Bull with a Conscience Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steve told me he'd design an ad, and that the next time Caitlin and I were together, he'd watch and also take some pictures for the ad. With all the necessary plans in place, we parted ways, and they headed back to their house. I had a feeling they had more than normal to discuss after Caitlin and I had spent the night together. I know it was what Steve had wanted, but I felt it was perhaps a little more intense on him that even he had expected.

******

When Monday rolled around, I got busy with the things I needed to do to get the bull business going. I called my doctor to schedule a vasectomy, and found out that I could get it done Thursday afternoon. He explained to me what all it entailed and how long I would be dealing with pain following. Having it done on Thursday gave me three days to think about it and back out if I needed to, but at this point I was starting to become more sure that this was what I wanted to do.

I also called the county health clinic to make an appointment for an STD check, and they told me I could come right away. So I showered up and put on my best jeans as a plaid flannel shirt. When the nurse called me back to the exam room, I enjoyed following her to the back. Seeing her in her tight scrub pants got to me a little bit, and before I knew it, I was starting to feel a growth at perhaps the wrong time.

When we got to the exam room, she had me sit up on the exam table. She took my temperature, heart rate, and blood pressure. She took a stethoscope and listened to my heart beat and lungs. She then told me to lie back on the table. Before she did anything, she explained to me that I was going to have to expose myself and she would be touching me during the exam, and if I felt safer, she could bring a witness in to verify that nothing inappropriate took place. I told her I was fine with just her, but if she wanted, she could bring in a witness. She left and came right back with a young looking woman, probably not older than 20. I figured this was far from being professional, but let it go, knowing I was about to enjoy the looks on their faces.

She told me to slide my jeans and underwear down to about mid-thigh. I did as she told me, and quickly my cock sprung into view. It was about halfway between fully soft and fully hard, and even in that state, it was pretty impressive. I heard the nurse suck her breath in, and the young woman gasped. Throughout the procedure of swabbing and inspecting, neither took their eyes off of it, especially when the nurse had to reach out and grab it to look at it more closely, checking for sores or lesions.

When she was finished, she had me pull my pants up again. The young assistant immediately left the room, while the nurse waited until I was dressed to tell me that the results should be ready in just a few days, and that they could either mail them to me or send them in an email. I chose the mail route since I wasn't in a hurry, and the results would also include a certificate stating that I was indeed disease free.

As I walked out of the clinic, it felt like all of the eyes of the employees were staring at me. Unprofessional? Perhaps, but at the same time, it was a little satisfying to know that a man could still create such a stir in a group of women.

As I waited for the results of that test, I made it to Thursday and the vasectomy. The doctor explained that I would be under a very local anesthetic but would be awake throughout the procedure. The initial pain of the injection would quickly fade. During the procedure, he said I would feel what seemed to be a slight tugging. After, I would have a couple of days of discomfort, but it shouldn't keep me from doing light duty work.

Perhaps I have a low pain tolerance because if that was what discomfort was, I'm glad I didn't have outright pain! Mr. Ice Bag and I were very close the rest of Thursday and Friday. Caitlin came over Friday evening to check on me, knowing that there would be no sex that weekend. However, she did tell me that Steve had told her to get whatever she could, and despite that fact that my penis was out of commission and hurting, my tongue should be just fine. With that, she dropped her pants and displayed both a good job of keeping her pussy free from hair, and that she had not bothered wearing any panties. I was fine with both, and showed her so, bringing her to a quick little screamer with my tongue. After making sure I was going to be okay for the evening, she scampered out the door, no doubt anxious to tell her husband what I had just done to her.

The doctor had told me that I could resume sexual activities as soon as I felt up to it, and that I would need between 15 and 20 ejaculations before all of the sperm would be washed out of my system and I would be completely sterile. I knew that Caitlin was going to help me with the 15-20 ejaculations, so she and Steve devised a schedule that would have me at that number within a couple weeks' time. The first time having sex with her after the procedure was a little dicey and painful, but she was slow and easy with me, and we actually lasted quite a long time before we each reached the peak.

I was feeling like my old self soon, however, and Caitlin and I did a good job keeping up with the schedule we had established. One final trip to the doctor for a follow-up showed that all was clear – there were no swimmers in my cum. Steve and Caitlin and I celebrated with a torrid session of sex on my bed, and for the first time, we all three participated at once – while I fucked Caitlin doggy style, Steve was laying on the bed in front of her, receiving oral. He erupted in her mouth first, which she swallowed like a good girl, and then a couple of minutes later, I filled her pussy from behind. Steve was still on his back beneath her, and she just crawled up and placed her pussy over his mouth, where he feasted on what I left behind. I just shivered and went to the other room.

It was during that last session that Steve had taken some pictures. He took two of me first – and when I say taking pictures of "me," I mean taking pictures of my cock. He took a profile picture, and then one of me holding it up with my fingers wrapped around the base. He also took two pictures of Caitlin and me together – the first with her mouth around my cock, with about three inches inside, and the second when I was fucking her missionary style, with Steve taking a picture from behind us of my cock fully pushed into her pussy. None of the pictures showed either of our faces for privacy reasons.

As he put the finishing touches on my ad, I looked at my checklist once again. By this time, I had gotten a new "bull only" email address from one of the numerous free email providers. I had also purchased a burner phone and new number with a pre-paid minutes package. I was pretty sure I didn't want to give out my personal cell number to anybody, so this phone would be strictly for business calls and texts only. He called me over to the computer to check out the final ad, and we all thought it looked great, so Steve sent it in, and just like that, my career as a bull for hire began.

******

It wasn't long before emails started coming in. Many of the first ones were clearly prank emails – mostly from uptight people who couldn't believe I would send out an ad seeking to break up marriages, and that no husband in their right mind would want to watch his wife have sex with somebody else. These messages did not get a response. My job wasn't to try to educate the people who didn't understand.

In about a week, I got my first message that I thought might be a serious request. It was from a husband, and in his email, the way he described what he and his wife were looking for could have sent by Steve, because the experiences they were seeking were exactly the kind of thought Steve and Caitlin had experienced as they were exploring their own fantasy. He said their names were Ken and Barbie, which told me they were trying to protect their anonymity for at least the time being. They were both in their early 40's. He said they sent me a message because they like that I have experience, plus Barbie really liked the pictures I had Steve put on the ad.

I called Steve and Caitlin and told them I thought I had a serious request. They came straight down to check it out. I figured since they were the ones who had gotten me started, I would let them stay involved as I began this venture. They read the email and agreed that it looked legitimate. We crafted a response. The reply told them my first name, and that I had what it takes to satisfy both Ken and Barbie, but especially Barbie. I told them I was very interested in meeting with them to discuss, and gave them my burner cell if they were interested in taking this further. I also attached my guidelines, which I thought might speed up the process if they knew beforehand what my expectations were.

It was a couple of days before I heard from them again. This time it was a call to the cell phone. It was in the evening, so I just happened to have it close by, and answered on the third ring.

"This is Frank."

"Frank, this is Ken – we sent you an email and you responded this week. We'd like to see if we can get together for a face to face meeting."

My heartrate increased – it looked like something might happen after all of the planning that had been put into this. "I'd like that – shall we try to get together this Saturday?"

I heard him discuss this with someone, presumably with his wife. He finally came back on.

"I think Saturday will work for us. Where shall we meet?"

I had this scenario all worked out before we had even posted the ad. "There's a dinner club in the city downtown by the fountain – it's called Murray's. Let's meet up at 7:00 p.m. Tell the hostess your names, and that you're meeting me for dinner, and she'll bring you to my table. Are you just looking for dinner and an initial meeting this first night, or do you intend this to go further?"

Ken paused, and then said, "We're not sure. I think a lot will be decided as we meet for the first time. We haven't done this before, so there's probably going to be a lot of questions as we proceed."

I was glad they let me know this was their first foray into this kind of experience. "That's fine. I'll set this up as if we are going to do more than dinner, but if it doesn't work for us the first night, that's fine as well. My goal for you in this experience is to be completely confident about what happens. We'll have dinner and see where we go from there. One more thing – please send me a picture of the two of you, and I'll get a picture sent to you. That way we can know who we are looking for."

Ken responded, "That sounds great. Thanks for understanding, Frank. We'll see you on Saturday night at Murray's."

I immediately called Steve and Caitlin to let them know. Caitlin and I had planned on spending Friday night together at my place, so Steve asked if that was still happening. I saw no reason to cancel that, so we kept that as scheduled. I also made a reservation at a hotel downtown that was close to the dinner club where we were going to meet, and another reservation at the dinner club itself. I realized as I secured the reservation on my credit card that this expense was going on my account, so I made a note to modify my guidelines so that the couple requesting my service would take care of the room.

Caitlin and I enjoyed our usual antics on Friday evening. She was spending the night with me and going home in the morning, which we were doing increasingly more often as time progressed. During one of our quiet moments, she and I talked about my upcoming appointment tomorrow evening. I had printed off the picture of Ken and Barbie to show her, and as we looked at it, she asked me a question.

"Are you sure you're ready for this tomorrow night? This could be somewhat of a life-changing experience, you know. I'm sure it's something you've never dreamed of before."

I brushed my hand across her sexy nipples as she looked at Ken and Barbie's picture. "You know, I have you and Steve to blame for this. If you hadn't asked me to fuck you, I would have never even known this lifestyle exists. But yes, I think I'm ready. I'm actually anxious to see what happens."

She continued looking at the picture. "So what do you think of Barbie? I know you can't see much, but at least you have somewhat of an idea of what she looks like."

I took the picture from her and scanned over Barbie one more time. "Well, she's got some of your same curves on the bottom, and it looks like I'm going to finally have some tits to play with!"

Caitlin gave me a playful punch and said, "Come on, big boy – you know you like my breasts. And let me tell you, even before we started fucking, I knew you always stared at my tits. I knew even when Jenny was still with you. I loved trying to make you uncomfortable, wearing tight cotton tops that would allow my nips to shine through."

I looked over at her and asked, "You knew I was looking all along? Teasing me like that is a mean trick...and thanks for doing it. I've loved your nipples for a long time." I paused for a few seconds, then said, "So let me ask you something? Did you want to fuck me before we actually started doing it?"

She leaned over and gave me a kiss as she snuggled closer to me. "Truth? The answer is yes, but it's not my fault. Jenny loved to tell me all about how you fucked her, the things you would do, especially with that big cock of yours. Now understand, I love Steve, and he's a fantastic lover, and I never ever thought I would sleep with anybody else. But to hear Jenny talk of how you stretched her out, and that not only were you big, but you knew how to use it on her...well, I was a little jealous. I mean, she had much bigger breasts than I do, and she had a bigger cock to fuck. She seemed to have it all, and I still can't believe she threw you away like she did. But I sure am glad she did!"

She crawled over on top of me, reaching underneath, and found my growing cock. As she lowered herself on it again, I looked her in the eyes and said, "Caitlin, I'm not just saying this because you just put my cock in your pussy. You are a ten-times better lover than Jenny. I'd take you any day, small tits and all. I just hope as I start this bull service, I find women who are half the lover that you are, and I'll be happy!"

She looked down at me with a huge smile. "Thanks, Frank – I don't think you could have ever said anything else that would have made me feel as special as I do now!" With that, she started riding me harder as she leaned in and locked her lips on mine, plunging her tongue deep into my mouth. In true Caitlin fashion, she fucked me like only she could, and soon I was in heaven once again.

******

Saturday had arrived. I came in from the barn early, took a shower, and prepared for my "date" with Ken and Barbie. I decided that if I was a farmer, I was going to dress like a farmer. I didn't think it was time to try and be something I wasn't. Steve and Caitlin stopped by right before I was leaving. I had asked if I could use Caitlin's car, since I really didn't want my work truck in the city. They wanted to wish me good luck. I thanked them, and told them we would get together tomorrow so they could hear about how everything went.

I headed to the city in her car. The hour trip went quickly, and at 6:45, I was walking in the front door of Murray's Supper Club. Tonight the DJ was playing country music, so I was hoping there would be a little dance time for me and Barbie so we could get a little better acquainted. It would also be a chance for Ken to see his wife dancing closely with another man.

I told the hostess that I had guests coming and gave her their names. She took me back to a corner booth, where I thought we would have the most privacy for our conversation. She brought me a glass of iced tea. One of my rules for myself was that I would not drink alcohol whenever I was with a client. Now I just had to sit and wait for my new friends to arrive.

Fortunately I didn't have to wait long. I stepped out of the booth as Ken and Barbie were brought back by the hostess. I shook Ken's hand and gave Barbie a hug. I could tell in her pictures that she had ample breasts, but to hug them for the first time was a real treat. She was not a thin woman by any means, but she was not huge either. She was what I would imagine many mid-40's women looked like – finished with her childbearing years and still hanging on to a little extra weight. But it did not diminish her femininity at all.

We sat down – Barbie in between Ken and I. The first thing we did was exchange STD test results, so we knew we were both safe. We made small talk as the server brought drinks for the couple. We ordered, and as we waited for the food, we got to know each other a little better. It was during this time when I asked them how they had arrived at their decision to bring someone into their marriage.

Ken spoke first. "It's always been fantasy of mine to know that Barbie has had sex with other guys, with my permission. I love my wife to death, and this is one way I can show that. Our marriage is strong enough that I don't worry about losing her to someone else. But what greater love can a man show his wife than to let her experience as much pleasure as possible."

"Did you mention that this was your first time? Do you think you'd want to watch, or would you rather not be in the room with us?"

Ken replied, "Yes, this would be the first time, and it's taken a lot of time and reassurance to get to this point. We have talked about whether I'd be there or not, and I would prefer it this first time, just since I want her to feel completely safe. But I think she'd like to be by herself also."

This got Barbie to speak out. "We haven't completely made up our mind about that yet. I do want him to know that I will be well taken care of, so if he picks up on that during this time together with you, we'll see."

By the time we had finished eating, the DJ had started playing music, and the dance floor was starting to get active. I looked at Ken and asked, "Do you mind if I dance with your wife?"

He replied, "No, it would be an honor to watch you dance with her."

Barbie and I slid out of the booth and headed for the dance floor. I had waited until a slow song came on, so we held each other closely as we danced. She felt good in my arms.

"So tell me, Barbie – what's going on in your mind right now?"

"Well, to tell you the truth, I'm nervous. We've been talking about this for a long time now, but I'm not sure anything could prepare me to be ready for this first opportunity. But I do know that I'm enjoying dancing with you."

I thanked her for the compliment, and replied, "You feel great as well. You are a very beautiful woman, Barbie, and if we get to the point where you go through with this tonight, I will be a lucky man." I gave her a quick kiss on the lips to back that statement up.

I had one more question I wanted to ask her. "Barbie, how is your marriage? Are you in love enough to handle this? Some people would say what you are wanting to do is have an affair. How did the two of you arrive at this?"

She squeezed me a little tighter as we danced and said, "I do love my husband, and I always wanted to be faithful to him. When he first mentioned his desire to see this happen, I resisted. But gradually, he convinced me that he really wanted to see it, and that seeing me having pleasure would give him pleasure. If anything, this may make our marriage stronger, at least in his eyes."

The song ended, and I gave her another kiss, this one longer than the first. As she turned to go back to the table, I stopped her.

"Can you go to the bar for a few minutes? I'd like a chance to talk to your husband alone, it that's okay with you."