Brainy Teen Ch. 18 Pt. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, but..."

"Then the pursuit of these sexual feelings will be the means to your destiny and goal."

Mary appeared sitting in front of a vanity mirror staring at herself with a dreamy look. She was completely naked.

"You want to look beautiful and sexy in order to seduce other females... in order to seduce your daughter... Anything that makes you beautiful and sexy will help you pursue your lesbian dreams and desires..."

Visual imagery flashed rapidly in Mary's mind: Applying lipstick on lips, painting nails, putting on black mascara, applying eye shadow, wearing sexy lingerie, putting on sheer stockings, slipping her feet into high heel shoes, wearing jewelry, red-nailed fingers caressing a shiny red strap-on, red lips licking shiny red anal beads...

Mary's mind instinctively tried to resist the on-rushing images and impressing impulses, but the machine forced her mind back to its program. There was no escape.

"Seduce your daughter... Become your daughter's lover... Incest is desirable... Incest with your daughter is necessary to protect her from predatory males... Offer your daughter your love, your body, and your lust..."

Mary's subconscious reaction was to oppose those statements, but her mental defenses were strongly suppressed as lesbian desires were implanted in her mind.

"Incest with your daughter is the highest form of parental love between mother and daughter... It is pure lesbian love... It is the best love you could offer to your daughter... You desire your daughter's body... You want to have sex with your daughter...It is God's will...You want to fuck your daughter..."

More visual imagery flashed in Mary's vulnerable mind: Red-nailed fingers grazing a leg encased in sheer red fishnet stockings starting from the red high heels; a shiny solid red dildo protruded from between red lips; a red satin bra cup being pulled down, revealing a nipple and areola painted in bright red; a red-lipped mouth grasping on red anal beads and pulling them slowly from a girl's anus; red lips licking red-nailed toes; a solid red double dildo protruding from a pussy...

"Serena Powers will guide you to your goal... Trust and obey Serena Powers... She will help you become a lesbian... Trust and obey Sarah... She will help your daughter become a lesbian..."

"Serena Powers will help me become a lesbian..." repeated Mary in a dreamy voice.

"Exactly," said the authoritative female voice.

An image of Sarah making out with Wendy appeared.

"Sarah will help my daughter become a lesbian..."

"You are correct."

The machine rewarded Mary with thrilling sensations of pleasure.

"I need to become a lesbian," said Mary in a droning voice.

"YES!"

Another surge of pleasure filled Mary's mature body. "Uhhhhh... Ahhhhh... Ohhhh!"

Mary was standing in front of a full-body mirror. She was dressed in red lingerie, a full-length sheer red dress, and red high heels. Her ears, arms, and neck were adorned with ruby and silver jewelry. A glossy red color covered her lips and nails. Her eyelashes were long and curly, thickened with black mascara. Her hair was styled into a braided crown.

"Offer your body to us, Mary Livingston..."

Standing on each side of Mary was Sarah and Serena. They were wearing sheer black sleeping gowns. Beneath the gowns were black PVC bras and thongs, matching the color of the high heels they wore.

Shelly appeared, just as Mary had remembered her when she had last seen her friend.

"Do it, Mary. Give in to them. They know what's best for you."

The nightgowns and panties disappeared from Serena's and Sarah's bodies. Mary gazed upon Serena's smooth, curvy body, felt its warmth next to her, pulling her, and became aware of a heavenly fragrance ascending to her from Serena's pussy. Desire for that body flooded into her. The beauty of that pussy called to her. The powerful attraction to vagina she had discovered within herself as a teenager returned to her now with a rush and overwhelmed her. She simple could not resist, and now did not want to deny herself one second longer.

Feeling impelled by an irresistible lust for the luscious body and lewdly exhibited lovebox of Serena, and by her reawakening thirst for pussy, Mary kneeled down on her fours, facing Serena, and began licking the shaved pussy in front of her. She preferred pussy cleanly shaved, like this one, she knew clearly now...beautiful, shaved, moist, delicious lesbian pussy.

From behind, Sarah teased Mary's pussy with the tip of a red latex strap-on. Each slight touch from the latex member made Mary quiver in excruciating anticipation. She gyrated her hips subconsciously, wanting the phallus to fill her up immediately. Eventually, Sarah spread her red-nailed fingers over Mary's buttocks for support and thrust her hips forward, pushing the red latex phallus deeply into Mary's vagina. Mary moaned loudly into Serena's pussy at the initial thrust.

The latex strap-on went in and out repeatedly through Mary's cunt. Her view of sex was slowly being shattered. No longer would her desires be heterosexual. They would become fully lesbian. Her Sapphic lust would grow continually, and she wouldn't be able to contain it.

Once Mary got close to the edge, Sarah pulled the strap-on out with a loud squishy sound. The latex phallus was gleaming with feminine wetness. Pussy juices flowed from Mary's pussy lips. Kneeling down, Sarah placed her glossy red lips directly on Mary's lovebox and proceeded to finish the job. Her tongue went in deeply and moved in wild motions. With one final stab of Sarah's tongue, Mary was sent over the edge.

"It's not over yet, my lesbian whore," said Serena.

Mary stood back up. A solid red strap-on with a red harness appeared around Serena's hips. Sarah forced her strap-on into Mary's anus at the same moment Mary's pussy was penetrated by Serena's strap-on. She was now sandwiched between two superb females with no escape. Loud moans and grunts escaped Mary's lips as each of her holes was fucked in reciprocating motions by latex phalluses.

"The lesbian lust is strong in you. You would be a perfect lesbian lover for your daughter, Mary Livingston." Serena's words echoed in Mary's mind.

"Wendy would be more than happy to have her mother as her lesbian lover," concurred Sarah.

Serena kissed Mary deeply, silencing her moans. Sarah reached under Mary's arms to squeeze Mary's large breasts, then craned her necked forward to nibble and lick on Mary's ear.

"You will become a devout follower of lesbianism, a lesbian whore who knows no bounds."

Mary found herself in a church standing by the altar and wearing a white wedding dress. Wendy was standing in front of her in a sheer wedding dress and holding a flower bouquet. A white chastity belt was visible through the sheer skirt.

"I'm so glad we're finally getting married, Mom!"

Elation swept through Mary, and happiness settled in her heart. She had never been so certain in her life...about what was right...about what she wanted...about what she needed...about Wendy...and what was good for her...what Wendy needed...

...Yes...this is right...and good...natural...and sweet...This is what I want...what we want...and need...Wendy...my beautiful, sexy Wendy...

"I do," Mary whispered, in response to the unspoken marital vow. The machine told Mary that her fondest dream was being fulfilled at this moment. Tears of joy streamed down her face. She cried, "I DO!!"

Erotic imagery flashed repeatedly: Red lips kissing red lips; red-nailed fingers cupping a breast through the white satin bra; a foot rising upwards and a tongue extending from between red lips licking the shiny white high heeled shoe; red-nailed fingers grasping a silver key and unlocking a chastity belt worn by a teenage girl; a solid white glossy dildo protruding from red lips; female hands pulling up a white strap-on dildo through her thighs and tightening the white harness; soft teen thighs in sheer white nylons spreading wantonly; a red-lipped mouth uttering a quiet moan...

Mary planted a lavish kiss on her daughter's lips, an act that seemed second nature to her. The bouquet of flowers dropped on the floor.

"Do it... Do it... Do it... Do it... Do it..." repeated a chorus of girlish voices in a mantra.

Mother and daughter engaged in a sensual embrace as they kissed. The passionate lip lock gave Mary intense sexual arousal. Wendy's tongue went inside her mother's mouth deeply. Mary felt as if her soul had been touched.