Breaking Clichés Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrIllusion
MrIllusion
4,808 Followers

Nevertheless, even if Scarlett usually liked it rougher than John, tonight he was already pushing her to her limits. As he pushed and pulled her head, driving all of his seven inches in and out of her mouth, she felt right at the crux where excitement, pain and fear mixed. As they both knew very well, it was one of the ways for Scarlett to reach the pinnacle of pleasure. John felt like a man possessed. As his fingers grabbed the strings of her mask and pulled her harder against him, she felt her own body responding: she was pretty sure her hose was drenched between her legs already.

Deepthroating was always a memorable experience, even with lots of practice. Even if she knew herself a profound and convinced feminist, Scarlett couldn't deny that having John dominate her was one of the best thrills in her young life. She felt like a hole, felt as if her mouth and throat were meant to be for his pleasure, his sexual abuse. Of course, he was only abusing her body on her tacit and willing invitation, and would shrivel in shame and pain if he ever caused her real pain. It had happened on a few times, and his contrite and apologetic reaction had only made her want to try more dangerous stuff afterwards.

What some women saw as the ultimate humiliation, Scarlett saw as an act of utter trust. She would fight with everything she had if someone tried to do it to her without her consent. Yet, letting John molesting her throat gave her extremely intense pleasure. If the wind opened the blinds and the entire room saw her on her knees, her entire body rocked by John's hold on her head, his cock fucking her mouth and the deluge of saliva on her chin, she wouldn't mind. She was his creature, his slave tonight.

When Scarlett felt his climax approaching, she even stopped trying to be quiet about it. Deepthroating was usually a noisy affair, and John had confided that the sounds turned him on immensely. The sounds, let's be honest about it, of a woman suffocating on saliva and a large cock being rammed way to deep inside her mouth. When he pulled out slightly longer than before, she knew he was really close. When he pushed back in, she relaxed her mouth as much as possible, took a deep breath and let him have her. When she felt his body contract with pleasure, she even pulled him harder inside her.

His sperm flooded her mouth even as some of it went right down to her stomach. Scarlett actually didn't like the slightly acrid taste of sperm, but she loved the idea of having her lover's sperm in her mouth, her face, her breasts or any other damn part of her body. Right now, she would have liked to let him pull out and spray her face, but a tiny spark of caution reminded her that she had to walk back in the room afterwards. So she took it all in, swallowing when she could, engulfing it as it came out when she couldn't.

Finally, when the sensations were just too intense, John had to pull out. When he collapsed on the baluster, Scarlett looked at him, grinning. After a few very deep breaths, he looked back at her, his uncertainty obvious on his face. It was the same every time: he was always slightly afraid of having hurt her. She had told him countless times that she would stop him if he ever did, but he always had to look at her to be sure. That's why she was grinning right now. He laughed, hugging her again. Looking at her face, he added, "Well, I think I blotched your make-up. And I'm not sorry at all." laughing again.

"Good!" was Scarlett's quick reply. "Cause I'm going to mess yours up as well, Puddin'." She turned around, placed her ass against the balustrade and pulled her hose down below her knees. "Suck me, eat me, put your tongue as hard and as deep inside me as you can. Kneel lover. I'm sure I'll take even less time than you to cum."

Grinning himself, his Joker make-up transforming his entire face, John knelt down at her altar. When she finally felt his mouth on her pussy, she closed her eyes in pleasure. Karianne was good. She was extremely good in fact, as well as being a woman. But John was her lover, the lover that drove her to better herself, that pushed her to her limits physically, mentally and emotionally. She was his body, mind and soul, and he was now kneeling in front of her, giving her the pleasure she had craved for so long. Throwing her head back she grabbed his head and abandoned herself.

As she came, hearing the Joker laughing at the speed of her climax, she raised one of her legs and placed it around his back, pulling him in closer. She felt her body being rocked as if from the outside, but the heat and deep well-being was blossoming from her own pussy. Opening her eyes wide as her climax struck her, she saw that the blinds were still closed, and that she wouldn't have stopped even if the pope himself was standing there, looking at her and shaking his head. She knew she couldn't contain all of her moans, and only managed to transform what would have been a very explicit sexual cry into a loud woop like college guys like to shout. It didn't fit with the crowd here, but as most people here were professors, nobody came running.

Like John before her, she finally had to push him away, allowing him no more than the tip of his tongue on her clit as she came back from her crazy climax. Eventually, she pulled him up and wrapped her arms around him again. "I want a lot more than that, though..." she whispered, still not in control of her breathing. "Hmm hmm..." the Joker agreed.

Looking at each other in the dim light, they saw that their make-ups were definitively fucked. With his hat on, and the fact that he didn't have extremely large breasts on a silver platter, John managed to enter the room again without being noticed too much. He found Karianne and asked her to go to her room and get the make up kit. A few minutes later, Karianne and Judd emerged on the balcony and immediately understood what had happened. They all laughed together and spent a uniquely intimate moment as Karianne redid their make up as best she could. "A lot of saliva on your faces... I wonder..." she said, barely containing her laughter.

As she was repainting Scarlett's chin in white, Judd cleared his throat and looked at John. "White balls?"

Even though he was surprised by the cheeky comment from a guy he barely knew, John didn't miss a beat, "Ya. White pubes above as well..." he said casually, smiling but not even looking at Judd.

Karianne exploded in laughter and Scarlett sighed, shaking her head.

"What will Judd think of me now?" she asked in mock disquiet.

"Nothing less than the fact that you're a sexual goddess!" was her friend's quick reply.

They were all laughing now, but Scarlett could see that Judd's eyes were opened just a little wider than usual. He was probably imagining her deepthroating John. When Karianne said that she was done and that they were both presentable, they all looked at each other and realized that none of them really wanted to remain at the party. All they wanted to do was fuck. Then again, Batman, the Joker and Harley were known and they knew that they'd have to stay a bit. Indeed they had. It ended up taking twenty minutes before they could leave without rudely ignoring John's friends' requests to meet Harley.

Scarlett knew that her nipples were nearly poking holes in her costume, and that most of John's friends were getting an eyeful. The sight itself seemed to be just as impressive as the fact that John's girlfriend was so fucking damn hot. Some of his friends eyes kept darting from her face, to her breasts, to John's face and on and on... Despite the fact that she wanted to drag him to bed, Scarlett enjoyed the attention nonetheless. As the four of them finally walked out the door, it had only made her hotter, and wetter.

When John unlocked his room and Scarlett walked in, she realized that there were two double beds in there. "Planning on having company tonight?"

"No no... Marius left this afternoon." was John's reply.

"What?" Came Karianne's voice from the corridor. There are two beds in there?" Her head suddenly appeared in the door and she looked around. "We'll get our stuff and be back in a minute!"

Scarlett, sitting on the bed ready to remove her costume, was initially surprised. Then again, she remembered that Karianne probably had plans of her own, which she had put in motion as she texted John on her behalf last night. She laughed out loud, imagining Judd's stunned face and probable argument as they walked away. Looking up, she saw that John was also taken aback by this development. A small smile on his face, he asked her: "Is this the reason why you asked me about a threesome with a guy last night?"

Grinning, Scarlett realized that John still had no idea that he had communicated with Karianne. "In a sense, yes. I'm guessing that's exactly what was happening last night."

"Guessing? What do you mean? And," a grin now, "Why are you still in that Harley Quinn costume, delicious as it may be?"

"You were actually texting with Karianne last night, my love. I was sitting right next to her, and I couldn't stop her from sending that last question."

John grinned. Looking at him, Scarlett knew that he was in just about the same state as the rest of their group: high spirits, pent-up lust and alcohol. "So, he asked, you really wanna have sex with him and me?"

"I hadn't planned on it at all, but he's decent looking and a likeable person, so... What do you think, Puddin'?" she trailed off, using Harley Quinn's pet name for the Joker one last time, not knowing how he'd react.

"Hmm. Interesting." John said, a thoughtful expression on his face. Absentmindedly, he said, "Why are you still dressed?"

Scarlett grinned. John hadn't exactly made his intentions clear yet, but this insistence on seeing her nude was a reply in itself. As she got up to remove her wig, she saw him closing the distance between them, his intent very clear. There was a power to his presence despite the fact that he was not an especially large man physically. His hands were suddenly on her hips and as soon as her wig was off, her top followed.

She felt a thrill shaking her body when she saw his expression as he looked at her breasts. Seconds later the bra was off and he pushed her on the bed, mesmerized for a moment as he watched her breasts bouncing around. Kneeling in front of her he removed her skates and roughly pulled the hose off her legs. Grabbing her hands he pulled her up and grabbed her hard, squeezing her against him.

Releasing her again, he began removing his own clothes just as the door was pushed open. Scarlett jumped under the covers of their bed, laughing: it was a bit silly, given the circumstances. Karianne laughed as well as she walked passed John, dropping their bags a the foot of their bed. As soon as she did, Judd turned the light off, plunging the room into total darkness. Seconds later, they all hear the sound of thin fabric being ripped apart, followed by Karianne's laughter. Then the sounds of very loud and wet kissing.

Scarlett heard John disrobing and finally felt him getting in the bed with her. Usually they both loved fooling around in long foreplay, but not tonight. They both ended up in their sides, face to face, with Scarlett's upper leg sliding up and above John's. Feeling John thrusting up, Scarlett finally felt his cock against her pussy and a second later he was buried to the hilt, stretching her pussy wide and deep. Even if she had wanted to stifle her moan, she couldn't have. Instead, she let it out and heard the laughter of the other couple, only a few feet away.

Eventually her mind cleared up again, and she fully realized what was happening. As John pushed against her and rolled her on her back, she grinned. As her arms and legs wrapped around his body and pulled him close and hard against and inside her, Scarlett couldn't help imagining Karianne and Judd. Turning her head, she couldn't discern anything more precise than rough movement: the room was really dark.

It was still a thrill, a thrill she had experienced only once before, years ago. Soon Karianne's moans and Judd's groans became as obvious as her own, and she felt more than heard John's soft laughter against her neck. He was penetrating her in slow and very deep strokes, crushing her pussy and entire pelvis with his own: he knew that she really, really enjoyed that.

When she felt him biting her neck and grabbing one of her breasts in his hand, Scarlett opened her mouth wide, knowing that he was not going to stop until she climaxed. As she realized that they would all hear and know who would orgasm first, Scarlett grinned, abandoning herself to John's body and will. Turning her head sideways again, she couldn't much more than before but her mind's eye burst into life.

She imagined her friend and new lover having sex and felt an added thrill. Soon the fantasies and images burst into her head, as she saw Karianne's beautiful breasts in her mouth, then her pussy and finally she imagined biting on that perfect ass of hers. She knew she her orgasm was growing fast.

Then, as she imagined sucking on Judd's cock while being fucked by John, two things became very clear. First, she was going to win the climax race. Second, she was going to have his cock inside her tonight. As she imagined his cock in her mouth again, then his mouth on her breasts, then his cock inside her pussy, she finally felt the first tremors of her orgasm quickly followed by an eruption of patiently waited for and well deserved pleasure.

The moment when her orgasm peaked and exploded was actually painful. She felt that initial blow as pain and pleasure mixed. She had no idea how loud she actually was, nor did she care. Her entire body froze; all she could care about was John's cock inside her, stretching both her pussy and pleasure.

After that peak, she became aware of her body again and squeezed her love and lover hard. Then she heard Karianne saying, "Damn you Scarlett! You won by mere seconds..." And then they all heard and smiled as the sounds of Karianne's own climax hit her. She seemed to have her head against the pillows, as her moans were somewhat muffled. As they heard her calming down, Scarlett pushed John on his back. Seconds later she had mounted him in one of his favourite positions, the cowgirl. In fact, given her breasts, she knew that it had been the favourite of nearly all her own boyfriends. Once, Karianne had said that her boyfriends preferred the doggy-style. As both girls understood why it was different, they had a good laugh.

But now, after impaling herself fully, Scarlett reached for the little night stand and fumbled for the lamp. As soon as she turned it on, she pulled back, sitting up above John's cock before arching herself backwards. When she placed her hands on his legs, she began riding him hard. That meant, of course, that her breasts were not only in obvious display, but that they were free to bounce all over the place.

Karianne, now laying on her side in front of Judd, said, "Well well... I see that my favourite little bitch still likes to flounce her breasts!" Everybody laughed, even Scarlett.

Sitting back up over John, Scarlett turned towards her friend and asked. "Yep. Shamelessly. Just like you chose a costume that was skintight with nothing hiding your legs and ass!"

They all laughed again, even Judd who looked like he was hypnotized by her breasts. It was very strange to be having sex and laughing like this. Her other experiences with sex between two couples had been profoundly different. Karianne, still grinning, got up and leaned forward towards her friend. She closed her eyes just before sucking one of Scarlett's breasts into her mouth. Scarlett now had one hand on John's belly and placed her other one around Karianne's head. Instead of riding John like a cowgirl, she was grinding her pussy against him in random rubbing patterns.

Looking up, she saw Judd standing behind Karianne, his cock in his hands. He was, understandably, still staring at her breasts. Scarlett unconsciously licked her lips at the sight of his cock, roughly the same size as John's. Judd's eyes shifted up to her own as he plunged his cock inside his girlfriend, and held them as he began fucking her.

And so the link was made, from Judd to his cock in Karianne, to her mouth around Scarlett's breasts and from her own pussy around John's cock. They had known this was coming, but now this first chain was confirming it. As Judd began fucking Karianne harder, she moaned and released Scarlett's nipple, unable to hold on any longer. Both her hands were now on the bed next to John. Scarlett's own hands were both her breasts. Her eyes still locked into Judd's, she began to massage them, squeezing them in her fingers, squashing them all around. She grinned as she saw his expression, his eyes darting hungrily between her breasts and her eyes. When he saw that John's hand was already fondling Karianne's breasts, Judd pulled out and said "Fuck it!"

Walking around his girlfriend and behind Scarlett, he finally kneeled on the bed next to John. Scarlett saw that the men shared a quick look, and then Judd finally gave in. As he leaned towards Scarlett's breasts, he caught one in his mouth and grabbed the other with his hand. His eyes were closed, but his moans made it obvious that he was thoroughly enjoying the release.

When Scarlett grabbed his cock and began pumping it, he opened his eyes in surprise. Just about at the same time, they all heard Karianne's moan as she sat over John's face, letting him eat her pussy. Looking at Judd, Scarlett saw a very strange expression flash on his face: dreaming about a stunning pair of breasts and feeling them in his mouth were two very distinct things. Devouring them as your own girlfriend's was being eaten by another man only added to the thrill.

After quite a few minutes of oral-mammary bliss, Judd got up on the bed. His hard cock was standing proudly up between the two girls. Smiling at each other over it, the girls leaned together and proceeded to give Judd his very first double blow-job. Holding both of their heads in his hands, Judd guided them both as one of his fantasies came true. He was shaking in pleasure as his cock plunged deep inside his girlfriend's mouth while being licked by this busty nymph of a girl's tongue every time Karianne pulled back.

Then he found Scarlett's mouth and felt Karianne licking his balls. After that, both girls placed their lips on either side of his cock and he slowly fucked them, trembling as they both flicked their tongues on his glans whenever they could.

At one point Karianne pulled away, looked up and asked her boyfriend, "Ever been deep-throated?" When Judd shook his head, his eyes wide and barely able to understand the question, Karianne laughed. Looking back at Scarlett, Judd saw her smile and beckon him with her fingers. Turning towards Scarlett, his feet now on either side of John's body, he looked down and saw his cock sliding into her mouth.

Feeling a thrill even more powerful than before, Judd's mouth fell open as he felt his cock hitting the back of Scarlett's mouth and then feeling it slip even deeper. When Scarlett's nose buried itself in his pubes, Judd thought that he was going to die. When she pulled back with a slight gargling noise, Scarlett looked up and said, "Take me."

Judd could barely believe what was happening. When she throated him again, grabbing his hips for leverage, Judd abandoned all caution and grabbed her head. Every time he pulled out and back in, the gargle noise excited him even more. Judd wanted to remain in this position until her died of old age, but he was taken by his climax after ten strokes. It was now his turn to laugh maniacally as he came, feeling his sperm shooting directly down Scarlett's throat.

MrIllusion
MrIllusion
4,808 Followers