Brooke Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TomWine
TomWine
938 Followers

"I'm also concerned about the bruises, Brooke. I don't remember you bruising that easily before. Did you get bruises like that?"

"Not that I recall, but I didn't have you inspecting my body every night like you do now," Brooke said, giving away the fact that she knew that I looked her over every night to see if she had any more bruises.

"Yeah, I check you out every night, but I also like looking at your hot body, you know," I said, trying to interject a little humor into a serious conversation.

"We practice tomorrow, and then we're off Saturday and Sunday. Do you think you can get off work so we can have some alone time together?"

"I'll make it happen, Brooke. There's nothing I'd like better than to spend the weekend with you. Do you want to go to a movie or something?"

"Maybe, but let's not plan anything just yet. I might want to just stay at home with you."

I managed to get off work for the weekend. There isn't much activity in the Athletes' dining hall over the weekend, but they usually have me working in other parts of the cafeteria; however, I told my supervisor that I need the time off to spend with my wife, who wasn't feeling well, and he quickly agreed to let me off.

I saw Brooke in the dining hall on Friday evening, and she looked much better. I managed to get away from the counter for a few minutes and went over and sat down beside her, which had become my routine. I always take my break to sit with Brooke a little while to see how she was feeling.

"How was practice today?" I asked her.

"Pretty good, actually. I was tired, but I think things are getting better. The trainer made me take a few breaks, and kept giving all of us water, it's so hot out there. Maybe things are working out. How's your day been?"

"Good. It's been busy in the kitchen, trying to keep all you athletes fed. I'll be off in about an hour, and I got tomorrow and Sunday off, so we can have the weekend to ourselves."

"Good, that's just what I need."

I got up to leave, but not before Brooke grabbed me for a kiss, which caused a little harassing by the other f'ockey players at the table. They were constantly teasing the two of us, which was all in good fun.

I finished up work and headed home, to find Brooke sitting in the living room in her robe, watching TV.

"You must be feeling better," I said, noticing that she wasn't in bed already.

"I do; but I also wanted to make sure I was awake when you got home. I want to play!"

I walked over and sat down beside Brooke who started taking off my shirt, and then turned her attention to my pants, unbuckling and unzipping them. She was ready for action.

"I'm so fucking horny, Steven!"

I grabbed her and brought her face to mine and kissed for a long time, as we managed to get completely undressed while making out.

Brooke pushed me back on the couch and put a pillow behind my head before going down on me. She kissed her way to my chest and sucked on my nipples while rubbing my growing cock. She then licked down my chest, commenting that she thought I had more hair on my chest than before, which I had noticed too. Not much, but more than a few months ago.

She followed my treasure trail to my cock, leaving a trail of saliva all the way down my chest and abdomen. Brooke turned me around so that my legs were hanging off the couch, spread my legs, and then got down on her knees and started sucking my cock. She was horny, and the way she worked my cock proved that to me. She seemed like she was starved for my juice the way she sucked me. I leaned back and watched her work my cock. She was still the most beautiful person in the world to me, and she was getting even more fit every day due to the workouts and practices. They had been working out in the gym at the beginning of each practice this week, and I commented that I could tell by the muscles in her arms and legs, and her tight abs. Brooke smiled at the compliment. She has always been proud of her fit body, which had only improved since her workouts began. I made me a little jealous, and I told her that I was going to start working out more.

I watched Brooke work my cock like an expert. It glistened from the saliva she was pouring over it. As she sucked me she was also rubbing her hands all over my balls and thighs. When she said that she liked sucking cock, she wasn't kidding. She continued working me for ten more minutes, and then crawled up into my lap, facing me, and in one swift motion, placed a tit in my mouth and my cock in her pussy. I started sucking her hard nipple while she started riding my cock. Brooke leaned back and had that special 'fuck me" look that she gets, that really turns me off. I reached down and grabbed ahold of her hips and helped her as she went up and down on my cock.

It didn't take very long for Brook to reach orgasm, as she soon started moaning. Her moans got increasing louder, until I knew she was just about there. I started thrusting up into her harder and faster, until she shouted that she was going to cum, and cum she did. I could feel her juices begin to flow as she climaxed, which always causes me to come with her. I try to hold off until she reaches orgasm, and manage to do that most of the time, and this was one of those times. As she shook from her orgasm I released my cum into her sweet pussy, filling it to overflowing.

We held each other for several minutes as we each came down from our spirited round of sex. I kissed her several times, and then Brooke suggested that we shower and watch some TV in the bed.

We got off the couch and went into the bathroom and got into the shower. After we washed each other we got out of the shower, dried off, and went into the bedroom. I turned on the TV and turned off the lights, and we crawled into the bed together, and held each other tight.

"I love you, Brooke," I said to her.

"I love you too, Steven."

It wasn't fifteen minutes before I could hear Brooke softly snoring. I knew that she must be exhausted from practice, and looked forward to our weekend together. I turned off the television, and just looked at my sleeping sister. God I loved her. This was the happiest I'd ever been in my life.

Brooke and I didn't go to the movie that weekend, we stayed home. We never left the house. Brooke was extremely tired, and just wanted to lay around the house and take it easy.

We made love again Saturday night, and I woke up Sunday morning with her sweet mouth working my cock. She sucked me until I came, and she swallowed every drop, and then licked my cock clean. We spent much of the day Sunday in bed. Brooke had always wanted to do that, so we did. We made love several times that day, and all of it was good.

The next few weeks were very difficult for us. Brooke continued to get more fatigued each day, and once the trainer sent her home before practice was even over. The next Friday they had their first scrimmage, facing a team from a neighboring school. I took the afternoon off and watched it. Brooke played well the first half, scoring two goals. The second half she looked sluggish, and then toward the end, she took herself out of the game. I saw her talking with the trainer and wanted to go down and see what was going on, but didn't want to embarrass Brooke, so I stayed in the stands. I waited for her following the game.

Walking home, I asked her what that was all about when she was talking with the trainer. She said that she felt a little dizzy late in the game and needed to come out. The trainer was concerned and said that she was going to set Brooke up with an appointment at the clinic the following morning to get some blood work done and see what was causing her fatigue, bruising, and dizziness. She suspected that Brooke might be anemic, and she was right. The blood tests showed that Brooke was extremely anemic. The doctor prescribed some supplements and a prescription for her and told her to get some rest for a few days before going back to practice.

Brooke stayed home, in the bed mostly, for the next three days, before returning to practice. She claimed that she felt better, but I could tell that she was still fatigued when she come home. She got into a routine of coming home and going to bed. I would come home and take care of her. I gave her several massages at night, but we hadn't had sex in a couple of weeks.

This continued until her first game. It was the week before classes started. We managed to get registered for our classes, but unfortunately, we never made it to the first class.

The game was at home, and I got off so I could watch it. Brooke started the game, and did extremely well for the first fifteen minutes, and then something happened. I never knew hat caused it, but while running down the field, Brooke collapsed. They called an official time out as the trainers from both teams rushed out on the field, with me close behind. When I got to the sidelines, they were still working with Brooke on the field, so I went on out. They called an emergency squad for her, and I went with them as they transported Brooke to the hospital. While they were working on her in the ER, one of the nurses came out and asked me all sorts of questions about her situation, I told her everything I knew. Her blood work came back and showed signs of serious illness, and they transported Brooke to John's Hopkins in Baltimore, where they were better suited to work on her.

I rode with Brooke during the transport, and called our parents once we arrived. I learned that dad was out on the West coast on business, and mom would call him. When he could get back to town, the two of them would head to Baltimore. I told mom I'd keep her informed.

The next three days still remain a blur. Brooke was admitted and they started running a series of tests on her. They didn't tell me much about what they were doing. I stayed in the room with Brooke all the time, day and night.

The third day I finally got to talk with her doctor. He invited me into a family conference room, and I had a sick feeling that this wasn't going to be good news.

The doctor explained that my Brooke had aplastic anemia. That was causing all of her symptoms; the fatigue, dizziness, even the bruising. He said that it was in an advanced stage. Sometimes it comes on a person slowly, and sometimes rapidly. This was the rapid onset kind. Her outlook wasn't good at all.

"Isn't there anything you can do?" I asked, through teary eyes?"

"There are medications, but I feel it is too far along for them to be effective. We could try a stem cell transplant, but her condition would have to improve first, and we would have to find a donor. Does your wife have any family, preferably a sibling?"

"I can do it," I told him.

"You wouldn't be a match," he said. "You would have to be a blood relative."

"Brooke and I aren't legally married. I'm her brother," I told him.

"That changes everything. Let's get some blood tests started on you and see if you're a match."

"You wont say anything, you know, about us being brother and sister?" I asked him.

"No more than necessary," He assured me.

He had me escorted to the clinic where they drew several tubes of blood. After that, I returned to Brooke's room and sat with her. She was not responsive, so I just sat there and held her hand for the rest of the day and night.

The following morning, I woke up to several medical personnel rushing into the room. Brooke had coded and set off an alarm. They asked me to leave as they worked on her, so I stepped out in the hallway, stomach in knots.

Brooke's doctor came running down the hall and rushed past me and into her room. After several minutes, he came out. I could tell by the look on his face that Brooke was gone.

"I'm so sorry, Steven. Your wife has expired."

Expired. That word will stay in my mind forever. How does someone expire in such a short amount of time? She was perfectly healthy, it seemed, just six months ago, and now she was gone.

They allowed me to spend some time with Brooke before I had to leave, but I didn't have anywhere to go. I sat in the conference room crying for what seemed like hours. Finally, the door opened and mom and dad walked in. They were both in tears, not understanding how they could lose their daughter so suddenly. I filled them in on everything and the doctor came in and shared with them. We learned that aplastic anemia is a rare blood disorder, where the blood just stops making cells for some reason. Sometimes they discover the cause, and other times, like this one, there doesn't seem to be an apparent cause. Brooke's illness came on suddenly and took her life just shy of her nineteenth birthday. She was gone.

Epilogue

I don't know how I managed it, but I gave the Eulogy at Brooke's memorial service. I referred to her as "Brooke" throughout the service, never stating that she was my wife or my sister. I think, looking back, that most people had figured out our relationship, especially mom and dad, but they have never said anything about it.

I had Brooke cremated, and still have her ashes. Mom and dad allowed me to make all the decisions, and never argued with me about anything.

I never returned to St. Mary's or the apartment we shared. Dad, sensing how painful this was for me, had a company clean out the apartment and move everything, except for my clothes, into storage, where it is still.

I returned home for a few months. I became severely depressed, but through counseling and some meds, have come through it all. I continued my education and received my undergraduate and J.D. degrees at George Washington University in D.C. and went on to pass the Maryland, D.C. and Virginia Bar exams, and practice with a firm in the district.

I still wear the white gold wedding ring Brooke bought for me. When anyone asks me if I'm married, I tell them that I was, but lost my wife. Still to this day I haven't dated and don't know if I ever will. Brooke was the love of my life, and still is.

TomWine
TomWine
938 Followers