their tasks, I make some plans. After thirty minutes I review their work, Beth and Ashley are using words like vagina, penis, etc., I tell them that is unacceptable and give them twenty hard strikes each with the cane. Alice is doing surprisingly well and has almost finished her first scenario. I instruct her to inform me when she is done. Presently, she gives me her paper and I order her to follow me on all fours. I go to the bed and lie down on my stomach. I have her crawl around and face me.

When she is in position I ask to the stupid cunt, "Do you know how to give a rim job?" She nods that yes she does.

I reply to the nod and say, "I doubt that cunt, so you will be told once...only once and if you fail to please me, then I will motivate you is that clear."

This time fear is evident on her face as she nods quickly.

I give her instructions, "You will cover my entire ass, with kisses and licks." and "then you will lovingly explore the crack of my ass, especially my ass-hole and your performance had damn well better be filled with passion!"

She begins to vigorously kiss and lick my cheeks. I know that Alice hates every second of this but does it because she fears my retribution and that knowledge thrills me. As she labors on her task, I read the scenario she has written of having her cherry "popped." It is good but the cunt does not show any enthusiasm in her writing and I will have to deal with that.

Chapter Ten

However, she is doing a very good job on my ass. It feels so good that I have trouble concentrating on her story. When she starts exploring my crack, I have to reposition my cock up against my stomach as it is painfully jammed into the bed. However, I control myself until she has completed licking my ass-hole, then I roll over and wrap my legs around her head. I ram my cock into her mouth and began to vigorously face-fuck my favorite slut. My thrusts are brutal and they feel so damn good. She is gagging but afraid of what I will do if she stops sucking and licking my cock. My cock is incredibly hard and my balls are tightening. I thrust harder with my legs squeezing her head very tightly now. Finally I succumb and empty a massive load of cum into her mouth. When I withdraw my cock and lower my legs she pivots away from me then vomits on the bed.

I grab her hair with both hands and speak viciously, "Bitch you will clean that filth and you will hand-wash the bedcovers...do NOT EVER VOMIT my cum!"

She is shaky and gasping but gives a nod of understanding. As Alice begins her task, I review Ashley and Beth's documents. Both are total bullshit, my cock does not even twitch as I read them.

I make a loud announcement, "All of your writings are totally unacceptable... you meals will be three slices of bread a day and water."

Then maliciously add, "All of your free time will be spent in your cells, this will continue until you produce satisfactory work."

The following day their work is better, but since I am a sadistic bastard they are told, "Bread and water today cunts, you will satisfy me in every way or go hungry!"

The third day their work is very good, surprisingly Beth turns out the best work, I suppose she is the hungriest. I allow them some broth with a little meat. After they eat and are chained to their posts, I have each read their story to the others. Their faces are so red and the embarrassment is so evident that I become excited and fuck Alice. That is very painful for her, but she obeys me and hooks her heels behind my knees and grabs my ass, pulling my cock into her cunt as she thrusts upwards (and that had to be very painful) meeting my down strokes.

After my balls are empty, I say sarcastically, "What happened to the loud-mouthed rich bitch that made all the demands?"

She looks down and does not reply, until I grab the riding crop. I strike her repeatedly and kept saying "answer me slut."

Until she screams, "She is gone forever Master, now she is a stupid cock-sucker and a whore!"

Chapter Eleven

I responded by saying, "Stupid YES, but not a cock-sucker or a whore YET!"

Actually she had been very pleasing, but there is always room for improvement.

I turn to the other two and say, "From this moment forward Alice has a new name...stupid cunt." then add, "you will not speak directly to the bitch again and if you speak about her, use stupid cunt."

Then just to fuck with them I say, "When I give an order you will acknowledge by saying, yes Master."

And then I add, "And bow from the waist."

After that another order, "Now both of you lie on your backs here."

Then I point to the spot for them to lie down. As they obey, I notice that Beth has spread her legs as she lies back, so I ask, "Beth, do you like Master's cock?"

She replies eagerly, "Yes Master, very much." Then she sits up to simulate a bow. It is amusing to see that Ashley has a stricken look on her face.

I use a spreader bar and open their legs wide then fasten the spreader bars to hoist chains. I attach their wrist cuffs to floor hooks, Ashley is visibly trembling fearfully. But Beth has a dreamy look on her face along with a tiny smile. I lift both until their cunt's are about four feet off the floor.

I take my time about choosing a "percussion tool," finally deciding on a cane. I slowly apply thirty strikes to each pussy, allowing the pain to radiate before striking another blow. They are both alternately crying and screaming and my cock is getting harder with each strike.

Then I call stupid cunt over and have her suck me as I beat them. She performs energetically which translates to fearfully! But her tongue is exquisite and she is making little moaning sounds. She swallows hungrily when I cum and thanks me. But I know something is wrong, possibly stupid cunt has a plan to escape or maybe will try something more sinister.

After stupid cunt has cleaned me up, I speak, "Now that is a couple of well whipped pussies, don't you think?"

Stupid cunt responds immediately with, "yes, Master."

I have some thinking to do, so I leave Ashley and Beth in place with their chains attached. I put stupid cunt into her cell and go outside to sit on the patio. I reason that stupid cunt will realize that an escape plan is not enough. Her intention must be to kill me. Then meet the supply boat or if she finds my satellite phone she could arrange a rescue operation.

Chapter Twelve

The thought is amusing and understandable, but I will have to prevent stupid cunt from carrying it out successfully. My first instinct is to waste her ass, but maybe it won't come to that. Besides, the way she has used her cunt to drain my balls has made me want more of the bitch, a lot more.

I go back to the playroom and release my whipped pussies from their chains. I have them on the couch, sitting on either side of me. Both are commanded to use their hands on my cock and balls. I have my arms around their necks and hold them tightly as their tongues explore my face, neck and mouth. I force their faces together and Beth begins to kiss Ashley. At first, Ashley recoils away but a word from me causes her to accept Beth's tongue.

I grasp Ashley's hair and say harshly, "It will please me to see you bitches making hot, passionate love. Am I going to have to motivate you Ashley?"

Ashley looks sick but does not pull away from Beth again. As Beth's tongue finds Ashley's lips I tell them, "I want to see your tongues entering each other's mouths."

Beth instantly moves her head back and I watch her tongue thrust into her Ashley's mouth. Without being told Beth's hand finds Ashley's cunt, sliding her fingers along the cunt lips slowly. Then I watch as finger and thumb begin to massage and roll the clit. To my surprise Ashley moves her hips, a little squirm but there was definite movement. Beth begins to work her fingers vigorously, her tongue is twisting and probing her Ashley's sexy mouth.

Suddenly, Ashley begins to babble, "oh baby, oh oh oh yes baby yes yes yes."

Ashley is grinding her cunt against the hand that is giving her so much pleasure. Then I begin to twist Beth's' nipples, and as I expected she responds by squirming and moaning. When I check her cunt the juice is gushing and has wet the couch.

Ashley has lifted her ass up off the couch in order to take more of the probing fingers. My cock is jerking in anticipation, but I do not want to interfere with this scene.

Ashley is gasping now and beginning to beg, "please oh please, it's too much...PLEASE LET ME CUM..." I twist Beth's' nipples harder and she works her fingers faster.

Finally, it is too much for me and I command Ashley to cum and immediately push her off the couch. I order Beth to ride my cock and she instantly straddles it and takes me full length. She bends down until our lips met and she buries her tongue in my mouth. Her hips began to ride my cock slowly at first while gyrating deliciously on the down stroke. I feel Ashley's hand trying to get between my legs and open them, she begins to caress and massage my balls. Beth begins to increase the tempo and grinding her ass into my stomach at the bottom of the down stroke. Ashley has begun licking and sucking my toes.

Now Beth is gasping out a plea, "cum Master, cum in me Master, please I need it, please."

I am struggling to keep the pleasure going, but my cock has other ideas and pumps cum into that hot, squirming snatch. I order her to cum and her cunt grows tighter around my cock, then she shudders and achieves an orgasm.

The strenuous fucking has exhausted Beth and she collapses with her head on my chest. I can feel her body trembling which I find gratifying.

Chapter Thirteen

I am thirsty so Beth is dumped onto the floor and Ashley is ordered to get me some lemonade, quickly.

She runs out of the playroom with her tits bouncing and her ass wriggling sexily.

I compliment Beth by saying, "You are one outstanding slut!"

She smiles wickedly and replies, "Thank you my wonderfully wicked, beautiful and sexy Master."

After I have my drink Beth and Ashley are chained in the kitchen with orders to clean the room and then cook a meal.Then I return to the playroom and remove the battery from the Taser and leave it lying on the bench in pain view. I release stupid cunt from her cell, and the sweat on her body is exciting to me.

After pulling her over to the table I speak gruffly, "Bitch, I am going to heat-treat your asshole!" she gasps and asks "why?"

Then quickly corrects herself, "I mean why, Master?"

I respond with, "Because I am a sadist and your screams are so very pleasing to me!"

Then I turn and open the cabinet, almost immediately I feel the Taser jam into my back. I hear a slight click as she pulls the trigger, when I spin around she attempts to hit me with it. But I catch her arm before the Taser strikes my head. Then I twist her wrist brutally and knee her cunt very hard. She falls and I can hear her desperately trying to catch her breath.

I growl at her, "stupid, stupid, stupid cunt...now you will learn the depths of my sadism and I will not put a hand on you!" I laugh as she looks at me with pure terror showing on her face.

We have our evening meal and stupid cunt does not have much of an appetite.

I put my slaves into a coffle and lead them out onto the patio that overlooks my beautiful lagoon with its water crystal clear and speak, "I want you to observe closely, do you see those shapes moving about under the water?" They respond that they see them.

Then I speak again and say, "They come every evening to feed in the lagoon and when the moon is bright you can even identify the different species."

Stupid cunt makes a whining sound when I add, "Yep, dozens of sharks every evening."

We watch for a short time as the number of shapes continues to increase.

Then I take them back into the playroom and have all of them sit on the floor with a stern warning about moving. After that I go to the library and retrieve a book on sharks. I return to the playroom and see that stupid cunt has vomited. I whip her, striking hard and fast then she is made to clean it up.

Then I make all three get close so they can see the pages of the book, clearly. Once they are in position I begin my lecture on sharks pointing out a few names of the man-eaters like Tiger, Great White, Mako and Bull.

I explain that each is a known man-eater and then added humorously, "Of course, they cannot distinguish the difference between a man and a woman!"

Then my nasty chuckle causes stupid cunt to retch. I also show them pictures of shark bites that were made on humans. Ashley and Beth are obviously puzzled, but stupid cunts' face is gray and she retches again. But she can only manage to throw up stomach acid this time, but she had vomited. So I caned the bitch's stupid ass and then force the cunt to slide her ass across the acid until it is just a smear and then I make her to mop the entire area.

Chapter Fourteen

The next day stupid cunt does a half-ass job with her make-up. And I have to threaten her with the heat treatment to get her to apply it properly. However, Ashley looks very sexy, and Beth has a pure slut appearance that demands instant attention. I throw her on the couch and she makes low growls in her throat and prepares by spreading her legs for me. Ashley move quickly into position kneeling by the couch. I deliberately tease Beth by rubbing my cock up and down her cunt lips and over her clit. I continue this as she begins to strain upwards trying to get my cock inside her pussy. Meanwhile Ashley is busy with her hands and tongue. She also makes a couple of attempts to grasp my cock. But she stops trying when I elbow her gorgeous tits hard.

Then I slowly begin to ease my cock into Beth, but she whips her legs around my waist and slams her cunt into my groin. Then starts bucking and squirming, I especially like the way she pushes my cock downwards as far possible. Beth has begun moaning sounds are beginning to quaver and I know that she wants and needs to cum, but the rule is as follows..."I CUM FIRST!"

I exercise all of my willpower, but pussy-power wins this round and I explode. It begins as a warm feeling rushing down my thighs. This is followed by my cock jerking, swelling and then spurting hot cum. I allow her to cum and she explodes like TNT into several orgasms. Sweat pours from her body, but she does not stop pumping my cock even after it softens. That episode has wrecked her grooming and make-up, so I make her go and redo the slut look. When she returns I order Ashley to clean her cunt, surprising I have to use the cat o' nine tails to get compliance. It is probably the lesbian thing, but my percussion tools will convince the whore to perform without hesitation.