Breeding Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nightshadow
nightshadow
2,785 Followers

"That's it, Daddy!" Ellie howled. "Give it all to me!"

"Honey," I said softly, "he's at your cervix. If he goes any deeper he might hurt you!"

"I don't care! Push it past! Get it in my womb! FUCK ME!" Ellie cried out with a roll of her sexy hips, consumed with lust and beyond reason.

I looked up at Hank and caught his eyes. "Go slow," I told him in a whisper.

He nodded and then focused on where he and our daughter were so obscenely joined. Holding onto her hips with a tight grip, he applied pressure in a single, steady stroke. I could see the strain it was putting on him as he gritted his teeth, but he persisted in fulfilling Ellie's wish. Ellie let out a long, drawn-out wail and, suddenly, her father's hips crashed forward. The head of his humongous cock and probably an inch of his shaft were now locked inside her womb, having eclipsed her cervical ring from the steady pressure.

"OH MY GOD!" Ellie crowed. "I can feel it, Daddy! You're in! You're INSIDE MY FUCKING WOMB!"

Hank

Looking down at my groin flush up against my daughter's perfect ass, I just couldn't believe my eyes. In all my years of having sex with Mary, NEVER was I able to get this deep inside of her! The feeling was beyond incredible! It felt like Ellie was choking the hell out of the tip of my cock, squeezing it for all it was worth, almost to the point of it being painful. But the warmth of her body heat and the constant rippling of her pussy walls made it all worth the price of admission. I held myself there while she shuddered and shook in orgasmic bliss until, after a few moments, she calmed down and moaned seductively.

"Oooooh, that feel soooo good, Dad," she crooned. "Just stay like that a minute. Let me adjust before you start moving." Then she turned her head to look at Mary's back. "How's it look, Mom? Is he really all the way inside me?"

Mary just stared at the evidence before her in wonder and said reverently, "He is, sweetheart. So help me God, he is. It's... amazing."

Then Ellie turned to look at me. "Start fucking me, Daddy. Slowly at first, but I think you can pick up speed as time goes on. Just don't stop, no matter what, until you cum. I want to feel you shooting me full of your sperm!"

I slowly began to rock my hips back and forth gently, as requested. There wasn't much room to piston in and out of my daughter's incredibly tight pussy, but there was enough to feel the stimulation. "There's no guarantee that I'll get you pregnant, you know," I told her.

Ellie chuckled at that (which I felt). "Oh, you definitely WILL! I started ovulating a few hours ago, Daddy. I'm about as fertile as I can possibly get right now. If you leave even so much as a DROP of seed inside of me, I'm bound to get pregnant!" She looked at me dead in the eyes. "Would you like that, Daddy? You like the idea of filling your hot little daughter, the sexy little girl you created with your twin sister, filling me full with the same cum that made me? You want to get me pregnant, don't you, Daddy?"

I started to slowly increase my thrusts into her tiny body, spurred on by her sexy talk. "I only want to make you happy, baby," I told her. "And if giving you a child will make you happy, I'm only too glad to do it!"

"Oh, who're you kidding, Hank?" Mary interjected. "You're loving this! You've FINALLY gotten your cock all the way inside a woman, your daughter no less! And you're in so deep that the only way you can pull out is by cumming first, you're so hard and thick right now. Fucking our daughter, trying to give her a baby... yes, you're definitely enjoying this!" Then she turned to Ellie. "And he's going to do it, sweetheart. Your father's going to spray your womb with the biggest blast of sperm ever! I know for a fact that he cums like a firehose, so get ready to be filled with millions of little swimmers- you asked for it by name!"

"Mmmmm!" Ellie groaned. "Yesssss! Give me your baby, Daddy! That's what I want! I want to feel your babybatter shooting deep, deep inside me!"

All this talk was driving me insane! I couldn't help myself as my thrusts got faster and faster. I was probably battering my poor daughter's inner chamber black and blue, but I didn't care anymore. All I could think of was fulfilling her wish and cumming inside my daughter's womb, creating new life in her tiny body! "Oh, fuck!" I growled. "I'm getting close, honey!"

"Do it, Daddy! Let it go! Shoot me full of your sperm and knock me up! It's all I want! Cum inside me!"

"That's it, Hank," Mary encouraged. "Fill our baby girl up with your seed! And just think, my love, this is just the FIRST round! You've got four, maybe five more to go!"

"Ah!" I cried out at that reminder. I wasn't sure if I could actually fuck my daughter five more times that day, but I was hell-bent on trying. And just the thought of that took its toll on me, causing a switch to flip inside my head and triggering what would most likely be the most intense, if not the largest, orgasm of my life. "I'm about to cum!" I called out.

Ellie

When Dad said that he was about to cum, I went completely still and pushed my ass back as far as it would go, ensuring that the most amount of his cock was as deep inside of me as possible. I actually felt his meat get thicker and longer as he strained with the impending release of his seed. He held my hips tightly against him and I heard him let out a low, gutteral sound that was almost a growl. Suddenly, I felt it. I FELT the hot spray of my father's potent, virile sperm as it splashed against the back wall of my fertile womb. It was a long, steady stream of thick, greasy cum that jetted into my body, marking it forever as his. Only HIS children would I bear! Only HIS cum would I let inside me from here on out! My father's seed, the same seed that made me, was being loosened inside me like a firehose and I was over the moon with excitement! Feeling Dad's cock erupting inside of me set my own orgasm off, making my body start to shiver and shake uncontrollably.

Dad's hips bucked and jerked as his big cock kept firing jet after jet of sperm into me and he grunted with every spasm. It felt SO awesome, being filled up by my father's hot cum like that, knowing that I WOULD be pregnant with his baby before the day was through. And the thought that I'd get to feel this five more times today made my pussy clench so tightly. "Yessss, Daddy!" I moaned. "Give me everything! Every last drop!"

Dad continued to hold my ass tightly as his orgasm started to peter out until his throbbing dick finally came to rest inside of me. He'd run out of cum, dammit. I wanted more! The warm, wet feeling I had inside of me was addictive- I can understand why Mom loved fucking him so much! "Jesus Christ," Dad grunted as he slowly started to pull out of my used pussy, "I haven't cum like that in ages!"

Mom just giggled. "It might have something to do with who you were fucking and why," she said as she gave him a kiss. "Now be gentle when you pull out, honey. Ellie, baby, when your father pulls out, I want you to tilt your ass so that his sperm doesn't come out. If we're going to get you pregnant, we've got to keep as much of it inside of you as possible, okay?"

I nodded, my head still a little foggy from the orgasmic bliss I was feeling. I just couldn't believe I held my father's sperm inside my womb at that very moment! Slowly but surely, Dad began to withdraw his large cock from my tight pussy, inch by agonizing inch, until it finally came out with a soft pop. As soon as he was out, I did as Mom told me to, and rolled my hips so that my ass was just a bit higher. Mom helped by putting her hand over my pussy. I felt some of Dad's cum pour out, but not too much, I don't think. "Is that okay, Mom?" I asked with a look over my shoulder.

Mom smiled lovingly at me. "It's fine, sweetheart. Yes, a little came out, but not too much. Just try to stay in this position for a few minutes until your pussy closes back up properly. I'll go get you a tampon so that we can plug it up. Just stay still, okay?" Then, quick as a flash, she was gone, leaving Daddy and me alone.

I nodded at her. It felt just a little weird, holding my ass so high in the air at the kitchen table with my father's seed seeping out of me, but it felt deliciously naughty, too. Dad pulled up a chair and sat down next to me while we waited for Mom to come back with that tampon. He looked beat. "Are you okay, Daddy?"

He huffed deeply to catch his breath, but nodded. "It's not every day that I do something like this," he said. "And don't tell your mother, but you're a LOT tighter than she is. That was a helluva workout."

I beamed a proud smile at him and twisted myself just enough to give him a big, sloppy kiss. It wasn't an innocent kiss, either. I mean, he WAS trying to get me pregnant- I think we'd moved well past the innocent kisses of a father and daughter at that point. When our lips parted, I blushed at him but kept my smile. "Thank you, Daddy. Thank you SO, so much! I can't wait to feel your baby kicking inside of me- it's something I've dreamed about for so long. You've made me the happiest girl in the world!"

Dad smiled sweetly back at me. "Well, I'm a pretty happy guy, myself," he said. "And to think: we're going to be doing this five more times today. Babygirl, you're gonna tucker me right out."

I grinned wickedly at him. "I know, right?! Just you wait and see, Daddy: I'm gonna drain you of every drop of sperm you can make today!" Then I patted him softly on his cheek. "But, right now, maybe you should go take a rest or something. When I'm ready for my next... uhm, dose, I'll come get you."

This time it was Dad who initiated the kiss, which made my toes curl in the nicest way. If Mom wasn't careful, I could see myself totally falling in love with my father! When the kiss ended, he stood up and patted me playfully on my bottom. "I'll be in the living room when you're ready, sweetheart." Ha! If he only knew: I was ready right then and there. I don't think I'll ever get tired of feeling his cock blasting cum into my body!

Just as he left, Mom came back in with a tampon in hand. "He's gone to rest, has he?" she asked as she took it out of the package. Apparently, she didn't need me to answer, as she just kept right on talking. "It'll be a wonder to see if he really CAN fuck you five more times today. But don't you worry, Babygirl. Momma's been planning this almost as long as you have! I know my brother better than anybody. If he doesn't have sex at least once a day, he gets real backed up. And I've somehow managed to dodge him for a week and a half. Those balls of his will definitely be up to the task, even if he isn't!"

"I dunno, Mom," I said doubtfully. "That felt like a pretty big load he just shot into me. Are you sure he can do that again?"

Mom gently put the tampon into my pussy, effectively plugging it up. Now not a single drop of my father's sperm was going to get out unless I wanted it to. The Plan was to let it soak in for about an hour and then try to jump Daddy's bones again. "He can and he will," Mom said proudly after giving me a gentle "all-done" tap on my naked ass. "Trust me, if he could get it up right now, he'd be plowing into you like a bull gone mad. The good news is that this is going to be the only time we'll plug you up. Every other time he fills you, we'll just let it be. Who knows? Maybe when he sees his cum flowing out of his beautiful daughter, he'll find himself inspired for another round and you'll get a two-fer. In all actuality, he probably did the trick with this load. Today IS your most fertile day, after all. But we'll hold to the next five times, just to be certain. IF he can last that long."

I turned around to stand up and shivered at the thought of it. As I stood straight, I swear I could feel my father's cum sloshing around inside my tummy, coating the walls of my womb. "I really can't thank you enough for this, Mom," I told her.

She waved it off. "Nonsense. When he got me pregnant with you, I figured I might as well stop pretending to have any sort of taboo against incest. When you asked me to help him knock you up, how could I say no?"

"Well, I AM his daughter..." I said carefully.

"And his neice, if you want to be technical about it."

"So you keep reminding me," I said sourly. I honestly didn't mind the whole incest thing very much. When Mom and Dad told me the truth about how they were actually brother and sister- twins no less!- it took some getting used to, but I eventually just decided that it was normal... for them. And me, I guess. I mean, until they told me, I figured that I had a normal family just like anyone else. And, really, they weren't that different from any other moms and dads I'd met. They still had rules, they still punished me when I got out of line, they still had arguments and worked jobs- totally normal. They just happened to be twins. Who'd had a daughter together. Who they were trying to get knocked up.

Okay, yeah. It's weird. But it's OUR kind of weird and we're okay with it.

HANK

The girls left me alone for the next hour, while I just sat on the living room sofa to rest and watch TV. I didn't even bother putting on shorts since, if I was going to be realistic about all of this, I'd just be taking them off again anyway. We had no plans to do anything today, so we'd just stay inside the house and lounge. At least, that's what I'd been expecting. I hadn't counted on today being spent trying to knock up my daughter. But I certainly wasn't about to complain! That first time in the kitchen was amazing! I just couldn't get it out of my mind, the feeling of shooting so deep into my little girl's pussy like that while my sister, her mother, watched on and even encouraged me! As much as my body needed a rest, my brain simply needed time to just take it all in and get with the program.

At least now I knew why Mary had been finding reasons and excuses not to have sex for the last week or so- she wanted me to be as primed as possible for getting Ellie pregnant. I mean, that's the only thing that made sense. Mary LOVED sex and never shied away from having it before. She's a bright one, my sister is. Actually, I'm kind of surprised that my twin-sense didn't kick in and figure it out sooner. But, I guess when a guy's balls are backed up for a week, he isn't expected to think clearly.

As I ruminated about everything, Ellie sauntered into the living room, wearing nothing but a smile. She stopped right in front of me. "I think I'm ready for my next dose, Daddy, if you're up for it." She glanced down at my crotch. "Well! Never mind! Looks like you are!" Yes, indeed, I'd been sporting a hard-on for the last ten minutes while I was thinking about this new family situation. My gorgeous daughter looked over her shoulder at the TV. "I'm not interrupting your show, am I?" she asked.

"Not at all, Babygirl," I answered. I grabbed the remote and clicked off the TV. "Care to take a seat?" I grabbed my cock and waved it invitingly at her.

My daughter just smiled. "Don't mind if I do, Daddy. Thanks!" She spun around so that her perfect ass was facing me and began to lower herself down. A second later, I felt her pussy lips start to cover the head of my swollen cock. To help her keep balance, I held onto her hips and guided her down gently until, amazingly, her pert cheeks were flush against my thighs. Apparently I'd loosened her up pretty good during breakfast. She was, however, still tight as could possibly be, almost vice-like around my shaft. Mary often had trouble getting me in this deep, this fast. Ellie, though, seemed to take to it almost naturally. I guess, in a sense, she really was made for it.

I felt her shudder. "God, you're so deep inside of me, Daddy!"

It wasn't an understatement! As she'd lowered herself down, I felt the tip of my prick push up against her cervix. It caused her to pause a moment before she forced herself the rest of the way down, which resulted in the head of my fatherly cock slipping just past her cervical ring once again. "You feel okay, honey?" I asked her softly.

"Mm-hmm," she said. "But I'm just gonna sit here for a minute to get used to it, if that's okay."

"That's fine by me, Baby. Take as long as you need to." I snaked my hands up her body and let them rest on her bountiful breasts, taking a nipple in between the fingers and thumbs of each hand. As I slowly massaged her breasts, I gently twisted her nipples, which made her moan with passion.

"That feels REALLY good, Daddy!" she said with something between a sigh and a gasp. Within seconds her hips started to softly move of their own accord. "Mmmm, yes, Daddy. You're getting harder, aren't you?" she asked.

I tweaked her hard nipples just the tiniest bit and flexed my PC muscle, making my cock twitch inside of her as my daughter's pace quickened. At first, she'd been moving slightly back and forth, but now she was actively fucking me, bringing her hips up just high enough for the barbed head of my cock to stop against her cervical ring, and then drop back down with deliberate force. "A bit, yes, sweetheart. But your pussy is also squeezing me so hard in this position, that I can't really control it."

"Hmm, good thing I don't WANT you to control it, Daddy. If it's all the same to you, I'd be happy if you lost control more often, the sooner the better!"

The rise and fall of her hips as she rode her father's thick cock got faster and faster as the seconds ticked by. She started to moan and her thrusts downward became more insistent. "I must admit, Babygirl, that I really like this. I was a bit concerned at first, but the longer I'm inside you, the more I like this idea."

"The idea of getting me pregnant with your baby, Daddy?"

"Unless you've got other amazingly pleasurable ideas, yes," I answered. I let go of her swaying breasts to hold on to her hips and help her keep balance.

"Nothing is more pleasurable than this," she said contentedly. Then she fell silent for a few moments, but never stopped fucking me steadily. After a few minutes, she said, "I wonder what it'll look like?"

"Our child?"

"Yeah," she replied. "I mean, you and mom are twins and I'm your daughter. Will the baby look more like you, me or her, I wonder?"

"Probably more like me, I think," I said. "I mean, you're half of me and the baby will also be half of me. It'd make sense."

"I hope it's a boy," she said suddenly. I didn't respond and just let that hang there, sure that she'd explain her reasoning, but I already had a pretty good idea of her plans. "I mean, if it's a boy, it's a sure bet that his penis will be at least as big as yours, maybe bigger. And when he comes of age, like I am now, I expect that I'll be his first."

The wicked thought sent off shivers down my spine and made my cock throb deep inside of her. "You'd like that wouldn't you, sweetheart?" I asked her provocatively, my breath becoming labored as I got closer to filling her with my seed. "You'd like to be his first, wouldn't you?"

"I would!" she declared. "And I'd want him to get me pregnant, too!" Her hips lurched at the admission. "I'd want our son's big, thick cock to erupt inside his mother's womb, just like our father's is about to do, and plant his first child into the woman that made him!"

"You're a very wicked girl, Ellie," I told her, "and I expect that you're going to be an even MORE wicked mother! Letting the boy you made with your own father knock you up? How much more naughty can you get?"

"Time will tell, Daddy," she said breathlessly. "But, first, we've got to make him, don't we?"

"Oh, we're about to, my sexy daughter. Your father's cock can't take much more of this. I'm gonna cum soon!"

"Do it, Daddy! Don't warn me, don't say a word- just surprise me with it! Surprise me with your cum! Get me pregnant with my father's child!"

nightshadow
nightshadow
2,785 Followers