Brooke Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TomWine
TomWine
937 Followers

"That's so sweet. I had a crush on you for about that some amount of time, but Christ, Steven, you were so fucking mean to me!"

"Yeah, I was, but that was because you wouldn't pay any attention to me, that's all. I guess we both loved each other and wanted something to come out of it, but neither of us was willing to take that first step."

"That is, until you brought me up here. Did you really want to, or did mom force you to?"

"I let on like she was forcing me, and that I didn't want to, but to tell you the truth, when mom told me that I had to take you to tryouts, I went up to my room and started beating off just thinking about it."

"Really? You went to your room and started beating off?"

"Oh yea, and that wasn't the first time I'd beat off thinking about you, Brooke. That happened many times over the past couple of years. Every time I beat off I was thinking about you."

"Who were you thinking of when you dated? Me, or the girl you were with?"

"Honestly, when I dated one of your friends, I was thinking of you."

"Even when you fucked her in the ass?"

I laughed at that, and replied, "Yes, even when I fucked her in the ass, I was thinking of you. I knew she told you about that, and I think the reason she did was to make you jealous!"

"She did, too! I not only got jealous, I got myself fucked in the ass too!"

"You what?"

"I got your friend Jerry to fuck me in the ass after a football game. I was so angry about you doing it with my friend that I let Jerry take me home after a game, and on the way home I had him pull off the road onto that deserted road and started making out with him. He wanted to fuck me, but I wasn't on the pill then, so I told him he could fuck me in the ass if he wanted to, and he did. He asked me to suck him off to get him hard, so I did, but that didn't take too long. The bad thing, though, I didn't get his cock very wet, and when he got my clothes off, he just fucking rammed that thing in my ass and it hurt like fucking hell."

"That's why you told me to take it slowly when I fucked you in the ass then?"

"Yeah, I still remember how bad it hurt when he just rammed his cock in me. It's a good thing he has such a small cock!"

That comment made me laugh. Guys always like to hear that their friend's have smaller cocks than theirs.

"With you, Steven, its different. I can tell that you care for me, and you like to give me pleasure. Sometimes I feel like I'm taking advantage of you or something."

"You don't ever have to feel like that, Brooke, I love making love with you. God I do!"

"How many girls have you made love to?"

"Is this true confession time or something?" I asked.

"Yeah, I guess so. Fuck, I told you about Jerry. You can tell me a few things."

"Well, I want you to know that I'm perfectly happy with you and the way things are between us, Brooke. I've screwed around some, but that is over. It's only you and me from now on."

"I know that, and feel the same way; but I'd still like to know what all you've done."

"Well, there really isn't that much to tell. I've had sex with four girls, two of them were on your f'ockey team, and I'm sure you knew about both of those times."

"Yeah, I knew about them. Who else have you been with?"

"There was a girl at school, the community college, named Trish. She was Asian, or maybe Polynesian or something. She would always hang out with me at the lunch room between classes. She shared an apartment near the school with a friend, and one afternoon she invited me over after a class we had together. I went over, and we, sorta, did it."

"What did you do?"

"Well, as soon as we got inside the apartment, she was all over me, kissing me and all. Then the clothes started coming off, and before I knew what was happening, the two of us were on her bed fucking hard. I had to bareback her, too, as I didn't have any condoms with me. After that I always carried one with me, but fuck, I never needed one after that. Anyway, we were fucking away and her roommate came home, and she decided to join us."

"So, you fucked both of them?"

"No! Her roommate undressed and got into the bed with us, which didn't bother me, but I soon found out that it really pleased Trish. She and her roomy started kissing and all kinds of shit. I watched for a couple of minutes, and then excused myself. Trish tried to get me to come again, but I told her I wasn't into that shit. After that she never ate with me at lunch again, which was OK with me."

"That's so funny!"

"I didn't think so at the time, but I guess it is now. You ever do anything like that with any of your friends?"

"No, but I've had the opportunity if I wanted to. Three or four of the girls on the f'ockey team are lesbians, and one of them hit on me several times, but I didn't want anything to do with that either. One of the girls on St. Mary's team hit on me when I came up for tryouts. She said that a few of the players were getting together at her house the night of the frat party. She put her hand on my shoulder and said, 'we're not really that much into guys, if you know what I mean.' Hell, I knew what she meant and was sure I was going to the party with you after that!"

"That's funny. Which one was it?"

"Julie. I'll point her out to you when practices start up."

"Brooke, I was sure but the way you sucked me and the way you were when we were making love that you'd had some experience, and I admit that I have as well, but I promise you, sex with you is the sweetest I've ever had, and it's all I'll ever want. I love you so much."

After saying that, I leaned into Brooke and gave her a soft kiss on the lips, and she kissed back.

"Steven, I'm really tired, how about we go on to bed?"

"That sounds good to me," I replied, standing up and taking her by the hand and leading her into the bedroom.

When we got to the bedroom, I turned off the light. The light coming in from the window gracefully illuminated Brook's body as I slid the robe off her shoulders. The light highlighted her pert nipples, which I reached out and gently caressed. I dropped my robe and pulled her into me, kissed her on the forehead, the cheek, and then her lips.

"Brooke, I love you so much. The past is the past, and now we begin building our future together. I love you, sis."

"I love you, too, bro."

The two of us climbed into the bed and held each other tight as we fell asleep.

I awoke the following morning around 6:00. Brooke was still sound asleep beside me, and I didn't want to disturb her, so after giving her a soft kiss on the cheek, I crawled out of the bed, put on my robe, and after a short trip to the bathroom, I went on into the kitchen to begin making the lasagna for tonight's dinner. I liked to make my own lasagna noodles so it would take a little time, but not too much. I already had all the other ingredients in the refrigerator, so I got them out and went to work. I turned on the TV to catch up on world events as I prepared the lasagna. It only took about an hour to get it all ready, so I covered it and placed it in the refrigerator. That way all I needed to do was get it out tonight when Amanda came over and cook it.

I watched TV for a while and then decided to go get Brooke up. It we about 7:30. I went into the bedroom and softly asked Brooke if she wanted anything for breakfast.

"What time is it?" she asked.

"It's about 7:30."

"How long have you been up?"

"I got up about 6:00. I wanted to get the lasagna ready before we left, and its finished. I'm ready to fix breakfast if you'd like some."

"Sure, that sounds great. How about bacon and eggs, scrambled?"

"Coming right up," I replied. "Do you want to come out to the kitchen, or do you want breakfast in bed?"

"You're so sweet to offer that, but I think I'll come out to the kitchen. Just call me when its ready."

"No problem. It'll only be about ten minutes."

I left the bedroom and went back to the kitchen and fixed bacon and scrambled eggs for us, along with some OJ and an English muffin for each of us. I was right, it only took about ten minutes.

"Brooke, your breakfast is ready! Come and get it!"

"OK," was her reply.

I set the food on the table, and Brooke came out of the bedroom, not bothering to dress for breakfast.

"I really like the freedom to roam around the house in the nude, Steven. We did say that once we had our own place we were going to be nude all the time, remember?"

"Sure do, and it still sounds like a good idea to me," I replied as I shed the robe I was wearing.

"Yeah, I like you better that way," Brooke said as I tossed the robe onto a chair.

"I like you better that way too!" I replied.

Brooke and I chowed down on the breakfast and talked about the day.

"What time is Amanda coming over this evening?" I asked her.

"I think I told her around 5:30 or 6. I'll send her a text later to remind her."

"That should give us plenty of time. You wanted to go by the jewelry store and then we'll have plenty of time to go for a hike in the park, if you still want to do that,' I said.

"Yeah, that sounds like fun. Are you still going to pack a picnic lunch for us?"

"Yeah, I'll do that now, and then we can get dressed and head down to the town center."

I got up to clear the table, and Brooke helped. We took the dishes all over to the sink and I rinsed them and put the dishes and silverware in the dish washer. I cleaned off the table, and got out some things for our lunch. I thought I'd make a couple sandwiches and throw in some snacks, which shouldn't take long.

"When you finish packing lunch, why don't you come back in the bedroom for a while," Brooke said with a seductive look on her face.

"You can count on that!" I said to her as I started getting things out for the sandwiches.

It didn't take long to pack lunch, especially knowing what was waiting for me in the bedroom when I finished. Talk about incentive!

I put the food away and walked into the bedroom, and found Brooke waiting for me, lying on the bed with her legs spread slightly.

"Come on up, big boy," Brooke said to me as I entered the room.

I crawled onto the bed, and onto Brooke, pressing my body against hers and kissing her.

"I wanted you earlier, but I didn't want to wake you," I said to her.

"Steven, you can wake me any time night or day for sex. That's one thing that's worth getting up for!"

"Umm, I like the way you think!" I said as I continued kissing my sister-bride. "How would you like it this morning?"

"Well, if I had my choice, I'd ask you to eat me out for a while, and then fuck the living shit out of me!"

"Sounds good to me," I replied as I kissed her again and then started licking my way down her front side. Brooke hand't showered yet this morning, so her skin had a slightly salty taste to it, which turned me on. I licked her neck, her chest, and then her tits. While doing this I was moving down lower on her body, and could feel the head of my cock brushing against her pussy lips. I was tempted to go ahead and fuck her right then, but decided not to, focusing more on her pleasure than mine at the moment. I did ask her how she wanted it and all.

I focused my attention to Brooke's tits, taking them into my hands while licking the nipples with my tongue, swirling my tongue around them to get them really wet, and then rubbing them between my fingers. Brooke started moaning softly as I worked on her tits. I kissed and sucked each one for a few minutes before crawling back to kiss her again. I slid my tongue into Brooke's mouth and tasted her sweetness. Brooke started sucking on my tongue, drawing it deeper into her wet mouth. I could feel my cock hardening against Brooke's soft skin as I moved my hips up and down against her.

"Oh god, Steven. Forget about eating me, I want your hard cock in me now!"

"Really? I know you like to eat you out, and I was getting there."

"Yes, really. Christ, I'm so fucking horny for your hard cock right now, I just want you to go ahead and fuck me. Please fuck me, Steven."

I reached down and slid my fingers into her pussy to get her ready, but Brooke was right, she was ready. She was already dripping wet, so I brought my fingers out of her cunt and used her juices to lube my cock, and gently slid into her. I had the feeling of intense pleasure as I slid into my sister, with her warm, wet pussy surrounding my cock. I wanted to take it slow, but couldn't. Something got into me, and all I wanted to do was fuck her hard, so I started ramming my cock into my sister's pussy. I usually take my time with her, but I lost it this morning.

"Oh god, that feels great. Keep fucking me, Steven. Oh god, yes."

I pushed my arms our straight to the bed so I could lift myself off Brooke slightly. I wanted to look down at her body as I fucked her. I could see my cock driving in and out of her, and that further stimulated me. It looked so fucking cool fucking her.

"That's a beautiful sight, watching my cock thrust in and out of you, Brooke. God, that looks so fucking awesome. Every time I do this I think the same thing. 'I can't believe I'm fucking my sister.'"

"You're not fucking your sister anymore, Steven, you're fucking your wife, remember?"

"Yeah, I remember, but my wife was my sister before I married her, and I kinda like the idea of fucking my sister too."

"Whatever. God it feels good, though."

I continued fucking her hard. I loved watching my cock pump in and out of her, and loved watching her tits bounce with each thrust. I love looking at Brooke's body, especially when we're having sex.

Brooke reached down and grabbed both my ass cheeks with her hands and pulled me hard against her, causing me to bottom out inside of her before I pulled back out partway, and then plunged back into her. God, this felt wonderful.

We continued fucking for fifteen to twenty minutes, staying in the missionary position the entire time, until I started to orgasm.

"God, Brooke, I'm gonna cum,"

"Cum inside of me, Steven. O god, cum inside of me."

It only took another couple of minutes until I came inside my sister. She said that she could feel my sperm squirting inside of her, and that caused her to orgasm. Brooke doesn't do anything half way or quietly, and that goes for her orgasms as well. When she has one, there is no doubt about it.

"Oh god yes, yes, yes," Brooke shouted as she shook beneath me. She continued shouting for a good couple of minutes. I didn't know an orgasm could last that long, but it sure as fuck did for Brooke.

I emptied my load inside of my sister, and then collapsed on the bed beside her, and pulled her over on her side so that she was facing me.

"You are one good fuck, sis," I said to her.

"You're a good fuck, too, bro!"

I kissed her twice on the lips before speaking.

"Brooke, you have made me so very happy. You are the most beautiful and wonderful person I've ever known. I love you, sis."

"I love you, too Steven."

"How about a shower before we head downtown?"

We got out of the bed and walked into the bedroom and showered, each washing the other like every other time we've showered. After we dried each other off, we went to the bedroom to dress for the day.

"I'm just wearing shorts and a T-shirt," Brooke announced.

"You wearing your hiking boots?" I asked.

"Yeah, I guess so. Do you think I need to wear a bra?" she asked.

"You don't need to wear one for my sake," I said.

"It wont bother you if I don't? We may pass others on the hiking trail, and I'm sure my nips will show."

"Brooke, it wont bother me in the least. I'm proud to be married to you. You wear what you want. You've got it, so flaunt it!"

Brooke laughed when I said that, but I noticed that she didn't wear a bra under her T-shirt either. She slipped on a tiny white thong and her short white shorts. She looked cute dressed like that with her hiking boots and socks.

"You look like you're ready to tackle the hiking trail," I said to her.

"I am! Let's get started!"

We gathered our things and headed out to the car.

"Do you still want to go to the jewelry store first?" I asked.

"Absolutely," Brooke replied.

We headed to the Town Center, which wasn't far from the apartment. I knew that they had a jewelry store there. Once we got there, we managed to park in front of the store, and went inside.

"How can I help you?" the young girl working behind the counter asked.

"Were looking for a man's wedding band. Nothing fancy but something in white gold to match my rings," Brooke replied.

"We have several over here," the worker replied as she motioned us to the other end of the counter. Brooke and I looked at several of the rings. The girl set out three or four trays of rings for us to inspect. Brooke liked one that was very simple, with an intricate design that you could barely see unless you looked close.

"How about this one, Steven?" Brooke asked.

"I like it."

The girl at the counter took the ring, and then sized my finger. The one we were looking at was way too small, but she said that she may have one in the drawer, which she opened. After looking for only a few seconds, she said, "Here's one in your size. Try it on to see how it looks on your finger."

It slid right on my finger, and I thought it looked great, as did Brooke.

"We'll take it," Brooke said.

"I'll write it up. Cash or charge?"

"Cash," Brooke said as the girl walked to the desk to get a receipt pad.

Brooke looked at me and said, softly, "Steven, I want you to promise me one thing."

"What's that?"

"That you'll never take this ring off. I want you to wear it forever as a sign of our love for each other."

"You don't have to worry about that, Brooke. This ring is never coming off my finger."

Brooke leaned into me and kissed me hard on the lips, while throwing her arms around my neck. We kissed for a couple of minutes, only stopping because the girl returned to take our money. I reached into my pocked for my wallet, when Brooke stopped me.

"I'm buying this. I brought some money along with me to get it."

Brooke took out a wad of cash and paid for the ring. The girl wrote up our receipt and gave me a box for the ring, which she put in a small bag.

"Do you feel more married now?" Brooke asked.

"Yeah, I really do," I replied, "and this ring will NEVER come off my finger, I promise."

"Good."

We walked out of the store, got into the car, and headed to the state park, which was about an hour drive away, if that long. Brooke slept most of the way, but it only took us about forty-five minutes to get there. Once we arrived, I drove around to find the entrance to the one hiking trail I read about. It is in a more isolated part of the park, and not as heavily used by the public as the main hiking trails. It goes back in the woods a ways, and then runs along the river before coming back to the main road. I had heard some kids talking about it at the community college. They'd take their dates there on Saturday afternoons, and even then they found it to be quite isolated. They liked it for the privacy, and I thought that would be good, too.

After I found the right hiking trail, I pulled into the lot and parked the car. I had to shake Brooke to wake her from her sound sleep. We got out of the car and I got the back pack I filled with food. I also included a blanket to spread out on the ground so we'd have something to eat on.

"How do you know about this place?" Brooke asked.

"I heard some kids at school talking about it last year at school. They said it's a good trail, quite secluded, and goes along a river after you hike back a ways. I thought you'd like it."

"Sounds great."

We started hiking back into the woods and walked about fifteen minutes before Brooke asked if we could stop for a short rest. We sat down on a log, and I asked her if she was OK. She looked a little pale.

TomWine
TomWine
937 Followers