Breaking Clichés Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrIllusion
MrIllusion
4,841 Followers

Eventually he had to pull out, and he crashed down on the other bed, stunned, spent and exhausted. Free of his cock, Scarlett began riding John's cock again, bent forward to kiss Karianne at the same time. A minute later she was cumming herself, her arms high above her head as she glowed like a goddess, her breasts dancing freely. Judd was on his back on the bed, staring at her, awed by the sight.

John, under both girls, was trying his best to enjoy every single feeling he was drowned under while keeping his pleasure on a plateau, safe from a climax. Maybe Judd would be able to surge again, being in his very early twenties, but John preferred to stretch his own pleasure. When Scarlett came above and around him, it was his ultimate willpower test, but he passed. He briefly thought he was going to get a pause, but when Scarlett dismounted, Karianne jumped on the occasion and dove down on John's cock.

The 69 took away John's great access to Karianne's ass, which he'd been tickling with his tongue. On the other hand, it gave him free reign on her pussy and clit. Seconds into that 69, the two lovers began a race to climax. When he felt Karianne bucking above him, pulling away from his cock in the process, John grinned right into her pussy. Karianne groaned and screamed her pleasure, pushing herself hard against John's face. Afterwards, when she leaned back down and took John's cock back into her mouth to finish him, he surprised her by pushing her off.

Scarlett, who was now caressing and cajoling Judd's cock back to life on the other bed, saw John getting up, looking down at them. Until now, even though they've all had sex with each other's partners, the switched couples only had shared oral sex. Scarlett was about to make her move, but stopped herself as she looked into John's eyes. She knew he hadn't climaxed yet, and recognized his expression. He was, obviously, very keyed up. His glistening cock seemed rock hard, veins bulging all around. He looked at her hand on Judd's cock, and then the two men looked at each other for a few seconds. Loving it when he took charge, Scarlett felt a burst of pleasure in her belly when he ordered her, "Mount him."

Squatting above Judd, his nearly fully hard cock in her hand, she guided its head against her wet lips, then against her hole. It had been a very long time since she'd had a cock other than John's inside her. Before lowering herself upon it, she looked directly into John's eyes. As she felt this new cock enter her, stretch her labia, then muscles and reach almost to her cervix, she grinned and moaned.

She barely had time to fuck him a few strokes that John kneeled behind her, pushing her forward. Another pang of pleasure and anticipation coursed through her body as she guessed what John was going to do. As she felt his cock sliding against her asshole, she grinned, kissing Judd and letting her breasts mould themselves on his chest.

But suddenly, she was taken completely by surprise. So was Judd. As John was letting his cock slide up and down across her anus, spitting on it occasionally, he suddenly guided his cock lower. So much so that she felt him against her pussy lips. Her eyes opened wide and a memory popped into her mind.

About two months ago, as Scarlett already had a dildo inside her pussy, John was about to sodomize her at the same time. It was one of her favourite thrills. But that night they had attempted to do this in a peculiar position, and John's cock slipped and partially lodged itself next to the dildo, inside her. At first it had hurt, but a lot less than she would have believed. After a brief pause, Scarlett had whispered "Do it..." and John complied. In the past, Scarlett had experienced a cock in her pussy and one in her ass at the same time, but never this. The feeling had been wonderful. And now John wanted to do it with a real cock.

Surprised as well, Judd broke the kiss to look at John. John, patient behind her, asked them both, "Are you ready for this?" Looking at Judd, Scarlett could see that he was very surprised, but he grinned and nodded. Slowly, John pushed in, and felt his glans popping inside. It was the very first time he had touched another man's cock, and Scarlett would learn later that it had been a very intense moment for him.

Eventually, after having let her guide his speed with her hand on his hip, John was as deep as he would go. Scarlett could scarcely believe what was happening, the intensity of the feelings that were ravaging her. As both men began fucking her, sometimes in sync, sometimes sliding against each other in opposite directions, she felt herself descend into a sort of trance. In this timeless moment, she let herself be guided by Judd's hands on her thighs and John's on her hips. At one point, she moaned "What I'd give for a cock in my mouth right now..." she heard the three people around her laugh at her comment, but she didn't care.

She barely registered Karianne's hand slipping under her belly, but as soon as her smooth fingers reached her clit, Scarlett exploded. She broke out of her trance gradually, like a tune with a very low trebled beat that gradually becomes a lot clearer. And for one of the rare moments in her life, she was not exploding in one climax. It was more a chain reaction of pleasure and orgasms, cresting wave that kept on cresting.

She felt like a surfer riding the same unending climax, perfectly gaging her own movements on those of the two cocks ploughing into her. And, of course, Karianne's fingers on her clit. She moaned and cried out, and even shouted her pleasure at the top of her voice. Karianne was the only one in a position to grin, knowing that all the neighbours would have a funny story to tell about this night.

As she felt herself running out of endurance and her climaxes fading, she heard Judd grunting and bucking under her. Usually she liked the sensation of cum exploding inside her, but in the current situation she barely felt it. Surprising everybody, John suddenly pulled out. The feeling of her muscles relaxing and contracting at the same time, solely around Judd's nice cock, was phenomenal. As Judd was still making very slight and slow fucking motions, she slipped her arms under him and hugged him tight. Her head sideways on his shoulder, she grinned as she saw John shoving Karianne hard on the the other bed.

When Karianne fell on her back, she expected John to turn her around and fuck her either in doggy style or the speed bump. But he didn't. Instead he kneeled between and opened her thighs wide before moving into a very classic missionary position. Karianne, grinning as her arms wrapped around him, seemed perfectly at ease with this position. Then they began to kiss each other intensely.

Scarlett saw her friend's long legs high up in the air then wrapping themselves around John. She moaned through their kiss as John was grounding her pussy rather than pistonning in and out. He wanted her to cum before he did.

When Karianne did climax again, the kiss broke and she turned her head away from Scarlett and Judd. When that happened Scarlett, still feeling occasional thrills of pleasure from Judd's slowly deflating cock, saw John turning his head towards her. Looking straight into her eyes, he whispered, "I love you." Nearly broken by too much pleasure, spent as she lay upon Judd, Scarlett had believed that the night couldn't hold more surprises.

But John's simple phrase, after having made love with another woman in a unexpectedly intimate way, shook Scarlett. John had told her that he loved her many, many times in the past. But he must have known that making love with Karianne in this position, with a long kiss, would surprise her. Would John ever stop to surprise and challenge her?

Knowing she would have to think and talk about it later, Scarlett grinned as she heard John finally allowing himself to orgasm. He had one hand under Karianne's ass and was now pumping in and out of her pussy a lot harder. His head was buried in her neck as he exploded. Scarlett could see his entire body arching forward, trying to push itself even deeper into Karianne's pussy. Disentangling herself from Judd as his cock finally plopped out, they both sat in the bed, looking at John and Karianne drawing out their climaxes. At one point they heard Karianne whisper a loud "Yes!", seconds before John finally crashed, utterly spent.

The following evening, after a day of more explorations during which Karianne realized her fantasy of having two cocks inside her at the same time, Scarlett and John found themselves finally alone in John's Charger. During the long ride home, John finally explained to her what that "Yes!" had been about. As it turned out, just as Karianne was climaxing under him, John had slipped his hand under her ass and had pushed his finger inside her anus.

He had then whispered to her, "Regardless of what happens with Judd, promise me that you'll let me be the first to take your ass." And so she had. That explanation had led to a much longer discussion on what that sexual weekend meant for them. Eventually Scarlett managed to find the courage to ask him about the kiss and missionary position. John's answer and the ensuing discussion had filled most of the five hour ride.

Years later, Scarlett would remember that drive as a turning point in her life. She would remember being scared at first, wondering if John was actually falling in love with Karianne. The two of them had become really good friends after that first wild night when they shared a threesome. Yet until that point Scarlett had never even considered that John could fall in love with her. When she asked, his simple reply had shaken her. "But of course I love her..." When she asked him if he loved her as a friend or as a lover, John had smiled and taken her hand. And had begun explaining how he saw life and love.

Scarlett then discovered that what she had thought were very clear lines between lust, love, desire, friendship, sex and intimacy were not all that clear. In fact, John made her realize that even in her own past, things hadn't been always that simple. Some of the people she had brought to her bed had been there for simple physical pleasure, and other had been real lovers. But some others didn't fit in those simple categories. John also made her confront her own feelings for Karianne, whom she still considered nothing more than a good friend. That may have been the case in the past, but things had indeed changed during the last few months.

Scarlett would always remember that drive through the mountains and their glorious fall colours as the start of something new with John. She had brought him into her world of love, friendship and sex, of intense desire stoked by lingerie, sexy dresses, merciless teasing and everything else she had learned and mastered up to that point in her early twenties. And she knew without a doubt that she had made her older lover learn a lot of important things about all of this. John had grown as a man and a human being by being so confronted in such an intimate area of his life.

But now it was John's turn to invite her into his own world. He had shaken her young world since the day they had accidentally met at the campus library. And Scarlett would quickly realize that this long discussion had been a crucial moment in her life and their relationship. Even rattled as she was in the car, Scarlett knew that her world was being opened-up. She also knew that she wanted nothing more than to grab on to John's hand and discover it with him.

MrIllusion
MrIllusion
4,841 Followers