Breeding Sasha Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sasha reached out and found Troy's cock, feeling the drooling precum from the opening. Slowly she spread the lubrication over the head, rubbing it gently to stimulate, but not allow him to cum. She wanted that inside her.

Sensing it was time, Troy rolled over onto Sasha, taking his weight on his knees and straight arms as he looked into her eyes.

"Are you ready, sweetheart?"

"Oh yes, darling, take me, take my virginity now, please."

Troy moved upwards and with his knees her spread her legs wide apart. He carefully moved the head of his penis to the entrance of her vagina and then pressed forwards. Her pussy lips opened to take his manhood and he continued slowly and carefully to feed it into her love tunnel.

Sasha felt the huge intruder enter her. Far larger than her finger, which she had used in the past, and larger than a tampon, it felt like it was splitting her apart. She bit her bottom lip to prevent any sounds she may have made. She tried to gauge how far in her he was but had no idea. She thought he must be all the way in, but still it kept moving inwards. Was it endless? Would it come out her mouth? She had mental pictures of her being completely impaled on his enormously long cock. She dismissed these from her mind and focused instead on the wonderful sensations of his cock moving between the walls of her vagina. It felt so wonderful and then she felt a small thud. He had reached the end. I told him it was too big, she thought.

Once Troy hit her cervix, he stopped pushing and just rested there. He reached his head down and gave her a kiss.

"How's that feel?" he asked quietly.

"Oh sweetheart, it feels so strange and so out of this world," she replied, her voice husky with passion.

Troy started moving his cock outwards, Sasha feeling the emptiness that was left behind. He removed it almost completely then pushed it back in, faster than before. Once fully in, he started fucking her gently.

Sasha felt him starting to fuck her, feeling his cock create delicious friction against the walls of her vagina as he moved in and out. She felt tingling in her fingers and toes as the sensations filled her body. So this was what real sex was like! How had she survived for so long without it?

She began thrusting her hips towards Troy as he thrust in and out of her, creating a wonderful cooperative movement that took them both to higher planes. He was her world, as she was his; nothing else mattered or even existed.

He started moving faster and as she became more aroused, her vagina lengthened and he could go deeper until he was able to press her clitoris with his pubic bone, sending delicious sensations coursing through her body. She relaxed, letting the feelings happen, letting him do the work. After a few moments she started moving with renewed vigor, encouraging him by moving his hips with her hands as she sought more cock, greater stimulation. She was approaching orgasm, a far more intense orgasm than she had ever felt before.

"Aaaaarrrrrggggghhhh!" she screamed, "I'm cummmmminggggg."

Her hips went into overdrive then stopped, rigid, with his cock buried deeply inside her. He hasn't cum in me, she thought, why not? Did I do something wrong? Doesn't he like me? Doubts assailed her as she came down from her high and rested in his arms.

"Darling, that was wonderful," she murmured when she had recovered her power of speech. "But sweetheart, you didn't cum. Wasn't I any good?"

"Darling, you were wonderful. That was absolutely stupendous and you had a wonderfully fantastic orgasm. You did nothing wrong, you were just perfect. But as I said before, I won't cum every time because I need to conserve sperm to impregnate you. Today is too soon for your egg to be released, it's only a couple of days since your period. We've been trained to cum when we need to and not to waste sperm by cumming all the time. I'll certainly cum when it's closer to the time when you can become pregnant."

Sasha digested this information quietly. They lay there for several minutes until she spoke.

"This warm climate is fine, unless you're under a human blanket. Please roll yourself off me so I can cool down a bit, honey."

Troy rolled off her and immediately she felt the relatively cool air drying the sweat on her skin.

"That was wonderful," she said as she rolled over and gave him a kiss. "Right now I feel like a swim. Coming?"

They stood up and, just as they were, with sex fluids coating much of their bodies, they walked out the door, across the beach and dived into the water.

"Oh, that's colder than it looked," said Sasha as she surfaced, "But it's beautifully refreshing."

They swam and played for nearly half an hour before leaving the water and sitting on the sand. They kissed, caressing each other gently.

"You're a great lover," she said.

"You're pretty good yourself," he replied, "Especially considering it was your first time."

"I'll bet the other women you've been with have been better."

"A few have been, but never for the first time. You're a real natural. Just wait till the end of your stay here; you'll be an absolute expert."

"You say the nicest things," she said as she kissed him deeply. "Let's have some lunch and then we can explore along the beach. You can show me the island and where all the toys are."

"Sounds good to me. Do you want lunch in the dining room or do you want to order and have it delivered?"

"Um, delivered I think. I just want to be with you, not a whole lot of other people."

He stood up, offering her his hand as she also stood, then they walked back to their room for lunch. He pointed out one of the sunscreen dispensers as they passed it.

"You'll probably need to use sunscreen for a bit anyway. Most people aren't used to the sun anymore and we don't want you getting burnt and unable to do anything physical, eh."

"That's for real," she replied, cuddling into him even closer.

Andy brought lunch along about ten minutes after Sasha ordered it. Having now made love with Troy, Sasha was interested to compare their penises. Troy's was certainly larger, but as they say, it's not the size of the tool but that way the operator uses it that counts. She looked forward to finding out how Andy used his tool.

After Andy had left and they were eating their delicious salad, Sasha asked Troy to tell her about this island.

"Well, as you know from recent history, the earth started cooling catastrophically in about 2035. Until then there was all sorts of controversy about whether it was heating or cooling and people even blamed the burning of fossil fuels for causing heating, and that at a time in the early 21st century when it was actually showing signs of cooling.

Once the cooling started it progressed rapidly, the ice that formed reflected back sunlight and caused ever more rapid cooling. Hence the sea level dropped at a rate of around a meter a decade as permanent ice accumulated on land, meaning that within a few years every sea port in the world was put out of action. Ice also closed down cities in both northern and southern extremes, including New York, London, all of the northern portion of Europe and Asia, the southern portion of South America, and all of Canada. The total death toll has never been calculated but it would certainly be in the many billions.

However, not all the news was bad. As sea level dropped, islands like Valalu appeared. Also as governments in individual countries failed, a world government was established and for the first time we had a cohesive, benign controlling force with the power and mandate to manage the planet. One of the first things it did was to establish a selective breeding program. What this did was to establish certain stringent criteria for receiving the privilege of being allowed to breed. In a stroke this ensured the continuation of the species and also the strengthening of the species as only the best were permitted to breed."

"But weren't there objections to this policy? After all, many people would consider it their right to have children of their own despite the possibility that these children may not be perfect."

"Well, if you think about it, the vast majority of people who may have objected were already dead because they were least able to fend for themselves. So to a large extent the climate itself selected those who would remain alive to breed.

"Within a few decades the change was noticeable. Those who previously had been the breeders, often the no-hopers who made little contribution to society, and had somehow managed to survive, were soon eliminated from the breeding pool and people who had the strength, intelligence and disease-resistant genes to populate the world were encouraged to produce numerous offspring to be nurtured by specially trained child rearers. Those who failed to meet the criteria for breeding were either vasectomized for males or had their fallopian tubes cut and tied for females. So since then the population of the world has decreased, removing much of the strain on the resources of the planet, and the criteria for becoming a breeder or impregnator have increased and in future will continue to increase. So eventually we'll have a planet populated by super people, which we could have had many centuries ago if it hadn't been for the left wing liberals who believed that quantity of population was more important than quality of people."

"Yes, I knew much of that but it's a change to have it set out so clearly and in such an unbiased manner. Many people seem to have an axe to grind and it is very hard sometimes to know exactly what is truth and what is biased fiction," replied Sasha.

"The key thing is that you have to start somewhere. That was the problem with past fragmented governments which kept changing policies and bickering amongst themselves. It took a global catastrophe to stop that and force change. This island was selected as being an ideal place for a breeding resort and the whole concept has been excellent, operating without a hitch for over a century."

"So I understand that when I have my baby, I will only be allowed to keep it until it's fifteen months old, then I have to hand it over to carers and start all over again."

"Yes, that's correct. It is not your baby, it is the world's baby. You and I just have the privilege of giving it life. You're twenty now and they calculate a breeding life of twenty years, meaning you will have about ten babies, unless there are twins or more. That will be your contribution to the world population and to the world gene pool. Usually each of your babies will be by a different impregnator, although that's not mandatory and you can request a specific impregnator if you wish. The world government keeps detailed records of the genetic history of each person so that they avoid in-breeding. This is why it is so important that you only have sex with me or with vasectomized staff, and not with other impregnators."

"Yes, I was thinking about that when Andy was here. Hopefully I'll be able to compare his cock with yours, from the inside of course. Would you be annoyed if I do that?"

"Not at all," replied Troy. "Things like jealousy were bred out years ago. Now if a person wants sex with anyone that is perfectly fine. Concepts such as monogamy, being true to a partner and such like are as antiquated as flowing rivers in Canada. People are much freer in their attitudes and actions than they once were. Take this place; clothing optional; in the past it would have meant that all but a very few wore clothing. Now it means that all but a very few are naked, and those ones only for a short time. The human body is seen for what it is, a wonderful and beautiful creation, not something that is lewd and rude and must be hidden."

Sasha and Troy had finished their salads and were sipping on freshly squeezed fruit juice. Sasha stood up and sat on Troy's lap, reaching down and caressing his cock and kissing him deeply.

"If anyone had told me that within a couple of hours of meeting a guy I would have fucked him, swum naked with him, eaten a lunch naked with him and sat on his knee at the table and played with his cock, I would have told them they were mad. But I have. I think I'm falling in love with you, dearest."

"Well, that is a slight problem, unfortunately. Sex is fine, nakedness is great, sleeping together is wonderful, but falling in love really is off the agenda. Don't do it, it will only lead to heartbreak. Just accept this as a short term romantic liaison which will be over in another twenty sleeps. Then it will be time to move on. For your own emotional health, do not fall in love with me please. I'm trying hard not to fall in love with you but I must admit that it is the hardest thing I've ever had to do."

Sasha was quiet for a few minutes and Troy noticed a couple of tears trickling down her face.

"So there's no hope for us as a couple?" she asked eventually.

"None at all. Strictly forbidden. We would be parted and never see each other again, right now, if the authorities knew we were even having this conversation. Sorry, it's one of the downsides of this job."

"Oh." Was all Sasha replied, cuddling into Troy and resting her head on his shoulder.

"Come on, you wanted to see the island and the toys," said Troy, trying to bring her back to the present.

"You're right, let's go."

Together they left the building, Troy applied some sunscreen to Sasha's already slightly pink skin, and they strolled arm in arm along the beach. They spent the afternoon exploring. Went sailing on a catamaran, caught some fish and sat on the beach watching the sunset, as lovers around the world do. They then returned to the resort and went to the dining room for dinner where they sat at a table with Tracy and her impregnator Steve.

"How's it going?" Sasha asked Tracy.

"Great. What an amazing place. Steve's a wonderful lover too. Have you tried out Troy yet?"

"Oh yes, he's fantastic. He had me cumming really hard but he didn't cum. Amazing." She leant closer to Tracy. "My aim is to get him to cum before he wants to," she whispered.

"Steve is the same. I'll try that with Steve too," Tracy whispered back, then continued, still whispering, "Do you fancy an impregnator swap before we ovulate and things get serious? I guess they'd have to wear condoms though just to be sure."

"Sounds like fun but possibly near the end of the time would be safer. That way we will both hopefully be pregnant so they wouldn't need condoms."

"That's a good idea. Be far better that way."

The women exchanged room numbers and EPA numbers. Meantime Troy and Steve had been chatting generally about the place and the changes that happened all the time. Dinner continued with normal inconsequential conversation and then Steve asked who was going to the evening movie.

"What's on?" asked Tracy.

"I'm not sure what it is tonight but every night they have an erotic movie in the theatre. The idea is to stimulate sexual behavior, in case that hasn't started or is at low ebb. They're usually quite good and often can give you ideas to try out later that night," replied Steve.

They agreed to meet at the theatre at about 7.45 as it was due to start at 8.

When they arrived many people were already seated in the theatre. It seemed strange to see all these naked bodies, each sitting on a towel, waiting for the movie to start. All were couples, breeder and impregnator, and many were idly caressing one another as a possible prelude to the night's activities. The four of them found seats together near the back of the theatre and continued their conversations, cuddling their respective partners.

Eight pm arrived, the lights dimmed and the movie started. 'Paradise Found' was the movie title and it turned out to be about a group of survivors on a liferaft who found an uncharted island and made their home there, with numerous sex scenes, partner swapping and the establishment of polyamorous relationships. An interesting theme with some very graphic sex scenes, which had both Steve and Troy very erect while Sasha and Tracy noticed their vulvas were dripping.

"Should we sit on their laps, do you think?" whispered Tracy to Sasha.

"No, I think we should let them suffer," replied Sasha in a whisper, "Maybe it will help us to get them to cum tonight."

"Great idea," was Tracy's whispered reply.

After the movie they went to the lounge and had a quiet drink before they headed off to bed, arm in arm with their partners.

Sasha lay on the bed and coaxed Troy over to her. As he went to lie on her, she twisted out from underneath and pushed him onto his back on the bed, his cock erect. She then used some oil from the bathroom to start a gentle massage, ignoring his genital area and focusing on his chest, abdomen, sides and thighs. She noticed that he became harder as she massaged. After about twenty minutes she gradually started approaching his cock and balls, just giving a small touch before moving away, followed by a short caress, then away, followed by more concentrated massaging.

Troy was rock hard, panting with his eyes closed.

Carefully Sasha straddled him and sat gently on his erection, feeling him penetrate her slick vagina until he was fully inside. She reached around and gently fondled his balls, sitting perfectly still. Through her vaginal walls she could feel his cock pulsing. He must be nearly ready to cum, she thought.

She leant forward and gave him a kiss, then started rocking backwards and forwards, feeling his cock head moving over her cervix and her clit grinding against his pubic bone. That felt so good, she thought.

After a few more minutes she sat up again, feeling him penetrate deeper that he had before, and started moving up and down on his cock, stimulating him as much as possible. She continued that for another ten minutes, feeling herself getting closer to cumming as he started rolling his head sideways, mouthing, "Yes, fuck me, fuck me, yes ..." continuously. She lay forward again, rubbing her hard nipples against his chest as she moved back and forth increasingly rapidly.

"Stop. No more, I'm going to cum, you've gotta stop," he cried.

Sasha ignored him and continued to fuck his cock. Suddenly he went rigid. Sasha felt his cum spurt against her cervix and the contractions of his cock press against the walls of her cunt. It was too much for her over-stimulated pussy and she howled as she came hard.

"Ohhhh, yessss, yessss, I'm cumming, ooooohhhhh, beautiful."

Together they slowly relaxed and came down from their simultaneous peaks of orgasm. She cuddled into him as he placed his arms around her and held her tightly. They remained like that for several minutes before she tried to move, edging upwards to kiss him tenderly. His shrunken cock popped out of her love canal, followed by a large quantity of his potent sperm.

"Oh darling, that was wonderful," she murmured in his ear.

"Yes, you are such a wonderful lover. You're the only woman who has ever made me cum when I didn't really want to."

Sasha laughed. "I'll bet you say that to all your new girls," she said.

"No, it's the truth, you're the first. You are such a talented lover. Thank you."

They kissed again and she rolled off him, finding a towel to clean up, then cuddled into him again and was soon fast asleep.

As she slept, Troy was concerned. He thought of all the women he had bred. None compared with Sasha. And after only one day! She is amazing, he thought. As he drifted off to sleep he realized that the impossible was happening; he was falling in love with her.

Days two and three, Tuesday and Wednesday, were spent in much the same ways as day one. Sasha and Troy made love when they awoke, without Troy cumming, ate the breakfast Andy brought them, swam, walked on the beach, ate lunch together in their room. Sometime each afternoon they made love again, each time Sasha came but Troy did not. Then they explored the island some more, ending up having dinner and an erotic movie, and making love again before sleeping soundly all night. Both realised that they had fallen deeply in love, but tended to put this thought out of their minds so they could enjoy each other in the present.

123456...8