Breeding Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nightshadow
nightshadow
2,781 Followers

"Well," I said. "Since you're already like this and I'm already hard, I guess it wouldn't be very fatherly of me to just leave you hanging, would it?" She shook her head no at me and bit her bottom lip, but said nothing. "Oh, what the hell. Okay." I fisted my cock again and showed it to her. "See this, Baby? This is the same cock that made you. Eighteen years ago I put this inside your mother and shot my sperm into her and made you. And, now, here I am, about to do it again. Daddy's going to push his big, ol' cock inside your pretty little pussy and he's going to shoot the same sperm that made you into your womb, so that you can get pregnant with his baby. Okay, Baby Girl? Daddy's going to breed you, just like you asked."

"Yes, Daddy. Thank you, Daddy!"

"You're very welcome. Now, hold on. This might feel a bit uncomfortable at first..." I aimed my fat cockhead at my daughter's puffy, wet pussy and began to slowly insert just the tip. Her labia split wide to take me in, which caused her to gasp. "Relax, honey," I told her. "It's just the tip, see? I promise I'll go slow... at first."

"It's so BIG, Daddy!" she gasped. "I guess it's a good thing I broke my hymen during cheerleader practice, or this might hurt a LOT more!"

I pushed in only an inch of my cock and then halted. "Wait a second, honey. Haven't you done this before?"

She shook her head slowly. "Uh-uh," she said. "Yours is the first cock I've ever felt, Daddy. Hopefully it'll be the first, last and only."

I pushed another inch in and marveled at how her tiny pussy lips seemed to stretch impossibly to accomodate my thick girth. The walls of her pussy were so incredibly tight that I actually had to use a bit of force. "Really, Baby Girl? Don't you want ANY other boys in your life?"

"Not if they can't love me like you do, Daddy," she said with a gasp. "Oh, MY! Your penis really IS big like this!"

"You're just very, very tight," I told her. And that was the absolute truth! With her body scrunched up like this, her already tight teenaged pussy felt so small that it was like trying thread a needle with a fire extinguisher. But, still, I pressed on and continued to feed more of my cock inside my daughter's receptive body. As more and more of my shaft disappeared inside her, I began to see the distinct outline of my cock as it traveled deeper inside her body.

Ellie saw it, too, and gasped again. "Ohmigod that's so hot!" she rushed out. "This is SO fucking hot! Look at it, Dad! I can actually SEE you inside me!"

I experimentally pulled back just a bit and then pushed even more in, which made her shudder with excitement. A few more very gentle thrusts, though, and I finally hit her cervix. We could both see that I still had a good three inches left to go before I'd be completely inside her. We could also see the very prominent bulge of my cockhead where it was stopped at the entrance to her womb.

"Deeper, Dad!" she said with a raspy voice. "I want all of it! I'll ALWAYS want all of it!"

I looked down at her in concern. "Ellie, there's still a lot left of me to go. I don't want to hurt you."

"You won't!" she protested. "It's the fullest I've ever felt before, but when you fucked me earlier today, both times going past my cervix, I'm pretty sure you stretched it out some. If you take it slow, I bet you can fit it all inside. PLEASE try!"

I looked down uncertainly at where we were joined and then back up at her pleading eyes. She truly and desperately wanted me to put my entire cock inside her! With care, I angled my hips just slightly, sort of like I was fishing around for the entrance to her cervix with the head of my cock. Actually, there wasn't anything "sort of" about it- that's exactly what I was doing. With soft, subtle movements that made her eyes roll back in pleasure, I dipped and swayed and titled until, finally, I felt it. The opening to her cervix kissed the tip of my cock like an old lover and the feeling was unmistakable.

Ellie felt it as well and almost shouted, "There! DO IT!"

Taking a deep breath, I lunged forward and felt my cockhead dive downward into her body. With my mass to help me along, my cock was like a freight train and it all but sailed past the resistance of her cervical ring. When I punched through, all of the air in Ellie's body seemed to rush out in a gush and she let out a low, long moan after she caught her breath.

"Oooooooh my gooooooood!" she bellowed. "Holy FUCK, that hurt, but it feels SOOOOOOO good now!" She tilted her head up to look at the damage and her eyes widened, and I looked down, too.

The head of my cock had indeed eclipsed her cervix and was most definitely, deeply ensconced within my daughter's womb, her deepest chamber. So much so, in fact, that it was clearly pushing up against her tummy, making it bulge obscenely like a tiny fist was trying to push outward. There had to be a good four inches of cock lodged inside her womb and it was truly a marvelous to witness.

She looked up at me with a new fire in her eyes. "Chances are very, very good that you've already knocked me up, Daddy. But if you don't cum inside me like this, just to make absolutely sure, I will cry like you wouldn't believe." With her body bent in half like it was, and the tip of my cock pushing her tummy out so far like that, I was already amazed. But when she craned her neck forward as far as it could go, I was gobsmacked to see her lips close over the bulge of my cock through her skin and begin to swirl her tongue around it. I FELT IT! I was fucking my daughter as deep as humanly possible AND she was giving me a blowjob AT THE SAME TIME! Don't get me wrong- the sensation of her trying to lick my cock through her skin was barely noticeable, but I COULD feel it.

My cock involuntarily lurched inside her body at the realization of what I was seeing, which forced her lips to come off it. I wasn't cumming yet, but that was definitely a healthy dose of precum my cock had just belched inside of her womb, no doubt about it. Ellie leaned forward once more, a feat that I couldn't imagine, and once again fastened her lips around my cock-bulge. She rolled her eyes up at me, unable to speak because she was pushing against the head of my cock with her tongue as focefully as she could, but I knew what she wanted. She wanted me to fuck her like that. I slowly, carefully rocked my hips, just the tiniest amount so that her lips wouldn't come off the cock-bulge, and began to fuck my daughter. Actually, it was a triple-fuck: cock in pussy, cock in womb and cock in mouth. I can't begin to describe the sensation of her tongue dancing around my glans through the skin of her tummy. Best I can say is that it's otherwordly. After a few moments, though, she had to stop. The strain was just too great to keep it up.

Her head crashed back so that she could relax her neck muscles. I paused to get her a chance to rest, but she glared at me. "Don't you fucking stop, Daddy! Keep fucking me!"

I grinned down at her wolfishly. "As you wish!"

Then I commenced to fucking her for all I was worth. With close to half of my cock well past her cervical ring, I was able to fuck her pretty normally, using strong, powerful thrusts. Every time I plunged into her body, my cockhead bulged and stretched her tummy, which was both fascinating and extremely erotic to see. Both of us watched with rapt interest as I set a steady rhythm with my fucking. Her pussy was like a vice around my shaft while I fucked her tiny body and it was almost painful, but I didn't stop for several minutes. My eyes drifted from my reappearing cock-bulge to her heaving breasts, which were shifting beneath the cheerleader tunic. My hands had been on her knees this whole time, but I stopped fucking her so that I could reach down and free her tits. It took some doing, reaching down like that, but they finally popped free. Ellie's nipples were the hardest I'd ever seen them, two small, rock-hard nubs sitting on top of quarter-sized pink areolas. I carefully bent down to suck on one, then the other, and wasn't at all gentle about it. When my lips fastened onto her nipples, Ellie cried out in esctasy and rolled her head from side to side.

"OH FUCK!" she cried. "GOD, I wish my hands were free right now!"

I said nothing as I continued to ravish my daughter's bountiful breasts and began to once again fuck her, using shallow thrusts of my cock to keep up the stimulation. I could feel the churning in my balls and knew that I wouldn't be able to hold out for much longer. With a loud pop, my lips came off her left nipple and I stood back upright so that I could resume fucking her properly. "I'm getting close, Ellie," I told her between ragged breaths.

"Yessssss," she hissed. "Do it, Daddy! Pump that sperm into me! I want it, every last drop of it! Fucking cum inside me!"

"I'm going to, Baby Girl," I growled. "I'm gonna fill you up with every last bit of the same cum that made you! I know you're probably pregnant by now, but- UNG! But we gotta make sure, right?"

"Fuck yes!" she said through clenched teeth and closed eyes. "Fuck a baby into me, Daddy! I want it so bad! Fuck, that feels SO goddamned good!"

While I continued my assault on her with my throbbing cock, I asked, "Are you gonna cum for me, baby? Are you gonna cum when your father fills you with his seed?"

Her eyes flashed open and locked on to me. "Are you kidding? I've been cumming almost since you put it in! I haven't STOPPED cumming! Don't worry about me and fucking cum inside me already!"

My hips were moving in a blur now and I pounded her pussy with strength I never knew I had. My cock was hard as steel, my nuts were close to seizing with my oncoming orgasm and my breath was ragged, but I wasn't about to stop. "NG- GOD! I'm so fucking close!" I bellowed.

"Shoot it, Daddy!" she cried. "Shoot that baby-batter inside me! PLEASE!"

Suddenly my orgasm took hold of my body and I froze in mid-stroke. I wasn't flush up against her, but I was deep enough that we could see the head of my cock lazily lurch inside her tummy as it began to spew the contents of my balls directly into her womb. Stream after stream of it came out of me, the feeling of her inner walls brushing against the head of my cock stimulating me all the more and prolonging my orgasm like never before. My eyes clenched shut with that first jet of white cockjuice being sprayed inside of her, but I could hear my daughter count out loud each time my cock unloaded.

"One... two... three... four... five... Jesus, Daddy! Six! Ssssseven! Eight! Holy fuck, I can feel it! NINE!"

Finally, mercifully, my orgasm abated and my cock stopped belching out slugs of sperm-laden cum into my daughter's womb on the tenth, inexorably slow ejaculation. Dear God, did my balls hurt with the effort and strain that had just been put on them, but I felt equally blissful. I could actually feel my cum coating the first few inches of my cock as it came to rest inside Ellie's cum-filled womb, a slimy mixture of wet and warm. It took every ounce of self control not to just collapse on top of her, which really might have hurt her insides, so I sort of leaned back to catch my breath.

Ellie, hands still bound behind her back and body still restrained in that weird harness, began to giggle and then laugh with pleasure. "Holy shit, that was amazing!" she cried out in between peals of laughter. "I'm sore as fuck, but that was soooooooo worth it! Jesus, Mary and Joseph, Dad, screw having a boy, I want you to make a daughter in me! A fucking like that ought to be shared and taught!"

I began to chuckle a little myself, feeling the euphoria of probably the most erotic sex I'd ever had in my life. Mary could do some magical things, and HAS, but what I just did with my daughter was on a whole other level of kink that just couldn't be matched. "What'll you do if it's twins?" I asked her with a guffaw.

"I'd leap for joy!" Ellie said earnestly. "Oh, shit! That's actually a real possibility, isn't it? I mean, you and Mom are twins... you might've put twins in me, Dad! That would be SO fucking cool!" Then she grew somewhat serious. "Hey, Dad?"

With a heaping lungful of air, I felt myself begin to relax. "Yes, Baby Girl?"

"I, uhm, I REALLY need to pee now. Like, really really need to pee. Can you help me get out of this, like, NOW, please?"

Fortunately, my cock had softened to the point that I could pull it out quickly. When the head of my penis eclipsed her swollen and puffy pussy lips, gobs of pearly-white seed came after it. As defly as I could, I loosened the restraints and helped her to stand up on shaky legs. "Will you need help getting to the bathroom, sweetheart?" I asked her.

She shook her sweat-drenched hair and started to stagger away on her own two feet. "I think I can manage," she said. When she got to the door way, she stopped and looked back at me. "Thank you for breeding me, Daddy," she said sweetly and smiled.

I glanced at her wet, shiny crotch and saw streams of my own fatherly cum leaking out of her. She was a mess down there, to be sure. A mess that I'd created. Strangely, though, I felt rather proud. I smiled back at her and said, "I'd like to say the pleasure was all mine, Baby Girl, but I think we both enjoyed it."

She said nothing, but her smile widened. Then she turned away and dashed off to the bathroom to go relieve herself, leaving me alone on the bed to catch my breath and marvel at what we'd just done.

MARY

Ellie didn't know that I'd set up the baby monitor in her room before Hank came in to fuck her. While they were fucking away, I had been camped out in the spare bedroom and listening in on everything. My fingers were so sore from masturbating like crazy when I heard Ellie encourage her father to impregnate her. And the mention of the possibility of twins! Well, that just about sent me into the stratosphere! There was no doubt that she was pregnant by now. Hank cums a LOT and with how she was bound up, with him shooting right into our daughter's unprotected womb like that, there was just no way he hadn't knocked her up for certain.

Over the baby monitor, I heard Hank mutter, "Fuck me, I'm not sure I can take much more of this!" He sighed and then said something to himself about going to take a shower.

"Just one more time, my love," I whispered to his disembodied and unhearing voice as I gently stroked my overheated pussy. "Just to make sure."

As I continued to pleasure myself, I didn't hear Ellie come into the room. "Mom?" she asked. "What're you doing in here?" She saw the baby monitor and put two-and-two together quickly. "Were you listening in on me and Daddy?" she asked.

I stopped stroking my pussy and fixed her with a lustful gaze. "Absolutely. Listening to how you talked to him... baby, that was art!"

She put her hands on her hips in a mockery of displeasure. A quick glance at her pussy showed that she was still leaking her father's cum. "As well may be, mother, but listening in on me and my father while he was trying to breed me WITHOUT permission was very naughty of you!"

I froze where I lay on the guest bed and stared into her eyes. Where was she going with this? The answer, of course, was obvious. The real question was whether or not I was ready to go down this route with my own daughter. I'd never been with another woman before. Our kissing session earlier was amazing, though, and I found that I wasn't opposed to the idea. If it was okay for her father to fuck her, why not me? If it turned out that we didn't like it after all, we could just let it go and never do it again. So I decided to see just how far my daughter was ready and willing to go with this little game. "Well," I said demurely, "I figure that it's better to ask forgiveness rather than permission with some things."

She approached the bed with a stern look on her face. "SOME things, Mother, but this? And were you fingering yourself while you listened?"

I held up my hand, which was still wet and sticky with my cum. "Yes?"

Her eyes clouded. "That sounded more like a question than an answer, Mom. You and Dad always raised me to be confident in answering questions. So answer the question properly. Were you finger-banging your poor, neglected pussy while your twin brother was filling your only daughter with sperm?"

I gulped. Holy shit, she IS good at this acting and role-playing thing! Hell, she's a natural at it! "I was, yes," I replied and sat up. "I'm sorry."

She shook her head in disappointment. "I don't think you really are, Mom. I think you'd have rather been there to witness it, wouldn't you?"

"Well..." I said cagily. "A little bit, yes."

She sat down beside me. "No one was stopping you, Mom. You could have watched if you wanted to. Neither one of us would've minded, I don't think, not after this morning in the kitchen. But you had to go and sneak behind our backs, didn't you?"

"I didn't mean to!" I said, taking on the role that I think she was aiming for. She was wanting a role-reversal of sorts- daughter dominating the mother kind of thing. "I just didn't want to interrupt you, that's all. It's so sweet that your father is trying to help you get pregnant and I just didn't want to..."

She put a silencing finger to my lips. "I think I understand," she said soothingly. "And I can't really stay mad at you. You were just trying to give us space, which was actually very kind of you, right?"

I nodded. "That's exactly it," I said quietly, feeling the intensity of her body heat so close to mine. "I'm sorry," I repeated.

She smiled at me warmly. "I think I can forgive you," she said. "And, as a special treat, I'm prepared to reward you for your honesty."

My eyes brightened. "Really? What kind of reward?" I asked.

She looked down at her weeping pussy and my gaze followed. When she'd sat down on the bed, some more of her father's sperm had leaked out. A small, tiny stream of his pearly-white essence trickled out. Then she looked back up at me. "I think you should lay back for this, Mom." Without waiting for me to respond, she gently nudged me to lay flat and proceeded to straddle my head.

Looking straight up, I could see the underswell of her breasts, which looked so soft and yet firm as she raised her hips over me. She was looking down through her cleavage and I could see the smoldering lust in her eyes. "Are you sure about this, baby?" I asked her as my hands slowly found their way around her hips. She bit her bottom lip seductively and gave a short nod in reply. I shifted my focus on her pretty, bald pussy lips, still wet with her father's dew. With care, she lowered herself until her vulva was just barely over my mouth. With tentative uncertainty, I stretched my tongue out to lap up what cum was visible. As my tongue stroked her pussy, she shuddered, I could feel her quiver under my own nervous hands. Just a short while ago all we'd shared was a kiss! I didn't expect this so soon!

"Oh, that feels sooooo nice," she breathed as she held herself still above me. With her words to embolden me, I licked her pussy once again, this time with more pressure. More and more of Hank's semen, mixed with my daughter's own natural juices, hit my taste buds. It tasted divine!

Feeling bolder now, I actively pulled her futher down so that her pussy was now covering my mouth. Without hesitation, I pushed my tongue inside of her and, unsurprisingly, it was like the flood gates had been thrown open and more of her father's cum poured out of her. I drank it all in with my tongue, letting it slide down my throat easily. It was still warm and thick. I tilted my head just slightly so that my nose pressed up against her clit and continued to probe her folds with my tongue.

"Holy shit, Mom!" she gasped. "That's amazing! I've never felt anything like it! Keep doing that, please!" Her hips bucked slightly, but I could tell that she was fighting to stay as still as possible for me while I ate her out.

nightshadow
nightshadow
2,781 Followers