Bull with a Conscience Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She agreed, and turned to go the other way. I headed back to the booth and sat down next to Ken. "Your wife is a beautiful woman, a fine dancer, and a nice kisser – so far. Thank you for letting me dance with her. How are you feeling about all of this?"

"First of all, I enjoyed watching the two of you on the dance floor. She is a beautiful woman, and I'm glad you are saying that she is. I got a little excited when I watched the two of you kiss. That made me think this was going to be as good as I expected. Second, you couldn't see this, but as you danced, she looked over at me and smiled. That let me know that she is also ready for this."

I smiled at him, and was glad to see his nerves were easing a bit. "So it sounds like this is going to happen. Shall we make it happen tonight? And if so, would you like to be with us for the first time?"

"We're here, so let's do this. I'll check with her one more time, but I think I'd like to be there for at least the first time. Is that okay with you?"

I nodded my head and said, "Absolutely. I promise you I can fuck your wife with you watching. In fact, if you want to touch her while we do, that would probably be okay as well, but if you touch me, the night is over!"

He laughed. "Don't worry, that won't happen!"

I stood up and said, "I'm going to dance with your wife again, and then we'll come back over to the table and proceed from there." I headed to the bar, where I noticed Barbie was talking to another man, who seemed to want to dance with her, and was ignoring her requests to leave her alone.

I tapped him on the shoulder and said, "Listen, friend, my girl is not interested in dancing with you. I suggest you leave her alone before this gets ugly for you." With that, I took her hand and lead her back out onto the dance floor."

She moved in close to me and said, "Thank you for saving me, my prince charming. He was starting to get annoying."

"I'm sorry you had to experience that. I come to this place often, and have never seen somebody act like that here. But of course, a woman who is as beautiful as you probably has to deal with inconsiderate people all the time."

As we danced, my cock started to enjoy the closeness of this new female body. I pressed it closer to hers, because I wanted her to know that my feelings for what we were about to do were beginning to make themselves known. I whispered in her ear, "Can you feel that? Somebody is ready for us to head to the hotel."

She ground he hips into it and said, "Oh god, it feels wonderful. I'm ready if you are!"

Before we stopped dancing, I said to her, "I'm ready as well, but I asked Ken one more time, and he asked to stay with us. Is that going to be okay for you?"

She gently sighed and said, "Yes, of course. I know he wants to make sure this works well. Perhaps if we get a chance to do this again, we can be alone that time. Listen to me – I haven't done this once yet, and I'm already planning on doing it again!"

We kissed again, and then moved over to the table. When we got there, we saw that Ken was smiling at us, apparently having viewed our kiss. I took this as the final sign that all systems were go. Barbie and I sat down again, only this time, she slid in next to Ken and took his hand.

I looked at the couple and said, "Are we ready to proceed?"

They looked at each other, as if searching for that final approval they both felt each other needed. I could almost sense that neither of them wanted to be the first to say yes. I knew they had discussed this for a long time, but when it came down to actually agreeing to it, there was some hesitation.

So I tried to make it easier on them. "Okay, you two talk about it a little more. I'm going to leave and go check into the hotel. You have the address – text me when you make your decision, and if your decision is yes, then I'll text you back with the room number. Let me tell you this – you are a great couple, and Barbie is a beautiful woman. You've been talking about this for a long time, and it's now all set up for you, so if you're ever going to do this, tonight is the night."

I made my way to Caitlin's car in the parking lot, and no sooner had I put it in reverse to back out than my burner phone informed me that a text had come in. I checked to see that it was from Barbie and Ken, and that they would be there. I told them to give me 10 minutes before they left the club. It looked like there was going to be some hot sex tonight!

I arrived at the hotel and quickly checked in. I texted the room number to Ken and Barbie, then went upstairs to the room and stashed my bag in the closet. Now all that was left was to wait, which turned out to be only about five minutes. The knock on the door indicated they were there, and I let them in.

I could sense their nervousness as they walked into the room. I closed the door behind them and followed them in. It was a fairly typical hotel room. There were a couple of chairs to one side of the king-sized bed, as well as a desk and office chair. Ken and Barbie moved to the chairs, and I sat down on the end of the bed.

I tried to put them at ease. "Okay, try to relax a little bit. Let's look at why we are here, and see if we still want to go on. Ken, do you still want to watch your wife have sex with another man?"

He nodded his head and said, "Yes."

"Good. And Barbie – do you still want to have sex with another man?"

She smiled, and said, "Yes, I'm ready."

I smiled back and said, "Well, I want to have sex with you, so it looks like we all three are going to get our wishes granted. Ken, why don't you sit in the chair closest to the head of the bed, so you can see everything that goes on. Barbie, if you're ready, come down here and stand in front of me."

Ken switched chairs, waiting for Barbie to walk by him as she took her place. Once she reached the end of the bed, I stood up and gave her an easy hug. While I was hugging her, I whispered in her ear, "Relax, Barbie. Ken would not have let you come here if he didn't want to see you have sex with another man. Since this is what he wants, show him how much you love him for letting this happen. I want you to enjoy it as much as he does. You're a very sexy woman, and I can hardly wait to fuck you."

Hearing that, she hugged me tighter. I figured as she hugged me that she was looking at Ken over my shoulder. I released the hug, and sat back down on the edge of the bed.

"Barbie, why don't you take off your clothes and show me that beautiful body."

She smiled again, and started unbuttoned her blouse. She quickly glanced up at Ken again, before looking back at me as the first of her buttons were opened. I could see she was wearing a fancy lace bra underneath her blouse, which made me wonder if she had bought it just for this occasion. When she got the last button undone, she slowly opened her blouse in a teasing manner, before she slid it off her shoulders and pulled her arms out of the sleeves. She tossed the discarded blouse on the desk behind her.

Next, she took off her shoes, and kicked them away. She turned around and pointed to the zipper at the top of her denim skirt, and I obliged by reaching out and sliding it down. She turned back to face me and slowly let the skirt fall off of her generous hips. It fell to the ground, and she gave me a gorgeous shot of her lace-panty-covered ass as she bent over to pick it up and put it on the desk with her blouse.

She looked at me, and I motioned her to come closer. When she was right in front of me, I reached around and ran my hands over the globes of her ass, while at the same time, I kissed her belly. As I kneaded the round, fleshy globes, her body shape reminded me a lot of Caitlin, except just a little bigger. She was not in great shape by any means, but she was still a beautiful woman, and my cock was starting to come to attention.

She stepped back and reached around to undo her bra. When it fell free, her breasts were on display for the first time. If I had to guess, I'd say they were a little smaller than Jenny, who wore a D-cup bra, but certainly bigger than Caitlin. They sagged just a bit, but probably not bad for woman in her early 40's. Her nipples were firm, and the most notable feature was the fact that they sat in the middle of very large and dark areolas. It gave her breasts an exotic look. I was anxious to bite down on one of her nipples to see just how sensitive they were.

With the bra gone, she turned her back to me again and started to take her panties down. As she bent over when they got past her knees, she displayed her ass to me in full splendor. I wasn't into spanking too much, but this was an ass that was begging to be spanked. When her panties reached the floor, she spread her legs a bit to pick them up, and I got to see her pussy for the first time. I could tell she was excited, unless her labia were always full and spread like they were now.

She turned back around to face me, and I was greeted with a cleanly shaven pussy. I motioned for her to come over close again, and as she got closer, I grabbed her hips and pulled her tight against me. She gasped as my fingers rubbed along her engorged pussy lips, separating them enough to find a stash of hot moisture. I spread her nectar all around her genitals, making sure her clit was coated, before diving forward with my tongue, pulsing against her pleasure center. She grabbed my head with her hands and pulled me even closer, and I would have loved to see if she was looking at Ken as she was receive torrid attention from my tongue.

As I kept on sucking on her clit, I slid two fingers deep within her drenched vagina. I began sawing them in and out, and she leaned in even closer, as if she was afraid to lose her balance. She was so wet that I used my fingers to take some of the excess juice and coated her asshole. She was nearly panting now, and I wanted to see what she would do if I took it up a notch, so as I slid my middle finger back into her pussy, I gently began inserting my index finger into her tight ass. In doing this, she uttered "Oh, shit," her first swear word of the night. I hoped there would be many more.

I maintained my fingers in her two holes, and by now I had added tiny little bites to her clit as I sucked on it ever harder. I began thrusting my fingers into her pussy and ass, and that caused her to hump back against me. It must have looked to Ken like she was fucking my face, the way she was thrusting against me. The intensity was apparently increasing for her, because she laid her upper body over my head as I manipulated her even harder.

Finally, she tensed up, and then nearly collapsed on top of me as she yelled out, "I'm cumming, I'm cumming, I'm cumming, I'M CUMMING...." Her body began to tremble and shake, and I pulled my fingers out of her pussy and ass so I could grab her hips to keep her from falling down. Eventually she couldn't stand any longer, and she lunged forward. I caught her, and gently laid her on the bed next to me. She was lying face down, with her legs spread and hanging over the edge of the bed. Her pussy was exposed again, so I placed my palm against it and just lightly massaged it as her orgasm began to fade.

She was a hot woman! As she lay on the bed, I looked over at Ken, and perceived what I thought was a look of unbelief. To break the ice as we waited for Barbie to recover from her orgasm, I said to him, "I think she enjoyed that."

With the surprised look on his face, Steve nodded and said, "I think she did. I've never seen her cum like that before."

I grinned as answered, "Well, if she came like that once, I bet she can do it again."

Barbie eventually sat up and looked over at Ken before looking at me. She saw the same reaction from each of us – we were both grinning, remembering the noise she was making as she came. I couldn't tell if the flush in her cheeks was from the orgasm she just had, or from the fact that she probably knew she had made a lot of noise and was embarrassed by it. It really didn't matter, it just made her look even sexier than before.

I stood up at the end of the bed and motioned Barbie to come and sit on the edge in front of me. It was time for her to see what was about to fuck her. Sometimes I wish I had my phone out for first reactions. I remember the first time Caitlin had seen it pop out of my underwear, treating it like she was a kid opening a package on Christmas morning.

I looked Barbie in the eyes and said, "It's time for you to get fucked, darling. Take off my clothes – go easy, we're still not in a hurry." She reached up and started unbuttoning my shirt, beginning at the bottom and working her way upward. She had to stand up to get to the last two buttons. When they were free, she pulled the sleeves off of my arm, one at a time, and when the shirt was completely removed, she threw it on the floor on the other side opposite of where she had kicked her shoes over by where Ken was sitting.

I leaned over so I could take my own boots and socks off. Taking cowboy boots off isn't always the most graceful thing to do, and I certainly didn't want Barbie to have to deal with my stinky socks – I was afraid that might kill the mood for her. Next it was time for her to unfasten my jeans and slide them down. I like to be a fashionable farmer, but that does not mean wearing skinny jeans, so she had no trouble getting them down to my ankles, where I stepped out of them and kicked them over to where my shirt was lying.

All that was between Barbie and me now was my gray cotton briefs. She could see the outline of my now growing cock against the front of the fabric. I reached down and grabbed her right hand and put it against the bulge. She slowly stroked it with her palm and open fingers, causing it to grow to full length. Then she did something that surprised me a little – she leaned into my mid-section and gave my cockhead a little kiss on the outside of my underwear.

She looked up at me and smiled, as I said, "Okay, Barbie – here we go!" That was her cue to grab the waistband of my briefs with both hands, and instead of taking them down slowly like Caitlin did her first time, she yanked them quickly, and suddenly I was standing naked before her.

She reached out and took my cock in her hand and just played with it for a while, using one hand at first, and then both. From her seat on the bed, it appeared as she was studying it, moving it all around, side to side, and dipping her head down to examine it from underneath. One hand left the shaft and dropped down to gently cup and squeeze my balls.

It was almost as if she was a doctor doing an examination, or a disciple paying it homage. Either way, the look on her face was almost reverent, and I couldn't tell if it was because of the size, or because she was about to be fucked by someone other than her husband, or a combination of both.

Whatever the look was, I knew I was ready to get some pussy action, so I stood her up and pulled her close to me. I kissed her as I ground my turgid cock into her belly. She caught her breath a little as I made it jump, tapping lightly against her several times.

I leaned in to her ear and whispered, "Are you ready to fuck?"

She just nodded her head lightly.

"How do you want to do this?"

She paused for a minute, and said, "I don't know, we hardly ever do anything other than on my back."

I pulled back so I could see her eyes. "Let's start that way, but before the night is over, I think we'll show you some different ways. And since he's watching, he can learn and see what you like."

She smiled and said, "I like the sound of that!"

With that, she crawled up on the bed and got on her back. I tried hard not to look over at Ken, but I noticed she did, and I remembered Caitlin doing the same thing as she lowered herself down on my cock our first time. Barbie spread her legs and pulled up her knees, offering her shaved pussy to me – an offer I was happy to accept.

I crawled through her legs and up over the top. We kissed lightly, before I worked my way down her body, sprinkling it with soft, tender kisses. I started at her neck and came down her midline, stopping when I got to her breasts. I quickly took each nipple in my mouth, biting and sucking on it, before resuming my kissing tour of her body. When I got to her navel, I twirled my tongue playfully around in it, causing her to giggle.

When I reached her mound, I kissed it once, and then moved back up on top of her. I reached back underneath and grabbed my cock, sliding it through her wet folds to get the head lubricated. I looked down at her as I gradually eased it inside. At first there was lots of resistance, which showed in the grimace on her face. Eventually, the head slipped inside, as Barbie let out a gasp. I loved hearing that sound.

I started working back and forth. At first Barbie laid completely still as I worked, so I whispered to her, "This might be easier if you move with me. As I thrust in, lift your hips a little bit, and then drop them when I pull out." I didn't know if it was because she was concentrating on taking me inside, or if she had just never moved like that during sex before, but this wasn't starting out to be a good experience for me.

She finally picked up her movements a little, and that helped me to inch in deeper and deeper. When I finally got all the way inside her pussy, she looked over at Ken and said, "Oh my god!" It was like that moment was what she was waiting for, and from then on, she moved with me as we fucked.

She was starting to moan, but I didn't want this to be over quickly, so I asked her if she wanted to change positions, and she agreed. I pulled out of her and told her to get up as I took her place lying on my back on the bed. Without being told, she climbed over the top of me and guided my cock back into her pussy. I told her that while she was on top, she had to provide most of the movements, and she took it to heart. She drove up and down on my cock like it was her first time, and she wanted to remember it forever. I grabbed on to her breasts and squeezed them hard as she bucked on top of me, and I couldn't tell if the squeal from her lips was for the tit squeeze or the hard plunging she was doing on my cock. Truth is I didn't really care which it was.

She threw her head back, and I was afraid she was about to cum, but I still wasn't ready to give her that yet, so I told her to turn around and face away from me in a reverse cowgirl. When she got maneuvered around and started fucking again, she began shrieking with every stroke, and I gathered she had never fucked in this position before. I was providing very little movement at the time, and it was a pleasure just to watch and listen as she worked extra to feed the fire that was burning inside of her.

I looked over at Ken, and he was sitting there in an open-mouth stare. He never had taken his cock out, so I figured it wasn't too comfortable for him setting over there. Remembering I had told him that he could participate, I got his attention and said, "Go down there and grab her breasts and kiss her." I had never invited Steve to participate when I fucked Caitlin, so I don't know why I decided this was okay, but he got up and moved into position.

Barbie must have had her eyes closed, because when she felt Ken grab her nipples, she let go, both with a loud shout and a powerful lunge into Ken's arms that almost disengaged us. It was amazing to watch her ass cheeks jiggle as her orgasm ripped through her body. She held on to Ken and kissed him like she hadn't kissed him in months. And even though I still did not understand this particular wife-sharing kink, I could at least see the love these two had for each other, playing out in front of me.

The only problem was I hadn't had my chance to cum yet. As Barbie broke her kiss with Ken, she leaned back a little and said, "FUCK, that was amazing!" She kissed him again, and that sat back and all the way down on my still hard cock. I teased her a little with a couple of short thrusts into her pussy, which caused her to giggle, of all things, as if she had forgotten that my cock was still lodged inside of her.