Bucket List Dream

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tdallyn
tdallyn
323 Followers

"I'm so sorry," Tony said, and jumped to help Sandra up.

As she stood, water ran down her legs in rivulets from her soaking wet jeans.

We all looked at each other, unsure what to do next.

Sandra laughed and broke the moment of tension. "Well, that does it for these." She unbuttoned her shorts and took them off.

We all gawked at her.

"What? It's not like you haven't seen me naked."

Adrianna stepped forward to take Sandra's shorts from her so she could hang them in the bathroom. Sandra was quite a sight standing in the middle of the room wearing nothing but her hat, bulging vest, and her wet g-string. We could all see the writing on the front of her panties, which was plastered tightly against her smooth pussy. I could see the cleft of her lips enticingly through the tiny piece of soaking fabric.

"It won't lick itself" Tony read, pointing to Sandra's crotch. "Now that's the truth."

Sandra looked Tony directly in the eye and replied, "Yes it is."

A tingle ran up my back at the tone in her voice.

"No point sitting around wet in that, either," Adrianna said, indicating Sandra's g-string. "Let me have it, too."

We all looked at each and chorused with laughter. "It's not like we haven't seen you naked."

"Well us girls are not gonna stand around half naked by ourselves," Sandra declared. She pointed at Tony and me. "Lose it, you guys. And I mean all of it." Her tone made it clear that there was no room for argument and that she expected us to obey.

We shrugged and began taking off our outfits. Adrianna and Sandra took off the rest of their costumes.

"Now that's the truth, too," Adrianna mimicked Tony and pointed to the back of my shirt. "It sure would be a shame if it did suck itself."

Following Sandra's bold lead, I replied, "Yes it would."

We all stood naked and still looking at each other, unclear what was going to happen next. The tension in the air was unmistakable.

"I'm already wet and not going to waste this hot tub," Sandra said, once again shattering the awkwardness. She stepped into the water.

Tony turned on the jets and grabbed our wine glasses, and we all followed Sandra into the warm, bubbling water.

At first, we each floated to a corner of the hot tub. After a few seconds, I scooted over next to Sandra and held her close. It wasn't long before Tony and Adrianna eased next to us. We were smooshed together in a pile, arms and legs intertwined as we floated, talking, laughing and soaking in the warm water.

It was great, but it wasn't the scenario for Sandra that I had outlined to Adrianna. I really wanted to make her dream come true, and things were not going as I had planned. Instead of a night at the disco, followed by creating her dream encounter in the playroom, we were in a hot tub. I had no idea what might happen, and no control over where things were going. The bucket list was looking doubtful.

I took a deep breath and remembered what Sandra and I had talked about; how we weren't going to try to force anything, but instead let things happen naturally and do what felt right in that moment. I realized that Sandra was absolutely right. The moment felt great, and I wasn't going to ruin it by trying to make something else happen. I relaxed.

Adrianna must have felt me relax. She rubbed my thigh and put her lips against my ear. "I haven't forgotten," she whispered, and then licked my earlobe.

It wasn't long before what had started as a tangle of arms and legs and gentle touches accelerated into more deliberate stroking and massaging. Adrianna leaned back against me and tilted her head onto my shoulder, reached up, and pulled me down to her. Our lips pressed together, and she penetrated my mouth. As our tongues danced around together, my cock stiffened. Adrianna felt me, and wrapped her hand around my rising erection.

I groaned quietly. Adrianna let go of my lips. I took a deep breath and glanced at Sandra. My hand was draped across Sandra's lap, and I was caressing the inside of her thigh. At the same time, Tony's arm was dangling over her shoulder so that his fingers were caressing her breast. Sandra's head was leaned into the side of his neck so that she was breathing warmly against his skin while she enjoyed how he was playing with her nipple.

"Are we okay with this?" Adrianna asked gently.

Time stood still. This was exactly the situation that Sandra and I had talked about before coming on this trip. It was a highly erotic moment that we were all clearly enjoying. And we felt very comfortable and safe with Tony and Adrianna. But if anything more was going to happen, Sandra and I would be crossing a boundary that we'd only talked about abstractly.

It was a much bigger leap than the one I had taken with Jada and Elaine. We needed to be in sync about this. No matter how either one of us felt separately, Sandra and I had to be absolutely together in that instant. We looked deeply into each other's eyes. I could feel our connection pulsate and thrum. Sandra's eyes blazed with passion, and I knew without a doubt that it was passion for me, for us, but big enough to be shared with these two beautiful people.

Sandra spoke for us. "Yes," she said simply. "Very much, yes!"

Adrianna smiled, and turned onto her knees so that she was in my lap, astride and facing me. I looked up at her towering over me. I felt Sandra shift positions, her butt and leg pressed against my hip; keeping in contact with me as we'd always talked about. Adrianna wrapped both arms around the back of my neck and leaned down so I could feel her breasts brush against my chest. Her nipples hardened as they touched my skin. "I've waited for this," she said and then kissed me deeply.

I lost track of Sandra and Tony as Adrianna kissed me. Before, when we'd kissed, the feel of her tongue in my mouth had been filled with only possibilities. That kiss with Adrianna was filled with lust and desire. She pulled her mouth off mine then rocked forward so that her breasts hung close my face.

I knew what she wanted. I took both of her tits in my hands and gently squeezed them before rubbing my thumbs over her pointed nipples.

She groaned.

I did it again and she groaned once more. It wasn't going to be enough to satisfy, I knew, but I wanted to draw out a tease. I licked my thumb and ran it wetly across her hard nipple.

"More," was Adrianna's one word response.

I leaned forward and placed my lips around her left nipple and circled my tongue around it in progressively smaller and smaller circles until it stroked repeatedly over her hard point.

Adrianna thrust her chest and hips forward. Her breast smashed against my lips. Her pussy pressed against my rigid pole. I wasn't expecting that; her pussy against my cock. I didn't know how far Adrianna would go. Sandra and I had agreed that we wouldn't have intercourse with anyone else. That was our hard limit. Would Adrianna try to push past that? My mind raced, trying to figure out what to do next. I ran my teeth across her nipple, elicited another gasp from her, and then pulled back to hold her at arm's length.

"Ummm," I began. I sensed Sandra pause whatever she was doing with Tony. I looked over at her and then back to Adrianna. "Umm," I said again.

Adrianna looked down at me, with a serious, but kind, look on her face. She interrupted my stumbling, "Listen, Tony and I aren't ready for full swap. I thought you should know."

We had learned on our first trip to the resort the various terms that lifestylers use when talking about sex with others. We had heard many different slang phrases. I knew that "full swap" meant intercourse with someone else; the hard line that Sandra and I had agreed we wouldn't cross.

Sandra sighed out loud in obvious relief and I relaxed knowing that our limit matched theirs. Sandra rolled away from me and straddled Tony. She and Adrianna looked toward each other as they knelt over each other's mate. Sandra surprised me and leaned over to Adrianna and kissed her wetly on the lips before she bent down and did the same to Tony.

The next few minutes went by in a blur. I wrapped my arms around Adrianna and ran them up and down her back while I lavished her breasts with my mouth. Off to my side, I knew that Sandra was receiving similar attention from Tony.

Adrianna leaned away from me. "I'd like to try some of what Jada and Elaine had," she announced. She sat back onto my knees and reached for my cock. She took it in her hands and began jacking me. "You are willing to share this with me aren't you?" Adrianna looked at me questioningly. "After all, it won't suck itself, will it?"

I heard Sandra chuckle. I put my weight onto my feet, partially standing in the hot tub. Adrianna slid off my lap so that she was standing in front of me, bent over. My throbbing dick was level with her face.

Adrianna engulfed my cock with her mouth.

I moaned and arched my back, raising myself and my pole further out of the water.

Adrianna pulled on my cock harder and began rolling my balls in her other hand. I could feel her lips sliding up and down the length of my shaft while her tongue swirled around its girth. Blood pounded in my ears and rushed into my still-growing erection. I had never felt so hard in my entire life. I closed my eyes in ecstasy.

"I'm sorry," I heard Sandra say to Tony. "I just have to watch this." She pushed herself away from him.

Adrianna kept bobbing her mouth on me.

I was lost in a swirl of pleasure.

"You're going to have to do more than just watch," Adrianna said to Sandra as she pulled her mouth off of me. She had a grip on my rigid cock and tipped it toward Sandra.

It was an invite that Sandra did not pass up. "Hell yes!" she proclaimed as she slid off Tony's lap and bent over in front of me. Just as I had fantasized at dinner, both Sandra and Adrianna squeezed in together in front of me and recreated the threesome I had experienced earlier that day.

While Adrianna continued to suck on me, Sandra began licking the space between my balls and thigh, working her way closer and closer to my scrotum. Adrianna shifted positions to give Sandra more room, and before long, she was sucking my balls into her mouth. My heart began to pound and I thought I might lose it and cum too soon. I had no idea what the etiquette was for this kind of situation. If I lost it, would Adrianna want me to cum in her mouth? I just didn't know. And I still badly wanted to realize my plan for Sandra's bucket list. Those thoughts brought me back from the edge of my climax.

Tony moved around in the tub, positioned himself behind both women, and rubbed their upturned butts. I could see the hand he had on Adrianna's rear disappear repeatedly between her legs, obviously dipping into her labial folds. Adrianna would moan each time he did and it sent glorious vibrations into my cock. His other hand remained on top of Sandra's butt, stroking her there, but going no further.

Sandra must have been able to sense what Tony was doing to Adrianna, and she clearly wanted the same attention that Adrianna was receiving. Sandra raised her butt a little and wiggled it, prodding Tony for the same favor that he was giving to Adrianna.

Tony smiled and obliged, His hand slid down the full length of Sandra's smooth rear and vanished out of sight between her legs. I knew that he had found her labia when I saw his eyes widen in obvious pleasure as he made contact with her wetness. Sandra froze and gasped. For a moment, I wasn't sure if she liked being touched that way by another man, and doubts flooded into my consciousness. All my fears vanished, however, when she moaned and rocked backward against his hand, encouraging him to continue. Sandra grasped my balls with more vigor as she resumed licking me, and Tony went on caressing her pussy.

We stayed that way for a long while: Adrianna with her mouth on my cock, Sandra licking and sucking my scrotum, and Tony rubbing both women's pussies. I didn't want it to end, ever. It was incredible, but it wasn't my plan, and I was still hoping that it could somehow happen.

I touched Adrianna on her shoulder and she leaned back away from me, taking her mouth off of my cock. Sandra also withdrew and kneeled back in the water next to her. Adrianna reached over and gently touched Sandra's breast. She leaned down to kiss Sandra deeply, and then firmly pinched her nipple. Sandra closed her eyes and gasped at Adrianna's touch. As if by reflex, she arched her back and pushed her chest forward, pressing her breast against Adrianna's hand.

Adrianna kept one hand on my knee, stabilizing herself as she bent down to take Sandra's nipple into her mouth.

"Oooh," Sandra moaned.

I watched, fascinated, as Adrianna showered her attention on Sandra as only another women can. First licking, then sucking, then nipping at her breast and nipple over and over again, delivering wave after wave of pleasure to my gorgeous wife. And Sandra was clearly loving it. She writhed and moaned under Adrianna's touch. Adrianna never took her hand off of me.

At last Adrianna stopped. Sandra was panting.

"Come on. Let's get out of this water." Adrianna said then stepped out of the tub. Sandra followed her as if hypnotized. I had no choice, except to go with them. Adrianna had a firm grip on my rigid cock and was tugging me along with her.

We stood next to the bed: Sandra in front of Adrianna, who was still holding my cock like a leash.

"You are so beautiful," Adrianna murmured to Sandra as she ran her free hand up and down my wife.

Sandra's eyes were closed as she lost herself in Adrianna's touch.

I hadn't seen him do it, but Tony had spread some towels on the bed, protecting the sheets from our wet skin. Adrianna put one knee on the bed. She pulled me forward so that I was standing beside both of them.

I automatically leaned forward and kissed Sandra, sliding my tongue between her lips to enjoy her taste.

Sandra moaned.

I held her face in my hands and probed her warm mouth. I pressed myself close to her, feeling her skin, hot and still wet from the tub, on me. It was as if she were on fire.

Adrianna pressed her body against Sandra, and directed her to lie on the bed, atop the towels.

Sandra complied, and I followed her down to the mattress and lay next to her.

Adrianna spread her legs wide and straddled Sandra. Her breasts hung low, nipples erect with excitement. She leaned down to Sandra's face and whispered, "I've especially waited for this."

The kiss that they shared was so passion-filled and erotic that I nearly came right then. I had never seen two women kiss like that; lips smashed together so tightly that they were bloodlessly white, tongues thrashing into each other so forcefully that I could see their throat muscles rolling, and eyes squeezed shut in ecstasy. Adrianna's fists clenched the sheets beside Sandra's supine body, and Sandra's hands raked repeatedly up and down Adrianna's back, leaving red streaks of ardor on her skin. Their bodies thrust against each other, mimicking what I knew was happening in their mouths. I was mesmerized.

After a long moment, they broke their kiss. Adrianna raised herself off of Sandra onto all fours, but remained over her looking down into her eyes.

"Wow," Sandra said. I knew that she was taken aback by the power of that kiss.

Adrianna smiled, pleased that she had surprised and satisfied Sandra. It was a wicked smile, and I knew that she had something more in mind.

Adrianna lowered her hips against Sandra, deliberately grinding her pelvis into her. As their pubic areas, devoid of any hair, made contact, Sandra gasped.

Adrianna smiled once more at Sandra's response and pushed herself more strongly against into her. She began rocking her hips and swinging them back and forth, rubbing her labia against Sandra's.

Sandra groaned again and thrust up against Adrianna, seeking more contact with her.

They gazed at each other while thrusting back and forth. Sandra responded to each of Adriana's motions with her own. I saw a look of lusty determination creep into my wife's eyes. I knew that she was trying to dish back to Adrianna the same stimulation she was getting. I recognized Sandra's competitive streak, and knew that she would not remain a passive recipient for long. I could feel her power radiate out of her.

Sandra wrapped her legs around Adrianna, levered herself up, and in a flash, rolled them both over, away from me, until Adrianna was on her back and Sandra was atop her. Adrianna's eyes widened in surprise. Not only had Sandra achieved the upper hand, but she had taken the lead. Sandra grinned wickedly. She stared down at Adrianna. "I'm sexually active, you know." She emphasized the word active.

Adrainna gasped.

Sandra slid down Adrianna's body until she was kneeling between her legs. Adrianna spread them wide, invitingly opening her pussy. I could see her lips, puffy and swollen, pouting out, slick with her excitement. Sandra smoothed her hand over the bare skin of her vulva and down the slick wetness of labia.

Adrianna shuddered and thrust her hips up against Sandra's hand.

Sandra smiled. This time it was her turn to wear a wicked grin. I could feel Sandra's dominance over Adrianna. I had experienced the pleasure and thrill of her control before, and I knew that once she seized it, she didn't let go until she was ready. This was now Sandra's show. Any thought I had about orchestrating the events of the evening vanished in that moment. We were on Sandra's track, and it was going to be a wild ride.

Sandra ran her hands back up the length of Adrianna's pussy, slightly spreading her lips and drawing her fingers close, but not onto, her clit.

Adrianna groaned again, and once more thrust her hips up to Sandra's hand.

Sandra reversed the direction of her hand on Adrianna's pussy and this time scraped the fingernails of her other hand down over her pubic area alongside the fingers that she slid between Adrianna's now soaking lips.

I marveled at how Sandra was able to so expertly stimulate Adrianna; to touch and rub her in just the right places, and in just the right way. It was a uniquely girl-on-girl talent that I understood I could never accomplish no matter how hard I might try. It was amazing how quickly and naturally Sandra exercised that skill. My heart soared knowing the pleasure that Adrianna was experiencing at Sandra's hand.

Sandra looked over at me. I knew immediately that she wanted me to join her.

I propped myself up onto one elbow and ran my hands over Sandra's hip, down over her smooth rear, and up the inside of her thigh until I touched her lips. Her pussy was dripping wet and hot. As I pressed my fingers between Sandra's labia, dipping into her steamy wetness, she froze and closed her eyes.

In a flash, she threw her eyes open and glared at me. It was a warning, and I knew what she meant. She intended for me to attend to Adrianna and not distract her.

I slid my hand away from Sandra's pussy and pulled myself further up the bed, closer to Arianna's supine form. She writhed beneath Sandra's continued caresses. Her breasts were flattened against her chest, but her nipples stood out in hard points from the large brown areolas. I propped myself up on my elbows and closed my hands firmly around one breast, holding it still, while I flicked the tip of her pointy nipple with my tongue.

Adrianna held her breath at the touch of my tongue.

Sandra pushed her hand harder against Adrianna's pussy.

I dropped my mouth onto Adrianna's breast and pulled her nipple as deep into my mouth as I could. I felt Sandra's hand on the back of my head as if encouraging me. She wrapped her fingers into my hair, holding my face against Adrianna. I licked and sucked as fast as I could, savoring the feel of her hardness on my tongue, and the soft heat of her flesh against my lips. Just before I ran out of breath, Sandra yanked my head up.

tdallyn
tdallyn
323 Followers