Breeding Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We could," I lamely offered.

"And what would that teach her?" she rejoined. "That the people she loves and trusts the most can't be counted on to keep their word. That breaking promises is okay. That hurting people is fine. Because being comfortable is more important than being honorable. Is that what we want to teach our daughter?"

"Yeah, but... pregnancy? That's pretty extreme, isn't it?"

"Would you rather she go find someone else, someone she barely knows to do it for her? Imagine how frustrated she must be right now, mentally, emotionally and sexually. You said it yourself not too long ago: she doesn't even have a boyfriend. She never HAS. For the last two years she's been saving herself for YOU, for THIS day in particular. And you want to take that away from her? You want to ruin her dreams and everything she's ever wanted? If you say no, imagine how cheated she's going to feel, honey. All this time, lost and wasted on a broken promise. She'll not only be devastated, she'll probably end up hating both of us and won't recover from it for a very long time indeed. Is that what you want?"

"Of course not," I answered honestly. "But... I'm her FATHER."

Mary shrugged. "So what? I'm your sister. Your TWIN sister. Not only did we turn out okay, so did she. Not a single thing wrong with her. Hell, she's probably the most genetically perfect woman I've ever seen. She wants you to sire her children. Are you REALLY that worried?"

I flashed my eyes at her. "Children?"

My sister demurred just the slightest bit. "Well, her first one, at least. We'll talk about more in the future, maybe. Hell, I'm young yet. I might want another one, too. I could stop taking birth control. Ellie and I could trip you every chance we can get until you just keep breeding us into a full harem of sexy, little women. We're only 38, honey. If you give her a girl, you might be able to do it all over again when you're fifty-six. What do you think about the idea of knocking up your granddaughter?"

My face fell at that prospect. "You can't be serious."

"Maybe. Maybe not. The future is a funny thing. But we're in the here-and-now. And, right now, OUR daughter wants you to put that big, fat cock of yours that I've enjoyed so very much into her tiny, virgin pussy and fuck the shit out of her until you cum inside her and fill her womb with the same seed that made her. THAT is our current state of affairs. And we agreed to it."

It wasn't what she said so much as HOW she said it that flipped the switch in my brain. Like I said: Mary is sensuality personified. She could be reading a phone book and it'd give me a boner if she said it right. "Johnson, Richard." Schwing! I found that I could no longer argue this point. And didn't want to. We both traced our gazes down the sheets until we stopped at the rising tent beneath them. We looked back into each other's eyes and a playful smile spread across both our faces. "I guess we did, didn't we?" I finally said.

She leaned down and kissed me passionately. When our lips parted, she said, "Here's what I propose: we go into the kitchen and have a big breakfast. Because I think we're BOTH going to need as much energy as we can get before the day is out. Then we'll just take our cues from our horny, sexpot daughter and see what the day brings. This is HER day. Her BREEDING day. Whatever she wants, whenever and however she wants it- she calls the shots. Tomorrow you can go back to being her father; today you're her living, breathing cock meant to do just one thing: impregnate our daughter. Waddaya say?"

I smirked at her. "What do I say? Nothing. Living, breathing cocks say nothing. We just cum and go as we're told."

Ellie

With all the teasing I did for Dad, Mom and I figured that we'd make Breeding Day as exciting for him as possible. So, as soon as I left them alone in their bedroom, I scurried off to mine and took off that t-shirt. End result being that I was now totally naked. Mom and I had shaved and waxed my pussy completely bare the night before, which is just the way Dad likes Mom's. Most birthday mornings, it's the birthday girl who has breakfast made for her, but this time I would be the one making breakfast. And, hopefully, I'd be the dessert! I hurriedly got into the kitchen and started making the biggest, best breakfast I could imagine- pancakes, bacon, eggs, coffee, fruit... basic stuff, but lots of it. Mom had told me that she would keep Dad busy and away from the kitchen for as long as possible to give me time to get everything ready. So, there I was, wearing just an apron and nothing underneath, while the pancakes were cooking, when Mom and Dad came in.

"Smells good," Dad said approvingly.

"Looks good, too," Mom added. She came to my side and, when I glanced at her, she winked. She wasn't wearing a stitch of clothing (something I'd never seen before, but I took it in stride), which probably meant that Dad wasn't, either. With that realization, I felt my cunny start to twitch with excitement. "Want me to take over while you go chat with your father?"

I beamed a smile at her and handed over the spatula. As an afterthought, I took off the apron and handed it to her. Safety first, after all- who wants to get grease burns when they're naked, right? When I turned around to look at my father, I was happy to see that he, too, was as naked as Mom and I. He was sitting at the breakfast table with the chair turned toward us, one foot dangling over his knee. Even from that angle, I could see his very prominent hard-on standing tall and proud in the open air. HOLY SHIT, MOM WASN'T FUCKING AROUND! Dad's cock is HUGE! If I was to guess, I'd say that it's close to ten inches long and about as thick around as maybe a paper towel tube. I just stared at it for a few seconds, wondering how Mom managed to fit that thing inside of her and how I was going to manage the same heroic feat.

Dad followed my gaze down to his pecker and then looked back up at me. "It gets smaller. Eventually." I watched his eyes roam up and down my body and then he smirked. "But probably not anytime soon. You look beautiful, sweetheart."

I slowly walked over to where he sat and stood in front of him, both of us getting a better look at our bodies. I gulped and then asked, "Can I... can I touch it?"

Dad uncrossed his legs and said, "You can do anything you want, honey. Today is your day. Just say what you want and it's as good as done."

"I- I've never seen one like this before. Pictures and video, sure, but... nothing like this. You're really okay with this?"

He fixed his eyes on mine. I could see the sincerity in his eyes as he said, "Absolutely. If this is what you want, this is what you'll get."

I knelt down in front of him and cautiously reached out for the monolith between his legs, the pillar of life-giving flesh that had created me. Before I even touched it, I could feel the palpable heat emanating from it. It looked so hard and imposing like that, just waiting for my touch, and it visibly throbbed. The veins were thick and pulsing and I could feel my mouth watering at the sight of it, but I wasn't sure if that was my arousal or because breakfast smelled so damn good. I like to think it was because of my arousal; you could've waved a pizza under my nose at that point and I probably wouldn't have noticed it. With just the barest of touches, I finally felt my father's throbbing tool as my fingers closed around its shaft. One hand couldn't fully surround it, it was so thick. I gingerly moved it around just a bit, almost like a joystick, but I was very careful not to hurt him. Dad just watched me in silence as I inspected my first penis ever. After a few seconds of moving it around, I started to slowly move my hand up the shaft, applying just a little bit of pressure. To my surprise, a small drop of clear fluid bubbled up at the tip. In a weird way, it was like squeezing an aloe vera leaf. I knew that it was pre-seminal fluid, known as pre-cum, but it was fascinating to see in person. With my free hand, I dabbed it with my finger, brought a drop of it to my lips and cautiously tasted it. Didn't taste like much of anything, really. A little thicker than water, definitely warmer, with just the slightest hint of saltiness. Best analog to it would be what spit tastes like, I guess.

"What do you think?" I heard my mother ask from across the kitchen. I told her. She just shrugged. "That's just a taste of what's to cum, no pun intended. Well, no, I guess the pun WAS intended. The real stuff is a lot thicker and packs a lot more punch. They say that each guy tastes differently. Personally, I think your father's seed tastes wonderful, like a salty butter-cream. I'll be done here in a few minutes. Betcha can't make him cum before breakfast is served!"

I looked up at my father searchingly, silently asking his permission. He just shrugged. "It's a sucker bet, baby. I never cum from blowjobs or hand-jobs. They feel great, but nothing compared to a warm, wet pussy. I'm just not wired to orgasm that way. And, besides, why would you want to waste my sperm on your stomach when it's your Breeding Day?" He gently laid a loving palm on my cheek and said, "Play with it a little bit if you want, but my cum belongs in your womb."

"He as a point," Mom sing-songed.

Meanwhile, the head of my father's cock leaked a little bit more pre-cum. This time I decided to get a bigger taste of it- from the source. I leaned forward, tilted the massive pole towards me, and stretched out my tongue. I was immediately greeted with a much clearer idea of what it tasted like and found that I like it. "Why's it leak like that, anyway?" I asked and looked up at my father. Keeping my eyes glued to his, I decided to go for broke and wrapped my lips around the thick head, applying just a small amount of suction. Probing the head gently with my tongue, it was surprisingly softer than I expected and I got to taste a LOT more of the pre-cum.

"Natural lubricant," he answered through gritted teeth. "If it's going into a small, tight space, that makes it easier."

I pulled my mouth off his swollen cockhead with a small pop, jumped to my feet, spun around and settled my wet pussy lips right on top of it. I moved so fast that even I wasn't really expecting it. As soon as I felt the pressure of his cockhead push against my pussy lips, I gasped. "Like this?" I forced myself to push down just a little bit more and felt my father's fat cockhead pry my lips apart. A shiver went down my spine as I thought to myself, "If he cums right now, it'll actually go right inside of me!"

Dad's hands quickly went to my hips to keep me stable while I bounced just the tiniest bit on the tip of his penis. He wasn't actually entering me, but there was definite contact between his genitals and mine and it felt deliciously good! I could feel my bald little cunny getting wetter with each gentle bounce, but I wasn't sure if it was from my own juices or his. And, frankly, I didn't care. It felt so naughty!

Mom glanced over her shoulder and stared at where her brother's cock was repeatedly kissing his daughter's begging pussy. She actually licked her lips at the sight of it! This went on for a few seconds until she got her wits about her and said, "No fucking until AFTER we've had breakfast. Deal?"

"Who's fucking?" I asked innocently. "I'm just kissing my father good morning, that's all."

Mom perked an eyebrow at me. "That's one hell of a kiss. And you aren't even facing him."

Feeling snarky, I stood up straight, turned around, straddled him properly, rested my weeping pussy right back on top of his throbbing cockhead and then planted a real kiss right on his lips. This way Mom could see exactly how Dad wasn't really penetrating me... yet. But was she perturbed? Not in the slightest. "That's better," she said. "Breakfast is on the table in less than a minute, so you better make that kiss count."

For his part, Dad was kissing me back like a champ. I'd never had sex before, hadn't been touched by a boy, but I DID know how to kiss. Feeling the stubble of his cheek brushing against mine, his hands holding my tight little bottom to keep me from falling on his hard cock, the beating of his heart as our tongues dueled, my hard nipples just barely brushing against his chest... oh, it was heavenly! I worked my kisses around to his ear and whispered, "Put the tip in, Daddy. Just the tip. Please?"

I felt his right hand leave my naked bottom and then felt the tip of his stiff pole push really hard against my wet pussy. With a subtle shift of my hips, we were both rewarded with the sensation of his massive cockhead FINALLY disappearing inside my body. It was wide and just the tiniest bit painful and hot and powerful and it made me shudder like a leaf on the wind. For just that brief moment of time my father was actually INSIDE me! I was SO tempted to just throw all caution to the wind and forcibly thrust my hips down on top of him, take that huge monster as far into me as I could, but the last thing I wanted to do was piss Mom off- we HAD been working as a team on this, after all- if she caught us. She'd see it later on video, thanks to the cameras we'd set up all throughout the house, but I doubt that she'd be angry with me. At most, she'd comment on my cheeky sneakiness and just leave it at that. I let him stay lodged in there for a few heartbeats and, with an act of will that I didn't know I had, pulled myself off him completely. We both felt the drag as the flared tip of his cock sprang free from my pussy's clutches. God, I was so horny that I could hardly think straight right then. I wanted nothing more than to put that monster right back inside me and ride him until he shot thick ropes of sperm into me.

With a few clanks of dishes and pans, Mom brought the finished pancakes over to the breakfast table and I got off my father's lap. I hated to do it, but I did. Part of me realized that giving both of us just that tiny taste of pleasure would serve to make the real event even more exciting. It's the anticipation of the thing, y'know?

Mary

I actually think it's kind of cute that Ellie thinks she was being sneaky about getting the head of her father's cock inside of her when she thought I wasn't looking. Of course I saw it, and even if I hadn't seen it, the clear moisture on the tip of Hank's cock was a dead giveaway. The whole time I'd taken over making the pancakes, I'd taken quick glances over my shoulder at them. Hank was so engrossed in what our daughter was doing that he didn't even notice. Was I upset? Not at all. I can totally understand her desire to push the limits like that. But now that we were going down this path, I was dead set on being there every step of the way. I wouldn't miss her first time with Hank for anything. In retrospect, what she did only served to increase the anticipation, really. I know that Hank was practically in a fog, his mind abuzz with thoughts of nothing but fucking our sexy daughter. The powerful tease of just getting his tip inside her essentially kept him that way. Needless to say, we all wanted to be done with breakfast as quickly as possible.

"So, sweetheart, what's the plan for today?" I asked her between bites of eggs and toast. Of course there was a Plan, and I knew every part of it, but we had to follow the script for Hank's sake, to keep him surprised and on edge.

Ellie choked down the bite of bacon she was chewing on. "As soon as we get everything put away from breakfast, I intend to finish what I started with Daddy," she answered. "Beyond that I don't really HAVE a plan, as such. I just want to get as much sperm inside me as possible until either Dad or I can't handle it anymore."

I looked at my brother-husband. "So that makes it a math problem. Well, Hank, how many rounds would you say you've got in the chamber?"

Hank stared off in the distance. His plate was the fullest on the table, which is kind of interesting because he's usually the first one done with any meal. "Hmm?" he asked distractedly.

"Mom just asked how many times you think you'll be able to cum inside of me today," Ellie supplied. Bless her, the way she said it sounded so conversational and casual. She's surprisingly good at acting.

"Oh. Uhm... I dunno, maybe six if I really push it?"

Red letter day for Ellie! Hank's personal best with ME was eight times in one day! "Okay," I said. "Well... 24 hours in a day, usually about 18 of them awake... divided by six... so that makes it once every three hours." I looked at Ellie. "You comfortable with that schedule? Give him three hours between each session to recharge?"

"And rest. I'll probably need a nap at some point, too," Hank muttered. With that, he began to shovel food into his mouth. He'd catch up to us in no time and probably still finish first. That man can eat like a vacuum cleaner when he's motivated to. He paused between bites long enough to add, "And another big meal. For energy."

"Yes, dear," I replied glibly. "You hear that, Ellie? He's on loan to you for the day, but if you break him, I swear I won't be happy about it one bit."

"I promise, Mom. I won't break him. He may be walking funny tomorrow, but I won't break him."

I smiled sweetly at her. "Oh, I don't think he'll be the ONLY one walking a little funny tomorrow. Just wait until he gets that pelvic buster inside of you- you'll see."

Ellie took another bite, smiling as she chewed. "I intend to!" she mumbled. She swallowed and took a glance over at her father's lap and giggled. "Still ready and rarin' to go, Dad?"

Hank pushed his plate away from himself. It was miraculously clean. I don't know how he does it, but he really is like a vacuum cleaner at the table. He stood up and proudly showed off his still-throbbing cock. It jutted outward from him and, I swear to God, a dollup of pre-cum actually dripped down onto his plate with a small splat. "Does this answer your question, sweetheart? I think I'm ready for dessert!"

Ellie blinked up at him with innocent eyes. "Dessert? I didn't make any, Dad. There's some fruit..."

Hank worked his way around the table behind Ellie. She was sitting on a bench, so he had no problem grabbing onto her hips, causing her to give out a little "Eep!" He lifted her into a kneeling position with the front half of her body hanging over the table and lined his long, thick pecker up with her wet pussy. "I was thinking more along the lines of my daughter's cheesecake," he said with a slight growl. I know my husband- when he's in the mood to fuck there's just no stopping him and I think Hank was about as ready as any man could be.

Ellie shoved her plate aside and looked back at her father with big doe eyes. "Now that I think about it, I DO happen to have a slice..." she snaked a hand under herself and began to spread her pussy lips wantonly. "...right here. It's kind of moist, though."

Hank grined, slotted his hefty meat at the entrance of her cunt and said wolfishly, "I happen to like 'em moist. I promise to go slow, sweetheart. If it starts to hurt, tell me and I'll stop."

With that, my brother-husband began to slowly, steadily push his massive cock inside our daughter's dripping pussy. Breakfast was definitely over, so I got up from the table to watch, taking a seat next to Ellie so that I could see as her father pushed himself deeper inside her with small, probing strokes. I stroked Ellie's hair gently, soothingly as she started to moan from the pressure her father was creating inside her body and said quiet, calming things to keep her from crying out. Meanwhile, Hank kept inching more and more of his large package inside our daughter's tight little pussy with steady ease. Well, it was steady, but I'm sure it wasn't easy. Careful, but not easy. It seemed to take forever until, finally, Hank came up against the resistance of her cervix. He still had about two inches left to go!