Bucket List Dream

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had lost sight of Adrianna after Sandra made clear her demand for me to fuck her. It didn't take long for her to reappear.

As Sandra rocked back and forth on my cock on all fours, Adrianna positioned herself on her back underneath Sandra in a sixty-nine position so that she was looking up at our joined crotches. I felt her hands clutch my scrotum as it swung back and forth under Sandra. I knew right then that Adrianna was going to fulfill her promise to me and make Sandra's dream come true.

Lying beneath us, Adrianna reached up for Sandra's hips and pulled her mouth close to us. At that moment, Tony slid a balled up towel beneath her, so that her head and shoulders were supported. Adrianna then sealed my plan as her tongue swiped over Sandra's clit at the same time my cock slid deep into her pussy.

Sandra gasped and once again froze. This time, I had no doubt that she was enjoying it. I pushed myself hard into her.

Adrianna licked Sandra again.

Sandra cried, "Holy shit!" I rocked my hips back, withdrawing part way out of her grasping tightness. I slid back into her, this time more quickly.

Adrianna licked Sandra's clit again.

"Unnh," was Sandra's response.

I pulled back, ready to thrust forward.

Adrianna surprised me, and swirled her tongue along the full length of my cock from the edge of my balls to where it disappeared into Sandra's pussy. I knew that she continued running her tongue over Sandra's clit when I felt Sandra shudder against me. My plan was for Adrianna to lick Sandra while I fucked her, and I hadn't anticipated that I would get some of her oral attention, too.

I shifted my weight forward and drove into Sandra. I closed my eyes and savored the sensations. When I opened them again, I could see Tony face down in Adrianna's crotch, lavishing her with his tongue. Adrianna was responding to his attention by rocking her hips into his face.

"You know how I like it," Sandra called out to me.

I knew indeed. I pulled my cock back then thrust forward hard and fast into her. I could feel Adrianna's tongue sliding over my flesh and I was sure over Sandra's clit.

"Yessss!" Sandra exclaimed through gritted teeth."Yess! More!"

I wasn't sure if she was giving commands to me or Adrianna, but I didn't care. I clenched her hips in my hands and thrust into her harder.

Adrianna moaned.

Sandra moaned.

I pulled out and slammed back into Sandra's pussy, which was once again dripping wet. I knew Adrianna was getting bathed by Sandra's juices. That thought drove me higher. Over and over again I thrust myself into her. With each stroke I pushed harder and faster than the one before. It was exactly the way that I knew Sandra liked it. I could feel Adrianna licking Sandra's clit (and also me). It was what Sandra had said was her bucket list dream; to be fucked and licked at the same time, and we were making it come true.

Sandra shouted out, "I'm gonna cum again! Cum with me! Cum with me!"

It might have been me she was calling to, or it might have been Adrianna. I'll never know, and I don't care. At first, I wasn't sure if Adrianna would be okay with me ejaculating while she was licking Sandra. But when I saw her grip Sandra's hips tightly, pulling herself even closer into her, I knew that she wanted me to cum into Sandra. I felt her pussy spasm around me. That was my signal, and with a flood of passionate relief, I let myself go.

My orgasm hit right after Sandra's, and I exploded what felt like a river of hot cum into her. She gasped and ground back against me hard grunting in pleasure as each jet of my cum shot into her. Adrianna pushed her face up into the two of us and lapped even more furiously at both of us with her tongue. I stroked into Sandra a few more times as the spasms of my ejaculation and her second climax faded. Adrianna never stopped licking.

Eventually we all slowed and stopped. Sandra remained bent over with me in her as she caught her breath. Adrianna let go of Sandra's hip and relaxed. Her face fell away from our bodies. I was surprised when she pulled herself back up against us and began licking us again as I extracted my shrinking cock from Sandra. By the time we collapsed down next to her, Adrianna had cleaned up both of us.

Tony crawled up the bed next to Adrianna and kissed her deeply on the lips. We were all piled together in an exhausted, sweaty, sticky heap. It was an amazing experience. Sandra and I had crossed an unimagined boundary together, and as we'd heard from others, I felt closer to her than I ever had.

Sandra looked into my eyes. "Thank you for making a dream come true."

"Anything for you. Absolutely anything," I answered, exhausted.

"I know ... Anything," Sandra replied. With a wicked gleam in her eye she enigmatically added, "and everything." It was filled with an unspoken promise to find new boundaries to explore and push.

*****************Epilogue****************

I don't remember exactly how the evening ended. I do recall that it was very late at night – actually early morning. There were lots of hugs and kisses. We stumbled back to our room wrapped in bath towels, and collapsed exhausted into bed.

Sandra and I woke late the next morning, well past the time when the restaurants served breakfast. The room service that we ordered arrived outside our door sometime while we were in the shower. We drank our juice and coffee and ate fruit and muffins together quietly, peacefully and with faint smiles on our faces. Neither one of us brought up the events of the prior night. It was as if we didn't want to shatter our own delicate memories. Or perhaps we were afraid that it had been too intense, too much to process, and in some way regrettable.

After we finished eating, we gathered our things to take with us to our beach bed, as we usually did.

"We should take some fresh towels with us so we can bring them back to Tony and Adrianna," Sandra said.

I nodded, and pulled two clean ones off the towel bar.

We strolled silently down to the beach with our things. Sandra practically glowed. She looked more beautiful than ever. It took a few minutes for us to arrange ourselves on the bed that was our home base for the trip. We slathered ourselves in sunscreen and plopped onto the mattress. I turned to Sandra, intending to talk about what we'd experienced the prior night.

"Good morning, you two. How are you doing this morning?" I heard Adrianna's voice at about the same time she appeared standing at the foot of our bed. It was hard to read her expression past the dark sunglasses she had on. But I could sense a caring tone in her voice.

A million thoughts raced through my mind. Howarewe doing this morning? Are we okay with what happened; having incredible sex with two relative strangers? What does it mean, if anything? What will happen next? Will we, can we, still be friends with Tony and Adrianna? My mind spun with unanswered questions. Adrianna's pleasantry was loaded.

I had an idea how Sandra felt, but she and I hadn't had any time to talk about it. Sandra laced her fingers with mine and squeezed my hand. She pushed her sunglasses up on her head and gazed intensely at me. I could once more feel the passionate connection that we share reverberate, even more strongly than ever. My heart skipped a beat and I knew beyond any doubt that we were okay, that everything was okay - more than okay; that last night had been an amazing, wonderful bucket list adventure.

"Excellent! Absolutely excellent!" Sandra said with a huge smile.