Breaking Clichés Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrIllusion
MrIllusion
4,854 Followers

But Karianne wasn't done. Not by a long shot. She knew she couldn't simply keep grinding Scarlett's clit, but as she released her pressure she moved down. Despite Scarlett's strength, Karianne forced her head slightly sideways. Very careful of where her upper lip was, Karianne opened her mouth and began teasing Scarlett's hole. It was burning hot and drenched in her saliva as well as Scarlett's juices. Instead of letting Scarlett come down from that first climax, Karianne tried her best to rekindle it in another place. Lightly darting the tip of her tongue in and out, she was also focused on Scarlett's body and moans.

As soon as Scarlett released her thighs, Karianne brought her hands back down and this time opened the lower part of Scarlett's pussy. Suddenly, the tightly squeezed hole was released and she could use the tip of her tongue to rim it gently. Karianne knew that every time she would lick the uppermost part of Scarlett's hole, she would also graze her friend's clit. And every time she did, Scarlett shuddered. Yet, knowing her friend's special proclivities as well, she knew that every time she licked the lowest part of her hole, she would graze the very sensitive skin between her pussy and asshole. And every time she did, Scarlett shuddered. But that was for later.

Realizing that Scarlett's breathing was slowing down too much, Karianne intensified her caresses and turned her head upright again. As her tongue kept turning and darting, her upper lip was now back on Scarlett's clit. Gentle at first, but harder and harder as her saliva made everything wet. Soon she was pushing her tongue harder and deeper into Scarlett's delicious pussy. Then she pressed her upper lip harder against her clit and began rotating her head from left to right.

Her mouth opened as wide as it would go, Karianne was now eating her friend's pussy for all she was worth. Moving up and down, feeling the smooth shaven skin above and teasing Scarlett's asshole below, Karianne knew that another climax was growing inside that amazing body.

And she was ready for it. She was very nearly sure that Scarlett hadn't realized that she had kept one of her hands behind her as she was climbing the stairs. She had kept it there as she had grabbed one of her friend's dildos in the bathroom. It was now safely on the floor, right next to the bed. If she timed her moves perfectly, she knew she would kill Scarlett with an overdose of pleasure. Putting the first part of her plan in motion, she began by pushing Scarlett's thighs outwards and upwards. She then pushed her tongue a lot lower, moving it directly on Scarlett's asshole. She had never done that in her entire life, but after seeing Scarlett enjoy John's cock up there last time, it had fascinated Karianne.

Scarlett's reaction was instantaneous and Karianne grinned as much as she could in her current position. Scarlett's moan the next time she touched her asshole was a double confirmation: she really liked that and was close to another climax. Pushing harder with her lip and darting her tongue downwards more and more often, Karianne felt her friend's body becoming hotter and her moans getting a lot louder.

Praying that her timing was right, Karianne pulled away and knelt upright in the bed. Before her friend could make sense of what was happening, Karianne grabbed her thighs and forced her to turn around on her belly. After reaching down and grabbing the slick dildo, Karianne lay back down between her friend's legs, her face inches from Scarlett's round ass.

As fast as she could do it carefully, Karianne guided the seven inches dildo to Scarlett's lips and pushed it all the way in. Scarlett screamed in surprise and pleasure, but her breath caught in her throat as she felt Karianne's face burying itself between her asscheeks and her tongue starting to properly ream her asshole. The climax that had remained in limbo for a couple of seconds suddenly roared back. Karianne, despite the very naughty thrill of reaming someone for the first time, felt Scarlett's body tensing in perfect silence. When she pulled the dildo out and back in, all the while flicking her tongue all over Scarlett's asshole, she felt her friend going over the top. The very high top.

When Scarlett began bucking wildly, Karianne released the dildo and placed both her hands on her friend's soft, round ass, hanging on as best she could. "What the fuck Karianne!" screamed Scarlett, "What the fuck! I'm going to die!" Karianne laughed for a few seconds, thrilled that her plan worked. She was also floored by the wicked sensations she was having: her first ream job was eye-opening. She loved feeling her friend's smooth, generous buttocks against her cheeks, and despite her apprehension, the naughty pleasure of licking Scarlett's ass more than made up for the fact that the idea was weird at best. When Scarlett raised her ass higher, it allowed Karianne to dive deeper, moving up and down.

At some point the dildo was pushed out and Karianne could suddenly go a lot lower. Alternating between her friend's ass and her pussy, Karianne knew she was driving Scarlett into a frenzy. Laughing, moaning and crying out loud, Scarlett was milking her climax for all it was worth, but now it had to stop. As she felt Karianne following her, never letting go, Scarlett laughed harder and began begging her friend to stop. Eventually, they both collapsed on the bed, covered in sweat, exhausted but laughing as well.

An hour later, after Scarlett returned her friend's favour and ate her out until she climaxed, Karianne left. She hadn't wanted a mind-blowing climax herself, as her boyfriend was waiting for her. "I'll make it up to you next time, love..." was Scarlett's last comment. Back up to her room, Scarlett dropped down gracelessly in her bed and fell asleep, contended for the first time since John left.

Fourteen hours later, Karianne, her boyfriend Judd and Scarlett were in her car, driving towards the mountains to surprise John. The trunk of her car was packed with the stuff, most important of which were their Halloween costumes. Harley Quinn, Poison Ivy and Batman were driving down the road to meet up with the Joker. It was going to be a fun night! A fun evening too, but most especially a fun night. The plan was simple: Karianne and Judd would have their room, and she'd sleep in John's room. Actually, Scarlett wasn't planning on sleeping at all.

Before leaving, she had taken a very thorough shower: she wanted to be as clean as possible for the evening and night with John. Every single hair below her neck had been plucked, waxed or shaved. As much as she liked John's relatively hairy body, she really enjoyed having a flawlessly smooth skin. Sometimes she teased Karianne about it, encouraging her to shave the strip above her pussy. It hadn't worked yet, but she was hopeful.

Three hours into the five hour drive, Karianne and her boyfriend were getting restless. And what did new lovers did when they were restless? They kissed. And kissed some more. At first, Karianne had been sitting in front with Scarlett, but after their first rest stop she had joined Judd in the back. Now Scarlett could hear them trying to devour each other. Suddenly, hearing Karianne moaning, she looked in the rear-view mirror and it was obvious that they were not simply kissing. Karianne was straddling Judd and Scarlett could see his hands under Karianne's shirt. She sighed, then smiled. Despite the glorious release of Karianne's mouth yesterday, Scarlett still needed a real cock inside her. Barring that, a man manhandling her like Judd was doing with Karianne would be great as well.

When Karianne moaned a second time, Scarlett said: "Cut it out you two, you're distracting me... I'm driving here, you know?" Her tone was light, and her words were utterly ignored. Fifteen minutes later, she heard Judd whisper, "You can't be serious!" then Karianne laughing. Scarlett couldn't hear what her friend replied, as she whispered directly into his ear, but she knew something naughty was brewing. Suddenly she heard the sound of a zipper being opened. Scarlett laughed out loud and said: "You guys can't be serious!!"

As a reply, all Scarlett heard was Karianne's very loud moan, followed by. "Oh my God that feels good!"

After which, Judd added in a nervous laughter, "You said you were going to be quiet!"

"I just couldn't, your cock's just too good!"

"No, no, no, no!" Scarlett screamed and laughed at the same time. "Karianne, you know what I'm—" and then she stopped, not sure she wanted to share this with Judd.

Karianne didn't reply for a while, and this peculiar moment dragged on for long minutes. It was a very strange silence, broken only by their moans and the noise of the engine. But as the minutes passed, Scarlett could feel her pussy, cleanly shaven as it was, getting wetter and wetter. Part of her wanted to stop and join them, but she didn't know Judd all that well, and she was pretty sure that John wouldn't like that. Besides, she wanted her pussy all clean for him. At one point, she said: "Come on guys... Cut it out or be quiet about it."

Karianne stopped riding her man and pulled off completely. Scarlett was really surprised, but then she realized that Karianne was only changing position. Turning around completely, she was now sitting on Judd's cock again. Karianne leaned forward, partway over Scarlett's seat, and then caressed her friend's shoulder with her hand. "Now now... You'll be with John in a couple of hours. You can hold on, can't you?" Karianne's voice was a sweet mixture of pleasure and laughter.

As Scarlett thought about how to reply, she felt her friend's hand sliding down from her shoulder, sneaking under her tank top and even under her bra. A few seconds later, Karianne's hand was fully opened around her generous flesh, massaging it and squeezing her nipple. Taking a deep breath to clear her mind, Scarlett whispered, "Karianne, you know how badly I need to be fucked right now! I'm going to devour John as it is, but if you guys don't stop—"

At this moment Judd, probably overwhelmed by his new girlfriend's open-mindedness, said, "Lucky man!" just loud enough so that both girls heard it.

Karianne, surprised, turned her head around and said, ""Hey! I'm right here, your cock inside me, and you say you want to fuck my best friend?"

But as she kept fucking him, he replied rather calmly, "Nah, that's not what I said. And in any case, don't you think I don't know that one of your hands is caressing your best friend's amazing breasts?" he said, emphasizing the words "best friend". Before either girl could react, to the revelation and the brazen compliment, he pressed on. "Or that I didn't figured out what you did with your best friend last night? When you jumped on me and fucked me as your face smelled like pussy?"

Everybody laughed and Scarlett was impressed by Judd's ability to roll smoothly with the wild ride Karianne was taking him on. With a playful tone, Karianne, who hadn't released her hold on Scarlett's breast at all, said, "Well, well, well... Mr. Cool here takes all of this in stride. OK then. I have a challenge for you: without stopping me from fucking you, you need to control yourself and not climax for two minutes as I describe my friend's amazing breasts."

Judd laughed, then grabbed Karianne's hips, holding her steady. "What happens if I lose?"

"Hmmm. You get to be my slave for the next week. You have to do everything I say."

"Ok. And what if I win?" Judd was still quite calm, and Scarlett suddenly realized that his own sexual history must be significantly broader than most guys his age.

After a few seconds, Karianne said, "Well, obviously, I get to be your slave for the week."

"And," added Scarlett, knowing that her mind was intoxicated with sex, "I leave the door to the bathroom slightly opened as I change into my costume tonight..."

"Damn!" was Judd's only answer.

"Ready?"

"Go!"

As soon as Karianne resumed her movements, Scarlett knew that Judd had little chances of winning: she was riding him very hard. But as her friend began waxing lyrical about her breasts, Scarlett laughed: she could have promised him a night-long fucking session, and it wouldn't have mattered. "What I have in my hands, dear lover, is one of the most wonderful breasts on the face of the earth. What was it, Scarlett, what do they fill? 34F bras? Right? Judd, you have no idea how soft and creamy they feel, how hot and firm and thrusting and proud... You do know that I've sucked on them before, right? Can you imagine this? My mouth locked on one of those nipples? Pale pink, a large aureola and thrusting nipple... So hard in my mouth, slick with my saliva. Damn that was good! And then I licked their underside, taking my time to cross the very long route from one side all the way to the other side."

Judd was already moaning a lot louder than he had been. His hands were pressed against the seat and his eyes were closed. And it hadn't even been 30 seconds. Karianne was merciless, "Can you imagine how good your cock would feel locked between them, covered with both her saliva and mine? How long could you last, looking down at them, at her face, and then at mine behind her, as I held her breasts squeezed tight all around your cock?"

"Damn it woman! You're going to make me go crazy!" Judd said, in his voice none of the calm and control he had earlier.

Scarlett was grinning in front, but she had to admit that Karianne's precise images and story was making her blood boil. That and her hand, which kept on mauling and caressing her breasts. Karianne wasn't done, though, "What if I told you that every time your cock would pop up and out of her breasts, I would lean down to lick your glans? How long would you last?"

Not long at all, it seems. Through a last groan, Judd finally moaned and cried out and it was clear that he was climaxing. Both girls laughed and Karianne kept fucking him until he pulled her in one last time, his cock probably too sensitive. Pulling her hand out of Scarlett's bra, Karianne reached for the box of tissues. A few minutes later, as they both finished cleaning themselves off, Karianne said, "So, my little slave, did you learn a lesson here?"

"Ha! Yes. More than one actually. First, you were very serious when you told me you were not jealous. Second, very courageous or self-confident. It takes a lot of courage to drive your own boyfriend crazy with such a ridiculously beautiful pair of breasts. Few women would be so confident, even one as beautiful as you."

"Hahaha! Now you think of complimenting me!" Karianne laughed.

"I'm serious Kar... When I saw you dancing three weeks ago, I knew I would do anything I had to to get to know you. You're stunningly beautiful and an astonishing person to be with: very sweet and funny, always seeing the best in people and I've had more interesting conversations with you in two weeks than with some of my friends in a year! I've enjoyed every second I spent with you so far." He paused, even though his tone indicated that he was not finished. Both girls, Scarlett knew, were quite stunned by his words. "Still..., gorgeous and sexy as you are on the stage or right now in this car, doing what you just did takes... balls!"

They all laughed at his choice of expression, but Scarlett could see that Karianne had been really touched by his words. As they stared at each other, Scarlett said, "Well Judd. That was quite the speech! I think you've managed to convince Karianne not to abuse you for the next week."

"I don't care. She can do what she wants with me..." was his reply, still looking right into Karianne's eyes.

"Hmmm..." Scarlett grinned. "A word of warning: don't underestimate her imagination nor how crazy her plans can become..."

Again they laughed, and Karianne leaned in for a kiss. A long kiss. Still grinning, Scarlett was really pleased to finally meet one of Karianne's boyfriend that was an interesting person. Laughing, she said to them, "Now now! Don't start again, or this time I'll go crazy!" They both laughed, and as Karianne leaned over the seat to kiss her on the cheek, Scarlett knew that this week-end was going to be even better than she had planned.

At the hotel, given that Scarlett really wanted to surprise John, the trio had a mission impossible moment. She had shown Judd a picture of John and had asked him to scout ahead as they walked from the car to the front desk, then to their room. They made it without being seen, with Karianne and Scarlett giggling as they closed the door behind them. Scarlett didn't have access to John's room yet, so they all had to get ready in her friend's room. It was already around 7pm, and they were pretty sure that the party was already under way.

Glad that Judd had failed his challenge, Scarlett went in the bathroom first with her costume box and closed the door behind her. A minute later the door popped back open without a knock, and for a second Scarlett believed that Judd had decided to claim his prize anyway. Instead, Karianne walked in, closing the door behind her. Whispering, she said, "Judd hasn't said a word, but I'm pretty sure he's pissed at having lost his challenge."

"Well, if losing means filling your deliciously tight pussy with his cum, I'm sure he'll get over it!" Scarlett laughed.

"I know, but I got an idea. Here, put this on." Karianne said, giving her one of her tank tops.

Scarlett looked at it and said, "Karianne... We're not exactly twins. I've seen you wearing this, and it's skin tight on you. Your bras are what, 32? I'm somewhat large than this... Regardless of my breasts, this will squeeze me like a shrinkwrapped piece of meat!"

Karianne laughed. "Yes, a very tasty piece of meat. Trust me, put it on!"

Sighing, Scarlett removed her own top and bra, and slipped into Karianne's tiny top. Looking at herself in the mirror, she laughed. "Come on Kar, if anything my breasts look even better all squashed like this, and I look like a slut!"

"Ha! Don't worry, nobody will see you dressed like this." she said, pulling her iPhone out.

"What? You want to take a picture of me like this?"

"Nope, even better; a movie." Answered Karianne. "Oh will you calm down! Here's what I want you to do..."

Scarlett went along when Karianne told her that her face was not going to be on the video, and grinned as she understood what her friend wanted. Standing in front of her, Karianne focused on Scarlett's breasts and asked her to slowly pull her top up. Eventually the underside of her breasts appeared, then more of them, they full width and Scarlett stopped juste before her nipples were about to pop out.

Scarlett was smiling as she pulled the top back down, looking at Karianne's face. Clearly, her idea had worked. "Wow!" was Karianne's only comment. After having looked at the video herself, Scarlett agreed that it was quite sexy. "Mind if I show this to Judd as a consolation prize?"

"Ha! I'd guessed as much... What's in it for me?" Scarlett asked.

"Hmm, what about my mouth on your pussy again?"

"Done!"

"Perfect. Oh wait!" Karianne said, turning her camera on again. "Let me shoot you again, and this time in slow-motion. And, of course, this one is only for me."

Grinning and shaking her head, Scarlett agreed. She knew she was still pretty high on lust, and that all these games would only make her even crazier when she'd get John back into his room. The first part of the movie was identical, but as she prepared to stop below her nipples, Karianne asked her pull the top completely off. As she did, she felt her large breasts pushing free of the top and falling down, before bouncing up again. When they fell a second time, Scarlett pushed herself up on the balls of her feet, giving her breasts enough energy to bounce a second time. "Oh my Gods!" came Karianne's whispered voice.

MrIllusion
MrIllusion
4,854 Followers