Breaking the Duck! Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes dear... and you can call me Flissy..." She murmured and her hand thankfully relaxed as she slumped back in the seat and appeared to doze off.

She had given me an address in Shaw Green Lane to the north of Cheltenham, which was only a five minute drive from our place and it turned out to be an attractive four bedroomed half-timbered 1920's semi with a newish Ford Escort Estate parked in the drive and so I assumed that she had been brought to the party by another guest.

Getting her out of the car was less of a problem than getting her in. The short sleep seemed to have sobered her up a bit and she managed to stagger from the car to her porch door under her own steam. I stood by the car and watched her until she unlocked the door and then she turned and waved me up.

"Come in for a night cap...dear boy!" She disappeared into the house leaving the door open and against my better judgement I followed her.

I found her in a long front to back lounge with French doors at one end overlooking what appeared to be a deep somewhat overgrown rear garden. Flissy was standing by a large sideboard pouring gin into two tumblers.

"There is gin and tonic, gin and lime or gin and gin," She chuckled. "With or without ice?"

"Would you mind if I just had tonic and ice...I'm driving remember?" I asked.

"As you please... Greg dear," She said transferring both of the gins into the one glass and replacing it with tonic and a scoop of ice. She handed me the glass and waved me towards one of the large couches that straddled the room and followed me, sitting very close and tucking her legs up under her the way women do showing an expanse of chubby thigh. She really was not unattractive for an older lady, just very pissed and frighteningly randy. I wondered if Gerry from the Foreign Office had put in all the work and foreplay and I was now reaping the benefit.

"It is Gavin...Flissy..." I told her again but I don't think that it sank in. Next time that she called me Gerry or George or whatever, I would just let it ride.

She took my drink and put both glasses on the coffee table then swivelled towards me and leaned in close.

"I'm sure that you would like to kiss me...wouldn't you Gavin?" She purred. Christ she had actually got my name right at last.

Suddenly her heavy breasts were crushing me back into the sofa and her lips were pressed against mine, her hot tongue probing into my mouth like a gin flavoured sausage and I was instinctively responding my mouth sucking at hers and my tongue licking over her teeth and lips. My hands pushed up between us to cup her generous breasts, my thumbs rubbing at her concealed nipples until I could feel them hardening and growing inside her bra.

I had the hardest erection of my life which was stretching out my dress trousers and threatening to burst through the zip; I could already feel it had poked through the fly opening in my shorts and was threatening to seep pre-cum through my trousers.

Then incredibly I felt her hand down there. Her fingers folded around my trapped prick and started to rub up and down through my trousers, Christ I was going to shoot my load soon, I just knew it! Melanie Cooper had rubbed my dick a couple of times but that had just been exploratory...this was for real!

Suddenly her other hand was pulling at my fly and with a motion like the arm of a crane swinging out my erection sprang free of my trousers and was immediately seized in a strangle grip by one of her fists.

"My, but aren't we a big boy..." She sighed and her hand started to move slowly up and down my length. Jesus Christ, she was giving me my first ever real hand job. I was so close to exploding that I had to clench my buttocks to stop from ejaculating there and then. I was hoping that I was going to get fucked soon and I needed to save it.

Then my fucking telephone started to ring!

It was a brand new cell 'phone that Mother had given me as a birthday gift just that morning... nobody had my bloody number yet...I hadn't even memorised it myself! The thing was vibrating furiously in my trouser pocket, it made me jump. I jerked and shot my load! I pumped streams of thick sticky spunk all over Mrs. Pope's hand, the front of her dress and I saw a gob of semen dripping from her round chin.

Incredibly she was so pissed that she just started to laugh. I didn't know if I was furious or devastated. My first real chance at a shag and I had fucked it up, again!

I pulled the telephone from my pocket and pressed the green button. It was my mother, of course...who else could it possibly be!

"Where are you Gavin? I hope that you are not out chasing after that waitress!"

"No Mother, I took Mrs. Pope home..." I muttered. I might have got to fuck her if you hadn't called and made me rabbit! I silently thought.

"You are a good thoughtful boy..." She cooed. "Now come home and we can have a birthday drink together before going to bed."

I looked over at Flissy Pope. She had slumped down and appeared to have fallen asleep. Nothing was going to happen now... I had sort of been half given a hand job but I had been hoping for my first ever shag...that would have been a great eighteenth birthday present.

I tidied myself up, made sure there were no stains on my trousers or shirt and then went back to the car dropping the latch on Mrs. Pope's front door. I doubted if she would remember what happened in the morning or who she had been with, she might never work out whose semen had stained her dress. Even if she did remember me I doubted that she would tell my mother about the incident and that was all that mattered.

*

Despite my mother's disapproval I telephoned Kellie the next day but without success the 'phone just rang out unanswered. I got the same result the day after and again on the day following that. I was a bit annoyed but not overly concerned, Kellie was a working girl and she had told me that the catering trade was busy at that time of year with weddings, garden parties and functions so I guessed that she was probably working most days and evenings. I did consider calling her again at 2 am on the Thursday but in the end chickened out if she was at home and asleep I did not want to piss her off.

At the end of the week I was on the point of giving up. I had liked Kellie a lot and thought that the feeling was reciprocated, we hadn't become intimate in our brief acquaintance but I felt that we could, she had occupied my erotic fantasies for a week and I had begun to delude myself that if we hooked up I would be able to persuade her to let me into her bed. Then I remembered that she had told me that she worked at the Turks Head bar and restaurant in Gloucester most Friday nights and decided to drive over and see if I could find her there.

I needed to throw Mother off the scent and so I called my mate Michael and suggested that we went out for a drink and something to eat on the Friday, it gave me the much needed excuse to be in Gloucester.

'Holy Michael' was one of the lucky few of my friends that my mother approved of; his father was a canon at Gloucester Cathedral and sat on a local homeless rescue charity with Mother and was as boring an old fart as you could image but Michael and I had been close friends since junior school. Michael had also been a member of the school cross-country team, he was clean living, he didn't smoke, he never got rat-arsed and he definitely didn't chase women...he didn't even talk sex like most young men... in three months' time he was off Oxford to read theology before entering the church like his father. He was the ideal cover for my little covert expedition to find Kellie.

We got to the pub about nine-thirty and found that it was heaving. Lots of students and local under thirties, the music was loud and trashy rock, I hated it but strangely it was Michael's scene and he knew quite a few of the leather jacketed customers. There was no sign of Kellie but I bought us a couple of pints of Draught Bass and ordered beef burgers at a table in the restaurant area.

It was actually quite good spending a lad's night out with Michael, the first time that we had been drinking together legally, before tonight we had both been under-aged and although I would chance ordering a pint of beer or lager, Michael would always stick to soft drinks, I guess it was his strong moral upbringing. We talked about friends, ambitions and our imminent university courses but getting on for closing time Kellie had still not appeared, I was disappointed and ended up confessing to my mate why I had dragged him out to this particular pub. As usual Michael was the understanding buddy.

"Why the hell didn't you say earlier..." He said. "Go up to the bar and ask the landlord when she is next on duty..." I guess that I should have thought of that myself.

The publican was a large muscular guy with tattooed forearms and huge handlebar moustaches but a friendly face. When I asked him about Kellie he stared at me for a minute and burst out laughing then leaned over the bar and beckoned me forward to speak confidentially.

"How well do you know her?" He asked conspiratorially.

"I only met her for the first time a few days ago..." I confirmed.

"Well take my advice and steer well bloody clear..." He whispered.

"Huh?"

"Look...stupid bitch has got herself pregnant, up the fucking duff!" He told me. I guess he saw my face drop in dismay. "It is obviously not yours, son... but it's not her husband's either... he has been away with his regiment in Germany for the past six months...well now he is back and pissed as fucking hell that his missus has been screwing around!"

So that was that! I had liked Kellie a lot but she was married...and she was pregnant so it was over before it even started. I wasn't sure if pregnant women should be fucking but I would have been more than willing to give it a go...I guess that was a non-runner now.

Yet another of my dreams of getting laid blown out of existence. Dad would be proud of my having made yet another fuck up when it came to making life choices.

My disappointment had even ruined my wanking off fantasies. I had been beating off to visions of Kellie for the past week but that night I just couldn't make it work for me... knowing that getting to screw her was an impossibility wrecked that make-believe visualisation completely. It was back to Cameron Diaz and the feisty blonde police woman who patrolled the new shopping centre.

*

The next year the shit really hit the fan and I was caught right in the middle of it all.

My first semesters at university had worked out well, the course work was great, everything that I had hoped for, and the guys and girls in my peer group were a nice bunch for the most part. A small group of us had started to go about together, we went to gigs and the usual student haunts, we got rat-arsed a few times and I even persuaded Mother to let me have a half dozen friends back to stay the week-end a couple of times.

My mother seemed to realise at last, that as a nineteen year old student, she needed to cut me a bit of slack, I got out more and even managed a go out on a couple of one-on-one dates with girls although I never got past some heavy snogging and a fumble in my car. I still had to come home every night and the couple of times I stayed out until morning she had a real hissing fit and threatened to take my car away. I was still a fucking virgin and nothing I did or tried to do seemed to get me any closer to changing that.

I even considered splashing a ton on a hooker. Oddly I think that my father would have approved of that course of action he would have seen it as a masculine solution to my problem.

It was shortly after the long summer vacation had started that everything changed forever, Helga Kannick came to stay and then left...and so did my father.

Helga was German, from Stralsund but claimed that her family were Danish. She was twenty-two, tall and slim with a fantastic figure, a strikingly pretty face, bright blue eyes and long straight blonde hair. She was fucking beautiful and I was infatuated with her from the moment we were introduced. She just made me so horny that it became a problem, I couldn't be around her without getting an embarrassing hard-on.

Helga's father was doing business with my Dad, he had been flying back and forth to Germany for months and had agreed that Helga would come and stay with us for the summer as some sort of au pair, to learn English.

How he had persuaded Mother to agree to the arrangement I never knew but I can think of nothing that she would want less than having a strange, beautiful woman staying at the house for a month or more. She made all the right polite noises but her aversion to having Helga there was palpable and didn't help the already strained relations between her and my father.

Personally I was overjoyed. Having this gorgeous creature in the house seemed like a dream come true, she was young enough to be interested in guys my age and seemed friendly enough. My German was almost non-existent and her English not much better but her body language told me that she was flirting with me and that was good enough.

I didn't really see that much of her as father had arranged for her to attend summer recess language school in Gloucester so most days she was out of the house and Mother made sure that we were never left alone together the rest of the time.

Helga had now become my fantasy queen. I lay in bed at night imagining her in her room two doors further down the landing and started creeping about the place at times when I knew that she might be using the bathroom. I was rewarded a couple of times by meeting her on the landing between our rooms as she went for a shower wearing nothing but her bra and knickers and once I caught her totally nude. A true Scandinavian, she thought nothing of walking about the place naked and was totally unembarrassed at being seen. I had fled to my room to hide the instant erection that she provoked and sat on the floor with my back to the door and beat off into a tissue.

Mother had caught her sunbathing topless in the garden and had caused a fuss but I knew that she still did it when she thought she was alone at the house and made myself a little hidey hole in the rockery garden where I could crouch and watch her. Eventually I plucked up the courage to stroll casually by and start a conversation and just hoped that she wouldn't notice the growing bulge in my summer shorts.

She did! I knew she did because her eyes were fixed on my tented out shorts and she kept giving me these little lewd grins accompanied by sexy little giggles. She had rolled over and I was getting a full view of her fantastic firm tits with their hard brown nipples, I desperately wanted to get my hands on them and I don't think that she would have stopped me or objected. I was starting to believe that Helga and I were getting somewhere when we heard the sound of Mother's car crunching over the shingle in the drive.

Helga swiftly gather up her towel and bikini top and fled towards the rear of the house and I tried to appear casual and strolled off into the rockery garden. I felt close to tears I had been so close and then it had all fallen apart again I lit a cigarette and waited for my boner to subside before returning to the house.

A few days later I returned from an afternoon at Cheltenham Public Library with an arm load of books for next terms course work. There were no cars in the driveway and the house was empty, or so it seemed. I went into the kitchen, dumped my books on the table and hung my jacket over the back of a chair then went to the 'fridge and pulled out a can of Stella Artois, popped the ring and took a long cold swig.

With Mother and Helga both out of the house, I felt free to go upstairs and take a cold shower to cool off and then crash out on my bed in my boxers and catch a few Z's before getting dragooned into to preparing the vegetables and salad for dinner.

I gathered up my books and started to climb the stairs lager can in hand when I heard what sounded like a low moan. I stopped and listened turned around and saw nothing but the house was full of creaks and groans, especially in the hot weather as the timberwork expanded and contracted.

I shrugged and continued up the stairs but when I got to the bedroom landing I heard the noise again, louder this time. I paused again but the place seemed a silent as a grave and so I went into my room and dump my books, stripped down to my shorts and started towards the master bedroom, my mother's room. I would use the shower in her en suite, it was newer and the jet was really fierce... So fierce that you could play it over your erect cock until the hammering water caused you to ejaculate. I could only use her shower when Mother was out as there was no lock on the en suite door and last time I risked it she had nearly caught me just as I disgorged my load and I only got away with it because of the steam filling the shower cabinet.

I walked towards the master bedroom, passing by the au pair's door which I noticed was slightly ajar, and then heard another moan. I stopped and listened. The house was silent except for the occasional soft sigh. I was curious to know where it was coming from. Another moaning sigh, or was it more of a grunt? I could hear clearly where it was coming from this time...Helga's room.

I tiptoed up to Helga's door my naked feet silent on the landing carpet, and slowly eased it open a fraction more. The sight that met his eyes caused my heart to beat faster and thump so hard that I was sure it could be heard all over the house. I clapped my hand over my mouth to stop myself from crying out. There, lying on her bed, naked as the days she was born, was Helga.

Her beautiful long blonde hair was spread out in a golden cascade across the pillow, her eyes were tightly closed and her mouth was open with the tip of her pink tongue slowly licking her lips leaving them moist and luscious. Her left hand was cupping her right breast, pinching her nipple which appeared hard and engorged between her finger and thumb. Her right hand was covering her smooth shaven pussy, three fingers plunging in and out of her vagina, her hand and upper thighs wet with the sex juices.

I watched, mesmerised by her display but aware that my prick had jerked into life and was tenting out my thin boxer shorts I folded my fingers around it and began to rub very gently as I leaned against the doorframe.

My attention returned to Helga. Her breathing was becoming more urgent and her thrusting was getting faster. Her hand was a blur as she plunged her fingers in and out of her pussy with speed. She stopped tweaking her nipple and ran her hand down her body. She started to feverishly rub her clitoris with that other hand whilst still keeping the momentum of her thrusting, penetrating fingers. She started to thrash her head from side to side and her moans were now more audible and regular. She started to raise her hips in time with her thrusting.

"O-h-h-h-h-h Mein Gott!!" she screamed as she shuddered to her climax. "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" Her legs were twitching like an electrocuted frog, her knees pumping up and down her heels sliding back on forth on the bedsheet.

She was still rubbing at her clit but she had slowed down with both hands. She pulled her fingers out of her vagina and brought them up to her mouth. She stuck out her tongue and began to lick them clean.

Oh, fuck! I had never seen anything like this before, I had never watched a girl finger fucking herself.

OK, I had seen a video once of lesbian love making and there were pictures in the glossy porno magazines that I had hidden in my collage locker. I would never dare bring my small collection of mags and erotic books home... Mother went through my room when I was out...I know that she did. Every time that I expectantly bought a packet of condoms they always disappeared no matter how well I thought that I had hidden them. I had to keep changing my emergency rubber in my wallet as I would be frightened to use it in case it had been interfered with.

123456...8