Brainy Teen Ch. 18 Pt. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah looked at the maids standing in the distance and nodded. The two maids, who were in their twenties, were now dressed in an erotic swimsuit parody version of a French maid's outfit, made from PVC. They walked over to the two teenage girls and joined them in the pool.

In the underground lab below the mansion...

Serena pressed her palm on a scanner to activate the computer system. LED lights flashed green on the console. The sounds of humming and revving filled the room as every machine was slowly brought to life. Self-diagnostic tests indicated that the Mind Control Machine, the Dream Inducement Machine, and the Memory Modification Machine were in good working order. They were similar in form, but different in function.

Mary was methodically stripped of her clothes by the maids. She was then wheeled to the Memory Modification Machine. After being placed on a padded reclining seat, she was then strapped down. One of the many robotic arms sprouting from the edges of the seat moved. It held a syringe that was connected to a supply of a special pink fluid. The unconscious Mary moaned slightly as the needle was pressed into her arm with pinpoint accuracy.

Two robotic cups encased her breasts. A leaf-shaped robotic limb protruded from below the seat and fully covered Mary's groin. Three more leaf-shaped robotic limbs protruded from the head rest and converged on Mary's face, forming an air-tight mask. Countless smaller robotic limbs attached themselves everywhere on the rest of Mary's body. Finally, a spherical high-tech helmet descended on her head, fully encasing it. The machine hummed as it began its work. Mary, who had lived all her life as a heterosexual and with no homosexual desires, was going to be given a lesbian past.

Rays of the afternoon sun shone in Mary's eyes, causing her to look away. Blinking her eyes, Mary realized that she was sitting at the edge of a soft bed. Looking around, Mary was overcome with the feelings of familiarity. It was her own room. It was her parents' house. But something felt strange that she couldn't a put a finger on...

Mary tried to think, but couldn't. Looking at the vanity mirror, she saw herself as a young teenager. All doubts vanished. She was wearing a dark red top with white polka dots and a green skirt. She could see how pretty she was...a pretty blonde girl, with shiny, waist-length hair and bangs, a slender frame which seemed to highlight, by contrast, the emerging, womanly swellings on her chest, and soft, fair unblemished skin. A smile formed on her face. It was nice to be young, and pretty, and free. And to feel her sexuality awakening. To be aware of her young, sweet pussy. Her sweet, little, girlish pussy, waiting for love...juicy and pretty... Wait...what am I thinking...?

She suddenly heard a girl's voice coming from outside the window. Mary looked outside her bedroom window. It was her friend Shelly standing in the front yard.

"Mary! Didn't you hear the doorbell?!"

Shelly was wearing an orange T-shirt, blue jeans, sneakers, and a red backpack.

"Sorry, Shelly, I was busy with something! I'll go get the door now!"

As Shelly came in and sat down with her in the living room, Mary remembered that Shelly was going to lend her some books, which were the latest romance and fantasy novels. Then they were going to visit a mall that recently opened downtown.

While Shelly was discussing each of the books briefly, Mary was distracted, noticing Shelly's body and her features, especially her curves. She drank in Shelly's quickly-developing breasts; her wondrous, smooth raven hair, parted in the middle, just touching her shoulders, swinging and shining around her face; and that perfect, cute face. Mary almost couldn't look away from that face, and that hair, and those girlish curves. She was drawn to Shelly. She was glad they were friends...such a pretty girl...a delicious girl...

She caught herself checking her friend out, but then she thought there was nothing unusual about it. Her memory had been altered to make Shelly's body the focus of Mary's attention during Shelly's visit. She thought, "I have always liked Shelly. And now that she is prettier, and so am I, now that we are coming of age, I can appreciate her in new ways, and we can become closer friends...close girlfriends..."

Later they took a bus. Midway through the journey, they passed by a strip club in the busy downtown. A slow red light made traffic crawl in that street block for a long time. In her real memory, Mary hadn't even given the strip club a second glance. It was one of the bad places her mom had warned her about that was full of sin and vice. However, the machine was altering this memory. She was now looking more closely at the features of the strip club, noticing the neon signs, seductive female images behind glass displays, and the vibrant colors. Mary wondered what went on exactly inside that place. Images of naked dancing woman appeared briefly in her imagination.

"What are you looking at, Mary?" asked Shelly.

"Oh, nothing. I was just thinking about something."

After visiting several shops, they ended up in a clothing store. They tried on new clothes in the same cubicle of the fitting room together. In the original memory, Mary and Shelly went to different booths. Mary's eyes wandered across Shelly's body, which Shelly didn't mind at all. For some reason, Mary was excited.

At night, the teenaged Mary tossed and turned on her bed, unable to sleep. The images of the strip club and of a partially clothed Shelly in the fitting booth occupied her mind. She briefly imagined Shelly as a stripper striking the same erotic pose as the stripper in the promotional poster of the strip club she had passed by earlier on the bus.

"No, I can't think of my friend like that!"

Her pussy was tingling and she fought her emotions. Mary tried to clear her mind by reading a novel, one of the ones Shelly had given her. In the original memory, Mary did read a novel that night, but it was just an ordinary heterosexual romance novel for teenagers. The machine altered it into an erotic lesbian romance novel, which wasn't evident until after the first seven pages.

Mary was shocked. Did Shelly give her the wrong book? It must be a mistake. Mary put down the book, almost dropping it. She was going to give it back to Shelly as soon as she met up with her again. Lesbianism was sinful. It was against Christian teachings. On top of that, she was straight, Mary told herself.

But Mary was unable to resist the tingling of her pussy. Her sexual curiosity got the better of her, and Mary picked up the book again, flipping to the page where she had left off abruptly. She lifted up the hem of her nightgown and began fingering her clit at the scene where two teenaged girls were kissing. When she read to the part where the girls were fingering each other's pussy, Mary dropped the book again after mustering all of her willpower.

"I can't do this. I'm not a lesbian! It's immoral and sinful!"

She returned the novel back to Shelly on the next day.

Several days later, Shelly invited Mary to watch a movie at her home. Shelly's family had just bought the latest VHS system and rented a bunch of movies. It was a Western with cowboys and the like. The memory of it was changed to a pornographic movie.

"We shouldn't be watching this! My mom says these movies are very bad!"

"No one will know, Mary. It's just us two girls. You've got to live a little!"

The first quarter of the movie they watched with half-hearted interest. It had all straight sex scenes. After that, it was almost non-stop lesbian sex. The plot was simple: A group of twelve high school teenagers, who were all friends of each other, went to check out a reportedly haunted area in the woods on the weekend. After reaching the site and encountering nothing unusual, male-female couples in the group started having sex to relieve boredom.

One girl didn't give up looking for the haunted area. She searched around and found something sparkling on the ground nearby. Using a stick, she dug out a glowing pink cylindrical crystal. The spirit in the crystal controlled her and made her control her friends. While the guys stood on the lookout in a zombie-like state, every girl paired up with another for lesbian sex. In the last scene, it was a group lesbian orgy with the main female character pushing the pink crystal into her friend's pussy with her mouth.

Shelly started stripping her clothes off as soon as the lesbian action began, until she was naked, shocking Mary.

"What are you doing?"

While giggling, Shelly said, "Don't tell me you haven't done this before!"

"No, not like this. It's forbidden!" Even as Mary was saying that she was staring at her friend's body. Her words were contradicted by the tide of desire for Shelly that was rapidly swelling within her.

Shelly stroked herself. "It's more fun to do it while watching a porno... Uhhh.... Uhhh..."

Mary's eyes were drawn back to the lesbian scene on the TV. Almost automatically, her hand found her pussy beneath the skirt as she began stroking her clit after pushing her panties aside. Occasionally, her eyes wandered from the TV screen to the naked body of her friend. Instinctively, Mary tried to move closer to Shelly. It didn't take long for Shelly to notice and react by also moving close to Mary.

Their lips drifted very close. Eventually, they kissed each other and started making out. Shelly's right hand found Mary's breast while the other joined Mary's fingers in stroking the pussy. Mary was entranced by the action.

From a black velvet pouch, Shelly pulled out a lengthwise piece of pink quartz crystal. She placed it between her lips and pushed it into her mouth, then pulled it out and shared the crystal with Mary, who did the same action with her own mouth. After Mary was done with it, Shelly slowly traced the crystal down from her cleavage to her clit and rubbed it between her labia.

"Uhhhh... Ohhhh... Oh, Great Sapphic Spirit, please grant me pleasure!" exclaimed Shelly.

Mary giggled.

The quartz crystal, wet now with pussy juice, was leisurely raised to Mary's hesitant lips. Mary slowly extended the tip of her tongue and gave the tip of the pink crystal a lick.

"Dear Sister, the Great Sapphic Spirit welcomes you as a new acolyte!"

Mary wrapped her lips around the long crystal, tasting the pussy juice of her friend.

"Mmmmmmmmmmm..."

The door to Shelly's room opened with a loud slam. "WHAT ARE YOU TWO GIRLS DOING!" exclaimed Shelly's mom, whose face reddened with anger.

Mary and Shelly were forbidden from ever seeing or contacting each other again. Shelly's parents even enlisted the help of a student at the school, the daughter of a trusted friend and neighbor, to ensure that the prohibition was followed at school. Both girls were saddened at the enforced separation. When Mary heard that Shelly's family was going to move to a state faraway, Mary almost cried.

In the real memory, Shelly's mom was just mad about Shelly over a chore done wrong. The separation happened because Shelly had been sent to a juvenile detention center for being caught smoking weed and getting into a fight with some people.

By pure chance, the female student who was monitoring Mary and Shelly fell ill and stayed home on the day before Shelly's family was going to move to another state. This gave Mary and Shelly a chance to meet each other again.

"I have something special planned for tonight," Shelly smiled lovingly. "I'll be outside your house at midnight. Be ready to go out."

"Alright, Shelly. I'll be ready."

At midnight, Mary snuck out of the house and met up with Shelly at the curb of the street. Shelly was driving a car she borrowed from another friend. Neither teenage girl cared that Shelly was too young to have a driver's license; if anything, it added to the illicit, exciting atmosphere of this night. They went to a secluded spot in the hills. The moon was full and very bright that night.

As soon as they got out of the vehicle, they began kissing and groping each other with need. In the real memory, it was nothing sexual. They just had a long conversation and Mary was persuaded to smoke a little weed, which Mary later decided wasn't really for her.

"Mary, can you take my virginity?"

"But, it should be saved until marriage."

"Please, Mary. It's the last time I will be with you. I want tonight to be memorable for both us."

"Ummm..."

"I love you, Mary."

"Shelly... I... love you too. I'll do it for you."

The two girls stripped down to nothing. Shelly directed Mary to sit on the hood of the vehicle. After putting Mary's legs over her shoulders, Shelly began eating her friend out. Initially, Mary was afraid and hesitant. The ingrained knowledge of homosexuality being a sin and sex before marriage was wrong still affected Mary's emotions and actions. But, after experiencing the first few licks from her friend, she relaxed and began to enjoy it immensely. She instinctively moved her inner thighs until they touched Shelly's cheeks.I can't believe having my pussy licked by a girl would feel this good...

The positions were then reversed, and Mary performed oral sex on a female for the first time. She knew that she instantly, ravenously loved the taste of pussy, particularly the tender, sweet pussy of a young teen girl, and would never be able to get enough of it. She knew she would crave it from then on.

Shelly then retrieved the strap-on from the car's trunk and helped Mary put it on. The whole strap-on was shiny white in color, including the harness. Kneeling downward, Shelly enveloped the white strap-on with her lips and sucked on it sensually. While deep-throating the white latex member, Shelly squeezed Mary's buttocks.

Shelly got up and spread her legs for Mary on the hood of the car. She gave Mary a come-hither look and beckoned with her finger. Mary grazed her fingers along Shelly's thighs, sending shivers up Shelly's spine.

A girlish gasp which thrilled Mary's ears and heart escaped from Shelly's lips as she was being fully penetrated for the first time...by her best friend...by the girl with whom she was in love. Her hymen was torn. Mary kissed Shelly as she began fucking her friend with deep and deliberate strokes. Every stroke made her love Shelly more...and made her love fucking girls, a little more with every thrust.

This was fulfillment like none other she had ever conceived. I love girls. I love fucking girls. I want girls...only girls...forever...I love fucking Shelly...I want Shelly...I love Shelly...I love her because she is a pretty teenage girl...I love teenage girls...I want to fuck girls.

She played with Shelly's breasts and touched every part of Shelly's body that she could reach. Eventually, Shelly cried out in an intense orgasm.

"I love you, Mary."

About a month after Shelly moved away with her family, Shelly died in a car accident. Mary was distraught when she first heard of the news. A feeling of guilt washed over Mary. She had sinned with Shelly and this was God's punishment. She felt she was partly responsible for her friend's death. Though the sweetness of her attraction to Shelly and the beauty of their transgression lingered darkly in Mary's soul, Mary made a solemn promise that she would become a good Christian again.

The altered memories of Mary's teenage years would at first be hidden from Mary's conscious mind and wouldn't emerge until certain conditions were met. Then, it would be impossible for Mary to denounce Wendy's lesbian behavior, if she decided to, without confronting her false lesbian past.

Serena typed on the console and advanced the time frame of Mary's memories to the present. The machine gave her false memories of having had erotic dreams of women and girls for the past week, but the content of the dreams wasn't explicit.

Mary's memories of what happened after dinner were also changed. The discussion involving their daughters now ended amicably for both sides and the blame for the behavior of their daughters was diverted to cultural trends. Sarah and Wendy were simply acting mostly on their own volition and making their own individual choices. The best solution was to have regular discussions with their daughters about their concerns.

In the new memory, Serena offered Mary a job as an accountant, and Mary accepted the offer despite already having a similar position at another company. Mary was told to call Hecate's HR to schedule an appointment for an interview.

Though Mary was socially liberal, it was counterbalanced by her religious inclination. After using the first machine and learning more about Mary's mental and moral character, Serena determined that influencing Mary's mind would require more effort than she had at first supposed, and that it would take at least one very strong induction, followed by a series of supplemental inductions, in order to put Mary under the same level of control as Wendy. Her calculations were aided by the fact that data gained from past induction attempts on other subjects had reduced the variables that Serena had to take into account, getting her ever closer to perfecting the process.

The reclining seat where Mary was resting moved on a pair of tracks to the Mind Control Machine. She received another injection of the pink fluid. Countless metal plates with stimulatory pads attached to her body, forming a full body suit. Robotic phalluses moved close to the openings in Mary's body, ready to penetrate the woman whenever the program called for it. The helmet encasing Mary's head hummed with power. Mary's heterosexuality was going to be destroyed, then she would be remolded as a lesbian, or at least as close to being lesbian as was possible in this session tonight.

However, Serena wasn't going to stop there. Her plan was to ultimately transform Mary into a model lesbian, completely steeped in sin and vice, with an insatiable appetite for lesbian sex. Mary would eventually want to have sexual relations with her own daughter, as well as with other females.

A feminine pair of glossy red lips appeared in Mary's mental vision.

"Lesbian..."

The lips moved sensually.

"Become a lesbian..."

"No..."

The image of lips was replaced with an pair of strikingly blue feminine eyes.

"Become a lesbian, Mary..."

"No..."

"The only acceptable answer is yes, Mary Livingston."

"I'm not a lesbian."

There was a flash. A young, teenaged female angel appeared hovering in front of Mary. She had on a sheer white corset, sheer white skirt, and sheer golden lingerie beneath. The whole outfit glittered magically with each movement made by the angel. Mary could, without any difficulty, make out the young angel's hot-pink nipples and her hairless vagina through the sensual apparel. A pair of white dove-like wings sprouted from her back. A golden halo hovered on top of her head. Platinum blonde hair flowed down to the small of her back.

"God wants you to become a lesbian," said the female angel commandingly through glossy pink lips.

"I need to become a lesbian? But, why?"

"You need to become a lesbian for your daughter. If you love your daughter, you will become a lesbian for her."

"I can't love Wendy in that way!"

"You must love and desire your daughter sexually. Let me show you your true path!"

The female angel held Mary's cheeks with both pink-nailed hands and kissed her lavishly on the lips. Sexual arousal surged through Mary's body. Mary whimpered and moaned at the onslaught of induced pleasure. Her tongue struggled feebly against the warm moist tongue that invaded deep into her mouth.

"Do you not feel pleasure from this?"

Mary was sexually stimulated by the machine through direct physical contact on her body and stimulation of her brain.