Breeding Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nightshadow
nightshadow
2,775 Followers

The grip I had on her hips tightened and I pulled her down to my lap hard so that her young, tight ass ground into my groin. I gritted my teeth as I felt my orgasm rise and then thrust up into her, lifting her entire, small body into the air so high that her feet actually left the ground. With one more grunt of satisfaction, I felt the floodgates open and my potent sperm was sent crashing into the depths of her fertile womb. If I hadn't gotten her pregnant earlier in the kitchen, I would now! Today I WOULD breed my daughter!

Ellie let out a squeal if delight as she felt my cock explode inside of her. Jet after jet of white, greasy slugs of sperm filled her deepest chamber for what seemed like forever. My orgasm must have lasted only a few seconds, but it felt like an eternity. A moment later, my thigh muscles relaxed and I began to lower us both down gently even while my turgid cock continued to twitch and belch out small eruptions of life-giving seed into my daughter's cum-drenched pussy. When her feet touched the ground, Ellie slowly turned around, careful not to let my cock slip from her body, and faced me with a beatific smile. Both of us were panting with the effort of our sex and Ellie slowly laid down on top of me, her breasts, slightly slick with sweat, crushed against my chest. I wrapped my arms around her and held her close as we continued to catch our breath. I could feel just a trace amount of my sperm leaking out of her well-fucked hole and begin to creep down my tired balls. With her head nestled into my neck, just under my chin, she cooed softly in satisfaction.

"I love you, Babygirl," I told her gently.

She slowly lifted her head to look at me and then surprised me with a deep, soulful kiss that lasted far longer than any father-daughter kiss ought to. But, with my cock still firmly and snugly inside her pussy, which was soaking up my sperm, I suppose a kiss was tame by comparison. When our lips parted, she said, "I meant it, Daddy. I really do hope you make a son in me so that he can, one day, get me pregnant, too. I want to carry on the family tradition."

I planted a loving kiss on her forehead and smiled back at her. "If that's what you want, sweetheart, then I hope so, too."

MARY

When I woke Ellie from her post-coital nap, she blinked up at me with tired eyes. "Momma? Is everything okay?"

I smiled at her lovingly. She was so beautiful, our daughter. Still naked, her brown locks of hair fell to her back as she sat up in her bed. When she did, we both heard a small squelch from her pussy as some of her father's cum from earlier was pushed out of her tiny hole. "It's fine, sweetheart. Everything's fine. You've just been asleep for a couple hours and your father's had plenty of time to recharge. I just wanted to wake you up to make sure that you got as many doses of cum as you could today."

She looked down at her pussy, neatly shaven as though it never had hair to begin with, and frowned. "Now? I'm a bit messy down there, Mom. Can I take a quick shower first?"

"Of course you can, honey!" I told her. I was actually going to suggest exactly that. Men like fantasies and illusions. We women have to put up with a lot of prep to keep those fantasies alive. If men knew just how much of a mess they made of our pussies after they fucked us, it would completely break the fantasy into a million pieces. Hank would gladly fuck a baby into our daughter, regardless of how messy her pussy was, but the fantasy of a clean-shaved, nubile, teen girl wanting to be bred would disappear. "When you're done, though, I want you come right back here. I have a surprise for both you and your father that I think you're going to like."

"Really?! Cool! I won't take long, then! Ten minutes, tops!" With that, she crawled off her bed and made a bee-line for the shower. As enthusiastic as she was about getting her father to knock her up, I knew that she'd be done within minutes, so I had to move quickly.

I made my way back into the master bedroom, went straight to the closet and pulled out the duffel bag I'd prepared earlier in the week. Hank, my wonderful brother, was still sacked out on our bed. Poor man. Our daughter was giving him a run for his money! I was careful to be quiet as I left him alone to continue sleeping and high-tailed it back to Ellie's bedroom. Without a moment's delay, I unzipped the duffle and unceremoniously dumped its contents out onto her bed. While I was sorting through it, Ellie came bouncing back in to join me, a towel wrapped around her wet hair but still showing her young, beautiful skin.

Oh, how I secretly ached to still look as beautiful as her, my lovely daughter! Hank never once criticised my body as we got older, but I knew that I was aging- my breasts were getting softer, my hips rounder, veins showing more clearly through the skin, stretch marks from carrying Ellie coming back despite daily moisturizer treatments... I was getting older and I knew it. I'm not an outrageously vain woman, but I do have my selfish concerns from time to time. I knew I was still beautiful, probably more so than most women my age had a right to be, but time stops for no one and takes its toll on us all. To be completely candid, I prized my beauty in a way that I probably shouldn't, even if I'd only ever shared it with my twin brother. When Ellie decided that she wanted to be bred by her father, I felt a sort of relief- we'd have another baby in the house, but not at the expense of doing more damage to my already tired body, meaning that I would be able to STAY beautiful for my brother-husband that much longer. Believe me when I say that staying beautiful wasn't my ONLY motivation for allowing Ellie to get her birthday wish, but I won't lie and say it wasn't a factor.

Ellie, though, looked positively radiant now that she was refreshed and clean. When her eyes scanned the top of her bed, they went wide. "What's all this?" she asked and stood beside me in awe.

"You recognize that outfit? It's the cheerleader uniform I wore when I was in high school, back when your father and I were just starting to have sex regularly. I figured it would be kinky and fun to see if it fits you as well as it did me back in those days."

Ellie beamed with excitement at the idea. "Ooooh! I LIKE that idea! Daddy will probably bust a nut just looking at me in that thing! And look at that skirt! It's so SHORT! You guys actually wore those things when you were my age? It's... sexy!"

I nodded in agreement. "Oh, believe me, we knew all too well how sexy we looked in those uniforms. And so did every boy who set eyes on us. We had strict rules about wearing them, though. See those bloomers? We weren't allowed to wear the uniform unless we had them on underneath, to hide our asses from prying eyes."

"And pussies," Ellie observed.

"Good thing you aren't beholden to such silly rules, eh?" I said with a smirk.

"A VERY good thing!" Ellie agreed. "So... what about the other stuff? What's that for?"

I grinned wickedly. "Well, these straps here go around your thighs, like belt buckles. And the loops attached to them go around your calves. When you put them on properly, your calves are belted snugly to your thighs, which makes it VERY easy for someone, your father let's say, to drill your tiny, teenaged pussy until he fills it with cum. Now, this other strap here wraps around your wrists, usually secured behind you so that you can't move your hands. And that third strap, the one that looks like a Y, connects your wrists to your thighs. The higher up you pull your wrists, the more your thighs spread. That's the only control you get to have over your body in this get-up."

"So this... this is S&M gear, right?"

"Yes. I ordered it special, just for today. I saw your father looking at some hentai a few months ago and he seemed to really get off on pictures with women who were tied up like this." I then gave her a serious look. "If it's too much, sweetheart, just say so. We don't have to do anything we don't want to do in this household. I was only thinking of ways to make it more exciting for your father."

"Like filling my womb with his sperm isn't exciting enough?" Ellie rejoined with a lopsided grin. She paused a beat and then giggled. "It's okay, Mom. I'm willing to give it a shot. I trust you and Daddy with my life and, to be honest, it looks like fun!"

ELLIE

Mom's old cheerleading outfit WAS snug. A lot more snug than was probably decent, but that's what made it so deliciously sexy when I finally got it on. Without the bloomers, of course. I don't know how many times Mom had washed it over the years, but it had definitely shrunk. The skirt was shorter now, so it barely covered my ass and pussy and it was tight around the middle. Fortunately, I'd inherited Mom's skinniness, so it wasn't constricting around my hips, just tight. The top, though, was just obscene on me. My breasts were already pretty big for being such a short girl. I'm not even five feet tall, so my tits look MUCH larger on my tiny frame. They're 36-C's, but on me you'd think I was blessed with DD's. With the cheerleader top on it was cleavage city- my boobs barely fit in there and it was tight around my rib cage. I'd have to take very short and shallow breaths in that thing.

Getting me trussed up in that leather-strap rig Mom had was a chore, but we finally managed it after a few minutes of struggling. Before I knew it, I was laid back on my bed, hands bound behind me. My knees were bent and my thighs spread REALLY wide, like the most lewd welcome sign any guy could ever hope to see- and it was all for my Daddy! I couldn't feel it with my hands, but Mom checked for me and, sure enough, I was wetter than I'd ever been all day, even when Daddy came inside me that first time during breakfast.

Mom stood back to appreciate our work and I just stared back at her. "I swear to God, baby, if I had a dick, I'd fuck you myself. You look SO sexy right now!"

I giggled. "I FEEL sexy! Kinda. Still a little hard to breathe normally. I hope I don't pass out while Daddy's fucking me."

"If you do," Mom asked with an understanding look on her face, "do you want me to have him stop?"

"Hell no!" I said, feeling more forceful about it than I probably looked. "Tell him to keep going until he cums. If I pass out, I can't think of a better way to wake up than with a tummy full of Daddy's sperm!"

"That's my girl!" Mom said cheerfully. Then she bent down to kiss me. With all the sexy talk and the plans about seducing Dad and everything else that had been going on, this actually came as a surprise to me. Not a bad surprise, mind you, but still a big surprise. The kiss that Mom gave me was no less steamy and passionate than the one's I had with Daddy. But it was different, too. I know it's just lips and tongues and stuff, but kissing a woman, I quickly learned, is NOTHING like kissing a man. Men kiss with power and strength and... well... like men. But women kiss with something that men don't have, I guess. Mechanically I guess it's all the same, but it just FEELS different. And I really, really liked it. For the first time in my life, I was wondering if I might be bisexual.

Mom pulled away from the kiss and we were both kind of breathless. "That was..."

"...wow," I finished for her. There I was, completely and in all ways imaginable, a totally vulnerable woman, like the world's sexiest turtle on its back. I was helpless and unable to even move, but there I was, feeling totally empowered by something so simple as a kiss from my mom.

Mom felt her lips gently, like she was as amazed as me at how that felt. Maybe she was. Maybe that was the first time she'd kissed another girl. But, I tell you, the WAY she kissed me felt like she'd done it a million times, it was so perfect. "I..." she paused, searching for the right words. "I hope that didn't scare you or anything. It was just... it felt right. Was it right? Are you okay?"

I smiled at her with as much love as I could muster in a look. "I'm WONDERFUL, Mom. Don't worry. That was amazing! I don't know if I'm bi or not, but you can kiss me like that any time you want and I'll give as good as I get. That's a promise!" I wiggled my eblows, which made my thighs wobble, too. "If I could, I'd hug you."

Mom glanced down at my pussy and then smirked. "Okay. Nevermind. With a pussy THAT wet, you definitely enjoyed it." Then she dipped her hand down to her own pussy to check and brought it up for me to see. "Me, too, I guess."

I looked up at my mother and said, "Maybe next weekend we can have a Sapphic Day, just you and me. Tell Dad to go fishing or something."

Then Mom bent down really close so that our lips were almost touching and said, "I'd love to." Then she kissed me AGAIN, and this time there was a promise behind it. I'm a girl. I've never kissed boys, but I knew a promise-kiss when I felt one!

Then she jumped away from me like a little girl and flashed a huge smile at me. "I'll send him in."

"You're not coming back with him?" I asked with genuine concern.

She shook her head. "I'll be too busy frigging myself off to be of any use here and, besides, this whole situation has gotten so sexy that I might want to jump in, maybe demand some cock for myself. This is your day, not mine."

"I love you, Momma," I told her, hoping that how much I felt it right then could be heard in my words.

"I love you, too, baby. More than you know. Now! Sit tight while I go get your father!"

HANK

I was asleep when Mary came to get me. Truth is, I was bushed. I know that, earlier that morning, I'd said that I could probably cum inside Ellie five or six times today, but now I wasn't so sure. After two times, so far, I was getting closer to exhausted than I expected. God, do I miss the days, in my twenties, when I could cum six times in a day without feeling like I'd just run a marathon. Old age catches up to us quicker than we think, I guess. I'm not yet forty, but Ellie's insatiable need for my cum was taking the starch out of me. My beautiful sister-wife roused me from my deep slumber with a gentle kiss. When I didn't respond right away, she repeated the kiss a little more firmly and I finally stirred.

Blinking up at her, I asked, "What time is it?"

Mary smiled gently. "It's only three in the afternoon, honey. I'll be starting on supper soon, but our daughter needs some attention."

I cocked a curious eyebrow at her. "The kind of attention only I can give, I presume?"

Now Mary's smile turned wicked and there was a playful glint in her eye. "Of course. But there's a catch. She's... well, she's gotten herself into a bit of a pickle. I'd help her out, but I really think it's something you should attend to."

Now my curiousity genuinely WAS piqued. I sat up and eyed my twin sister carefully. I know that woman almost as well as I know myself. All the tell-tale signs were there: she's setting me up for something, a surprise of some sort, but she's not going to tell me what it is. I sighed heavily. "Very well," I said with feigned resignation that belied my growing excitement. "I guess I better go check up on her and... help her out."

Mary kissed me again, quickly this time. "You do that. I'll be down in the kitchen. Take your time, stud."

I got up out of the bed, still naked as I had been since the day started, and made my way to Ellie's bedroom. The door was closed, which was a bit odd, so I quietly tapped on it. "Ellie? Your mother tells me you need my help with something."

"Yeah," came her muffled reply. "I'm a bit stuck here."

When I opened her bedroom door and looked in, I found myself speechless for a moment at what I saw. There was my daughter, trussed up as good as a Christmas turkey, arms tucked behind her back, legs bent and splayed wide open and dressed in, I swear to God, her mother's old cheerleader uniform- I'd recognize that outfit anywhere, even though I hadn't seen it in a few years. On Mary that outfit was smoking hot, but on Ellie it was just plain obscene. Her big breasts were obviously straining against the material and her firm, flat tummy looked like it was almost constricted within a corset it was so tight-fitting. A quick glance at her naked, hairless pussy made it clear that this was indeed a setup- she looked wet enough to stain the uniform if something wasn't done soon. Naturally, this pressed just about every button in my psyche you could imagine and my cock went rock-hard within seconds.

I walked up to the side of her bed and just surveyed her tiny, half-bent body in its lewd display and she looked back up at me with wide, interested eyes. "What the hell happened here?" I asked her, playing along.

Ellie blinked back up at me and then smiled wryly. "One of the girls at practice was going on and on about some new yoga techniques. There's this harness thing that's supposed to help, but I think I got it on wrong and now I can't move."

I immediately recognized it as bullshit, knowing that she couldn't have gotten that way without her mother's help (bless her!), but continued to follow this unwritten script. "Well!" I exclaimed. "Looks like you've definitely gotten yourself into a jam here. What was this yoga position supposed to do, anyway?"

"It's supposed to help with my fertility, Daddy," she said sweet as pie. "In this position, my fallopian tubes are compressed, which puts my eggs closer to my cervix. The idea is that if I do this often enough, my tubes will get trained to stay short, which increases the chance that I could get pregnant."

Oh, what beautiful poppycock my daughter is able to whip up on short notice! "Interesting! But... why are you trying to do that?"

"Because I want to be a mother, Daddy," she answered. "I think it's time. It's what I want more than anything in the whole world."

"Well that's beautiful, baby girl. If that's what you want, then I hope you get it."

"I hope so, too," she said. Then she looked at me and seemed to notice that I was naked for the first time. "Actually, since you're here, maybe you could help me out?"

"Sure," I said agreeably. "I'd be more than happy to help you get out of this thing."

"No!" she said quickly. "No, Daddy. I mean, maybe... maybe you could..."

I raised an eyebrow at her. "Maybe I could what?"

It was nearly impossible for her to shrug, bound up like she was, but she made an attempt at it anyway. "Well, I AM already in this position, you know... my eggs close up to my cervix... and it IS my most fertile time of the month. So... maybe you could help me in a different way?"

I furrowed my eyebrows at her. "In what way, baby?"

Then, somehow, she seemed to grow very small and vulnerable. "Maybe you could put your penis inside of me, shoot some of your sperm into my pussy and get me pregnant?" She obviously glanced at my erect cock and added, "I mean, since you've already got a hard-on, you might as well put it to good use. Right?"

I scratched the back of my head in a show of uncertainty. "I dunno, Ellie. That's a pretty big step for a father and daughter to take. Are you SURE you really want me, your father, to put a baby inside your belly?"

"If it has to be anyone, Daddy, I'd definitely like it if it was you!" She nodded her chin downward, towards her exposed sex. "See? I'm all ready for you. All you'd have to do is-"

"I know what I'd have to do, Sweetheart," I said. I grabbed my large cock in my hand and began to stroke it thoughtfully. "I did it with your mother to make you, after all. So... you really want me to knock you up, huh?"

"Only if you're willing, Daddy."

I let go of my cock and reached down to turn her body around so that her tiny, perfect pussy was facing me. "I have to admit, this DOES look pretty inviting. You have a beautiful pussy, Baby Girl."

Ellie smiled up at me and batted her eyes. "It's all yours, Daddy, if you want it."

nightshadow
nightshadow
2,775 Followers