Brooke Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TomWine
TomWine
936 Followers

I started fucking her faster as I could feel her pussy walls begin to spasm around my cock.

"Oh god, yes, yes, yes, I'm going to cum, Oh fuck yes. . ." I heard her say just as she had her orgasm. The spasm of her pussy walls caused me to lose it, and just then I started shooting my load into my sister. One, two, three volleys of cum shot into her, and then another three. I could feel my cum coating my cock as I continued ramming it inside of her.

I finally slowed down, and then stopped fucking Brooke. We both relaxed as my cock popped out of her pussy, and then I could feel my sperm drip out of her pussy and down onto my cock and balls.

I reached up and pulled her face to mine and drove my tongue inside of her mouth as she did the same. The feeling of her wet body against mine was an erotic feeling. I ran my fingers all over her body while kissing her like it was my last time.

"Can we stay in the bed all day?" Brooke asked me.

"That would be fine with me," I replied.

I thought we were going to do just that until someone rang the door bell.

"Who the fuck could that be?" Brooke asked. "Nobody even know's we live here, except mom and dad. Oh fuck, you don't think its one of them do you?"

"I sure hope not. I'm sure it smells like sex in here. I guess one of us has to open the door. I'll do it while you clean up this room a little and get your robe on," I said to Brooke as I wrapped my robe around me and headed to the front door.

By the time I got there they rang the doorbell a second time, which was about to piss me off. I looked through the peephole, and it was Amanda. What the fuck was Amanda doing here? I hadn't seen her or talked to her since we rescued her from the frat party, and after that I didn't expect to ever see her again.

"It's Amanda," I shouted to Brooke.

"Oh my god," Brooke said, running out of the bedroom while at the same time still putting her robe on.

Brooke opened the door and pulled Amanda in. They were both squealing like two long lost sisters or something.

I stood back watching the two of them hugging each other, Brooke in her robe, and Amanda in her short shorts and halter top. God, they both looked great to me.

"How did you find us?" Brooke asked, taking Amanda by the hand and walking her to the living room.

"I called the housing office last week to see if you two had made any housing arrangements. I thought it would be good to have somewhere to go to get off campus. I've been here for summer classes. I have to make up an English class to get up to speed, and it's offered during the June term. Anyway, they gave my your address, and I was free this morning so I decided to drive over and see if you were here yet."

"Yeah, we just moved in yesterday. Oh god, you haven't seen this, have you?" Brooke asked, showing her ring off to Amanda.

Amanda screamed again, "Oh my god, you two got married? When did that happen?"

"Just last week. Our parents weren't very happy about the two of us living together, so we eloped. They weren't too crazy about that either, but it's done. We're both pleased, though. It's really been great."

"Well, congratulations to both of you!" Amanda said, giving Brooke and me a kiss on the cheek.

I sat there mesmerized as Brooke told Amanda all about our wedding, in detail. There was no fucking way I was going to remember all that, so whenever someone asked me about the wedding, I just let Brooke tell them.

The two of them kept talking about school, f'ockey, the team, and I learned that Amanda decided to come to St. Mary's even after the episode at the frat party. She had a full ride, the same as Brooke, and her parents wouldn't let her give that up, and there was no way she would've been able to tell them why. She and Brooke were talking about the frat party a little, and Amanda was talking about how embarrassed she was after "doing it" with all those guys. I started remembering the evening, and how Liz and the other girl did it on the floor, and must have got lost in my thoughts, because the next thing I knew, Brooke was giving me this strange look and then looking down at my crotch. I looked down, and my cock, which wasn't entirely hard, but wasn't soft either, was visible through the slit at the bottom of my robe. Amanda was facing Brooke and away from me, so she didn't see it, but had she turned around, she would have.

I reached down and slid my cock back inside my robe as Amanda and Brooke finished talking. Amanda had to leave to get back to class, but Brooke suggested that she come over tomorrow night for dinner, and she said that she was free and would love to. Amanda left, and Brooke came after me.

"So what about that conversation gave you a hard on, or were you just that happy to see Amanda?" It was the first time in weeks that Brooke was yelling at me, and she was as angry as fuck.

There was no way I could lie to Booke, so I confessed that when she and Amanda started talking about that night I pictured Liz and the other girl fucking on the mattress, and sure, I got a little turned on, but I wasn't going to do anything with them or anything. I told her that I wasn't even aware that I was showing until she pointed it out.

"Hmm, does Amanda turn you on, then?" Brooke asked me.

"No, not really, it was just all the talk, I guess," I replied.

"Maybe we shouldn't have her over if that's the way you're going to react."

"Really, Brooke, it doesn't matter to me, she's your friend and teammate. I'm not interested in Amanda, believe me. I'm not the least bit interested."

"You sure?" Brooke asked.

"Yes, I'm sure. Not the least bit interested. I'm in love with you, and you're the only person I want in my life."

"That's all I wanted to hear," Brooke said as she moved in next to me, untied my robe, and put her arms around my waist, next to my skin, bringing our nude bodies together.

"You wanna do it again?" Brooke asked as she held me tight.

"We could, but we have a shit load of work to get done. How about we finish up the house first?"

"Yeah, it'll be great to get everything put away and all," Brooke replied, "but, I want you to promise me that we'll have some fun when we finish. I'm just getting used to us sharing the apartment and I want to get the most our of it."

I had no problem promising Brooke that we'd play around tonight after we got the apartment set up. Hell, that's one major reason I wanted to room with her. We do have a good time together.

Brooke and I worked on the apartment all day. We stopped at lunch for a sandwich, but worked until early evening before we got everything finished and put away. Standing back and looking at the place, we were quite pleased with what we had accomplished.

"I'm gonna take some pictures and send them to mom and dad," Brooke announced as she started taking pictures of the apartment with her iPhone. She had me pose in my bedroom, and she posed in hers. We took pictures of each other in every room, and by the time we were finished, we had sent about a dozen pictures to mom and dad. We were sure that they'd get a kick out of them.

"What do you want to do about dinner?" Brooke asked.

"I could fix something up if you want me to," I replied.

"That would be good. I really don't feel like going out anywhere, I'm worn out from all the work today," Brooke said.

"Are you hungry for anything in particular?" I asked.

"Yeah, but you said we couldn't do that until later."

"Ha, ha. You can have that anytime you want, sis."

"I know I can. That's the fun of living together, we can have each other any time we want."

"How about if I grill a couple of hamburgers for us? I have the hamburger and some things to go with. I also got some charcoal for that grill outside. Does that sound OK with you?"

"Sure. What are we going to have when Amanda comes over tomorrow?"

"I was thinking about making some Lasagna tomorrow. Does that sound OK?"

"Yeah, I'm sure Amanda would love your Lasagna. God, its good."

"OK then, we'll plan on that."

"Don't fix me a huge breakfast or lunch tomorrow then, I don't want to gain too much weight before practices start."

I got the hamburger out of the refrigerator and fixed it up. I have a spice mix I put into the hamburger along with some onions. I also had some cheese and all the other fixings. While I was grilling the hamburgers Brooke set the table and got some other things out of the refrigerator to go with the burgers, along with our drinks. I stood by the grill watching Brooke getting things ready inside, and thought that we really were acting like a newly wed couple, and I loved that idea. Yeah, I loved being "married" to my sister.

While Brooke wasn't much of a cook, she was good at setting menus and setting the table and cleaning up afterwards. She even said at home that if I would cook for her, she would do the dishes, and she has continued that practice now that we were living together. I don't mind cooking, but I hate cleaning up the mess afterwards, so this arrangements works perfectly for both of us.

After the kitchen was cleaned up, I sat down on a chair and turned on the TV. Brooke walked into the living room which opened up to the kitchen, so it wasn't much of a walk, and sat down on my lap.

I reached up and brushed her hair out of her eyes and just looked at her for a few minutes before speaking.

"How've you felt today? You really were sick yesterday. I was worried about you."

"I feel much better today. I did get a little dizzy a couple of times while we were working and had to sit down for a few minutes, and I'm really tired now, but other than that I feel fine."

"You still look a little pale to me. Maybe tomorrow we can get outside for some sun. It's supposed to be a beautiful day. How about a hike or something? There's a state park not far from here."

"That would be fun. Could we take a picnic lunch or something?"

"Sure, I could get some things together for that. Let's do it," I replied.

With Brooke still sitting on my lap, I reached up and pulled her face to mine and gave her a lingering kiss, letting my tongue slide into her mouth.

"Umm, I like that," Brooke sighed.

"Yeah, I do to. What do you say, wanna move this into your bedroom?"

"We can move it into OUR bedroom, remember?"

"Yeah, that's right. OUR bedroom."

I lifted Brooke off my lap, took her hand, and led her into our bedroom. We slowly undressed each other before lying down on the bed.

"God, you are so fucking beautiful, Brooke. You never have to worry about me looking at another woman! You're all I could ever desire. You have the perfect body, a great personality, and, Christ, I fucking love you so much."

Brooke leaned into me and kissed me passionately after I said that, letting her hands roam all over my body, as I did the same to her.

Brooke pressed me back onto the bed and crawled on top of me, kissing me passionately and grinding her crotch into mine. I let my hands roam down to her ass, my favorite spot on my sister's body, and gently massaged her firm cheeks with my hands. Brooke continued grinding her hot body against mine. She leaned back and brought her tits to my mouth, and I sucked one and then the other, while still massaging her ass.

After letting me suck her tits for several minutes, Brooke started licking her way down my front. She sucked on my nipples for a while, and then continued down toward my cock, which was growing rapidly. When she got to my cock, Brooke looked up at me and said, "Time to trim these pubes again, brother. They tickle my nose!"

"I don't want anything to distract you from sucking my cock, Brooke. We'll take care of that first thing in the morning! Now, get back to sucking!"

Brooke smiled, and then returned her attention to my raging hard on, taking it back into her mouth and started sucking it again. She used much more tongue action this time than before, and it really felt good. I looked down at her and could see that she was really getting into sucking and licking my cock. She licked from the base to the head, swirling her tongue around the head of my cock, bringing me intense pleasure. Then she started bobbing her head up and down on me while twisting her mouth around as she did so. I don't know where she learned this technique, but it was quite amazing and stimulating. I swear, I've been sucked off before, but no other girl made me feel quite like Brooke does. She sucks my cock because she wants to; other girls sucked it because they thought I wanted them to, and there is quite a difference. I liked the way Brooke sucked my cock.

After doing this for a good fifteen minutes, Brooke started licking her way back up my torso and brought her mouth to mine again, and drove her tongue inside. I sucked on her tongue, while dropping my hands to her ass and massaging her cheeks.

Brooke raised up on her pelvis and brushed her pussy against my erection. I loved how it felt when she did that. She reached underneath herself, put her hand around my hard cock, and brought it to the entrance to her sex and lowered back down on my cock, which entered her all the way. I was learning that Brooke liked to be in control when we were having sex. I didn't notice this at first, but the more we make love, the more I sense that she likes to be in control. She shows this by taking the initiative most of the time, by climbing on top whenever she can, and by switching positions. Like this morning. I'd never done the sixty-nine position, and it was Brooke who moved us around into that position. I mean, hell, I'm not complaining at all, just pointing this out. She also likes me to eat her out, I can tell. When we start to have sex, she usually gets into a position where she's on her back with her beautiful legs spread apart, showing me that beautiful pussy. She knows that once I see it I want to go down on it, so she makes sure I see it. I'm sure that before we're finished fucking this evening, there will be an opportunity for me to eat her out. I just know there will.

Brooke continued gyrating her hips against my crotch, pressing down, taking me all the way, and then raising up, until I almost pop out, and then lowering herself back down on my cock. She likes to be in control of the position and the speed, and thats all right with me.

Brooke remained on top the whole time until she reached orgasm, which come on suddenly, violently, and loudly. With shouts of "Fuck, fuck, fuck," I could feel Brooke slow down, letting my cock bottom out and remain there while the walls of her pussy contracted around my hardness. I lost it when I got a look at her face. She had raised her head, but her eyes were closed as she shouted through her "fuck me" contorted face. It was the sexiest look ever, and that, along with the sight of her beautiful tits and body hanging over me, caused me to ejaculate violently into her. I started bucking my hips beneath her and into her as I came. After I shot my loads into her, I grabbed her cheeks and pulled her crotch tight against mine.

"That was great, Steven. I mean, I love you and all, but the fact that you're such a good fuck is an added bonus. God, you fuck well, brother."

"You're a good fuck yourself, sis. I could stay in bed and fuck you all day long."

"We'll have to do that one day. Just stay in bed and fuck all day long. I think I'd like that; but before that, you have some more work to do."

After saying that, Brooke leaned back and brought her pussy to my mouth and pressed down, causing her pussy lips to smear my juice and her's all over my mouth. I held Brooke by the hips as I licked away at her pussy, enjoying the taste of our combined juices. Brooke is the only girl I've ever eaten out after we'd had sex. I never thought I'd enjoy doing this, but, hell, I think I'd do anything with Brooke. God I love her.

Brooke started getting off as I tongue fucked her and cleaned her out. She started pressing her pussy hard against my mouth, telling me to keep licking her. With our juices running down the side of my face, I continued licking her pussy as she started gyrating faster and faster on my face and particularly my tongue, buried deep within her pussy.

"Oh Christ, Steven, I'm gonna fucking cum again! I'm fucking cumming again!" She wasn't lying either, just as she finished saying that, a flood of her juices filled my mouth. Brooke was panting breathlessly by this point.

"I've never done that, cum twice so close together! God that was awesome. You have a nice cock and tongue, brother! I wish I'd discovered that years ago!"

"Yeah, we sure wasted a lot of time hating each other! I'm sure glad we got over that."

"Yeah, me too. What do you think about a shower, now, bro?" Brooke asked.

"I think we both need one."

We got off the bed and walked into the bathroom together. Brooke leaned over and started the water.

"God, that must have been some wild sex, sis, you have a bruise on your right thigh, just below your ass," I said, noticing the bruise, which was about the size of a large egg.

"Really? Where?"

I walked over and placed my hand on the bruise and said, "Right here. Do you feel it?"

"No, I don't feel anything. Maybe I bumped into something while we were setting up the apartment today, I don't know what its from."

"Well, I'm sorry if I caused it, but I don't think so."

"No problem, it'll go away in a few days."

Brooke and I got into the shower and washed each other off.

"I think I like cleaning up almost as much as the sex," I shared with her. "I love washing you and running my hands all over your body."

"You can wash me as much as you want to," Brooke said while I washed her front. When I got to her neck, Brooke reached out and grabbed my left hand and was just staring at it.

"What?" I asked.

"We need to go to a jeweler tomorrow. You need a ring on that finger! I don't want any of the girls around here thinking that you're a free man!"

"I never thought of that. I guess I should have a ring if you're wearing one. We'll take care of that before we go to the park tomorrow. I like the idea of wearing a wedding ring."

"And you better never take it off, either."

"Even when we go home?"

"Yes, even when we go home. I never want that ring off your finger."

"So, are you ready to explain our relationship to mom and dad?"

"No, but I still don't want the ring to ever come off once I put it on your finger, and I'm doing that in the morning; and you better not take it off around Amanda, either!"

"Brooke, you don't have to worry about that. Like I already told you, I have absolutely no attraction to Amanda; plus, it wasn't my idea to invite her over for dinner tomorrow night, either."

"I know, I just feel sorry for her. I don't think she has many friends, and I feel like we should have her over some, that's all."

"Well, to be honest, I'm not excited about the thought of her hanging around here all the time."

"Yeah, maybe you're right. I don't want her hanging around here all the time either; but I did ask her over tomorrow night, so I can't go back on that. We'll see how things go."

We got out of the shower and dried each other off, and then Brooke got our robes out of the bathroom closet and we put them on.

"Leave it open in the front, Steven," Brooke suggested.

"I will if you will. I love to look at your hot body, sis."

We left our robes open and walked back into the living room and sat down on the couch together. We didn't turn on the TV or do anything other than look at each other for a few minutes.

"This really is awesome, Brooke," I shared, "us living together, I mean."

"Yea, it is. I never would have thought things would work out like this when we made our first trip up here. How long had you wanted to do something with me like that?" Brooke asked.

"For the past couple of years, anyway. I got really jealous when you would go out, especially if it was with someone I knew," I told her. "I was jealous that it wasn't me you were spending time with. I think I've been in love with you, you know, more than like brother and sister, for at least a couple of years."

TomWine
TomWine
936 Followers