Bucket List Dream

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I gazed up at my wife, saliva running down my chin. Fire burned in her eyes. She forcefully pulled me toward her and smothered my mouth with hers, sucking on the lips and tongue which I'd just used on Adrianna.

"Holy shit!" I heard Tony say from the far side of the bed.

I pulled myself away from Sandra's mouth. Her fingers were still tangled in my hair and I could feel Sandra's solid grip still on me.

Adrianna was gasping for breath beneath us.

Sandra's hand was still between Adrianna's legs. She let go of my hair.

Tony was standing on just the other side of the bed from us, mouth agape and staring. He was breathing hard, not from exertion, but from excitement, which was also obvious in his rigid, throbbing cock.

Sandra looked over at him, and then down at Adrianna. She next turned her gaze on me. What had been a look of determination had transformed into one of control and lust. I had never seen her look so ferocious, so sensuous, so beautifully powerful.

Smaack! Sandra slapped the side of Adrianna's hip. The sound practically echoed. "Roll over," Sandra said to her.

Adrianna's eyes grew wider, but she followed Sandra's instruction.

Sandra stayed kneeling between Adrianna's now prone legs. She ran her hand down Adrianna's back and over her butt. She did it again, that time using her fingernails. Fine red lines tracked down Adrianna's tanned skin ending at the curve of her butt.

Adrianna moaned and wriggled at Sandra's touch.

Sandra bent down and put one hand next to Adrianna's shoulder. With her other hand she lifted Adrianna's head so that they were both looking forward at Tony, inches away from and eye level with his swollen cock. She placed her lips next to Adrianna's ear and rasped, "It won't suck itself you know." There was a pause. I thought I knew what was going to happen next.

Sandra rose up slightly, staying forward over Adrianna, and reached out for Tony. She wrapped her hand around his swollen member and pulled him forward so that he was leaning against the edge of the bed, half-kneeling on it and half standing on the floor. His cock was almost at Adrianna's lips. But Sandra kept herself moving forward and swallowed the end of Tony's cock with her mouth.

"Unnh!" he exclaimed, and threw his head back as Sandra engulfed him.

With a tight grip on his dick, and Tony gripping the edge of the bed for balance, Sandra bobbed her head up and down on him over and over again.

Tony moaned under Sandra's oral skills.

That must have gotten Adrianna's attention because she moved herself out from under Sandra and rose up onto her hands and knees. Adrianna pushed herself forward toward her husband and Sandra's moving head.

"You gotta share," Adrianna called out.

Sandra shifted positions, giving Adrianna room to get her mouth onto Tony. Now it was Tony's turn to experience the pleasure of a two-on-one blowjob. I knew exactly how he was feeling at that moment. I also remembered how Tony had participated in my threesome with Adrianna and Sandra.

I rose to my knees behind the two women who stayed on all fours as they tended to Tony. The curve of both their luscious buttocks appeared deliciously in front of me. Below the cleft of their cheeks were their pussies: red, swollen, wet, and tempting. I did not feel the need to ask permission like Tony had. I turned my palms up and simultaneously slid both hands along the full length of their labia from the edge of their anuses forward, until just before I made contact with their two hard clits.

They gasped and froze.

I slid my fingers back down away from their clits toward their openings. As if reading each other's minds, they both rocked back against me at the same time. My fingers slid deep into them both, enveloped by their tight, wet heat.

It was incredible; my fingers buried into these two beautiful women at the same time. Their taunt, tanned loins pressed against my hands as they wriggled back and forth on me in synchrony. I groaned, and once again almost lost it.

I came back to my senses and pressed deeper into both women, pushing them forward, urging them to return to what they were doing to Tony. It took very little encouragement. They resumed sucking on Tony with even more vigor as I slid my fingers in and out of them both.

Sandra shifted positions again. This time she moved even farther away from Tony until Adrianna was left alone to please her husband. Sandra looked at me, grinning. Her lips and cheeks were reflecting the room's light in the saliva smeared across them. She knelt on the bed beside me and ran her fingernails down my back. The sting of her on my skin was a directive that I didn't, and couldn't, refuse. She breathed hotly in my ear. The rasp in her voice matched the heat of her ragged torture on my back. "Go on. Please her," she urged.

I didn't need any other direction. I could feel Adrianna, soft, hot and wet on my fingers. I shuddered in delight at her feel. Passionate heat spread through me. I wanted to, and knew that I would be the instrument of Adrianna's release. But I wanted to stretch it out, make it last. I withdrew my fingers from her.

Adrianna groaned in frustration. She stopped what she was doing and Tony's rigid dick slipped out of her mouth.

I put my hand back on her wet pussy, and slid it up the length of Adrianna's slit back to the base of her hard clit.

She gasped again. But this time she thrust herself back against me, trying to force her clit onto my fingers.

I lifted my fingers just before they made contact with her bud.

Adrianna growled again, still frustrated.

I smiled. That was just the lustful angst that I wanted her to feel; a desperate need that she knew I could fulfill. I spread my hand firmly around her entire pussy, pressing against her labia and forcing her lips against her clit. I pressed her forward. I wanted her to resume pleasing Tony.

She rocked back harder against me, forcing my hand more firmly against the source of her mounting pleasure. She was hot, almost frantic, in her need for more from my hand. But she took my hint, opened her lips wide and re-took Tony's swollen member back into her mouth.

Sandra pinched my butt. She had experienced all of my teases and knew firsthand the frustration that Adrianna must have been feeling at my taunting. "Not fair," she said. "You know what you need to do."

I absolutely knew. And I also knew how badly both she and Adrianna wanted me to do it. But I wanted to do it with Sandra. I turned to her while I continued to stroke Adrianna's still swelling labia. "And you know what I want you to do," I nodded toward the vibrator that was sitting on the bedside table.

Sandra's eyes widened. She reached for it, turned it on, and then moved to Adrianna's side.

The sight was breathtaking. Adrianna bent over before me, her wet, swollen pussy pushed back against my hand, back arched in ecstasy while her mouth was stretched, and filled with Tony's rigid dick. Tony was gripping on to the bed, knees weak as his wife pleasured him orally. And my love, my spectacular wife, eyes afire with passion, kneeling beside Adrianna, ready to shower her own pleasure onto these beautiful people. It was a moment from a dream.

Sandra reached under Adrianna's hips and intertwined her fingers with mine. Together we stroked over Adrianna's wet labia and onto the hard nub of her clit.

Once again Adrianna gasped and froze; unable to continue her oral attention to Tony as Sandra and I caressed her.

Sandra moved her fingers with mine, rubbing over Adrianna's clit again and again. "Don't stop," Sandra said.

It might have been me or Adrianna she was talking to, but it didn't matter. I wanted to continue stroking Adrianna, driving her higher and higher. And I wanted to keep doing it with Sandra. There was no way I was going to stop.

Sandra pushed gently against Adrianna's butt, urging her to take Tony back into her mouth.

"Yes," Sandra hissed as Adrianna took our cues and resumed Tony's blowjob. "That's a good girl." The steely fire flared in her eyes. She pushed my hand out of her way so that she had sole access to Adrianna's clit.

I heard the buzz of the vibrator before I felt it. Sandra reached under Adrianna and began pressing the humming toy onto the top of her labia while she continued to caress Adrianna's clit with her other hand.

Adrianna groaned loudly, but didn't take her mouth off of Tony.

Sandra ran the vibrator up and down over Adrianna, occasionally turning it directly against her clit. She knew exactly where, when, and how hard to press the vibrator against the nexus of Adrianna's mounting orgasm.

"Yes, yes, that's it," Sandra encouraged. It was as if she were speaking to all of us.

Adrianna moaned louder and bobbed her head more vigorously on Tony's cock.

Tony groaned more loudly.

Sandra reached further underneath Adrianna and slid the vibrator deep into her pussy. With her other hand she rubbed vigorously on her clit.

Sandra looked up at me. I knew what she wanted me to do next. I raked both hands over Adrianna's rear and drew my fingers to the end of the vibrator that Sandra was holding into Adrianna's pussy. It was slippery wet with her love juices. I grasped the end of the vibrator as Sandra let go. I twisted it.

Adrianna's knees buckled slightly at this new sensation.

Sandra spread Adrianna's labia wide with one hand and pressed directly against her clit with her other.

I slid the vibrator partially out of Adrianna, twisted it again, and then slid it forward back into her.

Adrianna groaned and bucked back against me.

Sandra smiled. She pressed harder on Adrianna's clit.

I slid the vibrator out and then back in again. I rubbed my other hand up over Adrianna's dripping labia until I touched Sandra's fingers, which were still in motion.

Adrianna mewed, clearly on the edge of orgasm.

I knew that nothing was going to stop it now. The buildup to Adrianna's orgasm was over. It was time to drive her over the edge and give her the magnificent climax that Sandra wanted, that we all wanted, her to have.

Sandra's fingers flashed back and forth over Adrianna's clit.

I stroked the buzzing vibrator in and out of her grasping pussy.

Adrianna's muscles clenched hard as a guttural sound escaped her throat past Tony's cock.

Tony screamed and exploded.

Adrianna and Tony came simultaneously, unmoving in their shared moment of ecstatic release. Torrents of liquid poured out of Adrianna's pussy past the vibrator and Sandra's hand, onto the towel beneath her. Tony's seed shot out of him, and Adrianna swallowed as fast as she could despite her own forceful climax, but she couldn't keep up with his release. A small trickle of creamy fluid slipped past her lips.

Tony caught his breath and collapsed onto the bed.

Adrianna fell backward into us. Sandra and I caught her and eased her onto the mattress while she gasped for breath. We all sat in a pile smiling, spent, satisfied. Well, mostly satisfied.

I leaned into Sandra, my cock still standing rigid. Sandra's thighs and crotch were wet and slick with her juices that had drained out of her in excitement at Adrianna' s and Tony's orgasms

Adrianna looked over at me, the flush fading from her cheeks as her breathing returned to normal. She said, "You really should do something about that." and nodded toward the sheen on the bare skin between Sandra's legs.

I grinned. I didn't need any more coaxing, and put my hands on Sandra's waist. Using my body weight and momentum, I rolled her over onto her back with me on top of her. I leaned down to her. "You are so beautiful, so wonderful, and I want you to feel so good," I whispered in her ear. "I love you so much."

"I know," Sandra whispered back to me. She wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me close as we kissed. Then she released her hold on me, allowing her to fall back onto the mattress. She spread her arms and legs wide, as if inviting me, inviting all of us, to partake of her like an erotic meal.

Tony and Adrianna perked up. We all gazed at Sandra, and then looked at each other. We didn't speak a word, but somehow silently agreed what we would do. I sat back on my heels and ran my hands down over her body, from her full breasts, over her flat stomach and finally to the warm, wetness of her swollen labia. Tony leaned down to kiss her on the lips and Adrianna began showering oral attention on her breasts.

"Oh, god," Sandra called out as the three of us poured ourselves onto her.

I hadn't felt her pussy as wet and swollen as she was that night. Her lips pouted outward, red and hot. Juices ran out her like a waterfall and poured down the crack of her butt. I could see and smell her passion. I wanted – no, needed – to have her. I didn't hold back, and lowered my mouth so that I could enjoy her sweet taste.

Tony moved so that he could suckle at Sandra's other breast.

I wanted Sandra to savor every second of my attention just as Adrianna had, so I lightly brushed my lips across her pussy, just barely making contact with her. She convulsed at my touch, and thrust her hips toward my mouth. I drew back a bit, and then gave her slightly greater contact.

She groaned in frustration; the same sound I had elicited from Adrianna earlier.

I touched her labia with the tip of my tongue, drawing it down their full length toward her hot opening.

Sandra groaned louder.

I pushed my tongue more firmly against her and licked upward toward her simmering hot clit, but stopped short before making contact with it.

Sandra growled, frustrated, needy, desperate.

I reversed direction, pressed harder, and swept my tongue back down, once more headed to the grasping opening of her vagina. I wasn't quite ready to give her want she so clearly wanted. I circled her opening with my tongue.

"Fuck!" she shouted, and disentangled her arms from where Tony and Adrianna had blocked them with their bodies as they alternately sucked on her tits. She grabbed the back of my head and forced my face tight against her pussy as she thrust her hips against me. "Lick me! Lick me until I cum!" Sandra commanded loudly.

I smiled. That was just the reaction I was hoping for. I ran my tongue up the length of her slit, over the hardness of her clit and simultaneously slid my finger deep into her pussy pressing hard of her G-spot. Sandra spasmed against me.

Tony and Adrianna were startled somewhat at the power of Sandra's reaction, but didn't stop what they were doing.

With Sandra's hand held tightly against my head, I lapped furiously at her, circling my tongue around her clit and as deep into her pussy as I could, past my thrusting finger. She was building to a massive climax and I wasn't going to let up until she did and I tasted her cum in my mouth. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw both Tony and Adrianna lift their heads off of Sandra's breasts. Each took a hold of one of her thighs and pulled her legs wide apart and up in the air so that I had unencumbered access to Sandra's pussy. I redoubled my oral efforts. With her free hand, Adrianna reached down and opened Sandra's labia for me, and then began rubbing Sandra's clit while I continued to lick her.

"Don't be selfish," Adrianna said to me. She gently pushed my head away from Sandra. I leaned away from her steaming wet pussy. With my finger still buried deep inside Sandra, Adrianna leaned over and began licking on Sandra's clit from above.

Kneeling in front of Sandra, I could see everything. Our two friends were holding my beloved's leg wide apart as Tony sucked on her breasts and Adrianna buried her face upside down into Sandra. It was an amazing sight and I knew she was experiencing pleasure like she never had before; something totally new, totally different and totally wonderful. She glowed and I basked in her aura.

Adrianna continued to please Sandra by herself for a while, both with her hand and tongue. Unsatisfied with just watching, I leaned forward and added my tongue to hers. It was a bit awkward getting my head close enough that I could reach, but I did. Together, Adrianna and I lapped and licked at Sandra, while Tony continued to suck on her nipples. All of us were determined to give her the best orgasm she had ever experienced.

"Oh my god! Oh my god!" Sandra called out over and over again as she thrashed on the bed beneath us. "I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum!"

Adrianna lifted her head, but didn't stop rubbing on her with her hand. "Yes, baby, cum for us," she and Tony said at the same time.

I pushed harder on her G-spot and flicked my tongue over her clit along with Adrianna's fingers, as fast as I could, sensing Sandra's pending orgasm.

When Sandra orgasms, it is like a tidal wave. A surge builds up in her until it crests and her climax comes crashing down. And like swells at the shore come one after another, waves of orgasmic bliss wash over her again and again until there's no more left. Her tidal wave that night was epic – one for the record books. A gush of sweet fluid burst out from her as every muscle in her body clenched and an animalistic howl of ecstasy escaped her lips. Her taste was glorious, and no matter how fast I licked and sucked, I couldn't keep up with the rush of her juices. They bathed my tongue until I was soaked in her essence, and Sandra finally collapsed into our friends' arms. I cleaned her up the best I could with my mouth while they gently lowered her legs and massaged her.

Adrianna looked at me, "Wow. That was amazing." She sounded almost apologetic that it was over. After all, it wasn't exactly what I had described to her in the back hall of the restaurant. Despite the incredible sex we just had, Adrianna must have thought that we had somehow failed. I knew she and Tony were expecting Sandra to be wiped out and unable to do anything else after that massive orgasm. I'm sure she thought the "bucket list" plan was dead. They didn't know Sandra like I did.

I smiled at them and waited. I knew what was coming next.

Sandra took a deep breath, and then sat bolt upright. She grabbed my hair again and pulled it hard. "I need your cock in me. Right now!"

Adrianna and Tony looked first at each other, and then at me, with surprise. After her gargantuan orgasm, they were shocked to discover Sandra still had energy left in her. But that was Sandra. While most people were exhausted after a climax, orgasms only seemed to energize her. And she was never completely satisfied until she had my stiff cock in her at some point during sex.

Sandra rolled over onto all fours at the edge of the bed and pushed her butt up in the air. She wriggled it back and forth. "I said, Right! The! Fuck! Now!" Sandra commanded, emphasizing her lust by saying each word separately.

I smiled and stood behind her. I ran my nails up the length of Sandra's back so that she arched against me like a cat in heat. I looked over at Adrianna and nodded. This was what I had planned. I sank my aching, hard cock deep into Sandra's pussy.

We both moaned as I pulled her hips back and held them tightly against me for a moment. She turned and looked over her shoulder. In her eyes was a look of fiery lust and deep love. In that brief glance, she communicated volumes about our connection; mutual trust, deep happiness, unbridled passion, and the knowledge of our unending togetherness. My heart soared again.

Sandra leaned forward so that my rigid cock slid part way out of her. Then she slowly rocked back onto me.

I gripped her hips tightly.

She did it again, equally slowly. The tip of my cock rested just inside her entrance and then oozed back into her tightness. She did it over and over again. She was enjoying the repeated feeling of being filled up and stretched by my swollen member, and by knowing that she was slowly building my own orgasm.