Bull with a Conscience Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked up at Ken and said, "Time to go sit back down, but if you want to, I don't care if you take your pants off while we finish this." He moved back to the chair, and did decide to remove his pants. Poor Ken wasn't a really big guy, but it was certainly hard, so I hoped he enjoyed the rest of our fucking to get himself off.

My next instruction was for Barbie. "Off of me, and get up on the bed on your hands and knees, facing Ken so you can see him for this last part." She did as I told, and I climbed in behind her. She had already cum twice, so I decided I was going to get mine in one of my favorite positions. As she looked into her husband's eyes, I slowly entered her soaked pussy from behind. It didn't take too long for me to get all the way inside, so for a few minutes, I slid in and out slowly. I was glad to see that she reached underneath herself and started to rub her clit. She seemed to have the energy to have one more crashing orgasm, so I set out to give it to her.

Our tempo gradually picked up. Soon her breathing tempo coincided with my cock ramming all the way inside and banging against the back wall of her vagina. I took my index finger and lubed it up with the excess juices Barbie was making, using it to caress her asshole, rubbing my finger against it and teasingly prying open the tightly clenched hole. I got bolder and stuck it in farther, until it finally released enough that I could get two knuckles of my finger down inside. One of the things I love most about ass play while fucking is feeling my cock sliding in and out through the thin membrane that separates her vagina from her anus. By pressing on my cock with this finger, the effect is makes the vagina seem tighter, causing more friction and more pleasure for both her and me.

So it was in this position that I began to feel the rumblings of my own orgasm. I didn't know if she was going to cum again or not, but by that point, I didn't really care. As my urgency increased, I looked at her ass cheeks and marveled at the sight of them rippling from my thighs slamming against them, and for some reason I reached down with my free hand and spanked her hard – first the right cheek and then the left. She shrieked out, "Oh shit, oh shit, OH SHIT..." and as I bashed her pussy with my cock, fucked her ass with my finger, and spanked the crap out of her ass cheeks, she came about 10 seconds before I did.

With my first shot of cum, I took my finger out of her ass and grabbed both of her hips and pulled her tight against me. The next few shots were accompanied by me backing out and driving hard into her again. Her arms collapsed as she struggled with her own orgasm, her third of the evening, but I didn't stop, and as her head hit the mattress in front of her, the angle of my cock changed with her new position, causing her to emit one final shriek.

Finally my last shot of cum was released, and I started to slow down. When she could tell I was finished, she fell on the bed, collapsing on her side. I looked up just in time to see Ken get up and walk over to her. Obviously he had made his own happy ending, because his hand was covered in semen. He promptly rubbed his hand over Barbie's breasts, as if he was massaging her with some kind of fancy cream. She opened her eyes and saw that it was him, so she smiled and put her own hand over his. It was kind of a special moment – well, maybe not as special as me cumming in her pussy doggy style, but they looked like they were enjoying it nonetheless.

Eventually Barbie and Ken got up and headed to the bathroom, grabbing an overnight bag they had brought with them. I don't know if she wanted to do more or not, but when Ken greased her up with his own lube, I knew the night was over. I soon heard the shower running, and for all I know, Ken might have reclaimed her in there, although I imagine he was going to have to take it easy on her, since she might be a little stretched and sore after we finished.

As they showered, I put my underwear on, plus a pair of gym-style shorts I had packed for just this reason. I thought about what had just happened – I had fucked my second married woman as a bull, and my first that had been a stranger just a couple of days ago. This one was certainly different than with Caitlin. There was no emotion involved at all, although I was glad to see that Barbie had at least three orgasms and probably one more. Like any business proprietor, I wanted my customer to be satisfied.

After about 15 minutes, the bathroom door opened, and Ken and Barbie stepped out. He was still wearing his same clothes, and she had on a t-shirt (obviously without a bra) and sweat pants. They were both smiling, which I took as a good sign.

I didn't want this ending of our night to be awkward, so I took charge and said, "Barbie, I hope you had a great time like I did. You are a beautiful woman and an incredible lover. If you think you'd like to do this again, just let me know. It would be an honor and pleasure to spend an evening with you in the future."

Barbie blushed, and looked at Ken as she said, "We'll talk about it, but I know if we decided to do this again, you'll be the one we call. You were a great lover and a perfect gentleman. I imagine there are lots of women out there looking for someone like you."

Before they left, I just had to ask one more question. "Okay, tell me the truth – your names really aren't Ken and Barbie, are they?"

Ken just looked at me and smiled as he said, "That really is our names, and we've taken a lot of torture for it since we've been married!"

And with that, they were out the door. I quickly checked out the sheets on the bed to make sure there weren't too many wet spots, and then headed into the shower. When I got finished, I climbed into bed. As I laid my head on the pillow, I was thinking that overall, it was a great night – a great result for my first experience as a bull with strangers. As my eyes closed, all I could think was that I could hardly wait to do it again.