Bounties of the Sea

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I look at Ashley and she smiles contentedly, then says, "I am your cock whore Master, your slut, teach me everything that you like and I will learn to do each thing perfectly."

Later that night I have a chat with stupid cunt.

I ask, "Can you walk bitch?"

She croaks out, "For a short distance if I bend forward and take small steps."

I respond nastily, "Get your ass moving to the playroom and we will chat as we go along."

She begins to hobble along, walking awkwardly.

Out of curiosity I ask, "Did you murder your husband?"

She answers resignedly, "No, he went overboard but I saw him climb into the skiff just before my yacht turned turtle. The bastard didn't even look for us!"

After some thought I tell her, "Well I like your pussy...keep me liking it and I will keep you for myself." Then add a threat, "If you don't, well then I will give you to Beth permanently!"

She sobs an answer, "Yes Master." But she does not bow and I decide to ignore it this time.

As we enter the playroom Beth is standing by my "horse." It is a wooden beam supported from the ceiling by chains it has a V-shape with the point of the V facing upwards. Also, there are separate chains to attach wrist cuffs when desired. Stupid cunt instantly understands what I am going to do and begins to whine. Her body stiffens and I have to grasp her neck firmly while pushing the bitch to the horse.

I continue to speak with her as we move slowly along, "You will spend the night on the horse. I will chain your wrists and position you so that you have a choice. You can either keep your weight off your cunt by standing on your tiptoes or you can sit on the horse."

Then I continue with a smile, "Beth will help by spreading your cunt lips, so that your gash makes full contact with the beam, if you sit"

Beth gloats as she shows stupid cunt a bag of clamps and says, "I will put five of these on each of your cunt lips and tie them to your legs, so that your gash remains open and exposed."

Then she smiles and adds, "And don't worry about making a mess with your cunt juice, see that green stuff on the beam?"

After a pause and she says maliciously, "Master put indoor/outdoor carpet on the beam that is easily cleaned, see the little spikes...they will keep you from slipping even when they are wet!" Then Beth issues an evil giggle.

As I watch Beth prepare stupid cunt for her all-night ride. She continues to make small talk and giggles.

Her actions bring out my perverse side and I ask the uppity little bitch, "Beth do you know how to swim?"

The End