Bullding a Greater Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let me explain. When you got laid off, I really began to feel the pressure of being the breadwinner when we had to cut back so much. Then when you couldn't find another job, I realized that I needed to increase my income. I talked to my boss and he suggested that I might become more personally involved with some of my better clients. He didn't say to have sex with them directly but that was what he encouraged me to do. He said that several of the other girls had doubled the number of clients after they began mixing business with pleasure. I talked privately with some of them and they said that if I slept with one or two guys, he could bring me a lot of new business through his contacts. I thought about it and decided that it might be worth a try. I didn't actually do anything with anyone but I did flirt with a couple of my male clients. Then I met Zach the other night and he turned me inside out. He is so handsome and sexy and he made it clear that he wanted me. Shit, I wanted him too. Last night we made out after the party but we didn't fuck. I sucked him off and he fingered me until I came. This morning I realized that I would be starting my period and I didn't want him to leave without having me. I want him to come back eager for more. So we spent most all day in his hotel room and fucked until I took him to the airport. Crap he is good and took me places that you used to take me to. He is eager to come back to me and I will be more than ready for him when he returns."

She paused to drink more of her coffee. I said nothing because I knew that the biggie was about to come out. She took another breath and continued. "He went back home to pack. He had planned to go on vacation for two weeks with his former girl friend. Everything is already paid for and is non-refundable. Last night he asked me if I wanted to go with him. I thought about it and told him this morning that I would. So I am taking my vacation starting this weekend and we will be in France for two weeks. On the bright side, that will give you two full weeks with Marla too." She stared at me expecting me to react or get angry. She left no room for discussion even if I had wanted to discuss it.

I shocked her again when I asked, "What do you expect to find when you get back?"

She frowned and replied, "What do you mean?"

"Two things can happen. First, you will fall madly in love with him and when you get back, we will have to decide what is going to happen then. The second is that you will get tired of him and basically come back thinking that things will continue like they have been. So what will you expect to be waiting for you?"

"I hadn't thought about the second possibility and I guess I don't know what I would expect."

"Let me give you a couple of hints for you to think about. First, while you are gone, Marla and I will be sleeping in our bed and fucking like rabbits. If you come back alone, we will still be fucking like bunnies. That isn't going to stop just because your fantasy didn't work out. The other thing is that if you want to still be involved with me, you will have to be involved with us. I am not interested in you coming back looking for another client to fuck. You can be part of us or go on your own. You can stay in the guest room but you won't be bringing any guys over for the night. This will be Marla and my home which you can join or not. That is what you will find. Is there anything you want to add, Marla?"

"No, you covered it pretty well, I think. I would only add what we said earlier, we will support you at work and stuff but at home, we won't be your servants. We will be your friend and lover but we will not do your bidding. We are rebuilding our lives together and you can be part of that if you want."

"I...I don't know what to say."

I replied, "Then don't. You have until Thursday to think about it and ask any questions you want. We might not be here Wednesday night since Vickie will be coming back in town and she says that she has plans for us. We don't know what they are. We will plan on dessert Friday night like we talked about but you better plan on staying with Zach at his hotel because he won't be staying here with you. That might work out better anyway if you are leaving on Saturday."

Marla asked brightly, "Would you like a refill on coffee, Mindy? Bob and I would like one."

"Yes please and...um...and Bob would you mind if I talked privately with Marla for a few minutes?"

"No problem. Marla, I'll be in the bedroom waiting for you."

We refilled our coffee and I went to the guest room to wait for her. I undressed and got under the sheet before I turned on the stereo to a nice romantic station. I wasn't alone for more than fifteen minutes before Marla was standing by the bed telling me to undress her. That instruction I did gladly and for the first time saw her flawless naked body. She pulled the sheet off of me and said, "We have played around long enough. Fuck me now; we can talk and play some more later." I rolled her on her back and entered her very wet pussy. She met me by pushing her hips to help me slide inside her tightness. She came the first time when I bottomed out against her mound. Then the serious fucking began and didn't stop until Mindy had heard her scream twice. I loved fucking her tight pussy and she gripped me firmly while I filled her womb with my cum. Then we lay still.

She was the first to talk. "Oh that was worth waiting for, lover. You fill me up and feel perfect inside me. I hope that you weren't just teasing Mindy about us fucking like bunnies. I want you every night and morning and any other time you want me."

"I wasn't teasing her and I'm not through tonight either. Next time, I want you on your hands and knees."

"That is my favorite position. I will love it when you fuck me powerfully like that."

"So what did she want to talk about?"

"A couple of things. Mainly she wanted to know about her being part of us. She doesn't think she loves Zach; he just turns her on a lot and is a good fuck. I told her that being part of us meant that we would sleep together most of the time and she would be watching you fucking me and I would be watching you fuck her. She asked about me and her fucking and I told her most definitely we would. She has never been with another woman and doesn't know what to do or if she will like it. I told her that she would learn to love it and that I would take it slow with her. The other thing is about her job. I told her that if she came back to us, her job would be safe but if she went with Zach, I didn't know. Vickie might not like that. She has a lot to think about."

"Good. Now I want you to think about me. Tell me how you like to be made love to and what your limits are."

"With you, I have no limits. If you want me, you can have me any way you want. If I haven't done it like that before, I will learn. I have had you in my mouth which I love and in my pussy which I like even better. The only place I have never had a cock is in my ass and if you want it, it is yours too. What about you?"

"With you, I don't have any limits either. I am open to try anything you want. I don't have a lot of experience with some things but I am willing to try anything you want too."

"We are so compatible that it is almost unbelievable. Oh, you are hard again." She got on her hands and knees and Mindy got to hear her third scream. By the time we fell asleep, she had heard Marla four times and that didn't include the two that she didn't scream because my cock was in her mouth.

We slept until ten. Actually, it was nine thirty when I woke up with my cock in Marla's mouth again. She had me well on the way to full hardness. When she realized that I was ready again, she said, "Come in my mouth again. I want to taste you all morning." Then she went to work and got her mouthful of morning protein. We kissed for awhile and then got up and put on robes to go have coffee.

Mindy was already up and drinking her second cup when we got there. She seemed to have recovered some of her self control as we sat down across from her.

"I guess that you both had a good time last night from what I heard." We both just grinned at her. "I was thinking this morning, why don't you just sleep in the master bedroom starting tonight. I have meetings every night and can just as easily sleep in the guest room as you can."

Marla answered with, "That is a good idea. The queen-sized bed is a little cramped although I don't mind being cramped with Bob."

Mindy smiled and nodded. We drank coffee until I noticed the time. "I'm going to shower and get dressed. We need to leave in forty five minutes, Marla."

"Right. I'll shower in the front bathroom and be ready when you are."

I went to the back and showered, shaved, and dressed. I was back out in the living room and I heard the shower running in the front bathroom. I assumed that Marla and Mindy had talked some more before Marla started. Mindy still had a smug smile on her face. "I am going shopping this afternoon for some things for the trip. I should be back by dinner time."

"Anything special you want for dinner?"

"Maybe some fish or chicken. I loved the lasagna but it was a little heavy."

"We'll get something on our way back from the club."

"Bobby, I really like Marla. I know that she will take good care of you while I am gone."

"I know she will. Do you have any questions from last night?"

"Marla answered them. If I think of anything else, I'll let you know. Do you hate me?"

"No. Confused a little by the decisions you made and concerned about the ones you will make; but that doesn't rise to the level of hate at all."

"Thank you. I guess I can't really explain my decisions either. Zach just triggered something primal inside me."

"And then he got inside you and released other primal instincts." She blushed. "Don't worry; that is what I feel is happening with Marla. I don't know if I have ever come as many times as I did last night."

"I guess that you mean that you like really fucking her too."

"Yes, you would say that. I liked making love with you but we were sort of controlled or restricted in our lovemaking. With Marla, there aren't any restrictions."

"Are you going to take advantage of that?"

"Probably. Are you?"

"I don't know for sure yet. I sucked him off the other night and swallowed his cum and you know that I don't usually do that. It wasn't bad but I'm not sure that I want to do that regularly. There are other things too. I will have to make those decisions if they come up."

"Be careful; you don't want to get hurt and get left holding the bag."

"I know; you brought that up also night and I hadn't thought about it. You know that I still love you, don't you?"

"Yes; I think I was concerned that you might have lost some of it recently though. You realize that I am falling pretty hard for Marla, don't you?"

"It is written all over both of your faces."

"By the way, you were right about something though. I did some of the analysis that Vickie wants yesterday and it appears that the women who do mix business with pleasure are doing better than those who don't."

"Really? You can tell that?"

"I don't know who for certain is doing it but there is a real correlation about women after three years. All of the men and half of the women grow at about the same rate. There are some though who really start expanding in their third year and they continue to do well."

"That is interesting. I thought that it would be more discrete."

"Like I said, all I can tell is that some are doing better than the norm. From what you said last night, it makes sense that expanding your social circle could be of benefit. I don't think anyone would want you sleeping with half of your clients just to get more business but a discrete affair that lets you meet other people would probably be acceptable."

"So if I did come back alone and had a lover quietly, that would be safe?"

"Probably for the company but remember what I said about us personally. It would have to be very occasional and very discrete. I also wouldn't want you to hide it from me. I don't like secrets that affect me."

"I understand. Right now, I have no intention of doing that. I also don't have the intention of letting this thing with Zach go on for very long but that remains to be seen."

Marla walked out and said that she was ready. We left and I began driving towards the club. I asked, "So what did you and Mindy talk about this morning when I showered?"

"I figured that you would see that. She said a couple of new things. Technically, they didn't fuck until yesterday. But he did get his dick wet inside her until she pulled off and said to wait until she thought about it. The one thing that you need to know because it will come up Friday night; for the past month or so, when she meets clients, she has been wearing her wedding ring on her right hand as a dinner ring. Zach doesn't know that she is married and she has no intention of telling him unless they get serious. So she will be that way Friday night. She also said that he might get touchy and feely with her when they are with us. Is that going to bother you?"

"I don't know for sure. Let's say that if they get touchy feely, we will get touchy feely too."

"That brings up the other thing. She asked more about her and me getting together if she comes back. She also said that she wants to watch you and I together before Zach gets here. She said that if we do it on the couch, she can watch from the hallway. What do you think?"

"I think that if she watches, I want her to see a really good show. How about tonight we show her a really good oral bout of loving. She isn't keen about me coming in her mouth and her coming in mine. She told me a while ago, that she swallowed Zach Friday night but that it still wasn't something she would like regularly. Then tomorrow night, we can stage a fuck fest for her. What do you think?"

"I like that a lot. Let me think of a way to arrange it so that she can be invisible if she wants to be."

"Fine although I also think that either night we should try to have her as close as possible so she can hear what we say and get a good close-up. Perhaps, we can even get her slightly involved with a touch or something."

"Oh that would be even better. If you come up with a way, let's talk about it and I'll do the same."

We visited with Marla's friend and hammered out the menu and details for the reception. He also provided us with a map that we could send out to people. The one thing we added was a piano player in the background. He said that it tended to be relaxing and would help people linger longer and talk more to others. We agreed but had him scheduled until shortly after nine. By then, we would want people to begin leaving. I signed the contract and gave him Vickie's credit card to cover the charges. I took a couple of pictures of the room and outdoor patio to send to Vicki.

We left and stopped at a restaurant we had passed and had a late lunch. As we left, Marla offered a suggestion. "Tonight, there is a decent movie on television. Why don't we have an early dinner and encourage her to watch it with us. We can turn the lights down and we can start making out slowly. She can stay and watch next to us or go to the back and watch from the hallway. That would be natural and give her some choices too. I'll tell her that you are horny tonight and that there is no telling what you might do."

"I like that. She suggested fish for dinner. How about grilled salmon or halibut with a nice Riesling? She always seems to warm up with a fish dinner and a bottle of wine."

"You choose. I have had salmon but I haven't tried halibut before."

"Then we will do the halibut on the grill with an herb sauce."

"Let's do it."

We stopped and bought some nice halibut and two bottles of wine. I knew that three glasses would warm Mindy up nicely. When we got home, we took a nap together to be rested for the evening.

Mindy came in at six carrying a number of bags, Marla went to the back with her to see what she had bought. I started the grill and took the fish out of the marinade. I planned on putting them on at quarter to seven. I had prepared a shrimp cocktail for six thirty and the vegetables for seven. We could have a leisurely dinner and be ready for the movie to start at eight. By then all of us ought to be relaxed and comfortable for the evening.

Marla came out ginning. She said that Mindy had bought number of sexy panties but only two bras. She bought two garter belts and a dozen pair of textured hose along with three wrap around skirts and several silk and rayon tops for everyday wear. She had also found two little black dresses on sale for the trip. She was planning to go for the romantic gold on this trip. She also said that she liked the idea of the movie and suggested that they dress for bed before it started. When Marla said that I was horny and might try something, she had grinned and said to let me go as far as Marla wanted. She would watch and would go to the back if we got too involved. I had figured out a way to get Mindy involved indirectly. I would wait to see how things developed.

Dinner went well as Mindy had a glass of wine before our salad and before dinner as well as one with dinner. We all had coffee with brandy and cheesecake at seven thirty and the women went to change into night wear to watch the movie. Mindy wore a night set that I had bought her with frilly panties and a top that only had two buttons on the front. It was just barely opaque but gave plenty of hints at what lay underneath. Marla opted for a pair of bikini panties and a short robe that was belted around her waist. I put on a pair of satin lounging shorts and a muscle shirt made of silky material. When the movie started, we were all dressed and in a sexy mood to start.

We were ten minutes into the movie when I put my arm around Marla who was sitting between us and pulled her close. She nestled her head into my chest and I stroked her arm and sides with my fingers. I could see Mindy glancing at us as I progressed. A few minutes after that, I lifted her lips and kissed her gently but deeply with my tongue probing her mouth. Marla opened her mouth and received my offering eagerly. She also put her hand on my chest and caressed me.

My next step was to begin caressing her breasts through the robe but Marla got impatient and loosened the tie and it fell open allowing me to touch and tease her mounds of flesh directly. Marla arched her back to push them out to make better contact with my hands as our lips continued our now hotter kisses. A glance told me that Mindy's eyes were focused on my hands on another woman's breasts. I tried to give her a good show and trailed my fingers over her skin and then touched her nipples lightly before clasping one between my fingers and gently squeezing. That caused Marla to whimper; or maybe it was Mindy. I couldn't be sure. What I was sure of was that Mindy was watching me make love to Marla from two feet away.

The next step was an easy one. I broke our kiss and lowered my head to shower Marla's breasts with kisses. Again she arched her back and thrust her proud melons forward. Her hand also went to my head and tried to lead me where she wanted it to be. I resisted a little until I was ready to capture one of her nipples between my lips. The first one I took in my mouth was the one nearest me insuring that Mindy could clearly see everything and I felt sure that she wasn't missing a nip or a kiss. While I was engaged in pleasuring her breasts, Marla moved her free hand down and pulled my shorts down to my knees and began stroking my erect cock. I felt Mindy move and knew that she was getting a better look at my lap. When I peeked, I also noticed that her hand was touching and caressing her own breasts.

1...56789...20