Bounties of the Sea

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a pleasant lunch which includes conversation with everyone but stupid cunt. I allow Ashley and Beth to sit at the table with place settings, while stupid cunt kneels on the floor with the food being tossed to the bitch.

I have a humorous thought and say, "Stupid cunt has earned another name, stupid wanna-be killer cunt!"

Ashley and Beth look at me warily and stupid cunt keeps her head bowed. After lunch I tightly secure stupid cunt to a chair and tell the other two, "I want her hair and make-up done perfectly...or else. They immediately answer correctly and begin their tasks.

Chapter Fifteen

I leave stupid cunt tied in the chair until the sun nears the horizon and then place all three in a slave coffle. We go to the boathouse, where my twenty-two foot pleasure boat is docked.

After securing the bitches to the deck rail I start the engines, and then advance the throttles. As the boat moves slowly out of the boathouse I laughingly tell them not to jump overboard. The throttles are left at this speed as I do not want to go too fast. We set course for the middle of the lagoon. Soon enough I begin to see sharks and point them out to the bitches. Some of those damn shapes are huge. I cannot identify all of the sharks, but point at different shapes and call out various names of man-eating sharks, anyway. Beth and Ashley are beginning to look very scared, so I go over to them and tongue their mouths hungrily to taste their fear.

After the kissing is done I tell them, "Don't worry cunts, nothing will happen to you...well not anything by a shark, anyway."

When we reach the approximate center of the lagoon, I nudge the engines into neutral then release stupid cunt and drag her to edge of the boat. The bitch is hysterical and I have to slap her repeatedly across the face. Finally in exasperation I punch her in the stomach. The blow is so hard that her feet come off the deck, but damn the bitch is unbelievably strong. She falls on all fours and then struggles to her feet.

Then for some reason I look around carefully and note the small waves reflecting the sun as tiny points of light. I can feel the breeze caressing my skin and smell the pristine odor that only occurs when there aren't any people around. Suddenly, my conscience causes me to look at my victim and a twinge of remorse courses through me. But after a couple of moments my cock over-rides all that bullshit.

Then my voice hardens and I tell Alice, "Bitch if you want to live listen closely, DO NOT SPLASH, use slow measured strokes and if a shark comes near go for its eyes."

I wait for a moment then quickly lift her off the deck and toss her overboard. I neglected to ask her if she could swim, but it doesn't really matter as she will not get past the sharks, anyway. Those damn sharks are amazing, upon hearing the splash that stupid cunt made when she hit the water. They immediately come to that spot! I estimate that she is one hundred and fifty yards from the sand. I feel a twinge of regret but the bitch did try to kill me. At any rate the next few minutes will be very interesting.

At first she thrashes about until a large shark swims to about an arm's length from the cunt. Then something in her brain engages and she begins to punch at the sharks eyes, causing it to dart away. I am torn between my raging hard-on and watching the show. I think of a compromise and release both of the sluts and sit in one of the chairs at the command console.

Then I order Ashley to ride me and she immediately throws a leg across my waist and inserts my cock into her snatch. Then she begins an energetic performance, squeezing her cunt muscles and moving her hips deliciously. However, my eyes are glued to stupid cunt. Then a second shark gets near enough to bump into her, which prompts an earsplitting scream. But she punches and kicks at the shark, all the while continuing to move toward the safety of the beach.

Then I hear Beth sob and plead, "Please my Master, please...I need to please you!"

I grunt out, "Play with my balls, fuckmeat."

Her voice sounds relieved as she answers breathlessly, "Thank you, Master." Then she immediately kneels at my waist.

Even though Ashley is literally working her ass off the show with stupid cunt has my attention. I have the boat moving alongside of stupid cunt and about twenty feet away. I have to keep playing with the throttles to keep abreast of the show.

Then I see a dorsal fin slicing through the water and by the ripple of water around the fin the shark is moving fast. It is heading straight for stupid cunt and I think, "Oh wow, what if I cum when that shark rips her apart, does that mean I am crazy?"

Well, I will miss her pussy as she really has a talented cunt. But what the hell, I have a pretty decent cunt riding my cock, right now.

Chapter Sixteen

The shark is moving quickly and has stupid cunt in his sights. I can see him better now. The predator is a Mako at least 12 feet in length. When the shark is about five feet from his target he begins to roll over onto his side. Then he opens his massive jaws to engulf the woman's torso!

Then suddenly a bright flash catches my eye and the water explodes as a huge Great White hits the Mako broadside and grabs the Mako's belly then shakes its head violently. The Great White's serrated teeth cuts deeply into the Mako's tough skin. Then the White shark rolls completely over and rips a huge chunk of flesh from its prey. Blood gushes freely from the massive wound and the other sharks began moving jerkily, making short erratic rushes, with their fins pointed downward. A feeding frenzy is developing as sharks bump savagely into the boat and each other.

However, Ashley does not miss a beat and continues to pump my cock, writhing and squirming like a demonic succubus of legend! Beth continues her tasks and has even added the task of telling me what a beautiful cock I have. And through all of this bizarre shit, the luckiest bitch alive continues to swim to shore! My flesh gives in to the pleasure it is receiving and I dump a mega-load into Ashley's slutty cunt. I wish that this could happen every damn day! That was the best cum I have ever experienced. Beth cleans me up and then begins on Ashley.

I suddenly realize that Ashley wasn't allowed cum, so I toss her a sop, "Ashley you can cum the next time I fuck you."

Disappointment flashes across her face and to make matters worse, Beth (the sadistic little bitch ) begins to vigorously lick Ashley's cunt and forces her fingers into that cunt, also!

I continue to watch stupid cunt as she reaches the beach and crawls onto the sand. Once she is completely out of the water the exhausted female collapses and does not move. I return the boat to its berth and go to where stupid cunt lies unmoving. I push her with my foot and she flails her arms wildly then starts screaming horribly. The bitch has a set of lungs that's for damn sure, this is the second time she has nearly deafened me. Since I do have some sympathy and respect courage, I order Beth and Ashley to help stupid cunt to the house. I have them give her a hot bath in the tub using bubble-bath. I have never known a cunt that didn't enjoy a hot bubble-bath.

Chapter Seventeen

At dinner I can tell stupid cunt is feeling better and more relaxed, she eats reasonably well, all things considered. I allow her to sit at the table and speak to me...well, speak carefully to me. After dinner we go to the playroom and I chain their wrists. Beth looks at my cock hungrily and I can see that the insides of Ashley's legs are wet.

But my interest lies with stupid cunt, "Is there anything you would like to say to me?"

She mumbles, "No, Master"

I look sternly at her and say, "Are you sure fuckmeat...be damn sure!"

Her face is beginning to turn gray and her words are incomprehensible.

So I continue with a little praise, "You did great today, I really admired the way you kept fighting...very well done stupid cunt."

She nods and I add, "Let's see how well you do tomorrow...oh by the way, when does your period start?"

Her face turns deathly white and she faints! Which causes her head hit the floor with a thump. Ashley moves to assist stupid cunt, but a wave of my hand stops that. I have Beth get an ammonia capsule and pop it under stupid cunts' nose, her body twitches. Then her eyes flutters and she begins to plead with me not to put her back into the lagoon.

I listen for a couple of minutes, then say, "Are you going to tell me what I want to hear...last chance Alice."

At first she stammers but quickly controls herself and speaks "I am so sorry that I attacked you, but I swear that killing you was not intention. I just wanted to put you into the cell!"

Then her words rush out, "Until help could rescue us...please believe me...you like my pussy don't you...I will fuck you right now and I will make it feel so good!"

I have to laugh at the pitiful looks that go along with the little speech.

But I have to fuck with her a little more, so I say, "Bitch, today while you were in the water I had the absolute best cum of my life. If you don't make it feel that good now. Then I will have another cum tomorrow while you are in the water...are we clear on that stupid cunt?"

Her head bobs up and down as she reclines on the floor, I release her chains and direct her to the bed. The frightened female runs to the bed and quickly flips over and spreads her legs. She is smiling as I climb onto the bed. But I will still keep an eye on this treacherous bitch.

As I position myself between her thighs she places her heels behind my knees and starts whispering, "Master take me with that big cock of yours, it's the biggest one that I have ever had and it fills me so good and deep! Bury it in me Master, bury it deep!"

Then she grasps my cock and urges it into her pussy. I can feel her snatch tighten around my cock. Stupid cunt has the tightest pussy that I have ever felt.

She is pumping my cock like her life depended on it! Alice actually pushes my ass upwards a couple of times!

The woman's hands are pulling me into her as she continues to talk to me, saying things like, "Pound my pussy, destroy it, make me your whore, teach to desire only your cock, your pain, fuck me, make me your total slut!"

I can hear Beth crying and I know that she wants to join us, but she will sit this one out. The talking, along with that talented cunt working on me is almost mesmerizing! I wish that time would stop at this moment and I could feel this way forever. But my damn cock thinks for itself and in a few minutes I begin to cum. I must have produced too much cum because my balls begin to ache. Stupid cunt does not cum and she had better not ask to cum either, not for a long time.

The next morning Ashley says that something is wrong with stupid cunt. I know she can't be pregnant because I have had a vasectomy performed. When I check her out, she has strained a muscle in her back. I curse the bitch for everything that I can think to say. Then I flog her ass with the cat o" nine tails and leave ugly red stripes. Later, I have Ashley put some of the heat ointment onto stupid cunt's back, after all that is its purpose.

Chapter Eighteen

After breakfast and the slaves have completed their tasks, I have Ashley and Beth stand in front of me with hands behind their heads. I make them spread their legs apart and begin to fit them with a stimulation device. I wrap a rope around Ashley's waist and snug it into place. Then I take another piece of rope tie it in the center of Ashley's back, then run it down between her legs. I tie two knots in the rope, to meet her asshole squarely. I tie three knots to enter into her cunthole and two knots that will rub her clit. Once the rope is in place I tie it to the waist rope in the center of her stomach. Then I have Ashley do the same thing to Beth and tell them to go about their duties but they may not cum.

I have a ball watching them as they move, knowing the knots are moving, also. I see Beth squeeze her eyes shut concentrating very hard on not disobeying my orders. Ashley on the other hand is constantly moving, so on a hunch, I order her to stand before me and not move. She stands for about four minutes then begins to sweat and clench her hands into fists.

I almost crack up and say, "Ashley you are a total slut, it hasn't been thirty minutes and you are about to go nuts...want to cum whore?"

The words rush out uncontrollably, "More than anything, Master!"

That prompts a chuckle and I ask, "Have you forgotten my orders, you can't cum until I fuck you?"

Her reply is heart-felt and urgent, "I am ready Master, want to whip me...I will do anything it takes to get your cock inside of me!"

I relent and tell her to remove the rope and she rips it off. I yell for Beth and she comes running. Then I recline on the couch and Ashley climbs on my cock. The slut grunts when she bottoms on my cock. My cock twitches as I feel Beth's fingers moving up and down my legs. I can feel her trying to get her mouth onto my balls as she is rubbing those firm and delicious tits on my legs.

I can sense that Ashley is in trouble, her cunt is gripping me spasmodically and I know that she is going to cum. I push her off my cock and she sits there panting with her body trembling with a vacant look in her eyes. I know that she might cum even without my cock inside her cunt. So I command Beth to run and get ice.

She returns in a few minutes with a bowl and I tell her, "Rub it on Ashley's clit quickly...very quickly."

When the ice touches Ashley's clit she shudders and her eyes lose focus. Beth continues to rub the ice and get another piece as a cube melts. I carefully watched Ashley and when I feel she is ready, we restart. Once again she makes that little grunt when she bottoms on my cock, damn that sound is so sexy!

Chapter Nineteen

Ashley immediately puts that cunt into action. I don't think she will ever be in stupid cunt's league, but she is damned good. Beth manages to get her mouth onto my balls, but Ashley's ass keep pushing her head back and causing her mouth to slip off. I begin to stroke Ashley's cunt faster and harder. Actually I want to cause her pain, but she is so lubricated that isn't possible. So I twist the nipples on both of her tits, hard.

An idea occurs and I order Beth, "Beth put your hands around her waist and guide her cunt, make it good little whore."

Beth's response is immediate and excited, "Yes Master."

Then she grasps Ashley's waist firmly and begins to push or pull her in different directions. While I do get a rush, it isn't as strong as I had hoped.

Ashley is back at the point of exploding and when I give her permission to cum her efforts double. Her pussy tightens and she pulls away from Beth's grip then begins to pump her ass frantically. I feel the heat of her orgasm on my cock and begin to cum, also. Ashley has several hard orgasms and when they subside she settles softly back against the couch totally satisfied and exhausted.

Feeling very comfortable myself I decide to take a nap. I chain stupid cunt and take the other two to my bedroom. I chain them and tell Beth to rim my asshole until I fall asleep. I tell Ashley to make Beth cum four times and then lie very still. I fall asleep with Beth rimming me and making those soft moans that I love to hear.

After a deep sleep I awaken to find both of my slaves asleep, with Beth holding my cock in her dainty hand. And Ashley still has her head between Beth's legs. I study them for a few minutes and both are incredibly sexy. Both have become sluts in the truest sense of the word and best of all, they are mine. I awaken them and we go into the playroom and I have stupid cunt read her latest scenario. It is about someone named John, who had dated her for a year before she fucked him.

After she finishes I decide to change things a bit and give an order, "Cunts listen up, from now on you will critique each other's stories and I will act as moderator."

Noting their irritation I continue smugly, "Beth what could have stupid cunt done to make John's sexual encounter more pleasant?"

Beth replies quickly and nastily, "She didn't have to wait a year to fuck him. She is just a spiteful bitch!"

Stupid cunt's face reddens and her body stiffens, but she makes a visible effort to relax when she sees me smile at Beth. Then I speak to Ashley and ask the same question.

Ashley replies, "She did not show any passion, it was simply fuck me and leave."

She looks at Alice then continues, "Sex should be enjoyable...not used as a bargaining chip to get what you want!"

Stupid cunt's anger boils over and she snaps, "Why you little tramp, I heard you beg for Master to fuck you, even beg to be whipped, you are a worthless whore"

As moderator I probably should have done something, but I was curious to see what would happen.

I am shocked when Beth moves quickly and slaps stupid cunt across the face and then says, "You two-faced lying back-stabbing bitch do not call Ashley names!"

Everyone is taken aback as little Beth has turned into a tigress.

Then Beth faces me and asks, "Please Master, let me have this cunt for the rest of the day! I will do anything you want and will please you, please Master..."

Chapter Twenty

That is an amusing thought and it will be fun to watch, so I agree.

Beth looks at stupid cunt with a positively wicked grin on her face and says, "Party time rich bitch, remember how you made fun of Ashley at your stinking bashes with that high class trash, you call friends?"

Suddenly stupid cunt finds herself in an untenable situation...a very pissed off Beth with every intention of mayhem, plainly evident by her demeanor and there isn't any way to get away from her anger.

Then Beth spins around and says, "Ashley get on your feet, I am going to abuse this stupid cunt whore!"

Ashley looks at me and I shrug and she is on her feet in an eye blink.

I decide not to take any chances and tell Beth, "No blood or scars."

Beth's answer is quick, "yes Master," and then my slave bows.

Beth chains stupid cunt upside down and spreads her legs wide. Then using duct tape and tweezers she rips every hair out of stupid cunt's pubic area and from the crack of her ass. When stupid cunt began to scream Ashley tapes her mouth shut.

When Beth is satisfied that every hair has been removed, she canes the freshly plucked pussy. Meanwhile, Ashley is busy striking the bottoms of stupid cunt's feet with a wire coat-hanger, sometimes called a "pimp stick."Then stupid cunt is placed on a table and chained. Beth says the dildos that I have aren't large enough, so to be helpful I suggest a heavy duty flashlight.

Ashley retrieves the item and I think "There is no way in hell she will get that thing inside of stupid cunt's pussy!"

Beth said, "You stupid lying whore, did you really think I don't know what happened in the storm?" and "Well slut I do know, you pushed Sam overboard so you could have his money!"

After a look of pure hatred she continues in a dreadful tone, "He was always decent to Ashley and I, while you treated us like shit and now bitch you will pay."

Ashley places three fingers on either side of stupid cunt's pussy and spreads it wide, ignoring the muffled screams of protest. Beth does not use any lube and it takes about twenty minutes. But she gets the damn thing inside of that pussy, most of it anyway. Stupid cunt has screamed until she is hoarse and can only make croaking sounds.

I think to myself a bit concerned, "I hope her pussy returns to its normal size, if not it will be like fucking a sewer pipe!"

Beth approaches me and kneels placing her hands on my knees and speaks, "I love you my Master, my Love, my life belongs to you forever! There is nothing that I will not do for you!"