Brainy Teen Ch. 18 Pt. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the maid turned around to leave, Wendy got up and asked, "Umm... Excuse me, where's the bathroom?" The maid turned back and looked Wendy in the eye, pausing a moment to let Wendy take her in again, and to allow sexual tension to rise between them, before the maid replied.

"Down the hallway, and make a right. Would you like me to take you there?" The maid smiled subtly but invitingly, and since it was the first time Wendy had seen the maid smile at all, or even suspected that she could smile, it dazzled her a bit. You can take me anywhere you would like to, Wendy responded emotionally within herself, but barely conscious of the exact sentiment. There was another pause before Wendy recovered sufficiently to respond vocally.

"Yes, thank you."

Wendy couldn't resist eyeing up the maid again as she was trailing behind her. She liked the way the maid's dark, silky pony tail swished over shoulders and the way its rich brown color stood out against the backdrop of the black silk uniform. She also watched, with some enjoyment, the undulation of her ass and the grace of her slender legs as she walked. Erotic images flashed in Wendy's mind. She could see herself running her hand up the maid's thigh, feeling the skin through the pantyhose. In Wendy's visualization, the maid tilted her head back and gasped.

Wendy forced herself, with difficulty, to clear the thought when they arrived at the bathroom. She was mystified why she was responding like this to a girl she had just met. It didn't occur to her that the question she should have asked herself was, why was she responding to any girl like this; but by now such homosexual feelings were so common and natural to her that the only issue to dawn on her in her current situation was how fast the attraction had developed.

A little bit flushed with embarrassment and excitement because of the maid and her sudden feelings about her, Wendy thanked her once more. Again, for a pregnant moment, they stood and smiled at each other. The maid's smile had progressed from semi to full as they faced each other, revealing to Wendy her straight, brilliantly white teeth.

"Was there anything else I can do to for, Miss?" The maid queried. Mary was sure the maid had meant to say, "...I can do for you.... But, either way, what did the maid mean to imply? Was she suggested there were services she could render by coming into the bathroom with her? Like, for example? Wendy's mind raced back to her times with Sarah making out in the restrooms at school, and her sexy play with Lauren in the restroom at the disco, and her shower with Cynthia at the Twin Venus Club. Was the maid suggesting anything like that?

Needing to give the maid an answer, Wendy figured she had better assume the maid's question was as it appeared on the surface to be, a benign offer of general assistance, Wendy declined the offer and thanked the maid yet another time.

But as the fetching maid turned to leave, Wendy asked herself: And what if she was suggesting that? What would I have done? Should I have accepted, and then...and then we would have seen what... developed? At that final thought, Wendy was a little perturbed with herself for at least not opening that door. She thought of calling the maid back, but then thought better of it. Maybe there'd be another time....

Wendy dallied at the bathroom door, so she could watch the attractive maid as she walked away, her high heels clicking precisely on the marble floor. Then, remembering why she had wanted the privacy of the bathroom to begin with, Wendy quickly entered the bathroom and locked it.

Wendy had already been eager for release in the wake of her earlier fantasized sex with Lauren, and now, after her brief encounter with the sensual maid, she was desperate. Unable to control herself, Wendy brought back the image of Lauren on her smartphone, then placed the phone on the marble countertop. She rode up the skirt of her sequined dress and pulled down her satin panties to her knees. From the handbag, Wendy took out the pink bullet vibrator, and turned it on. She pressed the tip of the vibrating bullet dildo against her clit and moaned softly. Staring at the erotic digital image of Lauren, Wendy continued where she had left off earlier...

After pulling down the PVC panties, Wendy pressed her tongue against Lauren's ass crack. She flicked her tongue up and down as she gave the puckered hole of her love rival a rim job.

"Oh, Wendy, your tongue feels so great. I think I'm starting to fall in love with you!" said Lauren with a moaning voice while she squeezed one of her black PVC-clad breasts with her right hand, while her other hand was grabbing Wendy's hair.

Looking at the time on the phone, Wendy realized there wasn't much time left. She turned the bullet vibrator on at the maximum setting. It didn't take long for Wendy to cum. The last fantasized image she had was of Lauren hugging and kissing her, fuchsia-painted lips against fuchsia-painted lips. Wendy panted in the aftermath.

Unknown to Wendy, a hidden camera was secretly recording all her actions.

Realizing what she had just done, she scolded herself, "I shouldn't be doing this in Mrs. Powers' home, even if it is for my goal. It's not appropriate. I need to control myself."

After hastily cleaning and fixing herself up, including applying another coat of her special lipstick, while lingering a moment to again admire--and adore--her own beautiful reflection, Wendy rejoined her mother in the foyer. She arrived just in time for the arrival of Sarah and her mother.

"Good evening, Mrs. Livingston. I'm glad you were able to come with your daughter."

"Good evening, Mrs. Powers. It's a pleasure to meet you."

"The pleasure is all mine. And, Wendy, you're exactly the lovely girl Sarah described you as. Nice to meet you. "

Wendy blushed as she stared at the floor, before again meeting Mrs. Power's gaze.

"Thank you, Mrs. Powers. It's nice meeting you too."

During the greetings, Wendy took in details of Sarah's mother. Mrs. Powers was like an older version of Sarah with similar features and curves, but with a more endowed chest. Her blond hair, reaching half-way down her neck in a bob cut, was slightly darker than Sarah's, and she had green eyes rather than Sarah's blue ones. Similar to Mary's outfit, she was wearing a conservative black satin halter dress. Mrs. Powers was also taller than Wendy's mom, and the black high heels she was wearing added an extra 3 inches. Her high position in society and business as well her beauty gave Wendy a mixture of feelings: awe, fear, and attraction.

"Dinner doesn't start until seven thirty. In the meantime, I could give you a tour of the mansion."

Each room was a work of art unto itself. Most of them were furnished with posh and high-quality furniture. Various antiques and artwork were displayed on pedestals and alcoves. They saw the hunting trophies that Serena's husband had acquired on hunting trips from Alaska to Africa. Intact jewelry and artifacts from various ancient civilizations were also presented.

"Quite a wonderful collection you have here," Mary complimented.

Wendy's eyes wandered to the Egyptian jewelry collection. She imagined herself wearing the uraeus crown, cobra armlet, and anklet. A naked Sarah was writhing her body against Wendy. Shaking her head with closed eyes, Wendy cleared the thought. When she reopened her eyes, Wendy found herself staring at Serena's black high heels and upward along the pantyhose-covered legs.

"Yes, my husband has a penchant for ancient stuff."

Mary's face contorted slightly at the sight of a strange Egyptian artifact. It looked like a golden face with a very big and long rounded nose, but the face was very small. Noticing Mary's reaction, Serena walked up close to her and whispered, "Are you curious as to the purpose of that object?"

"Is... that a mask?" asked Mary, hoping that her initial feelings were unfounded.

"No, it's one of those toys used by sexually adventurous noblewomen on their female servants as well as on each other," answered Serena with a mischievous expression.

Disgusted by the true purpose of the artifact, Mary shifted her attention to other objects on display.

At the end of the tour, Serena announced, "Dinner is about to start. We should head over to the dining room."

Sarah stopped Wendy for a moment on the way. Once Serena and Mary were far enough ahead, Sarah whispered to Wendy. "Did you forget to wear the necklace?"

"No, I brought my necklace. I'm not wearing it because I didn't want my mom to see it."

"Good, as long as you don't forget that you're a lesbian all the time."

They had a fancy seafood dinner. Wine was served, but only for Mary and Serena. Mary didn't want to drink at first, but Serena insisted and promised her a chauffeur would drive them home. Only fruit juice and water were available for Sarah and Wendy. The two mothers talked about various topics such as fashion, homemaking, children, vacations, and hobbies.

Sarah and Wendy ate silently. However, Sarah dropped hints to Wendy that she wanted to break the monotony. Sarah stared at Wendy with seductive eyes and a smile. She did a slight hair toss and licked her lips sensually.

What does Sarah want? What am I supposed to do? In a sudden realization, Wendy knew what to do next. Remembering the game she played with Sarah at the sandwich shop, Wendy reached over with her left foot and caressed Sarah's lower leg, feeling the smoothness of it through the sheer stockings. Sarah smiled in response and closed her eyes briefly. She moved her leg only slightly, intending to let Wendy work a bit more. It wasn't until Wendy retracted her foot that Sarah started caressing Wendy's leg with her own foot. Wendy smiled and bit her lower lip.

"Wendy, Sarah, is everything alright?" asked Mary with a concerned tone.

"Everything's fine, Mom."

"Yeah, we're just doing a staring contest."

Also at dinner, Wendy overheard Serena address by name the maid she had met, and had quickly come to like, so she now knew her name was Kayla. As Kayla moved around the room and table in her serving duties, Wendy did not miss the opportunity to stealthily (as she thought) eye the attractive maid more.

On several occasions, Kayla leaned forward to serve food and place or retrieve dishes on the opposite side of the table, giving to Wendy a generous and electric view of the maid's creamy, bulging breasts dangling inside her tight black uniform blouse. Kayla also repeatedly looked at her, Wendy noted, and the maid twice caught Wendy frankly staring at her breasts. Kayla's response each time was a warm smile.

Also, whenever Kayla served Wendy, she rubbed her black-silk-encased body against Wendy's back or arm, and twice placed her manicured hand on Wendy's shoulder, as if to support herself, with a whispered "Excuse me, Miss". Each time, Kayla's perfume and touch sent a mild but pleasant shock through Wendy.

Though it seemed like Kayla was flirting with her, Wendy was not sure, and finally gave the benefit of the doubt to the supposition that the maid was probably a normal young woman just being friendly, and also that a maid in so wealthy and, presumably, disciplined a household would not risk her job by trying anything untoward with the guests.

But it also it appeared to Wendy that Kayla had some particular interest in her mom. Wendy noted Kayla seemed to look frequently in Mary's direction, not just Wendy's; appeared to try to make eye contact with her more than was necessary; touched her lightly occasionally; was particularly solicitous to her; and that she spoke to Mary and asked her questions at every conceivable opportunity--"Oh, let me help you with that napkin." "Can I get you more shrimp scampi, madam?" "Allow me, please," helping her with her chair. "Oh, let me get that for you," sweeping a crumb from Mary's blouse, and blotting a drop from her chin. "How is everything tonight, ma'am?" "Can I do anything more for you?" (Both Wendy and Mary had thought Kayla had said, "...anything more to you," but they assumed they just misheard.)

Mary had noticed the extra attention as well. At first, her uneasy feeling about this maid had been heightened because of it.

By the time the main course had been served, Mary had analyzed what had made her feel so. It was because the maid was...well...sexy. Mary hadn't wanted to conjure that word earlier at home in application to her daughter, but it definitely applied to this maid--"Kayla", Mary had heard her called.

The discomfort was caused by an almost palpable sexuality oozing from the girl, perceived more intently every time the girl drew close or looked at her. Though Mary had not been around domestic servants much, she still had the impression that they normally would be more on the...conservative side. This girl was anything but, and it wasn't just her attire and overall appearance; no, it was the aura she gave off, as well. There was something...oh... something sensual...or seductive...about her...Maybe dangerous, too.

However, as the dinner progressed, Mary observed that others of the household help--all women, interestingly, everyone an attractive young woman--partook, to some degree, of a style and bearing similar to Kayla's, which put Mary slightly more at ease about Kayla, although it did make her wonder about the lady of the house, who would hire this kind of homogenous staff, and who would permit or require their...sensual...kind of presence.

By the end of the dinner, Mary had started to forget about it, and had even felt somewhat flattered by Kayla's attentiveness. Perhaps it was the wine.

The dinner soon drew to a close. Serena dismissed the two girls, "You two can go have fun. We wouldn't want to bore you with our adult conversation."

"Thank you, Mom! Come on, Wendy, let's go."

Wendy looked at her mom, who nodded in approval.

Maids started clearing the table. New wine was brought in by the maid, Kayla, on a wheeled cart.

"I think I've had enough wine for tonight."

"But this is very fine wine. It's been aged for over 40 years."

The maid poured the wine into two black glasses. One of the glasses had a powdered drug, which was hidden by the black color of the glass. That glass was given to Mary. Serena smiled when she saw Mary take her first sip from the black wine glass.

"Is your daughter doing well in school, Mrs. Livingston?"

Mary was surprised by the directness of the question, but realized that it was a good opening for her to talk about her concerns.

"Yes, she's doing very well. Her grades are fine. How about your daughter?"

"She's doing fine as well. I'm more concerned about the people she's hanging out with."

"About that, I have similar concerns about my daughter too."

"How so?"

"Over the past month, she's suddenly adopted a new image for herself, new taste in clothes, and she's putting on make-up. My daughter never did that before."

"Well, adopting an image for yourself is a part of growing up."

"But, I'm afraid my daughter's looks and behavior will attract the wrong people. I hope my daughter isn't doing this to attract boys or just to be popular. It would be tragic if she suddenly got pregnant or started doing drugs. I don't believe in sex before marriage."

"Where do you think your daughter might have picked this up from?"

The drug in the wine was starting to affect Mary. She was feeling a bit light headed. It was becoming hard for her to think.

"I don't know, her friends?"

"Are you suggesting that Sarah might be responsible for leading your daughter astray?"

"No, maybe, I don't know..."

"Has it occurred to you that your daughter's change isn't really a change, but she's just revealing her true nature?"

"No, my husband and I raised her to be a good Christian. We taught her morals and values."

"It doesn't always work. Your parenting might have been flawed."

"Maybe in some minor ways, but we are trying our best. Wendy would never go against what we've taught her. We raised her to be a good girl."

"Oh really?"

Serena pulled out Sarah's smartphone. "This is what I found on my daughter's smartphone."

It was an image of Wendy in a pink satin bra and panties. She was kneeling on her own bed and smiling.

"No, that can't be Wendy!"

In the next picture, Wendy was in the same pose except that this time she was cupping both breasts. In the third image, Wendy was pulling her panties aside to reveal her shaved pussy.

"I think Wendy is trying to seduce my daughter."

In the fourth image, Wendy had two fingers in her pussy. Her mouth was partly opened in a silent moan.

"No, no, no, no! My daughter would never do that!"

"Why would you think not? Why would a girl send pornographic photos of herself to another girl? Only a lesbian would do that. The evidence is clear. Are you denying the evidence?"

"I didn't raise her to be a homosexual!"

"Look closely. See that necklace your daughter is wearing in the picture? See the double Venus symbols? It represents lesbianism. Your daughter is a lesbian, and she's trying to make my daughter a lesbian."

"My daughter isn't a lesbian..."

"Mrs. Livingston, are you alright? You don't seem to be feeling well."

Mary slowly slumped forward as she became unconscious. The nearly empty wine glass was knocked over.

Serena got up from her seat and went over to the unconscious woman. With her fingers, she stroked Mary's honey blond hair gently.

"You will make a wonderful lesbian, Mrs. Mary Livingston. Soon, you will know the wonderful pleasures of loving women as well as your daughter. Men will no longer excite nor concern you."

Using three fingers, Serena lifted Mary's chin and planted a kiss on her lips. "Mmmmmmmmmm..."

Three maids approached the sleeping woman. Two of them were moving a gurney. Mary was gently laid on the gurney before being taken through a hidden revolving door. After going through a short corridor, they approached an elevator that took them down to the hidden underground level.

Outside of the mansion...

"Tonight is a good night for swimming! We should go for a swim!"

"But, I didn't bring anything, Sarah. I thought we'd just be having dinner."

"Don't worry, we've got everything you need: towels, swimsuits, everything!"

"I would love to swim, but I need to ask my mom first."

"Okay, Wendy."

Mary didn't respond to Wendy's call. "What's going on? Why isn't my mom answering?"

"Oh, maybe your mom turned it off because she didn't want the dinner to be interrupted."

"I need to go back inside to ask her."

"No, there's a faster way."

Sarah accessed the wifi intercom system using her smartphone and contacted a maid, "Kayla, can you get me through to Wendy's mom?" When Wendy heard Kayla's name, her pulse quickened slightly.

"Mrs. Livingston? She's in the library with Mrs. Powers. I'll get you through to her. Hold on."

After about fifteen seconds, Mary's voice appeared, "Hello?"

Sarah handed her smartphone to Wendy.

"Mom?"

"Yes, honey?"

"May I stay here longer? I want to do some swimming with Sarah in the pool."

"Sure, honey, but how long are you going to be swimming?"

Wendy looked at Sarah.

"Overnight. Ask her if you can stay overnight," whispered Sarah.

Overnight? I wonder why? What are we going to do? Wendy had stayed overnight with Sarah twice before, at the slumber party with Sarah's friends, and on the eve of "the performance". While her memory of the slumber party was foggy, she had the distinct impression there was sexual play that night; and as for the other occasion, she had no doubt. That was, in fact, the night Sarah introduced her to anal play, she recalled--recalled rather nostalgically, in fact, without quite realizing it.