Bucket List Dream

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tdallyn
tdallyn
323 Followers

I stared at her, speechless, and unsure what to say next.

"Maybe more, another time," she added with an alluring smile. She then turned away to talk with nearby friends.

I wasn't sure if what she had said was a question, a statement, or an invitation. Either way it was loaded with possibilities; ones that I wanted to explore, but explore with Sandra, too. I stepped out of the hot tub, gathered my things from where I'd left them on a bench, and headed to our room in a daze.

****

Sandra was already out of the shower and fixing her long, blonde hair when I got back to the room. "Did you enjoy yourself?" she asked as I entered the room. Her back was turned to me.

Before I could answer, she added. "I could tell that you did. It's every guy's wet dream."

I frantically searched my brain for an appropriate answer. I smirked. There wasn't any other response that I could think of.

She read my mind. "Don't strain yourself trying to come up with an answer."

I stood there in silence while she fixed her hair.

"You know that I didn't expect that and I certainly didn't plan on it," I stammered back at her.

"Sure. Sure," Sandra said.

I was having trouble reading the tone of her voice.

"Really. I didn't," I continued half-heartedly. "It just kind of happened. One thing led to another..."

I wondered if perhaps I had misunderstood Sandra's unspoken consent at the hot tub. The last thing I wanted was to mess up our relationship. Thoughts raced through my mind. We talked about this. I know her. She said "hell yes!" She helped Jada for goodness sake. She must be okay with it. I decided that the best thing for me to do was to shut up and just get in the shower. I stepped into the stall and turned on the water.

"Don't worry," Sandra said over the sound of the water. At last, I could clearly hear the levity in her voice. "I thought it was really hot. I could see your reactions and your face, which I never get to do when I'm giving you a blowjob."

I sighed, relieved that I hadn't misinterpreted her reactions at the hot tub. I had been right. Not only was she okay with what happened, but she thought it was erotic. I couldn't help but smile.

"Itwaspretty amazing," I called out.

"So what was it like to have two mouths and two pairs of hands on you at once?" Sandra asked.

I stepped out of the shower and began drying myself off. My thoughts drifted back to the hot tub and immediately, blood started flowing into my cock. "There were all these sensations at once and in multiple places." I began, not sure how to describe it. "I'll tell you this, Jada doesn't have a gag reflex."

Sandra laughed.

"She's also not shy about using her nails, or where she puts her fingers," I added. More blood surged into my swelling penis.

Sandra was leaning forward to the mirror putting on her makeup. She raised one eyebrow and looked at me in the reflection.

"Yeah," I continued. "After she ran her nail over my balls, she stroked the outside of my hole with one finger while she was going down on me." I finished drying off and hung the towel on the hook. My cock was semi-rigid and swayed heavily away from my body as I moved.

"I thought you enjoyed it when I do that," Sandra said. She nodded at my growing erection. "And it looks as if you liked it today, too."

"Yes, I like it when you do that. But I wouldn't have wanted her to go any further than she did. As far as I'm concerned, more than that is something just for you and me to share. That," I said nodding down at my growing erection, "is about me getting all hot and bothered thinking aboutus." I gave her a big hug from behind and pressed my now rigid cock against her bare skin. She squirmed, rubbing herself against me, obviously pleased with the feeling of my hardness on her.

I stepped away from her and leaned back against the counter so I could look directly at her. "You want to know something?" I asked, turning serious for a moment.

Sandra nodded, and continued putting on her makeup.

"It was really awesome, and it felt great. Something I'll never forget," I began.

"And I'll bet something you want to repeat," Sandra smugly interrupted me.

I smiled. "Sure." I touched her on her arm to be certain that I had her full attention. "As good as it felt, it wasn't anything close to what you do; what we do together, what we have together. That's beyond amazing. Nothing can, or ever will, top that."

It wasn't that Jada and Elaine were bad in any way, far, far from it. Their oral abilities were impressive. Yet somehow, what Sandra did to me was special. She touched me, stimulated me, excited me, in a way that Jada and Elaine just couldn't do. I knew that the unique connection that Sandra and I shared was the magical ingredient that made sex with her extraordinary. I understood that sex with someone else could be great, but I knew that it could never equal what Sandra and I did together.

We stood for a moment, simply gazing at each other. The deep and mysterious bond that we shared pulsed with energy, and we both recognized the absolute truth of that statement.

"I'm just sorry that I didn't get my turn," Sandra said, lightening the mood. "I guess you just checked off one of your bucket list items," she added, and laughed as she resumed putting on her makeup.

I knew that she was referring to her not being part of the threesome (that would have been even hotter as far I was concerned.) But her comment also made me think of something else that we had talked about in the past. A lightbulb went off in my head. "Bucket list! Yes, that's it!" I thought.

****

Tony and Adrianna were a couple that we had briefly met on a prior trip to the resort. This year, for whatever reason, we had developed a more of a friendship with them and spent a lot of time hanging out together at the pool and on the beach. Tony was about our age, tall, well-spoken and very generous. He was smart, and could carry on a fun and intelligent conversation about almost anything. Adrianna was a statuesque match to Tony. She had a wonderful smile, a quick wit, and carried herself in a way that exuded sexiness. It was impossible not to be attracted to her.

Both were experienced swingers, having spent many years "in the lifestyle." Early on in our conversations with them, Sandra and I had explained that we were completely inexperienced in that realm, and not particularly looking to jump into it, but would keep open minds ... up to a point. Adrianna was very gracious about our feelings, and over dinner one night earlier in the week, she said, "Friendship is more important to us than sex." Then she added with an inviting smile, "Of course that doesn't mean that we're not interested in that too." We'd all laughed, but a tingle went up my back when Sandra rubbed her leg against mine at Adrianna's comment.

Our dinner with them that night was great, as it had been on previous occasions. The four of us sat around an intimate table. Adrianna had arranged us so that she sat between Sandra and me. We drank wine, told stories, laughed, and drank more wine. As is common at the resort, much of the conversation centered on sex. Needless to say, we weren't far into our meal before Sandra brought up the hot tub events that afternoon.

With Adrianna's and Tony's encouragement, Sandra described in detail everything that had happened. Throughout the story, Adrianna quizzed Sandra repeatedly about how she felt about the threesome, whether or not she'd participated, and if she'd do anything like it again. The whole time Adrianna kept stroking Sandra's arm and gripping my hand. I could hear the edge in Adrianna's voice. It wasn't just a casual conversation. Not only was Adrianna getting turned on, she was analyzing Sandra's answers, trying to understand her boundaries, looking for any chinks in her (or maybe our) previously proclaimed wall of monogamy. Blood rushed into my penis at the thought of another two-on-one experience, perhaps with Adrianna and Sandra.

Adrianna stood up, "If you'll excuse me for a moment. I need to make a stop in the lady's room." She headed to the back of the restaurant.

A few moments after Adrianna left the table, I stood and excused myself to the bathroom as well. I really did have to use the restroom, but more importantly, I wanted to talk with Adrianna alone and find out if she would be willing to help me with my scheme. I met her just as she was walking out of the bathroom door.

"That was quite a story," she said looking intently at me.

"It was quite something to experience," I replied, gazing back at her.

"You know, I really do wish that I could have been there. I would have enjoyed helping out Jada and Elaine," Adrianna placed her hand on my chest.

"Would you be willing to help me out?" I asked.

Her eyes sparkled. "What did you have in mind?"

I quickly outlined my plan to Adrianna as we stood in the back hallway.

"Oh my," she said. "I think you two aren't as shy as you've led us to believe."

I felt slightly admonished, but didn't blush.

"That's quite adventurous," Adrianna added, and then paused.

I wondered if my idea was too bold.

"And it sounds pretty incredible," she smiled wickedly. "I'm flattered that you thought of us, and can't wait to be part of it. We will get together after the disco," she said alluringly, ending our encounter. I started toward the men's room, and Adrianna wafted back into the dining room.

The rest of dinner went by in a blur. On more than one occasion, I nearly choked on my food when either she or Sandra independently stroked my thigh or clutched at my crotch under the tablecloth. I was pretty sure that neither knew the other was doing it. By the time dinner was over, my hard-on was raging, and I had to wait a few moments for my erection to fade before I could stand up without displaying my tented pants. Both of them smiled faintly as I stayed seated and took an extra drink of water while they and Tony stood waiting for me to get up.

"Will we see you at the disco later?" Adrianna asked innocently as we walked out. She was referring to the first part of my plan.

"Sure," Sandra said.

I breathed a silent sigh of relief; part one of my design was on. I smiled.

Adrianna looked directly at me and also smiled.

****

Sandra and I returned to our room to change out of our dinner clothes and put on the outfits that we had brought to match the theme for the night. The resort encouraged the guests to dress up in sexy costumes conforming to a different theme each night. That evening the motif was denim and leather.

Sandra wore a pair of Daisy Duke shorts that were so small, it was easy to see the wonderful curve of her butt cheeks past the frayed denim. Under those, she wore a g-string that she had purchased in Las Vegas as a gag. It said "It won't lick itself" in neon pink on the small patch of fabric in the front. On top she wore a tight black vest with nothing under it. Her 34 DD breasts stretched the leather and strained the snaps enticingly. She topped it all with a cowboy hat. I wore a snug pair of jeans and vest that matched hers. Because I tend to sweat a lot, I wore a tank top shirt under my vest to protect the leather. I had cut it down so that it was almost invisible. We had also gotten it in Vegas to match Sandra's g-string. It said "It won't suck itself" on the back.

"Adrianna and Tony seemed awfully interested in what happened at the hot tub, don't you think?" Sandra asked as we were changing.

"What do you mean?" I replied, trying to sound innocent.

"Oh, don't play ignorant with me," Sandra rolled her eyes and swatted me on the butt. "I saw how she was rubbing your hand and leaning into you. I'll bet she was grabbing at your crotch under the table too."

I once again marveled at Sandra's perception. "Well......," I let my voice trail off.

"Yeah, just what I thought." Sandra said. "I think she's pretty attractive. You'd probably like her to go down on you."

"Hey, she seemed pretty interested in you too," I said somewhat defensively. "I saw how she was rubbing your arm, and the way she looked at you."

Sandra suddenly blushed. I'd rarely seen her do that. My interest peaked. I knew that there was more. I took an educated, but slightly wild guess "So what else did she do to you?"

"Well....," this time it was Sandra who let her voice trail off.

"Oh, come on. You heard all about me. Hell, yousaweverything. Tell!"

"It wasn't only my arm she was rubbing," Sandra began. "She was running her foot up and down my leg under the table."

I was sitting between them and hadn't felt that. I marveled at Adrianna's skills.

"And that time when I got up to go to the bathroom and she followed me," Sandra added, but then paused auspiciously."We kissed after we got out of the restroom."

The way Sandra said that, I knew there was more to it than a simple peck on the cheek. "Really? On the lips?" I prodded.

"Well it was a bit more than just a kiss, I guess," Sandra said.

"Go on," I encouraged.

The tone in Sandra's voice became bolder as she began. "I was walking out the door and Adrianna was right behind me. She said 'That was quite some story about the hot tub.'"

I could hear Adrianna's voice saying to Sandra almost the same thing she'd said to me.

Sandra continued, "You know that little sofa that's just outside the bathrooms? We were standing right there when I turned to answer her. Adrianna put her hand on my hip and kind of moved me back against it. She said, 'I think it was amazing when you held his cock for Jada at the hot tub.'" Sandra paused again."I didn't know what to do. I just stood there against the edge of the sofa. Adrianna was rubbing my hip and said, 'I would have liked to be there. I would have liked to help, help both of you.'"

"What did you say?" I asked trying not to sound breathless despite my mounting arousal.

"I didn't say anything. I didn't really get a chance to."

"Huh?" I queried.

"I started to say something to her (I forget what it was) when she kissed me. Before I knew it, her tongue was in my mouth. She had me pinned against the furniture and she was pressed up against me." As Sandra described it, I could see her skin flush red with excitement.

"And?" I urged her on. I knew that there was more and that she wanted to tell me. "Did you like it? What happened next?" Blood flowed into my cock and it rose in my pants.

Sandra's tone was firm and confident, "Yes. Yes I did like it. I didn't think I would at all. I'm not into girls. But she's such a good kisser." Her eyes misted over as she relived the pleasure of what happened.

My erection strained against my jeans.

"We kissed like that for a while," Sandra continued. "And she had one hand up under my dress, on my butt,"

I knew that Sandra hadn't worn any panties under her low-cut dress. My mind reeled at the thought of Adrianna caressing Sandra's bare skin.

"And she slipped her other hand inside the front of my dress." Sandra added, then paused again. "She was rubbing my nipple."

I barely managed to keep from gasping out loud as more images of my sexy wife being fondled by Adrianna rushed into my mind. I looked at her, a single, silent question buzzing in my head.

"Yes, I liked it," she answered me. "Like I said before, I'm not into girls and I didn't ever think that I'd like anything like that, but it felt good, really, really good."

As if answering another, unformed question, Sandra added, "It's not better than the way you kiss or touch me, it's just different." Once again I heard the resolute tone in her voice. "Her skin and her hands aren't like yours. They're smaller and softer. They felt completely different than yours. When she touched my nipple and my butt....." Sandra hesitated. "I just can't describe it." She was frustrated with her inability to put her feelings into words.

I stepped forward and scooped her into my arms, holding her tightly against me. "It's okay babe. You don't have to. I'm glad you liked it. I'm so happy that you've experienced something wonderful and exciting that gives you pleasure."

"I can tell that you are," Sandra said and pushed her pelvis forward against my rigid cock which was almost bulging out of my jeans.

"The whole idea of you getting pleasure in any way, from anyone, especially someone like Adrianna, is incredibly hot." I thrust my hips forward against her to emphasize my point.

"You're not jealous are you?" Sandra asked with a concerned look.

"Absolutely not," I answered. "I know that you're mine and that I'm yours. Nobody could ever come between us. But if there's any way for you to get pleasure, I want you to have it. I just want to be there to see and feel it."

"Any way?" she asked.

"Well, we did talk about our limits, and I'm more than okay with those. We will do what feels right to both of us, no more." I felt Sandra relax in my arms.

She added with a grin, "And no less!"

****

We finished getting dressed and headed out to the lobby bar to get more drinks and to socialize for a while before heading to the upstairs disco as I'd arranged.

"Don't you look sexy." Tony's voice lifted above the sound of the crowd at the bar as he approached. "Buy you a drink, cowgirl?" he asked Sandra with a mischievous leer.

"Watch out," I said. "She's got spurs and a whip."

Adrianna slid up and wrapped her arms around Tony's and Sandra's waists. "Just the way we like it."

We all laughed. I started to push toward the bar to get drinks for us all, but wound up getting distracted talking with other friends. Sandra, Tony, and Adrianna likewise got involved in conversations, and we never got our drinks. After about forty-five minutes the four of us all wound up back together again.

"I'd really like to head back to the room for a minute to get a drink, and change out of this before we go to the disco," Adrianna said. She was wearing a very loose outfit and tall spiked heels. I could understand why she wouldn't want to go dancing in those clothes. "Do you want to come with us, or meet us there?" she asked and brushed her hand enticingly across my rear.

Sandra looked at me. I couldn't read her expression.

"I'd love some of that cold white wine that you have," Sandra said to Tony. "That is, if you don't mind sharing some more of it."

Tony smiled and patted her butt. "We're more than happy to share with you."

My pulse quickened. Adrianna winked at me, as if reassuring me.

Tony and Adrianna had a deluxe, oceanfront suite at the resort. A large six person hot tub filled with water set off by Romanesque pillars and moldings dominated almost half of the living space. The rest was taken up by a king-sized bed and a large sofa. There was a large glass sliding glass door that led out to a private patio overlooking the sand. The room was beautiful. Tony played a nice mix of music on his iPod. I noticed several sex toys lying beside the hot tub and the bed.

I whistled softly. "So this is how the other half lives."

"We treat ourselves," Tony replied unapologetically.

"And you should," I answered sincerely.

Adrianna headed over to the open dressing area next to the hot tub and Tony pulled two bottles of white wine from the mini fridge. He poured four big glasses for us and passed them around. I sat down on the sofa and took a drink of the cool liquid.

Adrianna kicked off her heels and peeled off her top.

We all stared.

She looked up. "You don't mind, do you? It's not like you haven't seen me naked."

Sandra sat on the ledge that surrounded the hot tub. "Shit!" she yelped after her butt hit the stone.

I saw a dark stain spread up across her denim shorts. She had sat in a big puddle of water, and the cloth quickly absorbed it.

tdallyn
tdallyn
323 Followers