Breaking Clichés Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrIllusion
MrIllusion
4,836 Followers

Both girls laughed as they watched Scarlett's breasts bouncing up and down in slow motion. "Damn, that's pretty nice if I say so myself! Here Kar, take my phone and I'll make a video for John..." After the repeated the performance, Scarlett made Karianne swear to keep the second video just for her.

Now alone in the bathroom, she locked the door and opened her box with a grin. "John's mind is going to crack when he sees me in this!" she thought. One of the most surprising quirks of John's personality, aside from the fact that he liked and drove old american muscle cars, was his fascination for the Batman universe. A couple of months ago, when Scarlett learned that he found the Harley Quinn character just OK, but found her appearance amazing, her Halloween plan had begun to develop.

And now it was about to fully bloom. Stripping down completely, Scarlett reached for the costume's bra. Well, what remained of the original bra. She had bought it about a year ago in a sex shop, knowing that it wouldn't last long. When the threads finally tore apart, she removed them and tried to salvage the rest. With a bit of work, she transformed what had already been a very sexy bra into one that was, frankly, indecent. It was now little more than a wire running under her breasts and some padding on the exterior sides to push them slightly together and up.

Looking at herself in the mirror, her breasts almost looked fake. As firm and youthful as they were, flesh was flesh and their sheer weight dictated the way they fell. Now, with this barely-there bra, they really looked like they were being pushed up and outwards unnaturally. Perfect for a cartoon character!

When she slipped her spandex top over her head and around her breasts, the effect was breathtaking. Usually, Scarlett enjoyed having low necklines for the simple reason that she liked to show her breasts off. But for the top of her costume, she had chosen one of Harley's simplest costume: the black and red skin tight suit. The movie version had been nice, but the black and red spandex... hard to beat! And it really was skin tight, from her waist to her neck. Moving around, jumping a bit and making her breasts shake, Scarlett actually hesitated. "Can I really go out dressed like this?" Biting her lower lip, she thought about it. With a grin, she nodded at herself in the mirror.

In any case, she was going to wear a mask, she was never going to see the people she'd meet tonight again, it was Halloween, and she was burning up with lust. John and Karianne had already had a lot more than a good look at her breasts, and Scarlett realized that she was quite comfortable with Judd seeing her like this.

Reaching down into the box, she pulled the white necklace, then she decided to leave it off. "Less authentic, but a lot sexier without this big thing covering me." she thought. She then pulled her hose out. They were simple and perfect for the costume: rings of black and red all the way up. Scarlett hadn't tried to do a perfect replica of one of Harley Quinn's specific costumes. A bit of mix and match had made the job a lot easier. She slipped the fine hose up her legs and around her round ass. No panties, obviously.

Over the hose, she added a very short and flaring leather skirt, black and red. If she moved or turned too fast, it was probably going to let a few observers see her ass. She didn't care much and in any case, she thought, laughing at herself, "Most people will be staring at my breasts. Haha! I'm really drunk on lust!" Scarlett then painted her face as best she could, considering that she would have a mask anyway.

A couple of weeks ago, she thought about dyeing her hair, but she really hated the sticky feel of temporary dies. Instead she pulled a wig from the box and attached it firmly on her own, carefully bunned-up hair. As she had very long hair, the fit wasn't perfect, but more than good enough. She twisted her head left to right and was rather pleased with the results: both long and colourful pigtails were spot on!

After putting on her mask, she looked down into the box for the last piece. It had taken some work, but she succeeded in finding a working pair of old-school roller skates, which she had died red and black. Scarlett hadn't roller skated for a long while, and had never tried the old-school version. She was glad to discover, from the few moves she could do in here, that it wasn't all that bad.

In fact, as she rolled into the room, she felt really at ease. When she looked up from her skates, she laughed at the sight of Karianne and her boyfriend. Karianne was grinning, clearly stunned by her costume. "Wow! That's a great costume girl!" Sitting next to her, Judd was quite simply staring at her breasts. The same comment, "Wow!" clearly had a different meaning. Scarlett remembered that he had just seen her video minutes ago.

Making her breasts jiggle from side to side a bit, she was pleased to see his mouth open slightly. Karianne, finally noticing Judd, gave him a playful slap upside the head. Then again, after having teased him in the car and with the gift of the video, she couldn't really be angry about it.

As Karianne disappeared in the bathroom to get dressed, Scarlett was left alone with Judd. Little did she know that those twenty or so minutes would have a dramatic impact later in the evening. Nothing remarkable happened, just friendly conversations as he changed into his own costume. He hesitated when he realized that he had to strip down to his briefs, but after a quick look at Scarlett, just shrugged and dropped his pants.

Scarlett, looking briefly at the prominent bulge, thought that he was still sporting a semi-erection, that its size made Karianne just as lucky as she was, and that Judd didn't mind showing it to her. He glanced at her just as he was pulling his bat-pants on, a bit flustered, his face a bit flushed, but not remotely as shy as he should have been. Again, Scarlett was impressed by his poise.

In her experience, she'd only seen such composure in much older men. Like John, who was much older than Judd. Despite all that she had thrown at him during their first meeting, all the overwhelming sexual looks, moves, invitations and innuendos, even after she briefly made him believe that he had taken her without her consent, he had kept his head. Or rather, he had succeeded at keeping control even though she had pushed him into a state of angry lust he had never felt before.

Not looking at Judd anymore, lost in sweet memories, she remembered how he had taken her roughly on the hood of his car. He had taken her pussy, her mouth, her throat, her breasts... And soon after that first day, her ass as well. It was not that he had been able to resist her, but he had managed to remain himself through everything she had thrown at him. And that, of course, had made her fall madly in love with him. She still remembered just how shocked she had been, after the really wild sex they had shared, which could have been a delicious one-time thing, when he had asked her "I want to learn how to give you our first kiss."

When Judd asked her why she was grinning, eyes lost somewhere, Scarlett snapped out of her trance and looked at him. "Sorry! I was thinking about John"

"Ha! Really! I envy the guy... I think I have a pretty good idea what he's going to be doing tonight..." Judd replied, smiling.

"Well," Scarlett said, glancing at the bathroom, "I have a good feeling you won't have much time to be envious, my friend."

Right at this moment, Karianne got out of the bathroom fully dressed and asked, "He won't be envious of what?"

"Envious of the sex I'll be having with John tonight." replied Scarlett with a smile.

"What do you think, Judd?" Karianne asked.

Both girls laughed as they saw his face, his relaxed jaw. Even though Scarlett had seen Karianne in her costume last night, the full effect of the make up, the big red wig and the fake ivy all over her body was breathtaking. Essentially all she had on was a neck to toe hose, all green but very transparent. Sown into a pattern of a very sexy bikini were fake leaves, strategically placed. Finally, snaking around her legs, torso and arms were fake ivy. The red and green make-up, as well as the generous red wig were topping an already impressive costume.

Batman, nearly fully dressed himself, walked towards her and finally stood, staring at her slowly from head to toe. Scarlett knew that most women would be at least embarrassed by such a bold scrutiny, especially since Judd had spent the last few minutes staring at Scarlett's body, but Karianne was positively radiating. In a low voice, perhaps out of lust, perhaps out of roleplay, Judd said, in a very low voice, "Would you mind very much if I tore and ripped the costume off you tonight?"

"I would be heartbroken if you didn't." Was Karianne's reply, and Scarlett could see that Judd's words had stoked Karianne's passion even more.

Sitting on the bed, Scarlett knew that if she left them alone, they'd never even get to the party. With a strange smile, she also knew that if she got up and kissed Karianne right now, they'd have a threesome. Taking a deep breath and getting up, she grabbed both their arms and pulled them outside with her. As she skated towards the party, easily finding her balance, she suddenly remembered Karianne's last question for John during last night's text. About a threesome with another man.

Turning around and looking straight into her friend's eyes, she wondered if Karianne had planned this all along. She didn't quite dare ask her about it in front of Judd, and she couldn't see if Karianne's innocent face was a mask of not. She did take another look at him, a different kind of look. "Hmm... Could be interesting... Would John really be that open-minded?" she thought.

Scarlett took another deep breath and was ready to open the door to the great hall, where the costume party was happening. They could already hear the music. Just before pushing the door, she thought of something. Looking at Judd, she asked him if had chosen this costume to accompany Karianne, or if he really liked Batman. The latter. Grinning, Scarlett told them of her little plan.

When they entered the hall a couple of minutes later, Scarlett was rather surprised by the number of people there. Usually philosophy conferences were small affairs, but there must have been more than a hundred people here. Even better for her plan. She had shown John's picture to Judd once again, and both girls followed him as he entered. They kept to the shadows for a bit, giving Judd enough tim to find John. As she moved around, she grinned as she realized that there were lot, a fucking lot of vampires in the room.

It looked like John wasn't the only philosopher with a thing for vampires... Above the music, she suddenly heard Batman crying the Joker's name. The guy at the music was pretty quick, as he lowered the sound level almost immediately. Scarlett grinned when she heard John's voice replying loud and clear, "Oh no, not you! What do you want, gutter bat?"

"Is that the proper way to address your better, to address the man who will put you down?" was Judd's guttural reply.

"Put me down? You? With what army?"

Scarlett could see that Batman and the Joker were now facing each other in a growing ring of cleared space, right in the middle of the room. People were looking, amused at this little scene. John pressed on, swiftly taking the lead, "Hey Batman! Someone told me you sounded more like an owl than a bat!"

Not missing a beat, Judd replied, very loudly, "Who?"

People around them laughed a bit, either because they knew the joke or were drunker than they should! John kept going with a classic, "Knock! Knock!"

Everybody was expecting the equally classic "Who's there?" but Judd remained silent. "Knock! Knock!" again from the Joker, and again with no reply from Batman.

After the third time, Judd said: "Alfred, there's someone at the door!" thoroughly ruining whichever joke the Joker had in mind.

The crowd laughed more at this second joke though. John went at it again, "What's Batman's favourite part of a Joke?"

"Tell me it' not the "PUNCH" line?" was Judd's deadpan reply.

"Well, yes!"

That one got a mix of laughter and boos... But from her vantage point, the crowd still seemed to like the game.

Finally, Judd told one of his own, which was Scarlett's signal. "Stop it right there Joker, that was really, really bad. I got one joke for you. Listen carefully. When is Joker not plotting a murder?"

"Ha! That one's easy!" was John's quick reply, but Scarlett was pretty sure John had no idea. Slowly, carefully, she made her way through the crowd, asking people to remain quiet. "What do I do when I'm not plotting a murder? Hmmm. I'm, er... I'm riding my Harley! Hahahaha!"

Scarlett was actually impressed by John's impression of the Joker's maniacal laughter. But as he did, she parted the crowd and appeared in the circle around the two men. Most of the people she had brushed against hadn't taken a good look at her, but when she rolled free, in the light, just about everybody had a really good look at her. Given that about 95% of the crowd were males, there was a very audible collective gasp. A second later, most of them applauded this conclusion to the little scene. Applauded and whistled. Perhaps because of the costumes, perhaps because of the alcohol, but Scarlett heard a storm of whistles through the applause.

Her focus was on the Joker though. At first, she saw him throwing his head back and laughing at her appearance. He had obviously been having a great time with Batman, and now this last joke had turned out to be a very nice set-up. Very loudly, she said "Hey Puddin'!" After hearing her voice, and as she was skating all around the opened space, he finally took a good look at her, from her head to her skates. The laughter transformed into a smile, but his eyes flashed with lust. Then, seconds later, as he was looking at her breasts, swaying and bouncing as they were, his eyes suddenly popped wide open and he looked up at her masked face. Squinting for a little while, his mouth now opened, he finally recognized her.

As he did, completely out of character for John but perfect for the Joker, he opened his arms wide and shouted his maniacal laughter again. Walking towards her, he said, very loudly, "Come here, lover!" When she did, he wrapped her in his arms and lifted her, making her turn with him. Finally Scarlett had him in her arms and she leaned down for a kiss. The crowd applauded again, and laughter broke out when he slipped his hands from her thighs to her ass. She could now feel his fingers dangerously close to her pussy and asshole, but most of her attention was directed at their mouths, lips and tongues. That kiss, their first in a week, felt like a damn breaking apart, releasing huge stores of pent-up pressure.

Scarlett had no idea how long they remained this way, locked into this very passionate and very sexually charged kiss. When they finally broke it, most of the cleared space had disappeared, gobbled up by the crowd again. A few of them slapped the Joker on the back, congratulating him for this little show. Some of the guys were clearly his friends or close colleagues, and Scarlett tried to keep up with all the names of those John presented. She was still glued to his side, nestled comfortably in the crook of his arm. It was very strange to see him with his awesome Joker make-up. But oh so sweet.

A few minutes later Karianne and Judd appeared, and John hugged them both, laughing with the Batman again, realizing that this had all been set-up. We all drifted to the bar to share a drink, and ended up on a small balcony. Later, Scarlett and Karianne left the boys together to get new drinks. As they came back, they saw Judd leaning in closer to John, grinning as he told him something. When he stopped, John looked at him quickly, then at his coming girlfriend. He then grinned slowly. "Hmm... what has he said to him?" wondered Scarlett.

A few minutes later, Scarlett was alone with John for the first time. Karianne had gone back inside because of the chill of the autumn night, bringing Judd with her. Scarlett leaned close to John's ear and whispered, "Puddin', you remember our little talk about me not wearing panties? Well, I'm don't have any on right now. And I didn't even put a single pair in my bag for the week-end." She was thrilled by his wordless reply, a very low growl as he grabbed her and held her very tight against him. The night was chilly indeed, but Scarlett was boiling up.

Raising herself on the front wheels of her skates, she added, "If you're game to rip my hose apart right here, I'll let you do whatever you want with me."

John looked at her, lust even more clear in his eyes. But after a deep breath, he replied, "I'm pretty sure I could do whatever I want with you regardless... Batman told me about how badly you needed me. Maybe I should tease you tonight." Scarlett hissed, mentally cursing Judd and looking at John with fire in her eyes. "Oh... Quiet down my little Harley. I intend to ride you all night long. Did you know that I've had an erection since I recognized you earlier?"

Scarlett was a bit surprised; it had been at least 20 minutes. Reaching down, she let her hand slide over his crotch, grinning when she found the big lump she had fantasized so much about the pas few days. "Hmm, that feels delicious. What, pray tell, do you intend to do with that, Puddin'?"

"Well, if you'd please reach behind you and close the little blind, I'd really like to shove that hard cock all the way down your throat."

Scarlett's heart jumped. Without even bothering to consider how probable it was that someone would come out despite the blind, nor with verifying if people could see them from the ground in the darkness, she turned around and closed the curtains.

Turning back around, she fell to her knees and swatted John's hands away from his pants. With a deftness and a speed that rivalled any possible record time, she undid his belt, his button and his zipper, pushing his pants and boxers down. She gasped as she saw his cock, opening her mouth already. As she grabbed it with her hands, she shivered: the length, the girth, the so very faint curve to the left and the great bulbous head... Without waiting any more time, she rose up and engulfed it. Just a regular blowjob at first: two, then three then four inches, coating it's every last area and recess with her saliva. Already taking deep breaths, she pulled out and spat right at the veiny underside. Using her fingers to spread that saliva all over his length, she looked up at him. "Hold on..." she whispered just before pulling his cock down towards her and taking his entire length inside her body.

As she felt his glans reaching the back of her throat, she found the correct angle and relaxed her muscles. She had discovered that she really enjoyed deepthroating many years ago. Her first experience hadn't been all that great, and the jerk that had tried it without warning had been quickly dealt with. For all she knew, he was still cursing himself for that mistake. But when she tried it again with a more interesting lover, she had discovered yet another fetish for her collection.

Now, years of practice later, it was easy for her to do it. John was just big enough to please her pussy and fit in her ass, and as it turned out, his girth was perfect for this as well. Strangely enough, she'd discovered that a penis that was too thin was harder to deepthroat.

Handling her gag reflex, Scarlett pushed herself up until her nose was pressed against his pubes. Both of her hands were now on his ass, guiding his movements. She felt his own hands on her head, but knew that he wouldn't try to push her too hard. But she had taught him to really take her, even in this delicate position. During the months since their first time, with her head upside down and her back on the hood of the Charger, they had found a balance of roughness and safety.

MrIllusion
MrIllusion
4,836 Followers