Brainy Teen Ch. 18 Pt. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Overnight" in connection to Sarah, then, had a rather pronounced connotation of exciting sexual expectation for Wendy. Will there be sex tonight if I stay? Not that I would want that that...necessarily...but if I'm wearing my necklace...then...maybe...maybe something... would be...would be ok....would be what I should do...

It occurred to Wendy that, though Sarah had not asked Wendy directly about whether she wanted to stay the night, the invitation was included in the directive to get permission from Mary. Wendy did not need to think long about whether she wanted to accept Sarah's implied invitation. Not that her preference was decisive at the moment. It was, after all, what Sarah wanted...too...

"I want to stay overnight."

"Overnight? That's fine honey. Just give me a call tomorrow, and I'll come over to pick you up."

Wendy was surprised how easily her Mom agreed to her staying overnight.

"Okay, Mom, I will. Thanks a million! Bye, Mom!"

"Bye, Wendy."

Mary's eyes were blank when she ended her call on the smartphone.

"Good job, Mary, now we can continue without further interruptions," said Serena before slipping her hand beneath the folds of Mary's bra and sealing Mary's mouth with her lips.

In the changing room, Wendy was offered a large selection of swimsuits to wear.

"Which one should I pick?"

"It's your choice."

Sarah changed in front of Wendy, taking off her clothing piece by piece. Wendy couldn't resist staring at Sarah's body. In one smooth motion, Sarah picked a red PVC micro-bikini and began putting it on.

The suit consisted of three narrow, rectangular strips of shiny red PVC tied onto her body with a few red strings, one going around her neck, one connecting the bottoms of the "bra" pieces in front, another connecting them across her back, and another around her waist to support the "bottom". Each upper "cup" was basically rectangular, 3¼ inches in vertical length and but 1½ inches wide--just wide enough to cover almost all, if not all, of the areola of an average woman--and tapered to a point, like the end of a leaf, at the top end to meet the string supporting it. The "cups" offered no support, only coverage, and that to the most minimal extent conceivable in anything that could even remotely be considered a "swimsuit".

The bottom piece was even scantier, 2½ inches long and 1 inch across, a design adequate to conceal most of the labia on most women, all on some, and hardly anything on a few. On many, as the PVC softened with body heat, it just sank into the slit, leaving the labia totally uncovered, especially after it had been on a while. It was suspended in place, to the degree that it might happen to stay in place, in its front by a string from its top edge to the waist string and in the back by a string enveloped completely by the wearer's ass crack, rendering it invisible for much its length.

The bottom was an outrage. It spelled scandal for any girl wearing it, and was a pregnancy waiting to happen for a straight girl.

Before Wendy's eyes, Sarah's lush body seemed to ooze sex behind and around the glossy pieces and stings. Her perfect breasts wobbled unimpeded with the slightest movement, and waged tug-of-war against the slender strings holding the "top" in place...that is, holding it in place more or less. As Wendy ventured to look between Sarah's legs, not only could she plainly see the indentation of Sarah's womanly slit vainly hiding in its little pouch but, with a quiet, quick intake of breath, she realized she could also see the strip was too short on Sarah, leaving a small section at the top of her vagina openly exposed! Wendy's mouth reflexively started to water.

Sarah turned her body some to let Wendy have a good look She raised her arms above her head, lifting her long platinum hair with her red-nailed hands, which posture popped both nipples free of the tiny sacs of her "top". She smiled sensuously at Wendy as she lowered her arms and faced Wendy again straight-on, her nipples settling tenuously back behind the red PVC. Wendy was mesmerized, her breathing labored.

Sarah laughed inwardly, seeing the obvious and intended erotic effect she had on her stunned prey. She loved the power she had over Wendy, and other girls, just by displaying her body. It would not be long, she smiled, before Wendy would know the same delight on a regular basis.

While it looked great on Sarah, Wendy was hesitant to put on one like it because this kind was more risqué than the swimsuits she had worn before.

"What are you waiting for, Wendy?" asked Sarah as she put on her Sapphic symbol necklace.

"You can pick whatever you want. Your mom won't see you. It's just us two girls."

Sarah flicked her pendant, which reminded Wendy.

"Oh, I forgot about my necklace!"

From her handbag, Wendy pulled out her necklace and wore it around her neck. That done, she instantly felt freer to indulge and to experiment, if not compelled to do so, to become the more sexually uninhibited lesbian girl she needed to be. For Lauren...She's the girl I want to win...the girl I love...

She caught herself. No...wasn't it for Daniel? Oh, yeah... It struck her how difficult it had been right then to recall her original goal. It seemed like it was drifting away, for some reason. But, with the necklace in place, she was not supposed to think like a straight girl, after all. Wendy made a mental note that the next time she removed her necklace, she would have to try to remember about Daniel again.

But her course for this moment had become clearer, as she scanned the many swimsuits available to her. With the necklace in place, she was a lesbian girl. Lesbian girls want to show their bodies off to other pretty girls. Like a slut...the lesbian slut I am...the girl I want to be, floated suddenly through her head.

Slut. Yes, she reflected as she stood there, that word had just passed through her mind, She had never used to even think that word, but lately it seems she had heard it spoken more often--she couldn't recall where or from whom, exactly--and it had been popping up in her mind occasionally. Further, she noticed that the word did not carry as much shock for her as it used to; and the idea of being a slut was not quite as appalling to her as it used to be, either.

She wondered why that was. As she searched herself further, she realized the word seemed now to actually hold a measure of appeal, if not excitement, for her that it never had before. The cause was unfathomable to her, and she was sure that was just a temporary feeling, as her standards were high, normally at least, and she was, really, a good girl, or usually she was a good girl. Not a slut.

And no, she did not want to be a slut.

But that did not mean she could not wear the swimsuit of a slut. That, alone, would not make her one, she again rationalized, and, with the necklace in place, she did have to try to be sluttier, at least. Not necessarily a total slut. Just a little more in that direction. A little slut. That would be ok. Sarah and Cynthia expected it. Lauren required it. Especially when it came to just a swimsuit, she, Wendy, could go that far...this once...

She again scanned Sarah in her micro bikini. No, it was not attire for a good girl; yes, it was actually something for a total whore. But...she was now curious...how she would look in one... and feel in one. It really wouldn't hurt...just this once...wouldn't really make her a total slut if she did...

So Wendy picked out and dressed herself in a blue version of Sarah's micro-bikini.

Actually wearing a micro-bikini was different than seeing someone else wearing one. Wendy took a sharp breath when she realized that little more than her nipples and areole were covered, and not even the latter fully if she shifted slightly, and the shiny narrow strip between her legs hardly covered her labia, sinking between them more than over them. She could feel her womanly entrance was virtually unprotected...and was, instead, inviting love. She had an instinctual urge to cover herself with her arms, but started relaxing when her initial shock faded away.

The eroticism of the swimsuit reminded her of the outfit she had worn during the performance that she had done for Daniel. She recalled the sensations of exposing herself publically, and her lewd contact with Sarah, with a certain dark sentimentality; she had, surprising to herself, actually been exhilarated by it all. She regarded that experience with a peculiar fondness, for some reason--though she knew she really shouldn't--and, deep down, wouldn't mind doing something similar again sometime, especially if it were with Sarah. Or Lauren. Or Cynthia. Or Rebecca. Or Tamara. Or...

Her thoughts drifted to Daniel briefly, but she quickly corrected herself; for as a lesbian girl, with the necklace in place, she was not to think about guys. Her mind was subsequently immediately swamped by her current thoughts about Sarah.

Instinctively, Wendy turned around to show herself off in the exotic swimsuit. She mimicked Sarah, raising her arms above her head, catching her hair. She looked down at her breasts with pride as they lifted and bulged against the sparse pieces and straps of the bikini. Her only subconscious disappointment was that her nipples did not pop out into view as had Sarah's, for a part of her had wondered was that would look like and feel like.

Wendy realized briefly in this moment that she was enjoying exposing herself. She was starting to get the same exhilaration she had felt during "the performance", and during her little photo shoot. Do I like being naked? Is this how I get my thrill? By showing my body off? Like a whore...?

...for girls, ...with girls,was the ending she meant but had not mentally said at the end of each of those rhetorical questions. It was not necessary to add those endings in her mind, because Wendy only thought of words and issues like those in terms of girls. Not in terms of men...at all.

The brief internal conversation passed quickly on as Wendy saw Sarah's rapt expression.

Looking at Sarah's face for signs of approval, Wendy saw a smile. Does Sarah like me in this swimsuit? Are wegoing to do something naughty later on tonight? because she likes what she sees right now? because I'm getting her hot for me by wearing this? Wendy was only partially aware that the tenor of her thoughts was hope...hope that she was making Sarah lust for her, and that this swimsuit and her lewd exhibition in it would lead to something sexual with Sarah.

"You look really great in it, Wendy," Sarah almost whispered, as if entranced. Erasing any doubt as to exactly what Sarah meant by that, Wendy observed that Sarah's wide eyes were boring straight at her pussy, drinking in the obscene display. After several tense seconds in silence, neither girl moving, Sarah then fixated frankly onto Wendy's breasts. Wendy looked down at her mammary swells again, seeing, as if through Sarah's eyes, the exposed mounds hanging loosely. She saw the entirety of her cleavage was open to plain view, and her nipples were clearly discernable as prominent protrusions into the blue PVC.

A dark satisfaction swept through Wendy, which grew when she looked back at Sarah, who appeared totally absorbed by the sight. The discomfiture she had initially felt was now totally supplanted by wicked delight that her breasts and her pussy were captivating another girl. A buried sentiment subtly emerged: Let her look...You love girls wanting you...

Wendy felt an emotion surge through her. Her conscious mind told her what she felt was joy in being a woman. More deeply [delete: ,] buried, the truth was whispered: I am a slut. I want to be a slut...a beautiful lesbian slut...I am loose...I am slutty....

Reflexively, she pulled her shoulders back, thrusting her tits forward, stretching the shiny, thin, blue PVC against her nipples more tightly. Without thinking about what she was doing, but strongly influenced subconsciously by porn behavior, in which she was now well-versed, she swayed her torso, intentionally causing her hardly-contained breasts to bounce and wobble , and she slid her painted fuchsia fingertips up and down and over them, while looking in Sarah's face. My swimsuit is loose...my breasts are loose...I am loose...I am a loose and whorish girl...for Sarah...

Sarah was jubilant, but contained it inside herself, for the most part. Sarah intended to make Wendy perfectly comfortable in this type of swimsuit, as well as in all other kinds of extreme and slutty attire, and to have a strong preference for it. The Wendy which Sarah envisioned would voluntarily, even eagerly, select the most immodest and seductive, if not the most outrageous and alarming, available apparel for herself, particularly in every girl-on-girl situation, and to favor the same for other girls and women. In time, Wendy would not blush at complete nudity, in private and in public, and was even now not inexperienced at exposing herself completely in both of those circumstances.

Sarah gave Wendy a seductive smile, and stepped forward, taking Wendy lightly in her arms. With excruciating deliberation, she started to wipe and swirl her PVC-clad breasts against Wendy's, continuing for several minutes. Her contact was slow, light, teasing, lewd. The tiny red and blue breast panels slid loosely back and forth, sometimes off, and sometimes back onto the growing nipples of both girls.

Fire ignited in Wendy's breasts. It was as if a burning love for Sarah shot from Sarah's nipples into hers through the PVC, and then injected deeper into her. She slid her hands onto Sarah's waist, closed her eyes, tossed her head back, her honey-blond hair caressing her upper back, and moaned. "Ohhhh, Sarahhhhhhh..." Affection for Sarah poured into Wendy as the pleasure mounted in her breasts.

Finally, insane with desire for the platinum blond teen beauty, Wendy impulsively threw her arms around Sarah, holding her tightly while pressing and gyrating her near-naked tits passionately into Sarah's, with much more force and energy than Sarah had done to her. She pressed her glossy fuchsia lips to Sarah's wet red ones with fervor, then urgently stuck her tongue into Sarah's mouth as far as she could, savoring the sweetness of a girl's mouth.

She lost track of time before removing her mouth from Sarah's, sliding her cheek along Sarah's face, and burying her face in Sarah's lush, pale hair, all the while pressing her female orbs insistently upon her girlfriend's.

At length, when Sarah perceived Wendy was starting to swoon, she whispered, "Let's go, beautiful," and softly kissed the hot, love-dizzy Wendy on the lips. Sarah straightened the small PVC strips of Wendy's top back to "center", then her own, kissed Wendy again, and turned around to leave the pool house.

While the panting Wendy was following Sarah out to the pool, her eyes drifted to Sarah's ass. It was, essentially, completely naked, as was her entire backside. Only barely-there strings across her smooth, tanned back and around her narrow teen waist broke the view, the string threading her ass-crack entirely swallowed by it. Wendy could not tear her eyes away from Sarah's rear as its globes shifted back and forth with her strides. ...lovely...alive...creamy... smooth... round... naked...delicious.... She had a sudden urge to touch and kiss it.

Appreciation for Sarah's swimsuits swept through Wendy. The more she saw Sarah in the swimsuit, the more Wendy wanted to do things with Sarah's body. But at last, her conscience decided to make a brief squeak. Stop it, Wendy it. Sarah's not a sex object!

However, the self-reprimand left as fast as it came, and within seconds Wendy was admitting to herself that this was now her favorite kind of swimsuit, by far. She decided this was the type she wanted to wear in the future. She further hoped Sarah also would wear one like it again--even if she wasn't going to go swimming.

They frolicked at the edge of the large heated pool, splashing water at each other. Their play was interspersed with giggles and laughing. They did a few laps along the pool together in a playful race. On the last lap, Sarah "accidentally" bumped into Wendy in the shallow end of the pool. This led to sensual touching and brief kissing, but Wendy broke off abruptly when she noticed Kayla the maid bringing a tray holding two warm drinks.

"Thank you."

Sarah took a glass and gave it to Wendy. The other one she gave to herself. After several sips they continued playing at the edge of the pool. Without warning, Sarah suddenly embraced Wendy and tried to perform a tight lip lock with her.

"We're going to be seen!" said Wendy worriedly, afraid Kayla or another maid might come out. Despite having kissed girls in public before, Wendy still hoped to reserve such activity for private places. She'd be embarrassed if anyone saw her kissing another girl in public, and she certainly didn't want to give Kayla an unfavorable impression of herself. She liked Kayla, for some reason, and she cared about what Kayla thought of her.

"It's alright. We'll stop when someone comes."

Wendy's protest was quickly ended by Sarah again pursuing the deep kiss. Wendy gasped when Sarah also pressed her knee against her crotch underwater. In slow motions, Sarah's knee rubbed Wendy's pussy through the scanty parody of a covering that was her bikini bottom.

The drug in Wendy's drink was starting to take effect. Since most of the drug was concentrated in the floating frothy part of the drink, Wendy didn't need to finish her drink to feel the full effects.

The moving knee was later replaced by Sarah's fingers, which easily reached beneath the unresisting PVC folds to access Wendy's labia.

"Uh... Uhhh... Uhh..." moaned Wendy with closed eyes as Sarah worked her fingers.

Sarah kissed Wendy again with tongue action. Wendy sucked on Sarah's tongue.

"Wendy, you want to have sex at any place and any time, as long as you can get away with it."

"Sex at any place and any time..." replied a dreamy Wendy.

"Yes, and only lesbian sex..."

"Only lesbian sex..."

"That is correct... Now show me how much of a lesbian you are. Kiss me. Love me. Fuck me."

Sarah raised her right leg and intertwined it with Wendy's left leg. She placed her lips very close to Wendy's lips and lightly brushed against them. Spurred by sexual need, Wendy kissed Sarah and pressed her tongue deep into Sarah's mouth.

"Fuck me, Wendy."

Wendy placed one hand on Sarah's butt then slipped her other hand into Sarah's bikini bottom. The slick material felt nice on her hand and was so miniscule that it offered no significant obstacle to her fingers as they sought and sank into her pretty girlfriend's pretty slit. Wendy thought lazily how much she liked Sarah's swimsuit, and her pussy.

Repeated moans came from Sarah's mouth as she was being finger fucked by Wendy.

"More, Wendy. Fuck me harder. Fuck me more."

Another finger was inserted into Sarah's pussy. Wendy squeezed Sarah's ass cheek tighter. Her mouth moved forward to kiss Sarah again, with tongue.

Moments later, Sarah backed away.

"No, this is not enough, Wendy. You won't be able to seduce Lauren just by doing this."

"Why not?" asked Wendy with a dreamy look as she tried to move closer to a retreating Sarah.

"You need to do more. Are you a lesbian slut, Wendy?"

"No, I'm... not a slut..."

"You need to become a lesbian slut."

"I don't... want to be... a lesbian slut..."

"You must, Wendy, if you want to achieve your goal. You don't want to fail, do you?"

"No..."

"Then become a lesbian slut!" said Sarah authoritatively.